Sex Trainer for Hire Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brenda, dear?"

"Oh! Sorry. Yes. Tea would be nice. I usually just gulp down some hot chocolate after school, or coffee. But tea would be a nice change of pace, doctor. Thank you," Brenda gushed as her eyes furtively returned to peering up at the wall portraits.

"They're naked!" she whispered, conspiratorially to me as Dr. Fukhert slipped out of ear shout heading for the kitchen.

"Yeah. So, I noticed," I quipped. "Told you she was a sexologist! Guess you could expect some of that, right?"

Brenda's eyes seemed to gravitate to one frame with a lady's hand seemingly caressing a gentleman's cock. It was not explicitly visible, just the angle and body posture suggested he was really enjoying her 'handshake.'

"Cream and sugar, honey?" Dr. Fukhert asked Brenda, as she returned. "Blue cup is yours, James. Pink for the lady!" she smiled, as she set the ornate tray upon the coffee table, then sat opposite Brenda in a high-backed Queen Anne style armchair.

"Now, what have the two of you come to ask?" she smiled, as she focused more on Brenda than me.

I guess that was natural. She already knew me. Had fucked me, sucked me, and rolled around upside down in bed with me and Teresa Anne, at the same time. I had done the same for them on a number of visits in the past two weeks. Brenda was a curiosity for her, today. I could tell the doctor was glad that Mistress Teresa Anne was away for the day. It put her in control of the household and I could see she was relishing being in charge of the situation. That was a bit disconcerting for me at the moment. But I knew she would maintain a professional role. It wouldn't be in her best interest to do otherwise with Brenda, anyway. She already had my number and knew how to push my buttons! Brenda was a total unknown visitor.

"Well," Brenda, answered, as she took a sip of the warm comforting tea, "James was telling me about... the uh, the dissertation process Ms. Teresa Anne is working on. And someday I was thinking about being a doctor, too, so I wanted to...sort of find out how that works." She got the words out haltingly and quickly reached for another sip of tea. As James Bond would say, it was 'chit chat conversation' for a while, until Brenda's face began taking on a rosy shade of pink. I could see a tinge of it reaching her ears. It was that sign of slight embarrassment creeping upward; similar to the shade of blush that flushed her face as I ate her cunt on the kitchen table, yesterday. The former shade, however, was much more pronounced and accompanied with a great deal of heavy breathing, just now!

The good doctor, took a sip of tea while eyeing me. Damned if it didn't look a bit like the double-barrel shotgun look of my school counselor! 'Perhaps, I had shared too much,' I thought as the warmth of my swallow of tea slipped down my gullet. Warm, nice, soothing.

"I'm sure James told you about how 'discreet' these studies are and how they are a matter of utmost delicacy, Brenda," she intoned, as her gaze returned to Brenda. She seemed to be acutely studying Brenda's expression.

"Yes, well doctor, James did tell me that the work was for professional...sexperts and sexologist doctors...so they could have case studies to learn from. He also said that Teresa Anne needed help with documentation and I'm pretty good at writing and editing papers in school. If I could help out, that would give me some practice for my own college work when I head to the university this fall."

Brenda's hands were fidgeting as she folded and unfolded them in her lap. She looked flusher than before, as she tugged at the collar of her blouse. Her legs were squeezed together--nearly as tight as when she came on my tongue, yesterday. Those chestnut eyes kept wandering back to the pictures of naked people on the walls. What the...

"Perhaps you could help out, Brenda," Fukhert mused as she sat down her teacup, while eyeing Brenda's body language. "It would involve a bit of training, your observation of some intimate acts, and your commitment to time outside of school.

"And you...you are eighteen, right?"

That last question seemed to come as an afterthought as she looked at me with an element of sternness written upon her face.

"Oh, yes, doctor. My birthday was just before Christmas!" she gushed, as her hands began slipping under the hem of her blouse.

"My, it's getting warm in here; isn't it, James?"

"A bit, I guess," I acknowledged, knowing that the temperature was always warm since neither Teresa Anne nor the doctor customarily wore clothing, unless they had new clients arriving. It was always a nudist environment. One that I enjoyed and one that did take some getting used to; without walking around with a hard-on. But the ladies didn't mind that at all, either.

"We like it warm, Brenda," the doctor said, "If you like, you can just slip out of that blouse if it would make you more comfortable, honey," Dr. Fukhert responded.

