All Comments on 'Sex Trainer for Hire Pt. 01'

by dmallord

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82about 3 years ago

I liked it. Imaginative, and worth waiting for the follow up chapter (hopefully!) I gave it a 4, but once he nails his Mom the scores could go up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great concept, but more detail of the sex would build more excitement and could be linked to character development.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

I couldn't get past the first page. The idiot, lazy son and the cumslut bitch. No foreplay, just wham bam thank you ma'am. One of the worst ideas for an erotic story on here. I'll pass.

dmallorddmallordalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Regarding LegallySane's comment. Sex doesn't occur until page two. If he stopped at page one, how did he know it was just wham bam? Secondly, this is told from an 18 year old POV recounting his first sexual encounter - which is often a wham bam situation and is told as such. Too bad, Legally Sane misses out on the advanced development as the storyline progresses in the chapters that follows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What story??? Drier than a Joe Biden speech.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the style. I caught myself thinking the kid was bit of a douche, but I think we all were at that age. Very well written. It was really a 4 Star but I gave you five to counter act what looks like some really picking critics so far.

dmallorddmallordover 2 years agoAuthor

Re: HaydenDLinder

Thank you. Your take on the character is precisely the one I was going for - not the sharpest knife in the drawer, immature, wannabe macho boy with the girls. He will 'grow' wiser as the storyline flushes out - the way we all did to get to where we are today. Thanks for the 5. Critics can be tough. The wham bam critic, I feel, missed my dry humor and my attempt to capture an 18 year olds take on sex for the first time. Guess I failed him. But, hey I take it you got it! ;-)

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77over 2 years ago

Wow his first time was not only with someone who isn't special. It turned out to be a sex worker/trainer. Hmmm?

jcus0511jcus0511about 2 years ago

Fun opening and promise of things to come. Your writing style is interesting I'll continue with interest. Love the hot language by the by and the straightforward calling a pussy for what it is - a cunt.

Davester37Davester3710 months ago

I was a bit turned off by the MC, for sure, but I think that’s the way you wanted it. He reminds me of John Deere from another of your stories! I think you have a good starting point to redeem him.

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdmallord@dmallord
I followed the 'orphan to soldier' path that many others have. Found myself embroiled in the Vietnam mess - on the wrong side of the POW trauma. I lost some fingers and damaged a hand over there. Coming home to an unwelcoming nation, I stayed low and out of sight - still avoid...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES