All Comments on 'Sex Toy Mommy'

by GirthhardTroublelover

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Havoc100Havoc100over 1 year ago

Another author that thinks men come from their balls. Come on folks, it isn't that hard. Semen comes from the prostate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing hotter than a mommy who understands the power of lacy bra….always got me instantly hard…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story was good. Would have been MUCH better if you graduated from elementary school and didn't call her "Mommy".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another commentor who has taken it upon himself to educate the world from a place of ignorance. 25% of semen comes from the prostrate. 5% comes from the testes. And the other 70% comes from the Seminal Vesicles.

Come on douchebag, it isn't that hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was boring and hard to read

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

No one over 6 calls their mom “mommy”. It’s off putting and irritating.

01Timber6701Timber67about 1 year ago

2⭐️ story ,, older child calling his mom “mommy” and basically a jerkoff session with sex toys being used on him ,, weird

johnstang2johnstang2about 1 year ago

Actually, Havoc100, The testicles or balls produce the raw material that the prostate turns into semen. Hence no balls no semen. Now I liked this story but no actual incest occurred in it. Its more of a Fetish story then incest. Kissing, fellatio, and mutual consensus penetration have to occur before its actually incest. A concerned mother helping her son achieve orgasm or suffer major blue balls is not incest.

live4thebjlive4thebj4 months ago

Mommy can be used I a sexy way. You didn’t accomplish that at all. Written like a boy at 13 going through puberty. **

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous