Sex Trainer for Hire Pt. 01

Story Info
Mom hires sex trainer for eighteen-year-old son.
6.9k words
4.35
55.2k
91

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmallord
dmallord
397 Followers

MSWord 6,500 - This is an edited version of my original post. The story line remains intact as do the characters. However, there is significantly more character development in this version. I believe you will find the transitions to be better and more polished as compared to the original post. Although, if you are reading this for the first time, you wouldn't know what the original was like - what a conundrum! ;-)

Sexual acts described here are a bit hazy; depending on from whom the point of view the story is being told. Undeniably it includes persons of legal age involved in some rough vaginal and anal actions, if you believe the eighteen-year-old's recollections of what transpired. If you believe the trainer's version, well then, that's a whole different set of definitions on what 'rough is.'

No matter. What is important to the story is that Mrs. Troutman has been on edge lately. It comes with wanting something more tantalizing than sex with her husband. Her thoughts have turned to her lazy eighteen-year-old and how to initiate his emergence to manhood. She worked out a plan with the help of a business card she found pinned to the bulletin board at the beauty parlor. Thus begins Jimmy's head spinning journey.

Thanks for selecting this story to read, and please remember to rate and comment, for my own pleasure, when you have finished reading. dmallord

+++++

As usual, I sat slumped in the lounger with my leg swung over the arm of the chair across from my mom and dad as we watched the nightly news. Mom used to get after me for sitting like this. As she described it, I 'looked like a puppy begging for a tummy rub' but that complaint stopped about a year ago. Tonight, Dad was, as usual, 99% asleep in his recliner and precariously poised to topple onto the carpet. Yet, he had this special knack for some suspenseful tilting -- but never, ever falling out of his chair. An up turned smile crept outward at the corners of my mouth as I watched Mom nudge his toe with her slipper, right after the first soft snore.

Her nudge jolted Dad, causing him to sputter as his body righted itself. "What! I'm watching the news," Dad grumbled at the sudden awaking. This repetitive, nearly nightly routine seemed to have been going on for years, but he wasn't about to admit that it was well past his bedtime and he needed to retire earlier than the news hour..

Mom's knowing glance came alive as she just smiled in my direction. I also caught something else. From her pursed lips, it seemed her eyes had been fixated on my crotch. But, hey, that would be crazy! Mom staring at my crotch - not even remotely likely. More likely, I would hazard a guess that her eyes had been lost in some distant transcendental meditation crap that she had started with some new trainer she had been going on about at the dinner table.

As the nightly weather came on, traditionally that would be our queue to head to bed. But, the 10:30 PM weather forecast that night caught my attention and I stayed to listen. Bill, the Weather Guy, with that big shitty grin on his face, said that the snow was expected to reach ten inches by morning and high winds would kick up around 2:00 AM and blow all night creating drifts that might close most schools. That caught my attention. "Stay tuned to our morning school closing announcements for the latest," Bill droned on. That perpetual sunshine grin beamed out of the television and I swear I heard him speaking directly to me as I reached to switch off the set, "Going to fuck up that chemistry test, Jimmy?" He was looking me dead in the eyes!

I flipped him the bird and mashed the off button. Then went to bed, tossing up a prayer to the snow angels for the 'no school today' announcement to come. As usual, I had not prepped for the damned chemistry class, on the damned Periodic Table crap, for that damned test tomorrow, like Dad and Mom had kept badgering me to do for days. Shit, who uses that stuff anyway! Besides, you can always post a big-assed poster on the wall if you really did need to mix something up. Not like I ever thought I would be doing it! Why learn crap that you will never use, right? That's my take on things anyway!

I turned the corner into the hallway, just in time to see Mom lifting up her nightgown heading to the hall bathroom. It was up around her waist and I could see her thigh and a lot of flesh caught up in the glow of the bathroom light as she slipped in to pee. She hadn't seen me, but I sure saw a nice piece of ... hell dumbass -- she's your mom so stop perving!

