Sex Trainer for Hire Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes widened, forming saucers, in wonderment at my bold proclamation. I could tell by the way she took a deep breath; she was generating a lot of mental images of where this might be headed. I'm betting no one has ever walked into her office and made such a pronouncement. So, I let her off easy.

"I stopped to see you, yesterday, but you were out of your office, So I left the card, hoping to come see you about...some help with...anxieties concerning talking with girls--like the kind on the card, you know? I didn't have time to write a note or I'd be late for class, so I just left you a card; planning to come and see you today."

I studied her facial expression for clues on how she perceived my lie. The changes were quick: her eyes opened wider, her eyebrows raised dramatically, and that slightly opened mouth really gave away her surprise at the big lie. She was buying my story! Mrs. Arlington was not very good at keeping a poker face. Her 'poker tell' was never going to win any money at betting on card games. Anyone could easily tell she was a 'do-gooder' person; sort of like my mother. I found myself wondering, if she did the same things for her Robert, as mom did for me. Those smoochy kisses and hugs in those photos--seemed to lean in that direction!

"I see, James," she half whispered, while trying to clear her throat at the same time.

Her short stutter seemed very similar to mine in such situations. She crossed her arms under her breasts, just for a few moments; it raised her breasts--making them look bigger. When she saw me looking at those pushed up mounds, she quickly uncrossed them. Her hands landed with a thud, back on her desk. Safe for the moment, I guess she was thinking. After all, I had just told her I was a sexologist's patient and she had just pushed her tits up for my enjoyment. 'Too late, Mrs. Counselor, you just realized it!' Clearly, she was in the formative stage of trying to come up with her next response and was no better at it than I had been.

"Perhaps, Mrs. Arlington, you could give them a call and talk to them for me, you know, as the counselor? You have a better idea of what they deal with. It was a bit difficult to discuss my panic attacks with them. Kind of like, calling for your son--if he needed some guidance?" I chimed in, alluding to her son as it impulsively sprang into my mind. 'That could act as a catalyst giving her a reason to contact Teresa Ann,' I figured. Sure-as-hell hope this works because I'm out of thoughts on how else I could wiggle out of this mess at this point!

"I--will make a call for you, James, on your behalf, of course!" she replied, as a rosy tinge of pink creeped up her neck and across her cheeks. It looked eerily like the flush Brenda's and Mom's bodies generated when I was...making progress in my 'sexercise' moves with them.

"Thanks, Mrs. Arlington, you are really easy to talk too! Thanks for your help!" I was grinning like a loon; leaving her with the impression she had helped me out of a quagmire. Like my Dad, I was learning when to leave the negotiations table, having closed the deal. 'Don't linger around, son,' Dad would say, 'Seal the deal with a handshake--then walk away. Don't give them a chance for second thoughts or more questions, get the signature on the contract...and walk away!' I stood up and headed for the door. In my case, I had her verbal 'contract agreement' and was doing the walk away part as fast as my new wing-tips could carry me. Right about now, I felt like James Herbert Bond, having just escaped from that shark tank in 'Thunderball.'

"James," her mom-like voice eerily cooed, just like a line from Miss Moneypenny, before James Bond pushed open the door to M's office, "...about the other card?" That question stopped me in my tracks. Damn, now that added statement was a bit sticky.

"Sometimes you get a feeling," I remarked, with that signature Bond smirk, "Mrs. Arlington, that someone else can benefit from some of the same kind of help, you know?" Grasping the door knob and giving it a twist, I smiled and quickly slipped out into the hallway, headed for my second class period. I had no idea to whom the other card reference was made. I gave out six cards to teachers. Someone had alerted her to at least one of them. Hope to hell this didn't raise anymore red flags and the remaining teachers just stayed quiet! The six cards and the seventh card to Mrs. Arlington were left with the intent to raise their curiosity and contact Teresa Anne. She would proposition them about her incest study for the dissertation--hoping they and their sons or daughters would become part of the study.

The rest of my day was pretty much uneventful. I tried to focus on class content, but my mind drifted away to thoughts of Brenda. Nearing lunchtime, I expected to hear more banter from the guys asking to see other explicit poses of Teresa Anne's sensual, bare naked bod. Like the Shetland Pony pose--one of her on her hands and knees, a carrot plunged in her ass with the greens hanging out, and a wicked smile as she looked back at my camera lens. But, after the run in with Mrs. Arlington, I avoided the gang at our usual table.

