Sex Trainer for Hire Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My factoids were running on fumes at this point and the minutes were ticking away on the clock. I still didn't have an approach to getting into her pants. I damn sure had to get more info from the sexperts across the street on how to make a girl want to shed her pants and let me inside of her!

"So... when you gave me Teresa Anne's card back that you found, you seemed mad at me. Brenda, what were you thinking about?" I casually inquired as I took another sip.

She looked up as she sat down her chocolate; pursed her lips and responded.

"I guess I should apologize, James, first. When I picked up that card that fell out of your pocket and read it, I was, well, I was thinking you were a... someone who paid for sex. I'm sorry I was so wrong about that! I just jumped to that conclusion because of the unfamiliar terms. I didn't realize it was so... professionally related studies stuff."

She seemed so apologetic. Damn my crappy spin on that research-based stuff was working! Just needed to figure out how to make the next move.

'In for a penny, in for a pound!' that's a phrase mom and dad often used when taking a big leap into a new project where uncertainties abound. I ran straight to the edge of that cliff and took a leap of faith moment!

"So, what do you think? Want to help me collect data for Teresa Anne's dissertation?" I asked Brenda.

"What? Help you?" she seemed so surprised at my request.

"Yeah! We could be lab partners, sort of, like in chemistry," I answered.

"Dr. Fukhert and Teresa Anne say that there isn't a lot of actual research data on the subjects they are studying so they have to collect it from first hand observations."

"Observations... of sex?" Brenda's eyes lit up in shocked surprise.

"Brenda, the doctor says It's all anonymous data collection. A lot of it is journal writings, where people just write their first-hand experiences. So, no names are associated with the journals. It's all -- secret stuff -- for the sake of scientific research, you understand?"

"James, I don't have any... sexual experiences. Do you? So, what would we be doing? I mean, I don't have anything to write about, you know?" she asked.

"So, you're still a virgin then?"

"That's none of your business, James! Oh shit!" she exclaimed just realizing she had already told me she was virgin by saying she didn't have any sexual experiences.

"Well, I'm not a virgin, Brenda, but that doesn't mean I am going to go around telling everyone about how I lost my virginity or with whom I did it. I wouldn't expect you to reveal that either.

Trying to sound more convincing I added, "You don't have to lose your virginity to have sex, you know? But you could still get the health benefits!"

Watching her facial expression tense up, as she held her breath for a moment in thought, I sensed she was struggling to digest what I had told her.

"Like, would masturbation count?" she meekly asked as her cheeks flushed and her stare looked down into the nearly empty cup of chocolate. She was definitely avoiding eye contact, now.

"I believe so. Certainly, true for cunnilingus! Where someone goes down on..." I just added to her mixed emotional set of feelings.

"I know what cunnilingus means! Just... haven't had any experiences like that!" she cut into my reply.

"Lab partners then? I could give you that experience, you could write about it in an anonymous journal for the scientific journal studies. And still have your virginity intact. Win-Win situation?"

"What would you get out of it?" That thought of reciprocation just hit home for her.

"The pleasure of knowing that I gave you your first cunnilingus orgasm would be enough for me, Brenda," I lied.

"You would be watching me -- want me naked. How do I know you wouldn't just..."

"Brenda, I would never just break my promise to you. It would just be cunnilingus. I wouldn't just jump your bones and fuck you. That is so... wrong! As for seeing you naked; well, I could just slip under this table and it would separate us from seeing each other! You wouldn't have to be completely naked -- just naked under the table -- just enough so that I could pleasure you. Then you could choose to write about it or not to and we wouldn't do it again if you didn't want to continue. Your choice. Besides you would get all those health benefits I recited for you. You want to be smarter right?" I cajoled her with reasons that I knew she associated with being college bound.

"Your mom?"

"We have an hour before she gets home."

"Is an hour enough?"

"Plenty of time -- even time for two orgasms at least."

"Under the table and only naked just enough for your tongue?"

I could sense her resolve had disappeared in her added questions. I slipped down under the table without answering the last question and was unfastening her jeans before she finished speaking.

In for a penny -- in for a pound!