Restless, I lay in bed, tossing and turning. I should have fallen asleep because my eyes were going down in the front room, just like Dad's nodding head, but something kept me awake. It fidgeted in my underwear, begging for attention, until my hand seemed to want to slip down and make a slight adjustment in my shorts. Hoping that a few light strokes would put the thoughts of Mom to sleep, I gave my hand permission. No harm, I thought. Yeah, no harm. That permission led to my boxers slipping down to my knees, giving my gonads some room to stretch. But then, the elastic made that difficult and naturally those damned shorts slipped off one leg and then the other. That felt much better as my legs spread out unimpeded! Much better now that my hands had free range to roam. I smiled as I nudged Thor, my pet name for my cock, to wake up and feel the freedom to roam outside my shorts.

My thoughts turned to my Mom's ass on display in the hallway. The image brought up some thoughts of peeling down her panties and slipping them off her legs. So that she could properly pee and I could properly see that flower petal pulse just for my pleasure as I slipped my cockhead into it.

Hell! That was as far as I ever got, short of entry, as I gasped and gave up a load as it gushed in spurts landing just under my chin -- for about the zillionth time. Gasping for air, I grasped a handful of tissues and cleaned up then rolled over to drift off to sleep. It was far easier to think about one of those damned cheerleaders at school when I jerked off; at least with them I could imagine my cock ramming up and down inside their pussies until, like a train running down a gorge, I exploded just like in a cowboy western. But not with Mom; no matter how I tried to stop my cum, I just was never able to get my dick into her in my sexual fantasies.

Early next morning, that insistent morning ritual of banging started on my door. It was relentless, like every day insistent. It didn't stop until I tried to grunt out that I was awake. Why my mom keeps doing that shit, I don't know! But it drives me crazy; yeah I do have an alarm clock, but that doesn't always work. I sleep like a boulder not just a rock! So, yeah, I kind of do know that's why the banging thing gets done. My ass is known for its laziness, just so you know how I roll. Why the fuck should I put much effort into anything? It's not like I had a purpose or reason to achieve anything special, you know? My grades are okay, not spectacular, but I'm passing. I like the way things are -- except maybe it would be nice to have a little pussy like the rest of the guys at school. I probably could, you know, get some if I could just move past this shyness block that seems to tie my tongue in a knot every time I try to talk to a girl.

"JIMMY, there's no school today!" Mom called out from the other side of the closed door.

"Amen. Thank you snow angels, and ... fuck you weather guy. The chemistry test is on hold!" I mumbled into the pillow and turned over to get six more hours of z's; so I thought.

The banging started again just as insistently as before. There was a time when she would just open the door and walk right in, but that stopped last year. She hadn't even knocked that day, just waltzed in with an armful of my laundry -- right as I was in the middle of a monumental jerk while screwing Linda Summers, at that time, my latest fantasy fuck. It was just seconds before my autopilot flagellation of my dick was about to erupt. Mom came in at that exact point. Well you know that point; the one where lust overrides modesty and you just keep beating your cock no matter whatever else is going on in the world at the moment. That point, where your eyes lock onto the invader's eyes and you don't even care if she sees your dick being fisted. That point, where nothing is stopping that moment from happening! To say she was speechless would be putting it mildly. The way her mouth sprung open and her eyes bugged out as my cum shot jetted across my chest and onto my chin was beyond description. She watched burst after burst jet up my cream covered chest, until my body's tension turned to jello and my arched ass collapsed back onto the bed. Then, bright red showing on her cheeks, she did an about face and fled pulling the door shut. I lay there, just panting. I was caught in the most embarrassing moment of my life and all I could do was -- grin!

Neither of us ever discussed the event -- but she never entered again without knocking and knocking until I answered.

"Yeah, I got it, Mom!" I struggled to get out a coherent response to the incessant knocking.

"No school. Okay, just gonna slept a while longer," I moaned, thinking that would be the end of it.

"JIMMY, Dad went to work! He left fifty dollars on the table for you to shovel the walks," came Mom's sing-song voice, once again. It was beginning to get on my damned nerves.

"Okay," I tried to get my response out louder, but with my head buried into the pillow it came out like something from the Charlie Brown cartoons 'Owa wa wa wa owa'. Fifty was twice what I usually got. Must be a lot of snow to shovel or there was a catch like shoveling old lady Walter's place too. I had done her place a couple of times and took what money she offered even though Dad had already paid me for her snow job, too. She was a widow and living on a fixed income so Dad liked to look after her now and again. She offered the money so I guess she really didn't need it and I took it as well. I just didn't tell Dad about it. No harm, no foul I figured; it's not like I stole it! It's not polite to refuse what someone offers you, mom says.

