Sex Tourist Ch. 26-27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked and suckled and, when he again raised his head, saw Boxi's grinning face.

"Do you like my striptease?" she asked impishly.

He did. But, sharing her vicariously with the other customers in the bar was ninety per cent of his enjoyment. He saw an opportunity to further amplify his pleasure, by sharing her body directly.

"Why don't you offer the other guys a drink from me?" he suggested, nodding at her breasts.

After a moment the penny dropped. Boxi smiled, slipped off the stool and headed for the first customer. With satisfaction, Trevor followed her progress in the mirror. Following a brief conversation, she poured beer over her breasts, and the customer clasped her hips and leaned forwards to lick it off. They shared a joke then, as she excused herself, he passed a banknote to her and raised his head to catch Trevor's eye in the mirror. He waved and mouthed, "Cheers." Trevor smiled broadly and raised a thumb in appreciation. This was repeated with the other two customers.

Boxi returned to sit next to Trevor, stark naked.

She held up three notes, "Look 300 pesos. They like my show."

Her breasts and abdomen were mottled with beer, and the saliva of the last customer still glistened on her nipples.

"I like your show, too," he said.

His penis was stiff in his pants as he imagined the hands and tongues running over the lovely body beside him, a body which was his to enjoy, at least tonight.

"You just sit there like that so I can look at you some more."

This was the first time he had shared a girl, not a photo of a girl, a flesh and blood girl, and he felt such a rush it was if he had snorted cocaine, far more rewarding, he realised, than the, not inconsiderable pleasure of posting photos.

It may have seemed a small step, but he felt a very significant milestone in his movie. There was no outrage, no jealousy, only heart pumping, chest tightening arousal. He had been very gratified to share her, and she had been gratified to be shared. He understood what Grant felt when he shared Alma with the bar at Thi-Hi, and he wanted to feel this addictive thrill again, as soon as possible.

Trevor sipped beer until closing time, satisfied the evening had gone well. He resolved to bring his camera next time, though events were never exactly replicated themselves. As the dancers left the stage for the final time that evening, Boxi quickly dressed. Outside, Trevor hailed a trike, and anxious to keep the momentum of the evening going, returned to the hotel with a plan. He wanted a photoset to post on the forum, and he wanted a sequence of stills from the movie he played in his head, and which he intended to play out in reality.

At the hotel he collected his camera from the room and took Boxi back to the restaurant.

"We'll eat here. We won't need to take food in the room," he told her.

He took photos of her across the table, also posed in front of the flowering shrubs beside the swimming pool.

"Let's swim before we go back for the night," he said.

They changed and plunged into the pool. Trevor took more photos of her with wet shorts and T-shirt clinging to her body. The shock of the cool water had cleared his head, and when they returned to his room he was sober but still physically and morally relaxed by alcohol.

As Boxi pulled off her wet swimwear he announced, "First I'll take the photos of you shaving."

"OK. Whatever you like," said Boxi.

"I've got some razors and shaving gel; we'll do it on the bed and use the bed side lamp for lighting."

He laid a towel on the bed and arranged the pillows while she towelled her hair vigorously.

"When you're ready come and kneel on the towel," he instructed.

Boxi settled on the towel.

"Hold up a razor in one hand and the gel in the other, turn towards me and smile into the camera.

...

Back straight, shoulders and chin up, belly in, tits out.

...

That's it. Let me just arrange the light.

...

Now big smile."

The camera flashed. Trevor looked at the screen to check his work. Not bad at all. Boxi was photogenic.

"Now sit up against the headboard, legs spread well apart, just rub a little gel over your pussy then look into the camera

...

And ... smile"

"I know ... I do it before," said Boxi, beaming into the camera.

Boxi then proceeded to shave her pussy, pausing at frequent intervals for Trevor to make a photographic record.

When she was smooth and dry he said, "Now I'd like to take some close up shots of your pussy. Hold it open for me."

Boxi drew up her legs and stretched them apart, then using both hands pulled her pussy open. Trevor shifted the light and moved in close, pressing the focus button several times until the image was sharp. The camera emitted a shutter click sound.

"Can you open wider?"

Boxi did her best and the camera clicked again.

"I'm going to take a close-up of your clit. Can you hold back your hood?"

Boxi complied, and Trevor moved yet closer, switching the camera to macro mode. He filled the frame and got the shot he wanted.

"Now bend over and hold your cheeks open, I want a close up of your arse."

Again, in macro mode, Trevor filled the frame. He admired his work on the screen.

"That's good. Now suck my cock."

Boxi took him in her mouth and began to gently fellate him. He cycled through his photos, complimenting Boxi on her poses, enjoying the value added by the fact that the girl in the photos had his penis in her mouth.

He held up a razor. "How many of these do you think would fit in your arse?"

Boxi broke off momentarily, "I do not know. Just try."

He had wanted to take these shots with Allyza, but now it would be with Boxi.