Instead, I found my way across the lunchroom into uncharted territory--Brenda's realm, where the nerdy seniors sit. She was seated with Nerdy Andy and a couple of other bright light girls in the 'A' grade range. I watched as Brenda chatted with the girls and Andy, until she felt my gaze from across the room.

It was one of those movie scene moments. The noises around me faded as I felt a familiar smile draw up the corners of my lips. It came almost at the same time her eyes found mine and a similar radiant smile appeared, adding to her mystique as she used her chin to motion to a nearby table. I glanced at the empty table for two and headed there. I watched Brenda take out a small tube from her backpack and apply some red lipstick as she continued to chat with the nerds. Then, instantly excused herself from the group to join me. I saw the group's surprised reaction as she left abruptly--a what-the-fuck look; if nerds used those kinds of words.

I couldn't help but smile as she strolled toward me, tray in hand. She looked like the woman Stephen F. Campbell, the film director, was describing when he said, "She was the kind of girl who wore dark lipstick and didn't need to speak a word to seduce you." If he was describing Brenda--he got that dead on! At least my dick thought so as it stiffened beneath the table!

I held out my hand as she reached across the round tabletop to take mine. It felt warm, soft, and amazingly similar to the hands that held mine yesterday, as my tongue eagerly drove her to multiple orgasms. Yesterday, though, Brenda's hands strained tautly gripping mine as she lay upon the kitchen table; holding a tight grip on my fingers as the waves of pleasure coursed through her body. Then switching over to hold the back of my head as I found my way around her naked lower torso. Those strong fingers had held my head bound to the apex of her viscous thighs; while her hip movements undulated upward against my probing tongue. Her body became an inferno; roiling like a cauldron, into a series of multi-orgasmic events.

"Andy said you missed chemistry this morning, James," she remarked as our fingers laced together.

"Mrs. Arlington...needed to speak with me," I responded casually, trying to deliver the words as nonchalantly as I could. Hoping she wouldn't be inquisitive enough to ask why. "So can you catch me up on today's class, later?"

"Okay. Not much there today, just a lab session on chemical reaction and measuring the differences in weights after the reaction. Usual chem stuff," Brenda commented, as she ate with her right hand and didn't turn loose of my left hand with her left one. That created a little problem. I'm left handed. Trying to eat with my right hand made it look like a baby learning to feed itself! I took a couple of forkfuls, before Brenda realized something was different, out of sorts, and started to giggle.

"You're left-handed!" she chuckled, letting go of my captured hand and allowing me return to my normal eating mode, using my left hand.

"Guilty," I acknowledged, "It's been a curse all my life!"

"I know how you feel," she replied, although somewhat subdued. "My dad was left-handed, too. He told me stories about being young and having a special 'left-handed' corner to sit at the dinner table. And don't get me started on not having left-handed desks in his school and having to sit crossways to write anything!" I watched that annoyed look on her face at that thought resurfaced. It seemed to be dredging up uneasy memories that played through her mind. It was one of those bittersweet type of memory looks.

"Should I not ask about him?" I asked hesitantly. I wanted to know more about Brenda, but...

"I miss him," she sighed, "I was twelve when he...was in an accident."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"No need to be sorry, James," she cut in. "There is a lot we don't know about each other. But, that's a sad time for me, so I don't dwell on it."

I had opened a barred door in her life and found an inability to extricate myself from the view within. So, I spent most of the rest of lunchtime in near silence. Still, it was nice being together. She smiled each time her chestnut-brown eyes looked up with those long curved eyelashes. I was staring into them, or more often at those soft mounds pushing that light fabric of her blouse up. Then, too, that dark red lipstick mouth had Thor's attention. Given a chance, he would have leaped upon the cafeteria table and stuck his head into that big 'O' without a second thought.

Admittedly, a few dark thoughts of slipping my cock between those lips crossed my mind, too, as I watched her open them to take a bite of a carrot stick. Just not long or big around enough to be Thor, but, hey, it's the thought that counts! It was as if her breasts and lips held some hypnotic attraction beckoning my view today. My smile spread at those sexually stirring images. My smile seemed to lift her spirits. Although, I'm certain her returned smile would have been very different, if she just knew where I thought my dick would feel best. Each time she caught me staring, her face became brighter and the dark cloud finally dissipated.

