Sex Trainer for Hire Pt. 02

Story Info
Jimmy applies his sex training to Mom!
6.7k words
4.64
36k
46
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmallord
dmallord
399 Followers

Jimmy applies his newly learned sex skills!

6059 Words

Previously, Mrs. Troutman hired a professional sex trainer for her eighteen-year-old son and now anxiously waits to see if he takes the bait she and the trainer devised to lure him in. If you missed part one, please read it first. You will miss out on the fun way Jimmy's description of his experience fails to match the reality of what actually happens then and now if you just read this part alone!

Please, rate the story at the end! I dote on the stars and your feedback!

+++++

Hot damn! I'd just fucked Goldie!

Fucked her pussy and came in her ass! Hot damn!

Yet here I was, back outside shoveling snow again! The only thing registering in reality lane now was the fifty-dollars Dad left on the table. That fifty and a chance to meet the hottie across the street was the reason I was shoveling the driveways and walks for both houses in the first place. It was what eighteen-year-olds start and finish as their minds run on autopilot trying to process what just happened. 'Shovel snow or no fifty,' Mom had said. How I got to bang Goldie's cunt and fill her ass in the process was still unfathomable. One minute, I was shoveling white shit. Twenty minutes later, Goldie's tits and cunt were being smeared against the picture window as she kissed the glass just for me. Five minutes later, the front door unlocked ... and just like that, I was sticking my dick up her shit!

The reality part of what just happened hadn't hit me, yet. My first pussy score plus a run up her ass all at same time. I could still feel the molasses-like adhesion of her juices drying on my matted cock hairs causing my dick to stick to my underpants. How crazy is that!

As the last scoop of snow slid out of my shovel I leaned against the porch railing; I was exhausted. It wasn't the snow shoveling that did it - it was the surreal pussy and ass fucking I had just experienced with Goldie. None of the guys at school ever said anything about the smacking sounds made by their cocks driving into a girl! Nor anything about how girls moaned and mewed as they got plowed with a nice stiff dick. The squishy smacking slap of my balls banging into her cunt was incredible, not to mention the feel of the slick grasping pussy lips clutching my cock each time it pulled back. It was as if her pussy wanted to keep my cock inside and never let it go.

And that ass! Wow! That was incredibly tight, but not so juicy as slamming the front door side of her. Still that's where I unloaded my nuts into that bubble butt orifice! The sound of her gasping and the grunts from my own voice just kept feeding off one another. The louder she squealed, the harder I pounded into her until I just couldn't go any faster. Amazing! Just hope I didn't hurt her. She seemed okay with it at the end. I mean she wasn't crying or anything like that. She just sat down on the stairway and nonchalantly watched me dress. I don't know where she got the cigarette, but I could smell it, then saw the smoke flowing out of her mouth. It seemed to relax her, I guess. Smoking - not cool; that stuff will kill you, sugar.

Slowly, reality set in as I surveyed the plowed snow down the sidewalk. I just plowed a cunt! 'Jimmy, you mother-fucking bastard, you fucked a college chick - and got two of her holes on your first fucking time at bat! Shit the guys at school were never going to believe this, not in a million years!' I bet my big-ass grin could probably be seen from the end of the block as I stood on the front porch. Mrs. Something and her... Damn! I didn't get her name! I just realized that. I was so caught up in getting my dick into her - that I forgot to ask her name! Guess, 'Goldie' would have to do for now.

Putting my hands up to my eyes, I leaned against the picture window and looked back inside. Just checking to see if Goldie was there with one last peep. Maybe, get her attention and find out her name, if she would open the door again. No luck as I peered inside, guess she went to clean up. Goldie Locks had a lot stuff running down her legs when I was getting dressed. I spent a few guilty moments thinking about that stuff running down those creamy thighs. Spent a minute, too, feeling the slippery stuff spread around my slimy dick and my matted ball hairs as I pulled on my cloths again then got back into my snowsuit. I needed a bath for sure. No one ever told me that sex could get messy like that!

I also thought about, too late I guess, about not wearing a rubber. Hope Goldie knew how to deal with that! She seemed pretty confident about the situation, I guess. Maybe she was taking care of that when I looked back inside. How girls did that, I wasn't sure but I hope she knew. Guess I'd better start thinking about that as well; I didn't want to end up forced to marry someone I screwed but didn't know anything about her. Immature, I know, but too damned late now as the thought rattled around in my cold numb and selfish brain, I guess. I had always thought about the dumb-fucks that had to get married because they weren't careful, but now I guess I know how that five minutes comes and goes too quickly to think about that as a cock gets to liking the feel of that wonderful, slick hole pulling a stiff dick inside of her cunt.

