Sex Tripping - The Crow's Nest

Story Info
Fantasies come to life with Loving Wife.
3.8k words
3.85
12.6k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DtyOldMn
DtyOldMn
10 Followers

Ever since shagging my wife, as she sucked on a stranger's cock, my mind has obsessed with sexual images. Truthfully, horny ideas have occupied front seat in my imagination. Is this normal?

With my wife, Melanie, we enjoy a healthy sex life. We both value the innocence and growth we've had as life partners, and are happy to have no other lovers in our history. She is satisfied with sex three to four times a week. I always want more.

It was my initiative that led to Mel's erotic actions and her being two-manned. It was over-the-top, great orgasms, for us both. Her enthusiastic participation in swinging surprised me. It leads me to think, what's next?

Mel has expressed a desire to continue our arousal travels. I've been busy searching online for adult resorts, cruises, and clubs. Simon and Alice, swinger friends from our first, and only physical experience, have kept in touch. We've made plans to meet in an area called 30A on the Florida panhandle. Together, we have rented a beach home for a long weekend.

While I wait for that date to arrive, the anticipation is killing me. One moment, the lure of carnal adventure is almost too stirring. The next, I worry about how this new lifestyle will affect our happy marriage. What if it goes wrong? Is it worth risking a great marriage for sexual fantasies?

For her part, Mel tells herself that this is for me. Deep down, she's discovered that she enjoys acting out, letting go, and the attention of others. Mel is confident it can be done, while keeping us strong. She trusts that we will always be together as a couple. I believe in Mel, and can't imagine us not married. We are just adding spice to our love life. Isn't that what sex should be, fun, consensual and exciting?

So, our next "sex trip" begins. We fly to Panama City, FL, then take a shuttle to our house in Seaside. The other couple is driving in from Orlando.

At Las Vegas, where we met Simon and Alice, the lone encounter lasted a few hours. The sex was great, we hit it off, but I'm apprehensive about three nights together. After all, you can only have so much sex, right? What will we do the rest of the time?

Fortunately, Seaside has much to offer. It is renowned for its architecture and urban planning. It sits on the gorgeous white sand and blue water of the Gulf. Within walking distance, there are dozens of restaurants, shops, and bars.

Early Friday evening, Alice and Simon arrive. We walk to Seaside town center, and find a place to eat and drink. It's here, after some small talk, that the conversation gets interesting.

Simon says, "We are excited to see you guys. We have one big question. At our last swing, you chose intercourse only with your spouse. We respect that, but must ask, do you want to fuck my wife? I want to fuck yours."

"Yes, I want Alice. I'm good with you and Mel too, if she agrees." Is my reply. It's a big decision for me. I care deeply about being my wife's sole intercourse partner, but looking at Alice, finding her so attractive, pushes me over. The thought of watching Mel with Simon lifts my arousal. I tell myself again, I trust Mel. I trust us.

Mel's turn, "I think so, but not tonight. Ask me tomorrow."

"Take your time Mel, I'm sure we can find plenty of hot stuff to do tonight," adds Alice. "Actually, since you enjoyed sex toys so much last time, we brought something special for you."

That leaves me wonder-lusting. We finish our meals, stroll home, anticipating something memorable.

At our rental house, we explore, it is an impressive home, full of luxury features. Most prominent is the fourth-floor crow's nest. It's open on all sides, with a tin roof, and great views. We can see the hundreds of other Seaside upscale homes. Some with crow's nests, all with views of each other, and the nearby Gulf waters.

While the four of us take in the top-of-the-house scenery, Alice and Simon look at each other, nod a silent, "this will do", agreement. They ask us to relax, promising to be right back. Their return is in minutes, Simon carrying a heavy duffle bag. Alice bringing a bottle of vodka, glasses, and mixers.

Alice proposes a toast, "to new friends, and great experiences!"

"Cheers," rings out from the four of us.

Alice continues, "You two gave us a big thrill in Vegas. It's hard to believe it was your first swing. We've been at it for years, and that night is a favorite. We hope to surpass expectations, and return the favor this weekend."