She gasped as I tugged her jeans and panties down in jerky movements to her shoe tops. She didn't stop me. I took her quietness for a 'yes!' Starting at her knees I kissed my way upward traversing back and forth across her legs letting my tongue lick along her inner thighs between kisses. Her legs tensed under the sensations. I heard a throaty mewing escape from her lips above the table.

I held out my tongue and traced light circles around her light downy mons ringing more sounds from her throat. Those increased and escaped between her intensifying gasping breaths.

Her legs spread wider at her knees to allow me more access. It seemed to be a universal thing among women. Mom, Dr. Fukhert, and Teresa Anne all responded the same way -- spreading wide like the wings of butterflies. Spreading wide for more pleasure before taking flight to their orgasmic bliss.

I was having some trouble with the jeans; they were snug against her ankles and prevented me from splaying open her legs wide enough for full access to her mons.

"Brenda, I have to take these jeans off so I can get my tongue into you better," I moaned into her cunt.

"Okay, but just underneath not on top -- you promised."

"Yes!"

I slipped the jeans and panties over the top of her sneakers. I smiled as a sudden image of what a similar view Mom must have had the morning she slipped under the table and spread my robe apart to slurp in Thor. Then she sent me over to Teresa Anne's for a lesson in the periodic table memorization by Dr. Fukhert.

Only this time I was under the table getting to lick a slickened set of lips belonging to an eighteen-year-old virgin. She was so eagerly awaiting the assignment to experience her first cunnilingus feast. Despite Thor's struggling to get out of my pants, I persevered and used my experiences with my three older women to slowly edge Brenda toward a jaw dropping, primordial orgasm.

My hands circled the soft curves of her butt and slid her closer to the edge of the chair. It sent a sharp intake of air down her throat and then a long squeal as my tongue had better access to her cunt. I licked from bottom upward to circle her clit then probed deeply into her cunt; wiggling as much tongue into her as I could. Her response was to squeal louder and thrust her hips against my wet face. She wanted more of that pleasure coursing through her body.

"Liking that, sugar?"

"Yes!" she hissed the word through closed lips in response to my rapid tonguing of her clit.

"Fuck, yes! Right there! Just like that again, oh yeah!" she could barely gasp out her directions. I was eager to oblige.

Although, I missed being able to watch her facial expressions. I realized facial observations were a great turn-on point for me when I was fucking -- the pleasure derived from watching a woman's facial expressions change as her body responded to my dick going in and out of her cunt. The curious raw expression changes in her face as she drew closer to orgasm. I couldn't see that with Brenda, now. I missed my own pleasure derived from seeing her face mirroring the tremors rolling through her body. I vowed I would make up for that as soon as I could.

"Fuck!" she gasped.

Her hands had slide from above the table to the back of my head and squeezed me against her body. She cried out fiercely shuttering in spasmic waves that shook her from head to toe. I felt the tense jerks through her thighs as I probed her with my tongue. Felt the crush of her thighs against my ears as she came at the height of my cunnilingus pleasuring.

Those jolts rocked her for a few moments before subsiding. Her legs and arms became dead weight as the muscles failed to hold her bones together. I felt her hands slide down the back of my head to my shoulders and I eased up on the intensity of lapping her clit. I widened my lips' focus to the less sensitive zone of her swollen, outer vaginal folds. Not letting her completely drain from coming -- just a hint of arousal waiting to re-kindle another powerful quake of pleasure.

"Think you could write about your first experience, now, Brenda?" I teasingly asked from under the table.

I could only imagine the look on her face. If her labored breathing was any indication, it would look drained, but have a slightly up tilted smile of enjoyment as her brain fog lifted. She would be basking in the dopamine high that cascaded through her body as a light sheen of perspiration dripped down her spine to the small of her back. I know, because I can feel the moisture there as I wrap my hands around her to deliver a loving hug and soft massage of her bottom.

"James -- I'm so damn glad you dropped Teresa Anne's business card! I could write a whole story not just a journal entry about what you just did for me."

"Good. Then how about I come out from under the table? It's getting a little hard on my knees down here. You could sit on the table while I'm in a chair servicing you for the next cunnilingus orgasm?"

"No dick in there! I'm not going to risk having babies, yet. So, you promise just... eating my pussy?"

"Scout's honor!"