Turning around, I retrieved my shovel from a snowbank and looked back down the sidewalk toward my house. I could make out my mom's shadowy figure looking out the living room window toward the neighbor's place. I wondered if she saw me go inside with Goldie. Then my thoughts turned to how long I had actually been inside! The closer I got to the street the more the thoughts of what happened inside Goldie's home replayed in my mind. As I nailed her, she kept asking me crazy stuff, like if I had thought about doing my Mom. She even said Mom wanted my dick! Like if she had firsthand knowledge of what my Mom wanted!

And what was that stuff about, 'All mothers want their son's cocks. It's a natural phenomenon.' shit anyways? Well, I never considered that before, I just thought it was me being dorky thinking about my Mom in that way myself. Guilty like, you know?

Fucking strange stuff considering that I was railing against her ass as her cunt smacked against that marble wall in front of her! And she still carried on a conversation about my mom as though that was the most important thing going on even while I nailed her to the fucking wall. It fucking wasn't! But, still, Goldie was full of surprises; like that crack about a tramp stamp. Now, that was a new one on me. Never heard of it, but then when she turned around, well there it was in scarlet letters - 'I'm yours. Insert here!' - an invitation to stick it inside her ass! That was fucking hot, so I did!

As I got inside the mudroom from the garage, I began the strip down process once more. Not the one I did for Goldie where I was as totally naked as she was! After all, I was going into the kitchen and Mom would be there. Probably with some hot chocolate and a warm brownie for the hard-working boy. I just removed my boots, snowsuit, gloves and ski mask. I was down to my tee shirt, jeans, and sweat socks. As I peeled off the sweat socks, that's when I noticed I didn't have one of my inner black socks on. I chuckled at that. Damn, I left it over at Goldie's place. I'd have to tell Mom the sock monster stole another one!

That's also when I noticed another pungent smell wafting out of my pants, barely cloaked by the tobacco odor. I could smell Goldie's sexual secretions! The smell of her cigarette smoke was still clinging to my clothing but it didn't mask the smell of sex drifting out from my crotch. Guess, I'd have to own up to going inside Goldie's home to at least say hello, but, hey, Mom did say to introduce myself, so she would know I wasn't a stranger! 'Don't want to scare her.' Mom had said. I didn't get to the formal introduction, but I did 'introduce' my dick quit adequately I'd say. I knew Mom would catch the scent of smoke, but I figured that she would probably be fussing about it and not notice the sour smell of cunt juice wafting out of my pants.

That's about the time Goldie's remark about Mom having a tramp stamp curled up in my brain like the image of the cigarette smoke flowing out of Goldie's lungs. It hung out in my frontal lobe like a neon sign. What was Goldie's snarky comment as the smoke swirled around us? Did she say, "Bet if you find out your mother does have a tat like mine, you will definitely know she wants a good ride, too!"

Not fucking likely, Goldie! My Mom is about as plain vanilla a person as you could find. She doesn't drink, smoke, swear, and never has made a snarky comment about another person's character as far as I knew. It would be a cold day in hell, if you found even one tat on her let alone one that says 'come ride my ass baby' as an invitation scripted across the small of her back like Goldie's tat!

Coming around the corner of the kitchen, I could smell fresh baked brownies hot out of the oven. Mom was on her step stool reaching up to the top shelf as she turned to look in my direction. Her hands were just about to reach for a bowl, so I hurried over to offer help. Dad was always getting after her for being up so high without someone to steady her. I'd often steadied her and was reaching up to put my hands on her waist to help her balance for the hundredth time.

"Thanks, honey!" her giggle rang around the room. Then she lifted her hands above her head one more time reaching for the bowl. The movement lifted the back of her short blouse baring the small of her back.

What the fuck!

I read the scarlet italic script, centered and dipping across the curves of her butt.

'I'm yours. Insert here!' the crimson lewdness screamed out to me.

"Mom!" squirted out of my lips before I had the sense to stifle my words.

