Sex Trainer for Hire Pt. 06

Story Info
Mom gets cock relief from two women!
7.7k words
4.47
11.2k
14

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmallord
dmallord
399 Followers

Pt. 06

Mom Gets Cock Relief from two Women!

7,681 MS Words

Mrs. Troutman was totally frazzled by Friday afternoon having been used by her eighteen-year-old son, James, and her husband, Jack, repeatedly in multiple orifices over the course of five days. Exhausted, she calls Teresa Ann again, a sexpert, for help. She goes from the fire into the frying pan as Mistress Teresa Ann and her Pet, Dr. Fukhert, make use of her fragile mental state for some joy riding.

James and his Dad have a heart to heart about sex while snowmobiling.

The instant I hit the outside air, the stinging ice crystals being driven into my eyes forced my hand up to act as a shield, trying to ward off some of the needling pricks. I was headed to Teresa Ann's house, at her insistence. The half blind stance had me weaving across the street and up the slippery walkway to her front door. Added to that wobbly appearance, my gait had me walking more slowly than usual. It was due to the tenderness in my back channel from James' over-exuberant plundering most of today, not to mention the bruises encircling my vagina. I found myself muttering James should have gotten over here to scrape off her walks instead of trying to ram his cock further up my ass than ever. A twinge of guilt hit me the instant the thought formulated in my peeved mind. Hell, I hadn't even suggested to him that he clean the walks, although he already had collected the money from Daddy for doing just that. Even more guilt hit as I thought any normal eighteen-year-old would rather be inside a warm house plowing a wet throbbing pussy if given half a chance rather than pushing a cold snow shovel across frozen ground. I'd fulfilled his fantasy dream for that! How could I fault him as I'd given him every liberty over my body at Teresa Ann's suggestion?

As if by magic, the front door opened as I reached for the doorbell. I came up short, silent for a moment. My thoughts had been on seeing Teresa Ann -- not the auburn haired mid-thirtyish woman that opened the door for me. "Hello, Mrs. Troutman. Please, come in!" she quickly called out as she swung the door open and I scooted inside to a warm haven. The smell of fresh paint still could be faintly detected as I peered around to see numerous improvements to the old Johnson place. Gone were the old dated carpets and bronze sconces. I glanced around looking for the marble wall Jimmy described, the one with the bouncing pictures as he took Teresa Ann from behind as he forced her up against the wall. All of that was gone as well.

"Hi," was all I could manage to say. This had to be the 'mother' Jimmy mentioned I figured, as I surveyed her lithe perky, well-bosomed frame. She made a good first impression in those tight-fitting jeans and low-cut top; Jimmy would have called her a MILF, I suppose. But I didn't know anything about her -- married -- probably not if she's shacking up with Teresa Ann. So maybe not a MILF, but definitely something Jimmy would be interested in, I'm sure. Those features made her out to be a slightly older projection of what Teresa Ann might look like one day. There was a close similarity from what I recalled when I first met the sexpert for an interview at the coffee shop. Jimmy was certainly smitten with Teresa Ann and my guess is this older version would certainly tickle his pickle as well.

"I'm Helen Fukhert. Dr. Helen Fukhert MD" She announced warmly as she moved to take my gloves and stocking hat as I pulled them off. "You can just leave your snowsuit here by the entry, Mrs. Troutman. Teresa Ann is on a call upstairs. She'll be right down. Can I get you some tea?" she added with the soft, soothing tones Teresa Ann used. Her voice had me wondering if this was just a coincidence or was it a trained trait among sexperts?

My mind was doing the ping pong thing -- trying to figure out how to gracefully tell her I couldn't take off the snowsuit because I was naked underneath and answer the second question about a cup of tea as an afterthought. The latter was certainly needed. With Jimmy in full blown sex mode, there hadn't been a social tea break let alone a pee break today. It was Friday. He knew full well his daddy would be home all day tomorrow and he wanted to nail me as often and in as many ways as he could before Daddy came home late this evening.

"Thanks, tea would be wonderful!" I answered -- truthfully. "I don't plan to be here long so I'll just keep the suit on -- it's a pain to get in and out of and not worth the trouble for such a short stay," I lied - in response to her statement about removing the snowsuit as I slipped off my snow encrusted boots by the doorway. The light nylon material was having an arousing effect on me now as I became more comfortable in this warm room. I found myself looking down at my bare feet and reflecting for a moment on Teresa Ann's insistence I dawn the snowsuit and boots only. Why, for God's sakes, did I follow that suggestion in all this cold weather?

