Sex Tourist Ch. 34-35

Story Info
Krysel. Quality controlled Sex-Doll. Toppsy's Party-trick.
3.8k words
4.13
2.7k
3

Part 23 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers

Chapter 34.

Krysel. Quality controlled Sex-Doll.

In the morning he was refreshed, and in buoyant mood. He swam and ate, and at midday set of to Rick's Café. He watched a movie, and at two in the afternoon, left and went into Doll House. He asked a waitress if Krysel was in. She didn't know. She fetched a supervisor who checked her status.

"Yes she is available."

"I want to pay her bar-fine now. I'll collect her later. What time does she start?"

"Her shift is five-pm to two-am."

"How many days will you require?"

"Just the one. I'll collect her at eight,"

The supervisor took his money, made out a chit and handed it to Trevor. "This is your receipt. I'll mark Krysel for collection at eight. She will be ready when you come. Who shall I tell her?"

"Tell her ... Al."

"Have you taken one of our models before, Al?"

"She's my first."

"You should know, Al, that Doll House models are our quality-controlled Love Dolls, hand-picked, three-hole-girls, who will strive to give the Doll House customer the ultimate experience. Your wish will be her command, and she will happily obey. We encourage you to indulge your fantasies, and return again to Doll House as a satisfied customer."

He walked to the Tropicana Hotel, confirmed that a room had been booked for him, and went up to check it. He came back to reception and asked the receptionist to arrange five buckets of ice to be delivered to his room at quarter-past-nine. Then he went shopping, and returned with a couple of bottles of seventy-percent alcohol, and a spray bottle.

From four to eight, he bar-hopped and at ten-past-eight entered Doll House. He handed his receipt to a waitress and said, "Collection only."

She looked at it and handed it back. "Just wait here, Sir. I will get her."

He sat to wait.

After a few minutes, the waitress reappeared leading Krysel, who glanced around. She spotted Trevor and frowned, then looked away. As the waitress proceeded towards Trevor, a look of realisation appeared on Krysel's face. She stopped, and stared at him.

The waitress turned and waved at her testily. "Krysel, come here, this is your customer. Behave yourself."

Krysel walked up to Trevor, continuing to stare, and came to a halt.

"This is Krysel, Sir. May I have your receipt."

He handed it to her. She tore it along the perforation and handed one half back to him. "Thank you for choosing Doll House, Sir. Enjoy your time with our Love Doll, Krysel. She is a three-hole-girl, and will strive to make your experience unforgettable. Doll House encourage you to indulge your fantasies with our Love Dolls and return again to Doll House as a satisfied customer."

When the waitress walked off, Trevor stood, took Krysel by the hand and said, "Let's go."

As they walked down the road, Krysel asked, "Why you say you are 'Al.'"

"I didn't want you running off before I arrived."

"Why you bar-fine me?"

"I have an arrangement with a friend tonight. We're going to swap girls, but Rechelle has run out on me."

"What? You bar-fine me for your friend?"

"Yes. I'll be fucking his wife, remember Kim from Roadhouse. I couldn't give him any old girl. I knew you were a three-hole-girl, and very attractive. You're not my wife, but you're somebody's wife."

"I do not marry. That guy is an asshole," she replied.

"Oh dear ... I shan't pry," said Trevor, with a song in his heart.

They reached La Bamba, and Trevor led her in.

"Why you come in this bar?" asked Krysel.

"Oh yes. This was your bar wasn't it? It's still my favourite."

A waitress approached and leaned over his table. "Hello Trevor. San Mig Light? And what for your friend?"

"Tanduay and coke," said Krysel.

While they waited for their drinks, Mama-San came by.

"Trevor! Allyza! It's been so long. Are you friends again?"

"I'm only keeping her warm for a friend. I'm introducing them later," Trevor explained.

"Ohhh. Well, don't be lonely. Mirabel is here, and Celeste, shall I bring them for you?"

"I'm fixed up tonight. We're meeting later."

"Then come back when you are free. We have many girls who like you here."

As Mama-San move off, Krysel asked, "Have you fucked ALL these girls?"

"Some of them."

"I know you like La Bamba girls. You fucked my friend, Regine. REMEMBER."

"I remember Regine ... That was when you were being fucked by your fiancé, wasn't it. And how is she? I haven't seen her for a long time."

"Regine is a lucky-woman; she is married in America."

"Good for her."

"Why, 'good for her?' You do not like to be married."

"I've mellowed. Now, I'm looking for a wife."

"Ohhhh. Where YOU find a wife?" asked Krysel.

"I'll have one tonight. Wayne's wife."

"Huh. You are just a fuckarat."

As they walked to the Tropicana, Trevor pointed to a barbecue stall. "You like some pussy lips."