I was surprised to hear the bell ring for fourth period. Where did the time go? Hell, if I didn't find myself like some other smitten guys--I carried her tray back to the cleaning line. Walrus was standing there watching the two of us approach; a shit-eating grin on his face.

"You know she likes you, right?" he smirked, staring at me holding two trays. As Brenda waved good-bye and headed to her next class, I nodded with a smile. "Don't turn into a dork, dude," he finished with a laugh, as I set both trays on the line. Walrus and I walked away together for our fourth period class.

I just smiled at Wally's first comment, "Maybe, she does like me! I think I'm going to ask her out, Saturday." I didn't want to give him any more information about our 'first sex date' yesterday. Guys don't need kiss and tell, so I have heard.

"So, I can take a crack at that Teresa Anne chick, then?" Wally practically whooped, seeing what he thought was an opportunity.

Walrus' comment gave me more than something to think about! His remark was like another door opening in my own life. One complex situation just set off alarm bells in my mind as I thought about the interrelationships between Mom, Teresa Anne, Dr. Fukhert, and myself. Jesus, I hadn't thought about that complexity being added to, with Brenda in the mix. At least with Mom, the doctor, and the sexpert we all knew about each other and that seemed to be going pretty well. But, holy crap, how the fuck was this going to get sorted out with Brenda in the mix--spill my guts or try to hide those relationships from Brenda?

"Wally, I gave you her business card--you got a phone, dude; just call her! I'm sure she has time in her schedule, after school. Just don't get too attached...she is a sexpert, not a girlfriend type, you know?" I grinned, as I slapped him on the shoulder, heading to fourth period. His face lit up like a kid with two fists full of chocolate bars. At that thought, I was reminded about what Doctor Fukhert had told me about using a bit of chocolate during first cunnilingus experiences. I passed that tidbit along to Wally as we walked to English class.

"No, fracking way, dude!" his thunderous booming voice shouted out, as his face became all moonbeams and then went wide-eyed as the thought of how slipping a bit of chocolate into a pussy would make it so much easier to eat a girl out; chasing after it with his tongue!


Meeting 'The Good Doctor'

The ride home to the bus stop was quiet. My thoughts were about a replay of yesterday's table snack session with Brenda. The pleasure of eating her cunt again and coaxing those amazing moans from her lips kept replaying in my fertile mind. It would be easy, I thought. The ice was already broken, so to speak. Maybe I'd get a feel of her lips around Thor as well, today! Thor stirred at those thoughts. I gripped Brenda's hand a bit tighter in anticipation. But there was just one problem--Mom was home. Well, maybe, two problems then--Brenda's mom was going to be home, also. Yeah, just waltz in with Brenda, pass Mom, and close the door to my bedroom. Then crank up the music to cover the groans of orgasm. How would she react to that? Or ask Brenda to do the same with me in her bedroom and get what kind of response from her mother?

'When hell freezes over,' I thought.

"You're starting to crush my hand, Mr. Muscles," Brenda smiled at me while wiggling her hand to get my attention. I was so engrossed in perplexity of finding a rendezvous place and about how to get into her pants again, that I had gripped her hand more strongly than needed. Anxiety encroaching on my uneasiness, I guess.

"Aye, sorry!" I sighed, trying to smile at my tenseness, "Just nervous," I added, squirming a bit in the bus seat.

"About?" she asked with a disarming smile.

She knew damn well what my nervousness was about, or at least I felt she did. Her hand, after all, was resting on the round, warm semi-erection, stretched out between my bare leg and my pants. Thor was practically biting my leg to get his fucking head out of my zipper to invade the nearest warm hole--Brenda's!

"Well, about maybe we could repeat some chemistry studies again today--like yesterday?" I managed to get out the question amidst the bus chatter around us; trying not to come out and say that I wanted her naked and panting again, while my face was busy stirring her ardor up into something akin to a forest fire.

"Isn't your Mom home, today?" she asked tilting her head, in a girl's question movement.

"Yep." I let out a long sigh.

"Mine, too," she allowed. Gently, scrumptiously her hand managed to glide lightly up and down Thor as he was pinned between my inner thigh and my pant leg. It caused him to stir. I felt my thighs tense and draw inward at Brenda's touch. Felt damn nice! That red lipstick mouth pooched out with a quick pucker to give me an air kiss. Right about then, Thor recoiled, rattling around looking for more attention. Rather quickly, Brenda stopped her teasing and looked down at the swollen outline.