I knew Thor wasn't exactly happy to hear that, but there would be time. We had made it this far in under an hour. Surely, there would come a knock and an entry to that moist doorway in the not-too-distant future. Certainly, there were two other orifices that didn't lead to babies she hadn't thought about now. I would make sure she experienced service in those two holes, down the line.

I emptied Momma's dishtowel drawer and made a pillow for Brenda's head as she lay across the table. Then scooted a chair between those long sinewy legs, lifting one by one until her knees rested upon my shoulders. Her eyes followed my movements as I bent down to the task of making sure her second orgasm was more pleasurable that the first tremors that racked her body.

The first soft moan rattled outward as her head tilted upward when my tongue began to re-trace her mons in search of her clit again. Her eyes closed and I watched her face roll through those wonderful tail-tale signs of pleasure as they began to accumulate in anticipation of rapture resurfacing to rack her body for the second time. Watching her face react was so much better than just eating her out under the table!

Brenda became much more at ease the second time. Her ardent vocalizations became strident and more directive in her guidance as to how and where I should spend more time. It was more like demands on my consuming her flesh and then sucking the marrow from her bones to get at the tastiest portions of her sex. As her lust built from ambers to full on flames of passion there was a point, I saw in her exuberance where it would be easy to break my word and slip Thor into action. He wanted babies. It didn't matter to him what she said. His code was one of species preservation.

My back of the mind voice, however, had made a promise to Brenda. I watched her face reacting to the sheer joy written across it. She knew she was safe to enjoy that pleasure because I had promised there would be no dick, today. Today, now, this was her moment of exhilaration.

I took pleasure in knowing that Brenda felt safe with me. In that moment of thought, it dawned on me that Mom must have been feeling the same way about me. I realized, now, that she had given me her body, unselfishly, to use and to feel safe as I explored my sexuality.

It was Mom's coming of age offering to unravel my awkwardness toward girls. Mom had spread the first fruits of her labor out across this table for my enjoyment. The irony of that moment is she spread herself out across this same table for Thor to enjoy. I stared at that damn tattoo and then took her face, front, and back entrances - all on the same table that I'm now sharing with Brenda's succulent slit!

Brenda was lucky; she was getting the benefits of Mom's generosity and the sexperts short training experiences. She was just getting her pussy eaten -- not my cock unloaded in all her orifices, today. As I munched away on Brenda's cunt, I began to see Mom's concern about too much of a good thing -- too much use of her body by Dad and me might not be as good for her as it was for the two of us. I realize now why Teresa Anne told me Mom needed some time off from fucking -- I would have to take it easy on Brenda too, I guess.

Her arms reached down and grasped onto my hands as her lungs gasped in air. She was so close; I could feel the turbulent thrusts of her cunt against my face. I took a tip from Dr. Fukhert and just held my tongue out so that she could fuck herself to orgasm at her own pace. She said at the height nearing orgasm a woman likes to set the pace for her climax. Brenda, sure as hell was liking that idea! She took over and face-fucked me like a filly with a burr under her saddle. Until she finally grabbed my head with both hands and buried it tightly against her cunt. Her body wickedly shuttered through a massive orgasm that racked her from head to all ten toes. Her squeal of pleasure was incredibly wild and lasted at least a minute until it wound down as the muscle tensions in her body began to ease. God that was so damn hot!

I sat up slowly, keeping her knees on my shoulders, resting next to my ears. I watched her eyes flutter open. Those emerald eyes were rolled up into the top of her eye sockets. She must have blanked out from the intensity of her orgasm. Her face was picture perfect. Too bad I didn't have a camera to catch that lolled open mouth and those rolled up eyeballs to show Teresa Anne what a great 'O' experience Brenda just had.

As her eyes refocused on mine, I smiled and asked, "Was that as good as the 'A+' you got in your classical literature test today?"

"Way, way better James." She barely managed to reply. "What's that all over your face?"

"You. It's you and all the wonderful slipperiness a woman produces when she really gets going on a guy's tongue!" I answered with a slobbery smile.

"You're a mess, James!" she giggled at that reply.

"You should talk! You should see the mess you left on the table and all between your legs -- everywhere you rubbed my face into your beautiful slit, Brenda."

