Sex Trainer for Hire Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered my lips to her breasts and rolled her nipples around with my tongue. That brought nice guttural moans from Mom's lips. I know I should give them more time but I only tried to suck one whole tit into the back of my mouth, but it wouldn't fit. Wish, now, that I'd taken the time to see if I could have sucked Goldie's luscious tits all the way to their base. I found myself thinking I would have to go back over and shovel some more snow...

As I started to undress, Mom's hands stopped me, "Let me do that," she huffed as her fingers undid my shirt and pushed my tee shirt up over my head with a flourish. Then it was on to my belt, zipper, and pants button before she knelt and pulled down my pants and underwear. I used her head to balance as I stepped out of the jeans and boxers. My flag was flying at full staff by then. It didn't take more than ten seconds of admiration before Mom had engulfed my cockhead and was providing it with a wonderful first blow job. She didn't voice another complaint about the odor Teresa Ann's cunt juices on my body. The way she curled her tongue around my godhead was amazing. I could feel that long tongue dragging more of my cock into her mouth until her lips were pressed against my loins. I could feel the end of my dick actually gliding partway down her throat as she consumed me. Fuck! This felt so wonderful.

Like me, Mom wasn't taking much time before she chose to move on. I wanted more of those wonderful lips on my cock. But her motivation was winning. I wanted my cock in her as much as she did at this point.

"On the table, baby!" she demanded as I released my mouth full of tit. It was covered with my saliva and seemed to glisten. I thought I heard the other breast screaming, 'No fair!' But Mom was in charge and I knew time was short. I lifted her onto the bare, virgin kitchen table. The usual table items had already been removed, I noted. A smile of recognition crossed my face when I realized that maybe there had been some preplanning - nothing was in the way of mounting her on the table. I wondered if this was the first time a bird got spreadeagled on this table's top. But that fleeting thought disappeared as her hands were doing things to my dick that got my attention!

"How?" I asked standing between mom's legs.

"How did you do Teresa Ann, Jimmy?" she panted.

"Standing up against the hall wall with her legs spreadeagled then flipped her around for her ass!" I chuckled.

"Too bad, I'm already on the table!" Mom giggled as she raised her legs straight up into the air motioning for me to step into her. I ran my hand up between her legs and pressed my fingers into her mons. It was super slippery, like the pre-cum from my dick when I jerked off, like the pool of liquid running down Goldie's legs as I dicked her standing up in the hallway.

"Do me, Jimmy! I don't need any foreplay! I'm so fucking hot already! Just give me your dick the way you fucked Teresa Ann, baby," she hissed.

I did.

The head of my dick punched easily inside her cunty lips without any resistance, just a bit more easily than when I took Goldie. The second thrust sank all the fucking way down to my nuts. Mom's pussy seemed to just suck all of it into that soaked, slippery hole. I held it deep within her for a few seconds as she grunted out a sharp breath before saying, "Give me all you got, Jimmy. I need to be fucked, fucked, and re-fucked, right now!"

Her gasps came rapidly; each one fueling my next thrust with greater intensity, until I was jackhammering her pussy just as I did with Goldie! Mom could take it and she reveled in getting pounded. I never imagined Dad driving his cock into her this way. I mean I had heard them fucking late at night before, but the noises were not like this; I guess because of the walls and the distance from my room. Mom was a real fucking machine and I was the tool giving it to her on the kitchen table so hard and fast that the table was creeping toward the living room as I banged into her wellhead.

Before I realized it, I was holding my breath and then screaming, "Mother-fucker! Take this bitch!" as I felt my nuts swell and then explode sending my cum inside of her pussy, probably harder than when I came in Goldie's ass.

As I gasped for air and felt a wave of lightheadedness come over me, I realized that I hadn't taken her ass. My dick was softening like melted butter on a baked potato. I didn't think I could get it hard enough again to spear the other hole.

"Sorry, Mom," my hoarse voice croaked.

"Not sorry, here, baby," Mom's breathy voice spurted out the words as a smile spread across her face. Her legs slowly folded allowing her feet to come down onto the tabletop in a grasshopper-like stance. I stood between them watching her slowly closing, rhythmically pulsing, vaginal hole. I guessed that must be what happens when a woman comes. It was awesome to watch. None of the guys in school ever mentioned that they saw anything like this either when they were bragging about getting laid. I was experiencing a lot of things they never talked about. Was that because, maybe they... didn't...