"Down, boy!" she said, as she smiled at the look on my face.

"So...I could...maybe see if we could go talk with Teresa Anne or Dr. Fukhert?" I asked, a bit dry-mouthed. My thoughts were to ask them for some time alone in one of the spare rooms and indulge in more of yesterday's chemistry experiments with her body's reactions to my tongue ministrations. But Brenda's thoughts went elsewhere.

"Yes, that would be a nice idea," Brenda responded. "Get to know this doctor, find out more about the studies, and learn about this process of doctoral dissertations works. I might be a doctor someday, too! And it would be nice to get a leg up on what it takes to get a degree like that!"

My thoughts on 'getting a leg up' would have been to get Brenda's legs up onto my shoulders while Thor did some in-depth, doctor exploring of her slit. That thought just got turned into a whole new unexpected chemistry equation. Damn, that was certainly not the direction I wanted my 'physical chemistry' to be going!

Alighting at the bus stop, I dialed up Teresa Anne's number. Dr. Fukhert answered.

"Ah, hello, doctor...it's me...James," I managed to stammer while looking at Brenda. Hell, I wasn't sure where to start the conversation. Should I ask about borrowing a room for sex or asking about coming over to talks about the dissertation stuff Brenda mentioned. Thor wanted the room--me too--but I opted, finally to ask about coming over to talk about the research. That charming smile on Brenda's face won out; much to Thor's vexation. If Brenda had been a mind reader, she would have been beet red about my thoughts at the moment.

The stroll up the long sidewalk, with Brenda's hand in mine, brought back thoughts of my first day's encounter with Teresa Anne. It rekindled the memory of seeing Teresa Anne stroll, naked, across that open picture window as I shoveled snow up the walkway. Then plaster her tits and pussy against the glass to leave a foggy smear mark of sexual secretions across it just for my view. That image was burned into my brain. Never mind the thoughts of driving my cock into Teresa Anne's slit then spinning her around to take her ass as she leaned against the wall by the stairway. She had goaded me into finding out what a tramp stamp actually was; by spinning her around to see the one over her ass--the one I later found matched my mother's own tramp stamp tattoo. I could hear Teresa Anne's voice in my head.

"Is that all you've got plow boy?" she groaned, as I rammed into her slit, into her ass, and thrust repeatedly into her with all the force in my body. In my mind, I could still see the pictures bouncing against the wall overhead as I banged her--until I came with a primal scream, finally getting off in a woman's body; not just masturbating and ejaculating into the air while stretched out in my bed. The smell of her cigarette smoke, as she lit up, while I re-dressed in my snowsuit was right in the forefront of that memory. Calm, cool, so at ease with how I had treated her. She relished it! She smiled at my nervous commentary, after I began to grasp the ramifications of the actions I had just taken. Even if she and Mom had conspired to take my virginity that day, it was a mixed bag of emotions and numbness as I left her place. Only to find Mom standing in our kitchen reaching up to a shelf that stretched her blouse above her hips to reveal she had that same tattoo. Banged both of them in under two hours! What a day that was!

How far I had come since that first loss of virginity to the Sexpert, Teresa Anne and reveled in the enjoyment of my Mother's body as well!

Dr. Fukhert met us at the front door. As she opened it, I was relieved to see she was dressed. I had forgotten her normal mode of dress, or lack of clothing in that instant, and was glad to see everything seemed 'normal' for Brenda's sake as we entered the living room. I guessed she had jumped into that form fitting, workout outfit for Brenda's benefit; or she had other guests present.

"Nice to see you, James. And good to meet you, Brenda," the doc answered at the door. "James' mother told me he had met a nice, gorgeous young lady. You certainly fit that apt description. Come in. Come in!"

"Is this a good time to talk with you and Teresa Anne about something?" I asked, surveying the room to see if anyone else was there. It appeared we were alone.

"Sorry, James. Mistress is at the university, today. But I have time now if you'd like. Some tea for two?" she inquired, as we sat down on that big leather couch in the living room. Her eyes were pouring over Brenda like a cat anticipating an arriving saucer of milk. However, Brenda's eyes were wandering over the walls and taking in the various portraits hanging on them. They were of semi-nude forms of mid-eighteenth century women and men.