"James, probably wouldn't mine, Brenda. What do you think, dear; too hot to stay dressed, right, honey?"

"No, he wouldn't," Brenda giggled. "He's seen my girls already and more, doctor!" she added, as she crossed her arms and drew the blouse up over her head in a nice flourish, then just casually undid her bra as well. Being unharnessed, those pear shaped jewels jutted so firmly out into space to present a wonderful, firm pair of pink playthings. I was stunned. Where did that shyness from yesterday go to?

Yesterday, Brenda was really nervous about my eating her out under the table and especially about me seeing her face while I ate her pussy. I just barely got her convinced that, while under the table, I couldn't see her expressive responses light up her face. Not to mention that I had seen more than her tits. And here she is--stripping for the doctor as casually as...

I turned to the doctor for an explanation. She smiled, "It's in the tea, James. Not to worry! She won't remember any of this conversation when she recovers."

"You gave her something in the tea?" I asked incredulously.

"Well, James, I knew you didn't just come over here with a stranger to ask about studies! And what did she mean when she said, "... and more, already?" she smirked. "Have you already been gardening in her flower bed, James?" she asked, as she turned back to study Brenda.

I was stunned as I watched that goofy, sweet smile spread across Brenda's face as the doctor and I talked. Her hands reached behind her, pulling her breasts further apart, as she unzipped her skirt. Standing, she let it drop. Her shoulders pulled back teasingly, jutting those turgid nipples further out; so, tempting. Without a moment's pause, she hooked her delicate fingers into the top of her panties and just shucked them to the floor. With a slight swivel and wiggle of her curvy hips, she kicked them onto my lap.

"There! Naked! Now that feels so much better!" she announced, as her hands cupped her breasts and gave her nipples a few firm tugs bouncing them a bit in her palms while admiring their jostling up and down movements. She was jaybird naked and just totally, seemingly uninhibited.

"Feel better now, Brenda?" the good doctor cooed.

"Yes, doctor, so much better and not as hot as before! This is just the right temperature. Aren't you too hot also, doctor?" she asked with a near-clown-like smile.

"Now, Brenda," Dr. Fukhert asked, "why don't we talk about yourself a bit and tell James and me how you feel about sex, sugar?"

As she asked Brenda about her sexual feelings, Dr. Fukhert had already begun peeling off her own snug outfit. She looked over at me, motioning with her open hands, for me to get naked!

Ninety percent of me and one-hundred percent of Thor was ready to join the session. It was just that ten percent in the back of my mind that struggled to say there was something out of sorts with the way this was happening. The ten percent side lost the battle and Thor was out and waving in full view for Brenda; just as fast as she had shed her own clothing.

Brenda's smile widened as my underwear hit the floor. "Wow! That's a nice dick, James! You get that all the way inside of those mysterious girls you told me about, but won't name, sugar?"

Dr. Fukhert interjected, "So, Brenda, James didn't tell you who he is fucking?" Her eyebrows raised as she looked inquisitively in my direction.

"No, doctor. He won't tell me who he is screwing, but that just means he won't go blabbing about it to anyone...when he finally does me, I figure! That's a good thing--right doc?"

"Yes, that's a good thing, Brenda. That's a good indicator that he respects you and will take care that no one learns of your secret," she answered as she turned back, taking in the surprised look on my face.

"At least you have that going for you James--a sense of chivalry. Teresa Anne will appreciate that when she finds out you can be trusted not to disclose sensitive information. Don't know that it was a good idea to let 'this one' know about the research work, though. We'll see how that gets settled. Fortunately, we can help isolate and block those thoughts somewhat from resurfacing through post-hypnotic suggestions."

"Doctor, I'm very trustworthy, too!" Brenda chimed into the conversation, with a bright grin as her fingertips stroked down her belly and disappeared into the curve between her thighs. She let out a small groan of pleasure as a finger found her clit. Her head snapped back a bit in unison with a hissing intake of air into her lungs. Her fingers moved in small circles stabbing in and out of her slit as her breathing deepened.

"Is that so? Well then, Ms Trustworthy, tell me something about yourself that you have never revealed to anyone else," the doctor coaxed, as the drug seemed to be well onto its way to overriding Brenda's mental guard against revealing personal information.