"JIMMY!" she sang out again, "Daddy says you got to do it before noon or no deal on the fifty!"

"Christ! Okay, Mom. Got it!" I mumbled. Half of me was sitting up and half inclined to drop back down. Did I want fifty bucks? Yes. Did I need fifty bucks - well not right at the moment and certainly not before noon. I was stuck between dealing with the 'want' and the 'need' when mom added another enticement.

"Dad says you got to do the new neighbor's place, too. You know, the one with that young college girl that moved in across the street. Doesn't look like she went to class today, Jimmy. I only see one set of tracks from her mom's car going out the driveway. She should be home, so you be sure to let her know who you are so she doesn't get scared seeing a stranger in their yard."

Now, there was a reason leaning more toward collecting the fifty! I had watched her and her mom carrying boxes in from the moving truck when they arrived two days ago. I suppose I could have gone over and met her then, but those boxes looked heavy and I wasn't going to do any neighborly good deed in that cold weather. She was running in and out without a coat, just a tightfitting sweater. Man, she had a nice ass, cute, perky jugs too. Cleaning the walkways would give me an excuse to meet her now. Yeah, and run my dick through her, too, was what I really was thinking I'd like to do. I bet with a bod like that, she'd been fucked many times.

I stretched and lumbered out of bed and into the bathroom. I was sure she won't mind a pounding from Thor's hammer as it swung between my legs on my way to the kitchen table. My breakfast plate was already in my spot, nestled amidst all the usual array of table paraphernalia; the lazy susan was loaded with napkins, bottles of various sauces and God only knows what else Mom had buried in the center of the table -- possibly a giraffe or two could easily hide among that clutter.

I liked the way Mom always had my breakfast ready without me having to lift a finger. Glad, angels made Moms like mine, too. If she wasn't my mom, well, I had a few thoughts about that also, but - she is Mom, so I put those thoughts back into the 'don't-go-there drawer' located in the back corner of my mind. In the daylight it was far easier to control those back-of-the-mind thoughts than the ones that roam around my head when I'm stretched out in bed in the dark of night. I left my plate on the table, knowing Mom would take care of it, and headed to the mudroom to suit up for the snow shoveling shit.

"Shit! This snow is deep!" I groaned as I drove the shovel into the first snowdrift by our mailbox and kept trenching my way forward until I reached our front door. By then I had built up a sweat even with the freezing cold air outside. I leaned on the shovel to rest and looked across the road to assess how much snow there was to shovel at the new neighbor's place. It looked just like our place! This damned snow was busting my butt; should be working out like Dad said and I wouldn't be so out of shape for this kind of work. Not that I was ever going to bust my butt at manual labor in the future; but still being in shape could have helped with the load today.

I caught some movement out of the corner of my eye as I started to catch my second wind. Damned if it didn't look like someone was in the picture window watching me bust my balls out in the cold. The shadowy figure stood for a few moments, staring my way then turned and walked out of view. It was just a glimpse but it was definitely a girl. Hopefully the one with the tight ass I saw loading boxes.

Crossing the road, I shoveled the crosswalk first, then started on the path from the street leading to the front doorway. Why Dad wanted to impress the new neighbor's hadn't occurred to me at the moment. I just knew Mom said there was a fifty on the table for me and maybe I'd get a chance to meet the hot fox that just moved in a couple of days ago. Shoveling closer to the house this time, that's when I caught a second glimpse of her standing in the window.

Holy shit! My mind must be playing tricks on me, but it looked like she was wearing her nightgown! For sure I could see her arms folded under her tits, just holding them up for me to see, as she stood on display and watched me work for a few moments. I did my best to put on a show for her.

Standing in the middle of the sidewalk, alone, it was easy to carry a mental conversation with her. 'Like to watch my body builder muscles at work, sugar? Babe, I got a muscle in my pants that can lift your cunt right off the ground! Want to feel that twenty-inch-long muscle doing its thing, girlie?' A smirk crossed my face as I thought about how she might respond to that snarky remark. I gritted my teeth as I set to work again. About another twenty feet of shoveling, as another layer of sweat built up in my pants, then I glanced up, looking to see if she was still there.