"It's okay, honey! I'm not falling," she seemed to sigh as my hands jolted around her waist; not even a hint in her voice of my seeing her tattoo. The tremor came from the shock of reading what Goldie had predicted might be there - if Mom wanted to me to fuck her. Goldie said all moms want their sons cocks. Goldie Locks seemed to be the wisest person in the world, in my opinion, right about now, - if she were right.

My hands remained on her waist as she came down the step stool. For some reason, my fingers wouldn't unlock and let go of her waist even though she was safely on the ground again. Setting the bowl on the cupboard, she slowing turned around, still in my hands to face me. It was a strange situation, I'd never held anyone like this before, especially not my Mom. She was 'kissablely close' The look on her face wasn't the soft Jimmy boy smile to which I was accustomed. It looked a bit more like Goldie's terse taunting smile. Her eyebrows were raised as though thinking ... thinking about pushing some hidden boundary.

"How long have you had that tattoo, Mom?" I managed to croak out the words.

"Oh! That! Well, Teresa Ann suggested I might get it for someone special. So four long weeks ago, I had it done," she answered with a twinkle in her eye. "Your Daddy thinks I had it specially tatted for him. He has been, well, helping me to get adjusted to it, you know," she replied, leaving a lot unsaid.

I didn't know. It took a while to process what she said. When it registered, I filled in the missing information. She was telling me that Dad had been fucking her ass for the last four weeks! My jaw dropped! This was the closest thing to a 'sex talk' that I had ever had with my mother. All my worldly knowledge came from guys at school. I wasn't too quick on speech nuances but I could read between the lines on this one with ease. She intimated that Daddy thought the tat was for him, but it might be taken as meaning that it was for someone else - the way she spoke. What did my English teacher call it - veiled innuendo?

"Who is Teresa Ann?" I asked, finding my hands still grasping her waist and somehow lifting her blouse as I asked as though I were trying to recover her new tat. As I raised her blouse to better feel the warm soft flesh above her hips, she answered.

"Oh! She's my new personal trainer; working on these love-handles you know. She and her mom just moved in across the street. Didn't you meet her when you went over to shovel the walkways?" she asked as her arms seemed to wrap themselves around my waist mimicking my movements.

"Yes, Mom. We talked. But I didn't get her name. I forgot to ask," I answered her question as my hands roamed around under her blouse grazing skin just under her bra. I don't know what was getting into me, but what would have been so inappropriate this morning, seemed to be a natural movement, particularly after my foray into Goldie's au naturel blond forest.

"Just talked, Jimmy?" Mom crooned as she lay her head against my shoulder. I felt my cock stiffening. It was beginning to protrude into the space between us. I felt Mom's body leaning into mine. I knew she felt my dick pressed against her loins. She didn't move or seemed to be embarrassed about my arousal. I think she liked it.

"We didn't have much to say, Mom," I stuttered in my reply. My hands had started thinking on their own; not listening to the common sense expressed in the back of my mind. Despite my modesty sensor telling my hands 'no'; they slid down anyway. Spreading the elastic hem on her skirt they slid and wandered inside and downward to cup her cheeks. Her flesh was more... I guess, pliant not like Goldie's firm, tight gluts. They still felt nice, though; different but still created the same type of moan from her lips as I squeezed and let my fingers roam down her butt crack.

Shit! Maybe crazy Goldie Locks was right about Mom's tattoo. What if she secretly wanted to... fuck me like Goldie suggested she would, if Mom had that same tat like Goldie!

"Was her tattoo just like mine, Jimmy?" she asked as her hands slid between my legs, sliding up and down the length of my bulge struggling to get out of its confinement.

"I, I don't know if she had a..." was as far as I got, before Mom's rebuke interrupted me.

"Honey, I can smell her sex on you. You reek of her tang Jimmy, I know what you did," she whispered into my ear. "You screwed her, Jimmy, or she fucked you, baby. I can't tell which, but I can smell her on you. Did you enjoy your first time, sugar?" she questioned me in a long-drawn-out breath.

Well! The fucking cat was out of the bag! I thought the smell of the cigarette smoke and the odor of the brownies would cover up Goldie's, er, Teresa Ann's musky sex smell, but that didn't seem to be the case.

How could I lie after that? I decided to let my language relax from that point on. She knew, so there was no reason to deny anything that happened.

"Yes, Mom. Her tattoo was exactly like yours. And yes, I liked my first time. I fucked her good, mama!" I replied, emphasizing 'fuck' as my grin spread from ear to ear.

