Sex Trainer for Hire Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While gripping my ass tightly against his loins, his hot breath flowed against my neck in growing gusts until he ejaculated with a soft moan. It was with slow, deliberate strokes like sex when I was pregnant with James inside of me. Jack had been fearful he might hurt our unborn child; however, his need for sex was still greater than his fear. I never told him what the doctor said about that. It was good to be treated gently for as long as I was pregnant and tonight, that slow, gentle feeling felt good again.

I don't remember anything beyond his grunt, just melting into a restful sleep as he held me in his arms. I felt like a patient in one of those hypnosis sessions awaking refreshed and not recalling anything. Strange feeling that was.

When I awoke in the morning, it was to a note on Jack's pillow with two happy faces and an attempt to draw a snowmobile between them. 'Back at six, tonight -- will bring dinner home!'

+++++

I dropped Mrs. Troutman off across the street and walked her to the door. James met her there. I'd called him and told him he had to carefully watch over her. Told him that she needed a break -- no fucking before his Daddy came home. He was silent for a few moments when I repeated Dr. Fukhert's instructions to be followed exactly. I found a need to add, "It's going to be okay, you and I can meet and talk about it -- maybe give you some time to ask questions or demonstrate a few things for you, if you like, James."

"Okay, Teresa Ann. That sounds great!" he finally responded with a bit of enthusiasm in his voice sparked by my added comment about a demonstration.

I felt a bit like Mrs. Troutman at that point; having made a commitment clearly was going to end up with Jimmy getting laid. My advantage over Mrs. Troutman, however, was I could engage Dr. Fukhert in the discussion and especially the demonstration portion. My pet was good at following directions. She hasn't had a real cock in a few weeks so I'm confident the appeal for one will be there especially knowing Jimmy was new and totally malleable to a dominant.

Bounding upstairs to the office, the old converted den, I found Dr. Fukhert going over the pictures of Katrina Troutman's file. "How's it look?" I asked, waiting for her medical assessment.

"For getting hammered five days in a row by two dicks in all three holes -- not too bad," she replied. "She has some minor internal anal tears; nothing that a couple of days rest wouldn't help heal. Her vaginal exam is good, just the over exuberant external bruises and some possible ligament strains. When I asked her about those, she was mumbling something about being turned into a fucking crab by Jack and hung up on a net at the beach by ropes. That comment might have been the drugs in the Earl Grey talking. Certainly aren't any beaches around here! Her wrists and ankles so signs of chaffing and bruises, seems she might be into bondage, Mistress!" Dr. Fukhert replied with a mischievous smile.

Dr. Fukhert continued, "I've seen worse. My short take of them though, I think it would be best to start limiting such a prolonged workout between the three of them."

"Well, with the weather clearing, James should be back in school on Monday and her husband at work as well, so she'll get some rest from prolonged cock attacks -- maybe we can spend some woman-to-woman time with her -- just a little my Pet and give those cocks a rest!" I chuckled in reply.

"I'll invite her over for tea again Monday morning. You and I can start Monday off with data collection on Mrs. Troutman's background file for my dissertation documents onMother and Son Incest Case Studies. Then in the afternoon, when James is out of school, we can begin his interview and data collection as well. We need to get all their recollections on the last five days before those memories are lost. It's too bad the lab wasn't put together before. We could have set up shop and recorded all those sessions for better analysis," I added.

Dr. Fukhert had a Cheshire cat look on her face as she spoke again, "Well, the video lab is up and running now, so can we give it a test run Monday, Mistress?"

My grin answered her question and her own smile spread ear to ear as she rubbed her hands together excitedly. "Good suggestion, my Pet! I'd like to see how the recording studio productions are at generating quality medical training documents. You could stand in for Jimmy while I film the two of you. There's great money in those you know -- maybe sell a few copies to the California film producers, too. And please, remind me tonight to call James and give him directions on the distribution of those business cards I gave him, will you?"

"Yes, Mistress Teresa Ann. And, does my work today merit a reward Mistress?" she coyly asked with an expectant smile radiating from her moist lips.

I watched her Cheshire face fixated upon my dew laden puss as I sat on the exam table. It seemed her work was adequate especially the medical component, so I spread my wings and beckoned for her to enjoy herself as she knelt between them. Mrs. Troutman's performance earlier had been fairly good. It was easy to see she had some experience pleasuring women. However, the good doctor was just so much more skilled. It was easy to let her drive my lust to the far ends of the universe and back.

The warm touch of her lips flowing languidly over my body soon had me writhing, relishing the excitement building within me. I felt the increased throb of my heart beating as those experienced lips left a trail of kisses cascading down my throat to linger upon my breasts. With my eyes closed, I leaned back allowing her easier access to my body. I could hear her breathing deepening to match the rhythm of my own raspy gasps. My nipples steeled against the wet tongue pressing against them, so warm and soft. Alternately, her lips latched onto my firm buds and sucked them in, rolling each one around with a flicker of her tongue. I felt the surge of electricity jolting back through my nerve endings, coursing its way back down through my nipples and shooting downward into every nerve ending in my cunt. I clutched her head more tightly against my breasts. She wanted all of my breasts stuffed into her mouth; at least it seemed that way from the intensity of her sucking as she opened her mouth as wide as she could and drew my breast inside. But a mouth can only hold so much of those ample baubles and no more!

From her groans, I could hear, as well as feel, her mouth enjoyed sucking in each bud and gently grating them between her front teeth. The added flicking of my nipples with her tongue, as her teeth held them captive, garnered an unabashed squeal of pleasure from deep within my own throat.

"Godddd! Ahhh!" I hissed gaspingly through my clinched jaws.

Then at some point in the maelstrom, we paused, clinging to one another without another word spoken. It was just the escaping sounds of our steaming breaths floating around the room seeking to regain a moment of reason. The firm tugs of her teeth on my nipples gave way to gentle kisses. The hurried escape of air from her lungs slowed down a bit. Her body seemed to wilt as her arms wrapped around my waist and drew my cunt forward to the edge of the table. Lust begged for a moment of calm before the storm which was fomenting returned to crash like continuous waves inundating our bodies. We entered the quiet eye of a hurricane, so to speak, as we rode the first wave of lust which had enveloped us into a brief respite.

The lull was brief, the good doctor knew how to perfectly time the moment to renew her assault. She timed it to commence just as she felt my hips go slack and my hands just began to loosen the hold on the top of her head. It was at this moment her lips fell upon my slit with a quick flurry of strokes and then closed upon my clit proceeding to urgently ravish it. My pussy exploded into a kaleidoscope of pleasures racking my core with monstrous shutters throughout my body.

I came, wickedly so.

The lightning bolts flickered behind my closed eyelids. Then my mind dimmed as my thoughts flatlined into darkness. Dr. Fukhert had ravaged my body asunder and I was so weak from my release I was unable to utter even a thank you for so good a pleasuring session. I swung my legs up and eased myself flat onto the exam table. The good doctor's lips proceeded to clean up the residual overflow from my puss as I lay sprawled across the table.

"Penny for your thoughts, Mistress," she whispered as her tongue languidly glided up one side of my glistening outer labia, down the other, and then split the folds of my lips going up again to rest at the apex seeking to lift my hood while coaxing my tingling clit out. I had trouble collecting coherent thoughts together and barely replied.

"Pennies are from Heaven, my pet. I'm thinking larger -- much larger," I answered musing about my life's ambition. Adding, as I watched the good doctor zeroing in on my enlarged clit, "think hundred-dollar bills. I need to get Jimmy in play quickly so we can get the data collection underway. The book and research royalties this dissertation is going to generate will have us raking in serious dollars my pet," I barely got the words out as she coaxed another series of deep moans out of my depths. Her tongue found its way back to my pleasure nubbin once more.'So good, so fucking good!' I whispered back in the recesses of my mind as my flesh separated from my muscles and ligaments and pooled like jello on the exam table.

"Thank you, my pet," I finally managed to whisper as the last vestiges of my fourth release ebbed out of my body.

"You're welcome. It was my pleasure to serve, Mistress," she answered as a soft, radiant smile appeared. Her hands continued to gently roam my body in a soothing massage.

'It's nice to have pets.' I mused, as I lusciously enjoyed Dr. Fukhert's warm hands massaging the folds of my butt.

+++

For being an old guy, Dad could sure handle a snowmobile!

He was leaning into those sharp banks nearly halfway off the machine, forcing it to veer adroitly around a few low hanging branches up the trails. We owned the trail, it seemed. When we unloaded the machines there was only one other truck and trailer at the base site and it belonged to the park rangers. Still, though, Dad was careful to stay on the most familiar trails; those we knew well. No since risking running over something like a tree stump hidden beneath a snowbank and getting the track ripped out from under you. We made the ten-mile run marker with ease hitting sixty-five miles an hour on the flat 'no man's stretch' between the high-tension power lines and the fire break section before having to drop back to a leisurely cruise as we came upon the rest stop. I was surprised to see him open it up like that, especially as I was along. At most he usually topped out about thirty-five mph as he led us up the trails. As we glided into the rest area, we cut the engines and looked back down over the valley we just traversed. It felt as though we were pioneers just cresting the mountain peak and looking down at new virgin land awaiting exploration.

I took the first cup of hot coffee as Dad poured it out of the thermos bottle and offered it to me. We sat and drank in the silence surrounded by the woods. It was a bit strange. My ears were straining to fill in the silence with the usual cacophony of the urban noises: cars accelerating, horns, delivery truck doors slamming, refrigerators cycling, televisions, those kinds of noises. Not being accustomed to quiet and just hearing the whispering of the wind as it threaded its way through the tall stands of trees was absolutely amazing.

"Mom is a bit worried about you, you know, Jimmy," Dad remarked casually as the serenity of the forest around us seemed to overpower my senses. He didn't say any more, just waited. I suspected the lull in his conversation was where he anticipated a response from me, but my comment was my usual noncommittal one.

"Un huh," was my response, not having much assurance what Dad meant by his statement or where this conversation was going. I wasn't going to add fuel to something with which I wasn't familiar. Saying little was always safer than blathering and most often got your neck stuck in a noose is something I learned over the last two years. 'Un huh' usually worked for me so I just went with that as my reply. Eventually he would get around to filling in the question marks in the conversation he was struggling to formulate. I knew this from experience.

"She thinks you're a bit lost in life, son," he added as he took another sip of coffee, "kind of struggling to meet someone your own age and come out of your safe zone, you know?" He stood, staring out over the valley as he spoke. It was an uncomfortable conversation topic for him. It was for me as well.

Okay. So yeah, now I had an idea of where this was going. It was one of Mom's choice topics about finding a girl, finding a purpose in life, and my stop being so damned shy and non-assertive.

"You were older when you met mom in college, so I still got time, right?" I tried to keep it vague getting some sense of where he was going. It had a sense of being a follow up segue to the birds and bees discussion we reluctantly had when I was younger. Neither of us were comfortable with that one. But this last week's fuck sessions with Mom had been really educational in that arena. Dad just didn't know that he was a week too late to be discussing it.

"Yep. I was older than your Mom, just out of the Navy and she was nineteen then. But I wasn't as shy as you are, if you know what I mean."

"Your guys weren't 'inexperienced' is what you're saying?"

"Inexperienced? Sort of; your Mom was, but I was coming out of four years in the Navy -- so no, I wasn't inexperienced. But there is more to it than just getting laid, Jimmy," he seemed a bit frustrated as he spoke.

"There's a whole lot more to life than sex. Your Mom and I want to see you become -- more motivated. Life isn't about being taken care of by others or getting some - pussy. There's more to it; you have to take on a responsibility to yourself and to others that come to depend on you. I guess it's called growing up, Jimmy, for a lack of better words." Another silent spell fell between us as the wind seized the light flakes of snow and swirled them around in circles, whisking Dad's thoughts away with it before his meaning had a chance to take root.

"Look, Jimmy," he started again with a bit of attitude, "If you want to get this Teresa Ann person to do it with, then I want you to know I'm okay with that too. If you need the money, I'll give it to you." I could see the blush the cold air had set on his cheeks deepen from a sense of embarrassment.

Mention of Teresa Ann's name hit me like a slap in the face, while zipping under some low-lying branches. How the fuck did he know about her and just what did he know? My skin was as prickly as a porcupine facing a wolf at this point. Shit! What did he know about Teresa Ann? I had to ask.

"What about Teresa Ann?" I cautiously inquired.

"Don't try and act all innocent, Jimmy! I found her business card on the living room floor the other day and put it on your dresser. I know full well your mother isn't about to be looking for a phallic trainer so the card has to be yours. And like I said, I'm okay if you want to pay her to get fucked for your first time, especially if you're too shy to screw one of the high school girls your own age, okay?" he stammered, avoiding eye contact, as he stared off down the valley.

'Boy did you get that totally wrong, Dad!' I thought as I quickly realized his knowledge about Teresa Ann was really far off base. But I wasn't about to correct his train of thought.

Mom had been looking for a phallic trainer -- for me. She even paid Teresa Ann! And that tramp stamp that he'd been lusting and fucking Mom over was really meant for me. I gathered from what he said I must have dropped one of Teresa Ann's cards as I stood naked in our living room that first day I lost my virginity. She had given me the cards before she returned home that afternoon. Maybe, I dropped one when she slid my missing sock over my dick to keep some part of me warm. Certainly my concentration was not focused at that point. I'd just screwed my mother on the kitchen table, she sucked my dick hard again, and then begged me to fuck her ass immediately after that. So I could easily have dropped a card in the lull that followed when I answered the door -- naked and let Teresa Ann inside. I found myself in a reverse situation at that point. Earlier that afternoon, I'd stood the sexpert up against the wall and fucked her, front and back end both, and left her standing in her living room naked as I walked out her front door. She 'took' my virginity, so to speak. When she came over an hour later with my missing sock and her business cards, I was the one naked and the blast of cold air had me shivering as she ducked quickly out our front door. The card could have dropped then, I guess.

"Dad, I'm not a virgin," I replied in a quiet tone. "I've had sex with more than one girl already. So, I don't need your money." I told the truth -- partially. Some truth is better than none is the way I thought of it; assuming you allow that two women get the same credence as two girls even if one of them is your mother. I just hadn't gotten around to one my own age, but now that I found out how good it feels, maybe that wouldn't be so hard to come by, soon.

An astonished look spread across his face as his head shot up and turned to look at me. Time seemed to stand still as my words registered with him. A look of fatherly respect swept across his face as his demeanor changed from embarrassment at where this discussion had first started and where it just ended. The question about finding the card in the living room and why I had it just dissipated into thin air at that point.

He turned, and eye to eye, man to man, replied, "Guess your mother was right, when she said you are starting to grow up, son," he replied, breathing a sigh of relief and added, "But if I were you, I'd be getting rid of that damn sexpert card before your mother finds it. Lord knows how she would take it if she found that card and thought you were paying for pussy."

"So, are we okay, I mean between you and me, about my not being a virgin?" I asked as he mounted his snowmobile.

"More than okay, Jimmy. I'm relieved. I was beginning to wonder if you were normal -- or of a different persuasion. Glad you answered that for me," he answered and smiled again as he slipped on his helmet and started the machine. I watched him ease out onto the trail as I stuffed on my helmet and mounted up following him on a leisurely journey around the loop and back to the trailhead to load the trailer.

The ride back down the trail had plenty of time for some solitary thinking about this past week's events. Out of those thoughts came a need to speak with Mom and Teresa Ann at the first possible opportunity. There were a number of topics to deal with in those discussions. Sex was the foremost and with whom also came to mind as I thought about how Dad might take it if, or when, he found out about what the sexpert card actually initiated between Mom, Teresa Ann, and me. They say no secret is safe if two people know about it. Well, shit, there were three of us that are sharing this secret, so what does that tell you about the situation?

The card thing came back to mind also, as one of those topics. Why did Teresa Ann give me those? Mom had intimated that no girl would walk all the way across the street in a snow storm to return a sock; maybe she's got the hots for me, Mom had said. But Mom didn't know about the cards then and I hadn't gotten around to telling her -- I'd been too busy putting Thor into her orifices to get around to that.