Yep. Still there! Her hands were clinging to her waist clutching her goddamned curvy alabaster hips. And as I got closer down the sidewalk, yeah I could tell she was in a lacy almost transparent nightgown thing. Shit! I could see her underwear through it and it looked like her tits were visible too. 'Hot, bitch.' I was thinking just as I stood transfixed by her semi-naked body posing for me. Pure eye candy! She smiled at me! She had to know I could damned well see those perky tits from this distance. Then she did a slow turn, keeping her eyes fixed on me, and casually sauntered away like some feline cat on the prowl.

'Come on back, baby! Show me your tits again!' I begged. But as she was out of sight, I groaned and put the shovel back to work lifting another foot of heavy snow off the cement walkway.

Two more squares of cement shoveled and I stopped to look up, again. No show; damned pity. That's the first time ever that I had seen an almost naked girl except for those porn girls, but they seemed so unreal -- not like the girl in the picture window right in front of me. Now, she looked genuinely real. The times that I saw Mom on a rare occasion, really rare occasion, anywhere dressed that way was an uncomfortable time when I came home from school early and found that Dad was also home. The two of them were in the living room and went flying to the bedroom when I opened the back door. I saw dad in his birthday suit and Mom, well she had on that see-through flimsy kind of thing you see in the girlie magazines. Again, we never spoke about that event either!

My thoughts flashed back to the present, as I looked up again.

No wait, shit, no way! She was back. Like back with nothing on, back! Just standing there with her hands on her bare-naked hips again! She was opening her stance to a hot-damned view of a real naked cunt -- not some damned photo like James, my buddy, carried around in his wallet. Now, this was a damned nice clean picture window view! The bitch was a perv, putting on a show for the plow guy. She was a true manikin not just a store mannequin. She had all the real parts totally unlike the ones I kept peeking under the clothes on at the stores when I was a kid. I never found one, not one that had a real cunt or nipple under those clothes. But, not ten feet away from me was a real moving manikin with nice firm pear-shaped breasts, rosy perky nipples, and a slit right in the middle of a nice shaved peach. 'Nice, cunt, bitch.' I found myself thinking as my heart and breathing started to increase.

My feet were frozen in place and my head as well. Nothing on me moved; I was just like a fucking mannequin myself, thinking, 'What would you do, cunt, if I dropped this shovel and came right up to that nice big window for a real close-up view, sugar?'

I got a lot more sweat beads soaking through my stocking hat as I found myself wondering if I had the guts to do just that. Put on a nonchalant attitude and walk right up to her as if I did that kind of thing all the time to pretty, big titted girls. That would take some balls - I'd never been anywhere close to seeing this kind of shit before. Maybe ...

I was getting cold feet. Not the kind from frost bite; the other kind created by insecurity. Digging in again, I scraped another five feet of side walk and was within striking distance of the front door when I got up the courage to look up again. Fuck! She had her cunt and tits mashed against the window! The heat from her body was creating little foggy patches where her skin touched the glass. 'Bet the cold from the window is really stiffening your titties and that pretty pussy, Goldie,' the thoughts raced around in my mind as I licked my dry lips. I guess she saw that, because she stuck out her tongue and licked her lips too. Then she kissed the glass - like really kissed the glass hard! Her tits were grinding into the window, flatting her nipples like nothing I'd ever imagined before. But what keep my rapped attention was the way her pussy pooched out against the window spreading those cunt lips apart as she gyrated against the glass. It left a light foggy snail-like trail across the pane. Now, damn that was hot! Then, just like that, she peeled herself off of the glass and slowly, casually backed away from the window. Her eyes, however, stayed focused on me; as though daring me.

'Fuck me, cunt!' I begged as my lips mouthed the words, but I couldn't get out the sound out. I knew she was still close enough to read my lips through the glass. She smiled. She blew me an air kiss right before she disappeared out of sight.

That's when I heard the distinct sound of the front door bolt unlocking. Slowly, the door creaked open, just barely, then stopped. What the hell!

dmallord
dmallord
397 Followers
12