"Why is my mother-fucker sorry, baby?" she managed to get the words out with a grin in the lull that followed her climax.

I couldn't help but smile as she returned my own vocabulary without a hint of rebuke. "Sorry, Mom because you said you wanted to get laid like I did Teresa Ann. I got so caught up in... being a mother-fucker, that I came and forgot to do your ass like I did hers."

My remark brought out another chuckle. "So you only came once but did her pussy and her ass in one take?"

"Yeah," I sighed as I pulled a chair over to the table and sank into it while watching the very puffy puckering hole blowing kisses my way and then became just a pucker without a pulsing kiss for me. It was fascinating to watch the pool of frothy sperm being expelled a dribble at a time from those lush, swollen labia. Damned hot, shit!

Mom raised her head, looking me in the eyes, and said, "Well, we'll just have to do something about that. We have forty minutes."

Now it was my turn to laugh, "Yeah, right!" I smiled, "and how do you propose I get this rod up and running and still have time to get dressed before Dad gets home?"

Mom's smile broadened. She scooted back across the table and let her head hang down, "Come around this side of the table baby and let me show you how that's done!"

My first thought was, "What?"

The second thought was, "Oh, my God!"

I skirted the chairs and hurriedly came around the table one-hundred-eighty degrees. Where Mom's waiting hands reached backwards and picked up my slimy limp dick. Her mouth opened. It took me inside and proceeded to vacuum all the viscous pussy juices and my cum mixture down her throat. I found my eyes closing as I gave my soul over to the bliss that found my ass cheeks tensing and pulsing in rhythm with her sucking action. So fucking amazing!

Slowly, the cock that I thought was done for, was rekindled and reinvigorated by that wonderful cocksucker splayed out on the kitchen table. With my eyes closed, I didn't see her fingers rise and take hold of my nipples until they grasped both of them between her forefingers and thumbs. Lighting struck them, sending a simultaneous surge of electrical current straight from my nipples to my cock and into my cerebral cortex. I could see sparkling lights actually firing behind my closed eyelids. My auto reflexes began thrusting into her mouth and she stopped sucking and just allowed my body to face fuck her until my dick couldn't get any harder.

"Well, that seems to be back in working order!" Mom cackled at the resounding success she had in resurrecting my cock.

"Now where was it supposed to go, Jimmy?" she asked with a wicked smirk. She knew full well where! Before I could answer, she turned over and rose to her knees and forearms while spreading her legs in a low crouch. By the time I got back around the table, she was looking back over her shoulder. Grinning, she admonished, "Now, remember to rub it around my pussy to get it nice and wet... then ream me, baby, just like...

I did.

I dipped my shaft back inside her pussy several thrusts worth and then aligned my knob with her star. I tried to be gentle. Mom's practice with Daddy must have been frequent, because I didn't have much resistance as my knob readily eased past her sphincter. I paused, allowing her to adjust then fed her ass more and more of my prick allowing her to take it all in as each push in helped expel her breath out. It didn't take long until I matched the pounding I gave her pussy. Her ass felt so different than Teresa Ann's ass. I realized later, that Goldie must have squirted a whole bottle of lube up her holes. That's what I saw dribbling down her legs as I got dressed after fucking her ass. Mom's hole wasn't lubed, but she wasn't complaining either! God damned! My Mom was a great fuck!

I closed my eyes as those stars started bursting behind my eyelids again. I pounded Mom's ass until I couldn't go any faster, until I felt the swell of my balls, until my wad went off like a cannon ball and spewed jets of cum into that convulsing love tunnel. I stood, spent behind her. Feeling her body tense and contract, then slowly melt down onto the tabletop like a pool of butter. I watched as she rolled onto her side and gasped for air. Her eyelids were fluttering. I knew the signs. They matched my own when I came so hard that I almost passed out.

I hovered over her body, letting my fingers troll over her tits and down to her cunt as her body slowly revived. Teresa Ann had given me two holes, but Mom - damned! I fucked all three! At that realization, I found a satisfied grin spread across my face and I sent my finger back into her pussy for one last touch of the velvety tunnel then helped Mom down off the table.

"Tomorrow?" I asked letting my fingers scroll languidly around her nipples.

"Depends on your Daddy's schedule, my mother-fucker, doesn't it?" she shot back with a facetious grin of her own as she cupped her hand to her cunty. I guess to hold back the cum from getting out. I was going to have to ask how all that stuff worked - after another fuck session though.

