Sex Trainer for Hire Pt. 08

Story Info
Girl's first cunnilingus with sexpert's trainee.
11k words
4.7
7.7k
10
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmallord
dmallord
398 Followers

INTRODUCTION TO EPISODE 08

In previous episodes of this mother and son incest story, Mrs. Troutman hired a professional sex trainer for her eighteen-year-old son, Jimmy -- rather James as he is now called. His extreme shyness around girls had his mother worried that he would remain a life-long virgin and never find the woman of his dreams.

The sexpert remedied James' virginity issue while drawing his mother into the incestual mix with a wild tramp stamp tattoo, scripted over her butt. Mistress Teresa Anne needs subjects for her PhD dissertation on 'Mothers and Sons Incest Relationship Case Studies." Teresa Anne created that relationship between James and Mrs. Troutman and intends to leverage James' sexual awaking to obtain more case studies.

Dr. Fukhert, Mistress' Pet, an MD with a PhD, assists in molding James' new found self-awareness into a budding young, self-assured teenager in his last year of high school.

In this episode, James takes on a recruitment task for the Sexpert among his peers and teachers.

Sex in this episode is between consenting adults, eighteen or over.

+++++

James Delivers Teresa Anne's Business Cards

Tap.... Tap - Tap... TAP!

"Shit!" Right in the middle of a vivid threesome dream with some hot babes!

It's early Monday morning and I can hear Mom's knock outside my door. Once more, that morning ritual of banging has started to rouse me awake. It was relentless, like every day insistent. It didn't stop until...

"Okay Mom! I'm awake!"

Yet, today the ritual rising seemed a bit different. She knocked less insistently that a week ago. My urge to pull the covers over my head -- was different, too. Although Thor, my morning woody, was still the same resolute fellow! He wanted a few strokes to make him happy.

Today was the first day back to school after a full week off due to the massive snow storm. My life had taken a drastic turn during those few snow days. A week ago, I could care less about school. Nothing of interest there for me. That changed this past week. I changed. Today, I was a man on a mission. I had a purpose. I was a conquistador!

No! Wait! Today, I'm James Herbert Bond, again. Secret agent man, man in search of... excitement.

Teresa Anne, the sexpert, had sent me on a secret mission to disseminate her business cards at school. Seeking out new clients for her dissertation on 'Mothers and Sons Incest Case Studies.' I had her instructions down pat. I found myself smiling thinking about my role in editing those recordings. That was going to be some hot shit!

As I dressed, the mental images of that week spun through my mind. I grew up in the span of one week. At least I was feeling as though I did. My virginity issues were over! Hell, so where a lot of other sexual insecurities: one woman, two women, even my mom for Christ's sake! In, out, over, under, sideways, front, back -- hell, the women took me through every hole they had and then some!

Mom had hired a Sexpert and she did one hell of a job; along with her Pet, the good Doctor Fukhert! By the time I worked my way through the three of them that entire week my anxieties about sex were a thing of the past.

Where they stopped my mother took over! It was a glorious winter chaotic situation of incestual and taboo chicanery. In my exuberance, I enjoyed banging her the most. It was free of insecurities for one thing. I could doanything with her! She desperately wanted me to come out of my shy and insecure shell without those hang ups I had about talking to girls. She worried I couldn't just move past this shyness block that seems to tie my tongue in a knot every time I tried to hold a conversation with a girl.

The sexpert, Teresa Anne, told her she could fix that situation and mapped out a plan. A real successful one! It involved my seduction by the sexpert and a crazy ass tattoo that my mom got. That damn invite tatted across her ass 'I'm Yours! Insert Here!' pushed me past the incestual barriers.

That tattoo was so provocative! I also quickly found out that there isn't a man alive that can continue to shovel snow when a naked woman plasters her humping cunt and tits against a picture window. Especially when she invites you inside to have your way with her! Teresa Anne knew that! With her gorgeous orbs and lasered cunt pressed against that picture window, it was impossible to resist. I was proof of that. I got both her front and rear that first incredible snow day!

"JIMMY, there's school today!" Mom called out.

"Damn Right! Thank you snow angels, and thank you Dr. Fukhert for the chemistry test review," I mumbled into the mirror as I confidently ran a bunch of elements and their symbols on the Periodic Table through my mind. Hell, I was ready for that test!

"Breakfast is ready!"