Dr. Fukhert smiled at my attempt to eschew getting out of the suit. "Those things do have a lot of zippers, but they also get pretty hot when you're inside a nice warm house with them on," she replied continuing to smile as she added, "Still, do go ahead and shed the suit, Teresa Ann is just going to make you take it off when she comes down, so you might as well be done with it. It's okay, I know you're naked inside there," she laughed quietly, "I'm a doctor and I'm going to examine you anyway, so ..." Her voice remained pleasant, cordial, but expectantly awaiting compliance.

She had that determined look, the one that doesn't take 'no' for an answer. My mind was going'What the fuck!' Then,'Who the fuck does Teresa Ann think she is!'

But I was so damned tired, beaten, and worn down after five days of complicit sex that I caved. I was just malleable enough to shrug and began to unzip as directed. However, that didn't stop my taking notice of Dr. Fukhert's voluptuous rear as she ambled off to the kitchen for tea. Hell, what was I thinking? I came over here to give Teresa Ann a piece of my mind; not to admire a piece of ass strolling off to the kitchen for tea. Damn! My mind was really pegged to the extreme right side of being in hyper-sexual mode. I was looking at a stranger's ass; a week ago that would never have crossed my mind - to fixate on another woman.

What do you do after you've stripped naked in a stranger's house and are left standing in the middle of the living room while she goes off to make a cup of tea? You start to get those antsy feelings of trying to cover your tits or your cunt or maybe both as your legs think about crossing to try and add a touch of modesty between them.

'To hell with it!' the thought boiled up from some corner of my mind. I acted on the impulse and just walked over and parked my naked ass on her new living room couch, hoping I didn't leave a stain on it. James had been up in there just a few minutes ago so it might be a bit messy.

"Teresa Ann says you like honey with your Earl Grey, right?" Dr. Fukhert queried as she breezed back into the living room with a quaint tea set and cups for two. My sitting on her new couch bare-assed didn't seem to faze her one bit.

"Why, yes!" I managed to respond; a bit surprised that Teresa Ann remembered I liked honey. She had a good memory it seems. We'd only met once at the café hotspot and that's what I had ordered then, just over a month ago.

"Honey is my favorite natural sweetener -- it keeps my husband's lips and tongue working down there for a good long while!" I added as I peered down between my legs; I could feel a flush of heat flowing from my core to my face. I'm not quite sure why I chose to let this little nugget of information leak out into the open like that; guess it was because she was a doctor or maybe my inhibitions had become more bent further than normal.

"The red cup is for you Mrs. Troutman. Teresa Ann likes pink and uses Oolong Chai Blends," she said in response as she smiled, taking in my fidgeting image as I sat naked -- trying not to think about being naked, in the presence of a stranger.

I noticed the good doctor left out her own preference for tea so I asked, just trying to be polite, "And your preference, Doctor?"

"Oh, I enjoy honey with girls the way you do with your husband, too!" came her witty response as she added, "As for tea, well, I'll wait for Teresa Ann to make a choice for me, Mrs. Troutman." Her answer seemed a bit puzzling; couldn't she make up her own mind about what she wanted to drink, I thought.

But the notion faded abruptly as I heard the distinct pad of feet on the stairway. It was Lady Godiva descending the stairs, barefooted -- and bare naked. It took a moment for that jolting image to become real as I watched her approach. It had been years since I'd seen a youthful, sensual, woman approach me - naked; way back in my college days. Her walk across the tile floor was like a model in those television commercials for some perfume brand; a gorgeous girl with high tits and long flowing blond hair. But in this case you could see her form included a perfectly symmetrical shy slit that was lasered and as pretty as any pussy I had seen. Teresa Ann was perfectly at ease as she sauntered to the couch and sat next to me; studying me for a bit before a light smile appeared upon her lips. She was just so -- sensually gorgeous.

"From the sound of your voice on the phone, I expected to find you -- mildly battered, Mrs. Troutman," she spoke softly as she extended her hands, taking my own and holding them. She smiled and placed both my palms gently upon her knees and overlapped her own warm fingers above them.'That feels so maternal, I thought. It helped quell some of the angst that had been railing against me for the past five days. Some of the resentment against Teresa Ann just seemed to flow away in the moment as a soothing energy seemed to flow from her body, through our joined hands, and into my soul.