"Oh Shit! Your mom! What time is it?" she started to struggle and rise.

"Don't worry! We have plenty of time. More than half-an-hour. Relax and let me get a warm cloth to help clean you up."

I picked up one of the dish towels and ran it under the hot water faucet. Then cleaned my face and rinsed the towel again. Returning to clean the syrupy Niagara Falls flow between Brenda's thighs, I saw that she was still recumbent upon the kitchen table.

"I can do that myself," she started to say, as I reached out with the towel. She was feeling a bit of modesty kicking back in at the realization that she was still splayed out on the table and naked from the waist down.

"You could, but I would appreciate the opportunity to do that for you. May I? It would be my pleasure after the enjoyment you gave me."

"I don't remember giving you any 'pleasure' James," she flippantly replied. "You still have your pants on so I know you kept your word," she said with a wry grin spreading across her face.

"My pleasurecame from watching youcome! It was so amazing watching your body enjoying those intense orgasms. Especially watching your expressions change as you rolled through those last three or four big 'O's!" I answered as I eased the warm cloth between the folds of her pussy and up and down her ass cheeks to capture the sex lubricant her body produced.

+++++

As I helped Brenda down from the table. Kneeling, I held her panties for her to slip back into them. She held onto my shoulders for balance as I paused to plant a soft kiss once more on her mons before pulling them up to her waist.

"You like that don't you, kissing my pussy?"

"I could do that all day long! Remember -- its 'brain food' -- makes you smarter!" I smirked.

Brenda smiled at that.

"Now, about being lab partners for this Teresa Anne dissertation project....

+++++

I walked Brenda home, warm hand in hand, and watched as her mom greeted her at the doorway. She stood, with the door open, for a moment talking with Brenda.

I imagine Brenda was telling her own lie about being at my house to review the chemistry chapter for tomorrow. It must have gone over well. Brenda's mom had a smile on her face as she turned to the gate entrance and waved at me. Brenda also had a charming sweet smile as she joined in, and waved good-bye. I couldn't help but beam back my own smile at seeing that pair of terrific smiles. I returned their wave - the pair of them. Brenda was a mirror image of her mother. Her good looks certainly came from her mother's genes. She also looked as good in jeans, as well -- nice tight ones from where I stood.

+++++

Mom's Discovery

By the time I got home, Mom was back. She was wearing another one of those cat-that-ate-the-canary smiles from this morning when I left. The one I teased her about Dad putting it on her face. My guess is that Mistress Teresa Anne or Dr. Fukhert -- or both -- had put this new smile on her face this afternoon.

"I got an 'A' on the chemistry test, Mom!" I beamed as I came into the kitchen via the mudroom door and caught that look on her face.

Mom's face stretched a bit wider at my remark.

"Wonderful honey! I'm so proud of you!"

"Now about the other thing!" she hastily added.

"What other thing?"

She held up the extra plate that she had collected from the table and gave me that arched eyebrows look?

"Oh! I meant to pick that up! Brenda came over to review the next chapter in chemistry so I shared your brownies with her. She's that really cute girl you see at the bus stop. The one you keep asking me about asking out on a date? She really liked your brownies!"

"Hum, she like them this much, I guess then?" she asked raising the wet, unrinsed dishtowel and sniffing it.

Damn! Busted! Moms are so damn smart!

She looked amused -- not angry. I knew, from her expression, I wasn't too deep in shit now.

"Is she on a contraception plan, James? Or did you use a different hole for that?"

"She's a virgin, Mom -- and still is one! And no, she isn't on a contraception plan -- that's what she said anyway. And I didn't use any other hole to cum in her. - What! Do you want a minute-by-minute account?"

"No, James! Just your assurance that you were responsible."

"Mom, I was. I just practiced a few cunnilingus sessions -- it was her first time for that too!"

"You mean -- she didn't take care of you, too?" Mom asked as her look turned to consternation.

"She wasn't ready for that, today." I sighed feeling Thor giving a little nudge between my legs.

"Poor baby! Thor must be aching by now!" Mom quipped as she looked down to check on Thor. He was straining at the mention of his name, I guess. I could feel his head beginning to poke against my jeans.