Brenda leaned forward, smiled, then conspiratorially whispered, "My grandma and my momma 'do it' together. Last week, they let me join as an eighteenth birthday present!" At that revelation, Brenda giggled, "See, no one knows that about us, doctor! I keep that as a secret. No one knows!"

She sighed and plopped down onto the leather couch as her hand began to thrust in earnest, leading to some very good self-pleasuring. "God, Jimmy! Is your dick going to feel this good when it's inside of me; pounding my pussy, sugar?"

Brenda's answer about her family was...unexpected. So was her uninhibited self-pleasuring of her cunny. Her unabashed body language made no sense either, as she sat caressing her nipples and rubbing her slit right in front of us as though neither one of us was present. She had just revealed a most intimate relationship to both of us. That she has an incest relationship with her mother and grandmother was a bit shocking. Who would have thought a sweet girl like Brenda would be into...family! Yet, now that I think of it, she has some of those characteristics that Teresa Anne had described that I should be on the lookout for when handing out her business cards.

I looked at the doctor. She shrugged while responding, "I know it seems discordant James, but the drug, Scopolamine, loosens the reasoning and inhibitions portion of the brain's frontal lobe. It makes it nearly impossible for someone to hold back an answer or refrain from acting on one's impulses. Yet, she could just as well be lying, telling us what she thinks I might like to hear. It's often referred to as a 'truth serum.'

"Other drugs are similar and are used by guys looking to pick up girls--doing what they want to them and thinking they won't remember afterward. Not remembering is a side effect of those drugs as they dissipate. Brenda's temporal lobe won't remember any of this conversation either...or...what you choose to do now. We need to be extremely careful in what we say and particularly so about leaving any post-hypnotic suggestions."

Dr. Fukhert's face remained practically emotionless as she studied me intently, waiting for my response. My mind was racing. Dr. Fukhert sat naked across from me; studying me like one of her subjects I suppose. Brenda was naked across from her; fiddling with her puffy pink nipples and smiling like a cat that ate the canary, at having revealed a family secret. I sat facing both of them--with a stiffy. Thor was harder than usual and happily looking about.

Naked was good from my past experiences I had with the doctor, with Teresa Anne, and with Mom. Naked meant imminent sex. Yet, naked with Brenda this time seemed jarringly different.

"Did you...put something in my tea, too?" I stammered, as it dawned on me, I might just be drugged as well.

"Are you exhibiting any of the signs you see Brenda going through?" the doctor demurred.

"No..." My answer came slowly, thoughtfully, as I compared how I felt to the giggly look on Brenda's smiling face. I wasn't in that kind of mood. My thoughts seemed rational and cogent. I just...had a hard dick and pensive feelings at what was transpiring among us.

"Well then," Dr. Fukhert continued, "no, I didn't put anything like that in your tea, James. It's just Earl Grey, made the way Mistress likes it prepared for you."

"So, James, what do you want to do now, knowing she won't remember any of this later?" she asked, with emphasis on the latter part of her inquiry.

I sat unresponsive, thinking, 'What do I want to do now?'

My mind vacillated between the obvious and that other ten percent part of my brain's reasoning center that was coaxing me to move in another direction. My eyes pivoted between the sexologist's solemn stare and Brenda's obvious uninhibited response as she playfully touched herself. Did I want the sexual pillaging that Thor urged me to have--Brenda's naked body, seated across from me--as she played with her pussy?

Brenda, in her normal state of mind yesterday, adamantly spoke against intercourse. "I'm not on birth control," she said. Mom's words earlier this morning echoed Brenda's declaration, "I hope you don't let your dick control your actions either!" Momma had said that, as I headed to the bus stop, wagging her finger in my direction. I had promised Mom that I would control Thor.

Damn. Damn. Damn!

Dr. Fukhert's soft soothing voice broke the silence momentarily, with a rephrased question, "James, why don't you tell me what choices you are considering and then you can decide what to do next?"

"Fuck...fuck her pussy, I guess, doctor..." I whispered, barely getting out the words that seemed so off track as I said them. I found myself glancing back to that innocent angelic face as I watched Brenda absentmindedly playing with her nipples. "...or alternatively, maybe just eat her pussy again, like yesterday. This morning, I promised my Mom I wouldn't get her pregnant. Do you think that in her state of mind, I could just satisfy her cunny with my tongue and then she could suck me off? That would be a new experience for her! No pregnancy that way. Would that be okay, doctor?"