"Pussy lips?"

"Pussy lips on a stick. Squid. You bought me some when we first went to Tropicana."

"Ahh. Pusit."

"They were the first pussy lips I ate, yours were the second."

Krysel looked at him. "You do not eat a girl before me?"

"No."

"I do not think so. You were like the professor of eating pussy."

"Kim loves it when I eat her pussy."

"Kim?"

"Wayne's wife. My date for tonight."

When they reached his room, he turned the air-con on full, and soon the room grew cold. He checked his watch.

"Time to get ready. Get undressed, I'll run a bath."

He immersed her, and as he longingly admired her lean, lithe body rippling under the surface of the water, there was a knock on the door. The bell-hop wheeled in a trolley bearing five buckets of ice, and placed them on the table. Trevor tipped him, picked up two buckets and went into the bathroom. He poured a bucket of ice over Krysel, and she screamed.

"What is that for?"

"It's a special treat for Wayne. He's going to fuck an ice-maiden. Now bend over with your ass facing me."

"What is an ice-maiden?" said Krysel.

"Kim is very hot blooded. Wayne wants a change, so I'm going to cool you down and give him an icy fuck."

He took some cylinders of ice from the other bucket and inserted them into her vagina, until it was full, and repeated this with her ass.

"Now, lie down and keep still."

"Here, let these melt in your mouth." He handed her some ice.

The ice in the bathwater quickly melted and he added another bucket, recharging her orifices at the same time. Krysel was beginning to shiver.

He touched her breast. It was icy cold. "Mmmm, that's good. You're cooling down nicely. We don't have long now."

"You like me like this?" said Krysel.

"I hope Wayne does. I've gone to a lot of trouble."

He texted Wayne: 'Kick-off 10.00pm sharp?'

The reply came: 'Running on rails.'

"Time for final preparations," he told Krysel.

He charged her orifices with ice one more time, and led her to stand in front of the air conditioner. She clenched her arms to her body, and legs together, and quivered under the chilly blast. Trevor took the spray bottle, now filled with alcohol, and began to spray her. As the alcohol evaporated from her skin in the cold dry draft, Krysel clenched harder and shivered more.

There was a knock on the door. Trevor let Wayne in. He stood and stared at Krysel shivering beneath the air-conditioner.

"What's this Trevor. Where's Rechelle."

"Rechelle's run off. You remember Krysel, Al's bitch."

"Yes. Hi Krysel. Aren't you cold under the air-conditioner."

"That's part of the plan. You're going to get an ice-fuck tonight."

Trevor picked up the spray and began to spray her once more. "If she begins to warm up, just stand her under the air-con and spray her for a few minutes. Stick a few ice cubes into any orifice before use. Enjoy."

Wayne took the bottle and began to spray. "Goddit. This'll be fun."

Trevor joined Kim.

In the morning, while Kim still slept, he went back to his room and knocked.

"Come," called Wayne.

He was sitting up in bed with Krysel next to him, hunched up with the bed sheet drawn around her.

"And, was it good?" Trevor asked.

"Absolutely terrific," said Wayne. "I'm gonna buy one of those ice-boxes for home."

Trevor examined the empty buckets. "I'd better order more ice."

"Do I get another go?" asked Wayne, brightly.

"No. You're back with Kim. Take her down the mall and check out some ice boxes."

Krysel's head popped out of the sheets. "Are YOU going to fuck me now?"

"That was always the plan. But, I wanted Wayne to take the edge off your temper."

"FUCKARAT! FUcKARAT! FUCKARAT! You ... are ... a ... fuckin ... FUCKARAT."

Trevor turned to Wayne. "Do you think I should marry this girl?"

"Hell, Yes."

Krysel exploded, "Marry YOU... Marry YOU... I am your fuckin'bar-fine ... I will fuck YOU .. I will fuck YOUR FRIEND ... I will fuck YOUR DOG .. But I will NOT marry you. NEVER."

Wayne chortled. "Well, that's her negotiating position. So, what's your next move?"

"I'm going to pay her bar-fine, 'til I leave ... and buy a dog," said Trevor.

When Trevor and Allyza started to fuck they soon fell to making love. Effortlessly, their bodies moved in unison, choreographed like ballet dancers, and when they rested their bodies nestled together as naturally as two pieces of a jigsaw. Trevor paid her bar-fine the next day and took her back to his room. When she came out of the shower, her necklace and lingerie were on the bed.

"Trevor. My presents. You save them for me."

"I told you, only you would wear them. I've brought them every holiday. Just in case."

"You were looking for me?"

"Always."

"Trevor, why did you let me go?"

"You simply walked out on me."

"You did not tell me to stay. You let me go with that asshole."

"I couldn't stop you."