"Thanks, Mom. You're looking great this morning! Dad put that smile on your face, did he?"

"You've got that, 'I got fucked this morning smile, again!' I crowed in jest.

Her grin widened, "Stop, that! You're getting too sassy Mister! You better not be saying anything like that around your Daddy, you hear me?"

"So that's a yes, right?" I chuckled.

"James! You're getting to be so... impish!"

"Well, It's your fault. You wanted me out of my shell. This is what that's like you know?"

"Well, you be careful in school today and don't let this cockiness or your language get you in trouble, mister - James Bond Herbert!" she teased.

"I'll try, Mom. But I could use a little something to take the edge off that chemistry test this morning, you know?" I arched my eyebrows, knowing she understood. My mom could read my facial expressions like a card shark reads his opponents tells. My smile turned smirky for a moment.

"You're already dressed, James!" she blustered, turning away from me, and starting to clear the table.

I lightly caught her delicate hand, gently drawing her into my arms. I kissed her nose, her forehead, and then her lips. By then her arms were holding on to my waist. Her eyes twinkled. I sensed she was yielding -- not much of a struggle indicating that it was a 'no.' Her lips pressed against mine with more than a son's kiss when my hand reached underneath her robe and caressed her butt. Each action brought her body more tightly against mine. I knew it was going to happen.

She knew it, too. Our kiss broke and with just a light downward pressure on her shoulders, she easily bent her knees. Easing downward, holding onto my waist, as she knelt before me.Resistance is futile. The outcome is inevitable!

"Five minutes? The bus isn't due for another fifteen -- No rush, Mom!"

On her knees, she knew she didn't need to answer. I watched that loving mother's look on her face as she stared up at my smile. She unfastened my jeans and fishing out my cock, whispered, "Good morning, Thor."

I gripped the back of her head and eased him inside her lips, until I felt the back of her throat gag. Slow and steady, I rocked in and out until Thor couldn't wait any longer. She coughed a bit but it felt good! My gasps made me lightheaded, my stance widened for better balance. I let go of her head and reached out for the edge of the table -- a triangular stance for a stronger finish. And Thor finished strong as she bobbed back and forth until I groaned and shot my load into her throat. Mom was good at receiving my seed making sure that there was nothing left to stain my jeans. My hips shook involuntarily as she bobbed over my cock for a few final strokes making sure I was empty. She had rocked my boat to a nice climax.

"I love you mom. More today than all the yesterdays put together!" I uttered the words with as much sincerity as I could while fastening my jeans again. I held out my arms and assisted her in getting to her feet again. It was the least I could do.

"Thanks Mom. That felt so great! I just know your 'face-time' is going to carry me through the whole day. I can't wait to get home and tell you how the chemistry test went!" I smiled and kissed her once more. I could taste myself still mingled with her tongue wrangling. A true son's kiss of affection!

'Flattery,' Teresa Anne told me, 'was a best practice approach' to maintaining the warmth of a woman's love. That and leaving the erotic ambers burning between her thighs until you hurry back for more.'

+++++

Girl at Bus Stop

I shuffled down the snow laden walkway through the last remnants of the storm and approached the bus stop. The cute girl from down the street, the one my mother always nudged me to ask out on a date, was there as usual. The one I held the dumb-ass dialogs with each morning.

Today, I vowed to change our usual dialog for practice. My confidence levels were better now. For half a year we had said no more than a dozen sentences repeatedly: about the cold, or the rain, or... anything short and simplistic. At any other higher order thinking skills level, I'd freeze up and go into lockjaw mode at that point.

"Good morning, Brenda," I said, "Nice scarf! New, right?"

I guess my exuberance surprised her. She turned with a somewhat shocked look, noting the difference in my composure, I suppose. I had spoken her name for the first time, ever. I knew it, just couldn't say it due to the lockjaw business.

"It was a birthday gift, last week, from my grandmother," she replied.

"Matches your sparkling blue/green eyes," I remarked, "Your grandmother must have had those in mind when she picked out the color!"

Her eyebrows arched, "Thank you. Thanks, Jimmy!"

A smile creased her cheeks at my small compliment. Teresa Anne was right - compliments worked on girls too!

"Must be nice turning thirteen and getting to be called a teenager, right?" I smiled expecting a snarky reply.

"Not thirteen! You should know that! I'm..."

"Just kidding, I know you're at least eighteen, like me!"