Long before he approached climax he pulled out of her mouth.

"Let's do these photos," he prompted.

"First, you relax me," said Boxi.

"How would you like to do that?"

Boxi looked around, "I know."

She went and rummaged in her bag and recovered her hairbrush. She then switched on the television and selected a channel.

"Something to watch, while you take your photo."

She returned to the bed.

"I use this. Where is your lube?"

Trevor fetched his KY jelly and handed it to her. She lubricated the handle of the brush and the entrance to her anus, then bent forward and reached back to press the handle into her anus.

"You do it," she instructed, then turned her head towards the television and lay against the pillow.

He took hold of the brush and began to move it.

"In and out ... not too fast," Boxi said.

As he plunged and retracted the handle, he felt the resistance gradually lessen, until her anal reflex relaxed.

"Now you try your razors," said Boxi.

Trevor withdrew the brush and knelt behind her with his packet of razors. One by one, he lubed the handles, and pressed them into her anus, taking a photo each time. When he had inserted five, he paused to arrange them aesthetically. It now became more difficult to add razors without disturbing the pattern.

"Have you done this before?" Trevor enquired.

"Sometimes. Some guys like to do it."

"Razors??"

"Many things."

"Like what?"

"Like banana, like cigar, like candle, like torch, like cell-phone, like vegetable..."

"Oh, vegetables. I like the sound of that. Would you do that for me?" interjected Trevor.

"It is up to you, but you give me a good tip."

"Is 10,000 pesos a good tip?"

Boxi lifted her head to look towards him, disturbing the arrangement of eight razors as she twisted, "10,000?"

"If you do everything I want while I'm here, when I leave I'll give you a bonus of 10,000 on top of anything I give you in the meantime."

"We can go in the market tomorrow, and buy vegetables."

She returned her head to the pillow.

"We have a deal."

He rearranged the razors, then pressed another home.

Boxi chuckled contentedly at whatever was on the television and Trevor continued to add razors until he reached fifteen. At that point, as he pressed, he met resistance.

Boxi cried, "Arai. No more. That is all."

"Eight. Very impressive." Trevor pulled out the floret of razor heads, and Boxi's anus remained dilated.

"Just wait," he said quickly, and took a sequence of shots as her anus gradually closed up again.

His erection was rigid and he raised himself over her buttocks and pressed easily into her anus, which gave way readily. He pumped in and out for a few minutes enjoying the heat and the pulse of her anus, but again withdrew before he approached climax, determined to complete his plan for the evening.

"Now I'll see how many razors will fit in your pussy."

Boxi turned and lay back, shifting round so she could continue to watch the TV.

Trevor raised her knees and parted her legs, then repeated the process he had just completed with her anus, inserting nine razors.

As Trevor tidied up, Boxi rolled onto her stomach to watch the TV.

"Can you pee for me?" he asked.

"How you like it? On your chest? In your mouth?"

Trevor was impressed by her nonchalance, but realised this was something she was used to doing.

"For the camera. I just want some photos. Smile into the camera but pee past it."

"OK. I will drink some beer."

She went to the fridge and took out a couple of bottles of beer, returning to the bed where Trevor now sat, and snuggled up against him.

"Do you like to take many pictures?" she asked.

"It's my hobby. I like to photograph girls."

"I am the one to be your model ... Whatever photo, you tell me, OK ... I like to be your model."

They watched the TV while the beer was drunk; Boxi explained anything that was not obvious, and translated jokes. Finally, she announced, "I am ready, I can pee good now."

They moved to the wet-room.

"Can you do a jet. Can you pee a long way," asked Trevor.

"I will try."

"Squat on top of the loo."

Boxi arranged herself, and Trevor knelt in front and focused his camera, "Try now."

At first, her pee dribbled down onto the loo, but then the jet developed and she shifted her hips and adjusted the trajectory towards Trevor, splashing over his lower body.

"Smile at the camera ... smile at the camera," he called, impatient as the thyristors, noisily recharged after each photo.

Boxi managed to sustain the jet long enough for him to take four photos. He reviewed them.

"We need to practice. We'll do it again tomorrow."

He had been pleasantly surprised by the sensation of her hot urine splashing over his body.

"And you can pee on my prick when you're ready."

They showered together, rubbing their soapy bodies against one another and playing with his erection. Back on the bed, Trevor offered his erection and Boxi closed her mouth over it, swallowing it back, then gave it a full length blow-job, her lips gripping his glans as her tongue targeted the opening of his urethra, then sliding them down his shift till they reached his belly, when her gag muscles gripped onto his glans.

In turn, he pulled her groin to his mouth, and worked with his tongue, plunging it into and swirling it around her vagina. Finally, he pushed her legs back, and once more entered her arse, this time allowing himself to pump faster till he could hold back no longer, ejaculating into her rectum. They settled into spoons, and fell asleep with the TV still on.

12