"I'm thinking 'mildly battered' is not a strong enough term, Teresa Ann," I responded as I took a few more swallows of Earl Grey. "I was thinking about the bruises on my pussy and butt that I surveyed in my bedroom mirrors while James was asleep in his room."

"Then let's have Dr. Fukhert take a look at you and see about those," she replied as she looked up at the good doctor's observing eye and nodded. I saw the good doctor nod back and nod and nod and then I started giggling. I was getting a strange sense of euphoria, like a few glasses of wine had washed through my system and the alcohol's effect had taken control of my brain's inhibition center.

"Dr. ... Dr. Fuck Her too!" I blurted out and seemed to find it absolutely funny as hell! I didn't even seem to care that I had probably insulted her by making fun of her name. I bet she had heard that most of her life at least since the kids around her became aware of how her name was so similar to the alternate pronunciation and what it meant. She probably carried a mental scar ever since she was about ten because of the similarity between last name and vulgarity; but that didn't bother me a bit. I could see her head just nodding and nodding and then floating above her body like a bright red balloon in the summer breezes.

"How long?" I heard Lady Godiva ask the red balloon as I watched the disconnected parts of her body floating around the room.

"Judging from how fast she is progressing, I'd say about an hour or an hour-and-a-half and then she should come out of it without any after effects. She won't remember any of this. But she is going to be highly receptive to suggestions during that time, and will carry out the post-suggestive responses you give her, so -- remember just one or two modest actions as a beta test for her today only, Mistress.

I listened to the conversation carried on between them, as though I wasn't in the room. The red balloon conversed with a blond talking pussy that smiled as it took a few sips from the pink cup and replied, "Thank-you, my pet! I'm so glad I found you and rescued you from your former pathetic husband! You're getting to be more and more helpful every day! So as a reward, get undressed and enjoy yourself with Mrs. Troutman, but leave me enough time to plant the suggestions, my pet."

"Thank you, Mistress!" I heard the good doctor's breathy response exclaim as she began peeling off her jeans and then her top. I watched the show and smiled. "Go girl! Take it all off!" I laughed and laughed until she came and knelt between my knees. My laughter melted away as my eyes became transfixed on that gorgeous slit as it mouthed her words to me. Damn, the good doctor's body was just as hot as the sexpert's petit frame including a nice glistening pussy already. The doc was right; I was glad I had shed that snowsuit -- the heat in the room was really creating a magical warmth that felt like fire radiating from within my core. My heart was racing.

"Now, Mrs. Troutman, let me inspect those bruises you spoke about. I'll kiss them and made the pain go away for you my pet."

She crooned as her hands scooped under my thighs and gently guided my hips forward to the end of the couch -- just within reach of her breathy warm lips. They felt so soft. So gently soft as she planted a myriad of warm wet kisses up and down my peach. Jesus, this was taking me back twenty years to the sensations of my college roommate's arms holding my body down as I fought against her tongue as though it was so wrong; until it felt so right. But today, there was no wrong; it all felt so fucking right as the good doctor kissed away my bruises and turned me over to kiss away those rear end pains left by the two plundering dicks that would be awaiting my return this afternoon.

In spite of how I felt on my journey over to see Teresa Ann, I was now in a different frame of mellowed mind. It was as though that Earl Gray had something unique in it -- not just honey.

Dr. Fukhert's lush lips were sending my body skyward like fireworks on the Fourth of July as my pussy spasmed against her face. Her skilled tongue just meandered up and down my slit finding every point of pleasure and engulfed my senses making my body smolder like burning ambers stoked by a well experienced mouth. She knew how to please, so well, so well.

It seemed only nanoseconds passed before I recovered and seized the bottle of honey from the tea set. A generous squirt into her dripping puss and I returned the favor with equal fervor as she lay stretched out on that new couch, her heavy breathing was just the first indicator that she would soon be writhing with greater pleasure. By the time she came my face was slathered in her cum laced with honey.