"How would you know that?" she asked, lightening up her tone a bit.

"Well..." I found a gap in my thinking for a moment before closing it, "You come across as someone very mature for your age. Plus, your -- physique is very -- grown up as well."

"I'm surprised that you even noticed that!"

"I did. Have noticed it every day. Just - had to wait until you turned eighteen to let you know." I felt that old shy stammer creeping back into my voice.

Her stare focused on me as she mulled over my statement. I figured she took it as a compliment since she didn't fuss over it again. I smiled at that idea. She smiled back; hell, that was nice.

"Do anything special over the snow days?" I asked as I started to fall back into my usual questioning style. That damn shyness of talking to girls wasn't just something that suddenly disappeared. I needed to get out the shallow water type of questions and...

"Nothing unusual. Studied for tests now that we had the extra time. I think I should ace the two I have: chemistry and classic lit. You?"

"Spent some time helping a new neighbor -- shoveled walks for them, got to know them well. Also spent some quality time bonding with my mom. Dad and I spent one day snowmobiling together. And I studied for the chemistry test as well."

"You spent time with your mom?" she asked incredulously.

"Yes! Why? I love my mom!" I answered with a humorous smile - more than she would ever know, just as the bus pulled up.

"I think -- I think that's very nice of you to spend time with your mom! It sounds like you enjoyed it," she remarked as we boarded the bus. I saw her smile widen as she stepped aboard. Not exactly sure why, but perhaps it was due to my comment about bonding with my mom -- or helping a neighbor out.

It was too bad the only empty seats were not together on the ride to school. I would have liked to continue my social conversational skills with a woman, a younger woman that those with which I shared this past week's adventures. I hadn't developed lockjaw in speaking with Brenda. Amazing!

++++++

The Chemistry Test

The usual 'Whas'up Dude!' running commentaries were abound in the hallways as I made my way to Mr. Fogerty's first period chemistry class. It was the usual crap: attendance, 'Stop complaining -- you had a whole week to study. I told you we were having the test on Monday. It's Monday! So, stop moaning and get out a number two pencil and let's get started.'

His droning voice resulted in the typical shuffle of books being cleared off the desk tops. Farty Fogerty was busy at his lab perch watching everyone like a hawk as we quieted down and started to fill in the Periodic Table of Elements test. It was exactly as he had said it would be -- an element's name and space for its symbol or vice versa.

Shit! Dr. Fukhert's practice session was paying off. I breezed through most of the test and felt damn confident as I ticked off one after the other! I even had a few moments of time to 'refresh' my memories about her rewards for right answers -- God, she could suck dick so damn well! Had time even to think about meeting the guys at our lunch table and share some news about the Sexpert! That was going to have them shitting a brick for sure!

I exchanged papers with Andrew -- the nerd -- sitting on my left. I got his usual crappy comment about how he was going to have to sharpen his pencil after x-ing all my wrong answers. I just shrugged. Farty read off the answers at a quick pace and called for the grades by name so he could record them -- as usual we did his work of grading for him.

The look on Andrew's face was priceless as was Mr. Fogerty's stammer as he asked Andrew if he had that right -- of course he did -- Andy was 'the nerd' and got every damn thing right, all the time!

"Yes, sir, Mr. Fogerty. That right, a 95% and yes, he -- wasn't cheating, sir."

"Well, Mr. James Herbert -- Looks like you should be sharing your secret on such a remarkable grade improvement with all of the class!"

My grin lit up like a Christmas tree. "Sure, Mr. Fogerty! I had a motivational coach session during the snow week off. I'd be glad to share that with... any of the girls here!" I snickered a bit, right as the bell rang.

I filed by Farty's desk and dropped off my test paper as did the rest of the class. Except I slipped one of Teresa Anne's Sexpert business cards into the stack as I filed out the door. I glanced at his desk filled with framed photos of his mother's arms draped around him at various family gatherings. His desk was littered with them.

Fogerty even gave me a, 'Glad to see a new interest in chemistry, Jimmy, well done!' complement on the way out of the door.

Passing the counselor's office, I stopped in to see if she was there. Luckily, she was away from her desk and I slipped Teresa Anne's card upside down under the corner of the picture where she was hugging her son at some science fair award ceremony. I knew -- as an OCD neatnik she would spot it immediately upon her return. I'd like to be a fly on the wall when she and Farty found those cards!