"Don't be so limiting in your choices, James!"

She chastised me with an authoritarian sharp tone. I wasn't sure what her cryptic statement was meant to imply. Was my response too shallow, or was it an implication that I hadn't gotten to the root of the solution. One the doctor would be pleased with and would accept as an appropriate solution.

I thought about fucking Brenda. Give it to her--hard and fast. It would be easy to take advantage of the current, uninhibited situation. Take her--like I did Teresa Anne the first time. Take her pussy and her ass. She wouldn't remember it! So, anything I did would be so easy, except... I would still remember and so would the doctor. But would it still be patient and doctor privilege, so still confidential?

'Wait, Wait! I just remembered, Brenda isn't her patient, just me! Was that too limiting, as the doctor suggested? What the hell...where's this going?' I wondered, as my breathing intensified.

I found I was holding my breath as I watched Brenda slowly building up her own sexual exuberance. Playfully, she lifted each breast and bent her head down to grab the tip of her hardened nipples, licking herself, and generating soft moans as she managed to grab each nipple between her teeth and tug. She was building that rose blush shade of pink from her tits all the way up to the tips of her ears. In a loud gasping series of deep breaths, she was trying to bring herself off.

When the tit licking couldn't heighten her senses any longer, her right hand fingers alternated between stabbing into her slit and furiously frigging her clit. Making squishy frapping sounds against her mons, she came hard as she finished with a blur of three fingers diving into her cunt. Folded over into a curled doll-look, with such an intense open mouth gasp for air, she finally ended with a soft sigh, melting into the sofa, exhausted. As her breathing became inaudibly shallow, she faded off to sleep.

The direction and intensity of the doctor's gaze hadn't changed. She ignored Brenda while staying focused on me. That professional sexologist's gaze was expecting my answer. Would I just take the exhausted pile of spent flesh, curled upon the couch, and straighten her out a bit then let Thor take her cunt, pillage her ass, or the way I was feeling so hard at this point--both?

"Doctor, I can't..." I finally answered, as I watched Brenda's luscious resting body laid out before me. Somewhere, deep in my mind was another part of me that was removed from acting on the primal desire to fuck her; to cum inside Brenda like a sex-crazed caveman. That reasoning part held me at bay. It was at the core of my promise not to dick Brenda, my promise to Mom not to seed her pregnancy, nor let Thor take control of the situation. Reason overcame my lust. It was a moment of moral resolution, although my dick was still raging with an intense hard-on.

Like Brenda, Dr. Fukhert's body language had softened somewhat; her shoulders relaxed as her arms sank into her lap. She sat naked in her chair; just on the edge of some raw emotions. I saw her own breasts quickly rising and lowering, moving under her elevated breathing. Trying to get herself under control, she leaned toward me as a slight smirk curled at the corner of her sultry, lush lips. That central set of peach-smooth lips pooched open and a slight trickle of glistening moisture seemed to drool precipitously onto the fabric of that high-backed, stuffed Queen Anne chair. Without looking, she reached down with two fingers, dipped into her slit, and raised her fingers to her lips. She made sure I was watching, then slowly slurped the fluid into her mouth. She finished by licking her lips with enjoyment.

"James," the doctor's sultry voice whispered, as she leaned toward me, "you have a good heart. Your Mom would certainly be proud of your decision just now; taking responsibility. Brenda would, too--assuming she could remember this later. You have come a long way in two weeks, honey. From shy and indecisive to bold and aggressive...and as of today, you've finally demonstrated that you have become a principled young adult. Theresa Anne is going to enjoy this metamorphosis you have undergone, my young butterfly."

As she spoke, I watched her curl her left leg under the right one. Her breasts were just as turgid as Brenda's had been before she faded away under the influence of the truth serum. I studied those tantalizing mounds for a few extra seconds before responding.

"Yeah, well, I appreciate that thought, but right now, Thor is not too happy." Pointing at my throbbing dick, I added, "Got any potions to get this thing back into my pants, doc?"

"Remember when I said, 'Don't be so limiting in your choices, James!'" She smiled charmingly at me while opening her legs to expose the laser-treated peach pulsing between her thighs. It glistened as the light from the front room picture window hit it, looking so inviting. My eyes fixed upon the thin viscous nectar left dangling from where she dipped her fingers and then tasted herself. I'd like a taste!