"I did not want to go. I think you will stop me if you love me, but you just let me go, so, I know you do not love me."

Tears were shed and they hugged.

"I want you to be Allyza again," said Trevor.

"When I am with you, I am Allyza. When I am a Love Doll, I am Krysel," said Allyza.

Until Thursday, Allyza would not leave the room, insisting that they stay in and bond-fuck once more. Room-service brought food, and Trevor stacked the dirty dishes outside the door. Eventually, Trevor was depleted, Allyza satiated, and they could fuck no more.

"Let's get out of here. Let's bar-hop and give room-service a chance," said Trevor.

As they sat in a bar, he reminded her, "I go home on Sunday. I'd like to introduce to my friends on Saturday."

"OK. said Allyza.

"You remember Rechelle at Thi-Hi?"

"Treevoor."

"I'll introduce you around."

"Treevoor."

"You're a Doll House Love Doll, my wish is your command."

"Treevoor."

"You will strive to give your customer the ultimate Doll House experience."

"Trevor! Do you love me?"

"Wildly ... passionately ... Will you marry me?"

"No. You are a fuckarat."

At Thi-Hi Alma looked about to go into labour, but she introduced Krysel around in the manner she had become accustomed with Trevor's girlfriends. Besides the usual accoutrements, Krysel wore a glittering necklace around her neck. Toppsy was there with Donald, and Kim with Wayne. The guys had one conversation and the girls another.

Krysel told the girls the story of the necklace and they all sighed.

"When are you getting married?" asked Toppsy.

"We do not get married. Trevor is a fuckarat."

"They're all fuckarats," said Alma. "You have to marry a fuckarat, but you can marry an honest one, like Trevor."

"And he has such imagination," said Kim. "You won't be bored."

"Oh. Is imagination his problem?" said Krysel.

Al came in, towing another miserable looking 'model.'

"You remember Krysel don't you," said Trevor.

Krysel glowed at him.

"Right. She's with you now?"

"We've got past the pinching incident. She just needed a firm hand."

The toe of a high-heeled shoe struck in painful impact against his shin bone.

A couple of days rest, combined with Krysel's successful display at Thi-Hi, had replenished Trevor's vigour and ardour. They made love through the night. Early on Sunday morning they went together to the airport.

As Trevor kissed her goodbye, he asked, "Will you marry me?"

"NO! You are a fuckarat," replied Allyza.

"I'll bring a wedding ring in January," called Trevor as he waved Goodbye.

Chapter 35.

Toppsy's Party-trick.

At five-am on 15th January 2006, Trevor, pulled closed the door of his Enfield home. He carried only a carpet bag. As he strolled to the tube station, his stomach protested at the excess of the night before. Many more had turned up for his retirement party than he expected. He had acquired a cache in the office because of his exploits as an aviator. Young and old alike, admired his boldness in retiring so far from home, so far from the National Health Service, so far from Enfield Social Services.

The party was the most pleasant part of his forty years of service, but when he had said his last Farwell, and broken free from the final hand-shake, he bid his office good-riddance, and stepped lightly and briskly towards the tube station. An early night brought morning all the sooner, and now he was on his way. He had changed and grown over the last five years, but each time he shed a skin, a bigger, better bug emerged. On his flight he would shed his final skin, and when he stepped off the plane, he would emerge, no longer a bug, but as a glorious butterfly. He would stretch his wings, and his soul would soar.

He had called Allyza two or three times a week, and she met him at the airport. As they drove to Angeles, he showed her an engagement ring and a wedding ring, and asked her to marry him. She refused.

He checked into a hotel in which he planned to hole up until he collected the keys to his house and made it habitable. He threw his bag on the floor, pulled his penis through his fly, pushed Allyza onto the bed, pulled aside her gusset, and urgently made love to her. At first she laughed and protested, but soon threw her legs over the back of his legs and ground her groin and lips against his. After he spent, she continued to hold him tight.

"I must go in work now," she said.

"I'll come with you. I'll pay your bar-fine."

"No. You cannot pay my bar-fine nomore."

"It's not a problem. I can afford it.

"You cannot pay my bar-fine because I love you."

"I don't understand that."

Allyza explained, "You are not my customer nomore. You are my lover. You cannot pay my bar-fine. I do not allow it."

"Leave Doll House then, come and live with me."

"Doll House is a good job. I do not want to leave it. I like it there. I earn good money."

"Marry me. You don't need to earn."

"You know, you hurt me when you let me go."

"I didn't let you go."

"Then, that asshole treat me like shit. Then, there are other guys who lie to me. My job is my security. If you leave me, if you treat me like shit, if you lie to me, it does not matter. I have my job."

"When will I see you?"

"When I have time off. In the afternoon. I will call you."