I managed to get through the droning of my next classes and practically beat a straight path to the lunch room to rendezvous with the gang. Not to eat but to gloat and share a better story about getting fucked than any one that they ever shared amongst us at lunch. -- A real sex encounter, not the shit they made up to brag about.

+++++

"Hey, Jimmy! Heard you got an "A" on the chemistry test! What the hell happened -- you slipped the nerd a twenty to fake your grades for you?" Walrus kiddingly asked, jabbing me on the arm as I sat down next to him. Walter, aka Walrus, was a varsity linebacker -- and -- well, you can tell by his nickname that he is a 'big boy' in the weight department and a brick wall on the football field.

That brought a chorus of raucous laughter for my usual cadre of guys that form our lunch circle.

I just grinned waiting for the laughter to die down before answering, "Nope. Just found someone much better at teaching chemistry than Farty Fogerty. She's a motivational teacher -- a real doctor, too!"

"Doesn't take much to find a better teacher than Farty, Jimmy!" Walrus barked laughingly. That drew another table full of chuckles from the crew.

"She?" he added out of curiosity as the gender registered.

"So, no shit, you found a girl to teach you chemistry? Cause no damn way you got that grade on your own!" came Walter's immediate response. All of them knew about my girl brain freeze situation. Yet, he seemed serious about grade improvements, for a moment.

"Not a girl -- a woman. She's a college professor and doctor, too. She lives with this girl I've been having sex with this past week," I casually dropped that line as I took a fork full of Monday's Mexicali plate lunch special.

A chorus of, "No fucking way dude!" echoed around the lunchroom and all eyes turned to stare at my table as the language filters just lit up around the room. Not that it was unusual to hear such vocabulary at lunchtime -- but that loud was unusual. I looked around to check on the lunch monitor supervisors to see if they were headed our way to quell the disturbance and reign in the language. But they were busy chatting in the corner -- first day back catching up on teacher gossip I guessed.

"Way dudes! I got laid every day, every way, all day long for almost the whole week," I added nonchalantly.

It was as though their social media channels froze up. They were speechless. Staring in consternation. My statement took them a while to process. Some had looks of amazement, others took on dubious expressions, and rolled eyes were evident all down the table.

"Yeah, right, and I got laid by big titted triplets my entire week off too!" Walrus chirped as he wolfed down half a plate in one forkful.

"Prove it!" came a challenge from somewhere down at the end of the table.

I had been waiting for that moment to arrive. I reached into my pocket and retrieved my phone. I flicked through the photos and found one of Teresa Anne's first poses -- the one with her on her hands and knees and a carrot with the greens sticking out her ass. That one had her head turned backward like a provocative filly looking for a stallion to mount her. Carefully I showed it to Walrus.

"God damn!" he stammered in appreciation. His eyes lit up and matched his grin. I put the phone away.

"Let me see, dammit, what was it, Walrus? What did he show you?" came a chorus of voices.

Walter, just grinned, "You got to show them after school -- not here in the lunchroom guys. That's way too -- damn hot for this big a show!"

I spent the rest of our lunch period filling them in on my sidewalk shoveling adventure with Teresa Anne's pussy plastered against the picture window and the subsequent pillaging of her cunt and ass when she invited me inside for a quickie. Of course, I might have elaborated -- exaggerated -- a bit; but I kept it real enough that it was believable for their sakes. I had their attention -- far greater than any teacher's classroom performances. Even had some long-range ears from a table or two around us straining to listen in to the blow-by-blow descriptions of my foray into Mistress Teressa Anne's sexpert exploits.

Privately, for those at the table over eighteen, I gave them Teresa Anne's business card -- if they wanted to pursue some one-on-one sexpert training. On my way out of the lunchroom, I walked over to the 'odd guys' table and found out their ages as well and left them a card also. Their eyes lit up like sparklers as they thanked me for that. Not sure, it was a group for her thesis study project but it might just be some that she could offer her training expertise to get over their shyness -- kind of like mine.

By the end of the day, I had been in contact with nearly everyone on my list that met the sexpert's and Dr. Fukhert's criteria: eighteen-year-old and that seem to have a clingy nature with their moms. The list included the single teachers that seemed the shy type and/or had frequently spoken about their own mothers in class. These were the potential subject case studies Teresa Anne sought out for her thesis work on incest between moms and sons.

dmallord
dmallord
398 Followers