I wiped up the table and reset it to its normal state as Mom waddled off to the shower. When the doorbell rang, I was a bit startled but in my present satiated state I didn't get too alarmed. Walking to the front door, I looked through the peep hole to see Teresa Ann.

I opened the door a couple of inches and stepped back, anticipating the cold blast of air as she pushed the door open and quickly closed it, before turning around. That blast had my hands grabbing for my balls as a shiver coursed through my loins.

For a second there, my reaction to the cold looked just like the frightened stance Goldie had when I pushed open her front door earlier today and entered. But, I was sure Goldie's stance was one of fright as she fought off my wicked advance upon her defenseless body. Had to be that way, from the pounding I gave her against that marble wall! Right now, though, she seems relaxed; I'm glad she took it so well. Must be a fast recovery affect! Mom was going to be glad she didn't have to make a trip across the street and find Teresa Ann needed medical care or something!

In her bare hand she held up my missing sock. In the other, she held a handful of business cards and handed them to me. She stood still taking in my appearance. It hadn't changed much from when we were together at her place. While her eyes gave me a twice over look, her face began to take on a smirky smile as she observed my nakedness and still glistening wet, but deflated cock. I returned her smirk with a pleasant nonchalant smile of my own.

"Did she?" came her brief, inquisitive question. I knew her question was about Mom's tat.

"Hell yes, but you already knew that, didn't you, Teresa Ann?"

I wasn't expecting her to answer that rhetorical question. Her face tried not to give away her answer, but I saw a bit wider smile spreading across her lips.

"My Mom is in the shower washing my cum out of her, or I would introduce you to her, but I guess you two have already met. Mom said you recommended the tramp stamp. Thanks for that!" I chuckled at how the day had played out.

"Yep, you're welcome," she nodded as she stepped closer. "You forgot your sock," she added watching my cock beginning to twitch again. Gently, she slipped the black sock onto my dick. "Best to keep at least one sock on or you'll catch cold," she giggled.

"I heard the weather forecast," she continued. "It's supposed to snow all week and your high school may be closed, too. I'm also on winter break this week so I'll be home anyway, in case you get bored and you, or some of your friends, want to... come over and visit me some time. I have some board games we can play or naked twister if you like that one." Her eyes seemed to twinkle as she delivered her last remark as though addressing just my dick instead of looking me in the eye.

I smiled at that last comment as she strolled to the door and turned to take a last look at my lack of attire. "You are planning to get dressed before your Daddy comes home today, right? You know, one sock slid over your... thing, isn't really considered as being dressed." Then she blew me an air-kiss and quickly closed the door.

I looked down at the handful of elaborately embossed business cards she had given me. The print read:

Theresa Ann's Consulting Services

'Sexual Training Expert'

By Appointment Only

'I know at least ten guys who could use one of these,' I thought to myself, 'I'm sure they made up half the shit they were bragging about based upon what Theresa Ann and Mom had taught me today!

As I finished reading the card, Mom came out her bedroom, dressed like she would be on a normal day and glanced quizzically at me as I walked naked down the hallway with my clothes in my hand and a sock slipped over my stiffened cock. I watched her raised eyebrows look, and just shrugged my shoulder saying as I strolled past her, "Teresa Ann stopped by to return my lost sock and hung it there."

"I think Teresa Ann might have the hots for you Jimmy. No one walks all the way across the street on a cold blustery day just to return a sock!" Mom's mirthful laughter was still ringing down the hallway as I made my way into the shower before Dad's arrival.

Dad had stopped for pizza on the way home. I sat listening to how his day went while playing footsie with Mom's toes. Then I excused myself. "Have to get cracking on the periodic table test stuff," I said.

I heard Dad speaking to Mom as I went down the hallway, "Jimmy, must be bored to death or he's coming down with the flu!"

Mom replied, "Honey, I think he is finally starting to grow up! That's what it is, I'll bet. He even volunteered to shovel the walks for the new neighbors across the street."

"Volunteered? Right! Probably had something to do with that little hottie I saw checking the mailbox as I drove in. She seems to be a cutie. Have you met her or her mom?" Dad asked.

I didn't catch Mom's answer as it came just as I closed my door. I'm thinking it was probably something like, 'No, I haven't, but Jimmy just told me she has a professional trainer service!"

12