Sex Tourist Ch. 34-35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only some of the dancers can do that," said Toppsy, proudly, "so we would get more commission, because we could serve more drinks."

"Next time, that is how I serve the drinks," said Allyza. "I will practice."

"Can't wait. When will you throw your next party," asked Wayne.

"After I've completely fixed up the house. I want it to look really nice, really tasteful."

"What's your plan?" said Grant.

"Walk round and I'll explain."

They entered.

"I think this will be the blue bedroom ..." said Trevor.

"Very pale blue, there is no sun in this room," said Allyza.

"Yes, the pale blue bedroom. And across the corridor is the master bedroom ... ... the bed is only temporary."

"The bed can go against this wall so you can see the sun rise over the palm trees," advised Allyza.

"Yes, that'll be nice," said Trevor. "Through the corridor to the sala."

"It is too dark in the corridor, it need another light," said Allyza.

"That shouldn't be a problem," said Trevor. "Here in the sala is where I'll make a big statement. You see how the light, through the main entrance from the front garden, is shed on that wall. I'm going to put an impact painting there, something to WOW visitors as they come in."

Allyza was exasperated. "Trevor, you can put your painting on another wall. Our wedding photos will go there."

Trevor's jaw dropped. He stared but could not speak. Beneath Allyza's neck he could see the colours of his soul, all the colours of the rainbow, dancing in celebration as the afternoon sun refracted off her necklace.

The End

12