"But I want to pay your bar-fine."

"So that your wish is my command?' said Allyza.

"No. It's not like that."

"Trevor. I know you. I know how you like your girls. You like your friends to fuck them. You like them naked in the street. That is how you want all your girlfriends."

"That business with Wayne. OK. I went over the top. I won't do it again."

"Trevor, I enjoy it. I like that night. I'm a Love Doll now, and I like it. That's the kind of girl I am now. Not like the girl you fall in love with."

"I simply love you more. We can work on this."

For the next few days Trevor was busy making arrangements for his home. Allyza, looking glamorous and sophisticated, would rendezvous with him in the afternoon and help him chose furnishings. He was proud to enter a shop with her on his arm, and her looks excited the men and intimidated the women. Her cell-phone would ring occasionally and she would make arrangements with a customer.

A week later, he had gas, water and basic furnishing.

"I'm throwing a house-warming party," he announced. "I'll invite my close friends. It'll be in the afternoon so you can come."

"Do you like me to take my clothes off."

"Of course. Have you got your lingerie."

"I have many nice lingerie, my customers make me gifts."

"I'm teasing you."

"I know."

It took a few days to coordinate diaries, but the day came, and the sun shone.

Trevor had set up a barbecue, and it smoked away with fish, fowl and various viands.

Donald and Toppsy, Grant and Alma with baby Grant in a basket, and Wayne and Kim came. Baby Grant was handed around and admired, drink was drunk, and food was eaten.

"It is time for Grant to sleep," said Alma.

The girls took him indoors and found a bedroom.

When they emerged, Allyza said, "I'm going to swim."

She stripped naked and jumped in the pool. Soon they were all naked in the pool. When Allyza got out, she towelled down, and rummaged in her bag. She took out her necklace and fastened it around her neck. Then she dressed in her stockings, suspender, quarter cup bra and high heeled mules.

"Allyza, you look gorgeous," said Toppsy. "This is why you cost 3000p. When I was your age I would have to blow thirty cocks to earn that."

"I am a quality controlled Love Doll," said Allyza, "Enter here, here, or here. "She pointed in turn at her mouth, pussy and ass.

"This is Trevor's gift to me." She pointed at her necklace. "And this is Trevor's gift to himself." She passed her hands down her body in demonstration.

"No, that's also my present to you. I'm glad I kept them," said Trevor.

Allyza straightened, pulled in her stomach and thrust out her chest. "And this is my present to Trevor." She looked at him, and waved her hands down her body again, and, in a robotic voice, said, "I am a Doll House Love Doll ... I STRIVE to give the Doll House customer the ULTIMATE experience ... I ENCOURAGE him to indulge his fantasies."

"Ho ho ho, oh well, you've got a vivid imagination, Trev. Any fantasy come to mind," said Wayne.

"I need time to think. I'm not spontaneous, you know."

"I can take requests," said Allyza.

"Here. Can you pick this up in your pussy?" Toppsy held up a San Mig bottle.

"Only give me the bottle and I will STRIVE."

"I will show you," said Toppsy.

"This is her old party trick," said Donald.

Toppsy took another bottle, grabbed Allyza's hand and led her to the edge of the pool.

"Just place the bottle below you ... now stand over it and spread you legs in a crouch ... now just lower yourself, line yourself up... and sit gently on the top of the bottle ... then press ... sink right down."

Toppsy's hips sank right down, and her bottom touched the ground. She pressed, and worked the bottle right in ... then stood. Her bottle had disappeared. She pirouetted to demonstrate it was not hidden behind her.

"Now, give me the bottle," called Donald.

Toppsy sallied over to him, and bent backwards into a bridge, Donald reached out, and she extruded the bottle into his hand.

Allyza still struggled. With her high heels, she could swallow the neck but no more, so she took off her shoes. Only with the help of a hand and Toppsy's coaching, did she manage, finally, to swallow the bottle.

"Did you do that in the sex shows," Allyza asked Toppsy.

"Not in sex shows. All the dancers in Buccaneer must do it. That is how we serve the beer at private parties. The waitress line the bottles at the back of the stage and the dancer pick them and serve the customer at the front. Sometimes there are twenty dancers serving."

"Show them how you serve two bottles," said Donald.

Toppsy took two bottles, and scampered to the edge of the pool. She placed one a foot in front of the other. She sank on the first and absorbed it in her pussy, she sank on the second and absorbed it in her ass, she then bent backwards in a wrestlers' bridge, and crabbed towards Donald. Donald held out his hand, Toppsy extruded the first bottle from her pussy. She then turned over into an inverted bridge. Donald again extended his hand, and she extruded the second from her anus. Donald held up the two bottles, and the assembly applauded.

XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers
12