"I'm glad you enjoyed doing Teresa Ann, baby!" she replied as she rubbed my back. Her breasts seemed to press into my chest as she did so.

"A mother always wants her son to feel the raw surge of screwing a gorgeous girl as his first fuck, sugar. The first-time impressions last you your entire life. Moms always want their son's first time to be spectacular."

Mom's words surprised me; she used the 'F' word for the first time that I know of, but now I'm not so sure she just wasn't keeping it from me hearing it from her before now. Her use of profanity seemed so practiced and natural rolling off her tongue like that.

My cock was fighting for a parking place against her pelvic bone. It found one as my hips squirmed and eventually dipped between the robust curves of her thighs and was caught by the apex of her cunty lips. My hips were undulating gently, knocking to see if anyone was home.

As I enjoyed the rocking motion against her, I responded, "I think you might be right about screwing a gorgeous girl as a first fuck Mom. Watching her press her gorgeous pussy against the picture window really lit my fuse! But, I might have been a little too rough when I fucked her cunt and her ass right afterwards. Although, she seemed to be okay with it. It happened so fast that I didn't think about - well think about using a 'peter cheater.' So, do you think I could be in trouble, Mom?" I asked as an afterthought. It really didn't matter at this point. I didn't have a rubber with me anyway and the way things went, I couldn't have stopped or even wanted to stop myself. Everything happened so fast.

She looked up and I watched her face change a bit as she seemed to be thinking over what I had just told her. Her smile went from lusty to motherly as she said, "Jimmy, you're probably not in trouble. I'm sure pretty girls like Teresa Ann take care of things like that, honey. It's not like girls are trying to save themselves anymore these days, you know?" She lowered her head back onto my shoulder letting her arms wrap further around my waist. Her movement drew us tighter together.

Her voice when silent for a moment. I could hear the deepening of her breath in the stillness. There was an electrical charge flowing between us. I could tell she was just enjoying the thrust of my cock lodged against her cunt even though my jeans and her skirt. I could tell, because her hips were beginning to match my thrusts where her own mini-movements. It took almost three full minutes before she raised her head and I could see that lusty look rekindled in her expression.

That's when she added, "But just to make sure you weren't too rough when you jumped her bones, why don't you fuck me the same way so that I can help make a proper assessment of how badly battered you left her?" she crooned.

As she spoke, I could feel her hands slipping inside the back of my underpants and grasping my bare ass, much like my fingers were kneading her ass cheeks at this point. I kind of knew where I thought this was going. After getting the lay of the land with Teresa Ann, this was going to be so much easier, I thought.

"Are you sure, Mom?" I grinned as her fingertips slipped between my ass cheeks and softly dragged up and down my crack while stopping to finger my asshole on their route to stir up more excitement. I felt my butt clench down as her index finger zeroed in on my puckered hole. Damn! Never had that feeling before!

"But what about Dad? You said he thought the tattoo was for him, right?" I breathed the words into the curve of her neck. I had to make sure that I was getting this right - no time for impulsive behavior as I held her tightly in my arms.

"Yes, Daddy will still think that the tat is for him, every time he gets a chance to read it - and use it. Let's not let him know it's really meant for... you, baby.

Honey, I've been waiting since you turned eighteen and that's way too long, now! Besides your Daddy will be home soon and there's not much time for what I want to do to you. And I don't want to wait to find out how hard you fucked Teresa Ann, in case we need to get over to her place and check on her. Hurry, baby! Just lift me up on the table and take my pussy! That will lubricate your cock for my asshole next. Cum for me sugar, just like you did for Teresa Ann!"

The level of lust in her voice and her exuberance told me that she probably didn't give a fuck in what state I had left Teresa Ann. I just knew she wanted to be used the same way!

Mom's voice was becoming worked up as she expressed her need to get fucked and quickly before Dad got home. So I wasted no time removing her blouse by lifting it straight over her head and freeing her ample sized tits for some enjoyment as well. I'd not had much play with Goldie's breasts but with Mom's larger size, I thought I'd like to try sucking on her hooters for a few minutes to see how that felt. As I worked on her blouse and bra, Mom's fingers were pushing down her skirt and panties. Seems Daddy liked a shaved smooth peach as a beautiful one came into view. Mom's body certainly wasn't in Teresa Ann's shape, but it wasn't out of shape either. Her gym workouts with her trainer seemed to be working well for her.

dmallord
dmallord
399 Followers
12