Incredibly a few moments later, I was between Teresa Ann's legs, worshipping her wondrously laser manicured peach blossom. I didn't need honey; I had enough already on my face transferred from the doctor. Teresa Ann was already so sweet, so ripe that I didn't need any more. Her peach had sprung open for me as I rolled my tongue around its aperture until those delicate petals burst outward and greeted my thrusting tongue. The good doctor said my tongue could work miracles and it seemed from the wild gyrations of Teresa Ann's hips against my face that she thought so, too. I felt my head getting heavy; difficult to hold up as I tried to lap her pussy. My face slipped more deeply into Teresa Ann's warm slit, melting against her thighs as darkness reached out, and closed my eyes.

Dr. Fukhert came to my aid, helping me to my feet, and guided me upstairs into a room -- a nice, warm room with cameras and lots of pictures of me on the screens. At least I have fuzzy recollections of that happening. The views were from a hysteroscopy camera going up my cunt and then coming out my asshole, or maybe that was an anoscope instrument there. Everything was so hazy. But I was so really relaxed and refreshed when I found myself waking up, smelling really nice like I'd been in a long tub soak.

Teresa Ann's voice seemed to be calling to me from the other end of the street, growing closer until my eyes opened and found her standing at the foot of the couch. She was dressed in jeans, boots, and a furry looking jacket. She said I'd fallen asleep on the couch in my snowsuit. I just shook my head as I lay there, looking down at the zippers. I peered at the empty tea cup and thinking how nice the Earl Grey had tasted. I was almost positive that I was naked at some point, but seeing my suit on -- well that couldn't be right, could it? Sexually overloaded by Jimmy no doubt! I found myself all smiles, yet I couldn't for the life of me recall what we talked about in the time I visited with them. But my frame of mind was in a much better mood than when I struggled across the street to confront Teresa Ann.

Funny I didn't recall feeling sleepy, but she insisted on driving me across the street anyway. I thanked Dr. Fukhert for the tea. It was nice of her to remember to add the honey. It certainly was nice to have a small break away from James and -- yeah I had a complete loss of his banging me all day for a few moments. It felt crazy, as though I had my memory wiped and reprogramed.

I had dinner ready when Daddy drove in just after sundown. The smell of his favorites as he came in the door lit up a smile on his face as we sat down to dinner. I watched him devour it and watched the 'cat that ate the canary smile' on James face as he wolfed down his plate as well. He certainly had worked up an appetite today even though he spent most of it feasting on or plundering my three orifices most of the day.

Jack had a pleasant smile broadcast across his face as he ate the last of his peach pie and pushing back his plate announced, "Jimbo, I'm off tomorrow and Sunday, how about you and I do a little snowmobiling? There's a hell of a lot of snow up in canyons and it's been some time since you and I got out riding. You up for it, bud?"

'Some boys' time together -- that was fine with me. I needed a break from boys' time even if was just for the daytime hours. James definitely needed time off from sex -- before he fell captive to its addiction from unadulterated satiation,' I thought. He certainly could handle a few hours without being buried inside a pussy or ass, particularly mine, for a weekend. I watched his brow furl as the gears turned before James answered.

"Great Dad," He answered forking down another slice of peach pie, "That would be just great!"

A smirk crossed my face as I thought how much it pained him to agree with Daddy. I knew he really wanted to beg off the outing, but figured out quickly that if he didn't say yes, Daddy would just stay home and James wouldn't be getting any action anyway. James took one for the team as they say -- his team at least.

At bedtime, I wrapped my arms around Jack, holding my right hand in the small of his back as his swollen cock wedged against my tummy. It would only be a few more ticks of the clock and I'd find it wedged against my backside as he read that tattoo, 'I'm Yours. Insert Here!'

"Remember when I was pregnant with James?" I asked him as I kissed him lightly.

"Hum. Yes, well some, wait ... you're not ..." he asked with a stammer and with consternation in his voice. He pulled his fingers out of my glistening cunt, surprised by my question.

"No," I whispered back in response, "but let's just make love the way we did then when you felt him move inside of me for the first time."

"You had my heart racing, for a moment!" he breathed into my hair, "Like this?" he asked as his cock bumped gently against my opening until that bulbous knob probed long enough to poke its head into my entrance and slide gently inside me with slow, long strokes.

"Like that, sugar, just like that!" I whispered holding him tightly until I was lost in the land of fairy dust and sweet dreams.

dmallord
dmallord
399 Followers