While Alice speaks, I admire her trim figure. Clearly, she is serious about her fitness. She has great legs, thin, but muscular. An ass to die for, especially if you like small, tight ones. Some may consider her tits tiny, but I recall her large, dark nipples and relish seeing them again. For a woman in her fifties, she has toned arms and still retains the V-shaped shoulders and waist of her youth.

While I'm lusting, Alice finishes, "tonight will take some trust. Please know that our desire is to see you fully satisfied."

Yes, my kind of woman!

Alice looks to my wife, "do you trust me, Mel?"

Uncertainly, Mel answers, "yes."

"Then, do as I say, please." Alice puts her arm around Mel's shoulders, moves her to stand beside the crow's nest' center post. Simon joins them. I watch, from a comfortable chair. Simon and Alice hug, and caress Melanie. She returns the gestures. Kissing Alice lightly, then strongly mouthing Simon. They remove Mel's clothes. Leaving her laced panties and bra. Simon moves to retrieve his duffle bag, opens the zipper, and begins removing the contents.

Alice asks again, "do you trust me?"

"Yes, yes." More confidently.

Alice looks to Simon. From the gear, he pulls out some soft, black nylon ropes. Simon positions Mel in front of the roof's center support beam. He ties her hands behind her back, around the post. She trembles, standing nearly naked on a roof-top, for all the world to see. It's very dark out, and it seems unlikely anyone is watching, but there is no way of knowing. Certainly, if one looked from the other crow's nests, or sharply up from the street, my wife could be seen.

Alice joins Mel's nudity, removing her clothes. She bodies herself against my wife. Alice's hands move from Mel's neck, down her arms, then to her waist. She hugs Mel closely, passionately leaning against her. Alice steps back, sits on my lap, and informs us, "Simon will take it from here."

Based on Simon's naked erection, he is ready for the job. He Frenches Mel, she reciprocates. He pulls off her bra. Plays with her well-shaped, perfect breasts. Slides off her dampening panties, and enjoys the completely bare view of her sexy curves. I'm pleased to see Mel clean shaven. Something she rarely does. Simon takes his hard dick, and massages my wife's silky clit. She moans, "what, what are you doing?"

"Warming you up Mel, are you ready? asks Simon.

"No, not that. Not yet." Strains Mel.

Simon explains, "Oh no Mel, I'm not going to fuck you. We have a sex machine for that."

Simon moves smoothly, reaches into the duffle bag. He pulls out a state-of-the-art, sex fucking machine. In seconds, he has it in place, between my wife's legs. He attaches the biggest dildo I've ever seen, lubes it thoroughly. He liberally applies lubrication to my wife's already wet cunt. Taking a few moments to lick her clit, and finger fuck her. He asks again, "are you ready?" She nods yes, with a nervous face.

He starts the alluring device, aligns the phallus with Mel's vagina; as she stands, legs spread, tied to a post, stripped, open to the night air. He starts cautiously with the remote control. The machine pushes itself, in and out, of her. Slowly, in and out. The dildo's size takes Mel by surprise. At first, some discomfort. As she stretches, it gives her a feeling of fullness. The pressure on her G spot is sensational.

Simon stands in front of Mel, he strokes her, sucks her hardened tits, brushes her lips, then looks toward his wife.

Alice and I are enjoying the show. With her sitting naked on my lap, my erection aches. She unbuttons my shirt, runs her hand down my chest, and opens my pants. Simon turns in time to see his wife kneel, as I stand up. She removes my pants, and starts fondling me.

Alice leans in, puts her mouth around my dick. Simon moves behind my wife. From here, he plays with her body while watching us. My wife has a clear view of our pleasure. As I can see her. Simon increases the speed of the dildo, Mel pants.

I've always thought my wife gave the best possible blow job in the world. Simon's wife is giving her a run for the money. She deep throats my cock. Farther than my wife ever achieved. The combination of slippery pressure is awesome.

When I think I'm nearly done, she pulls back. Alice reaches for the lube, loads up her finger. She smirks at me, and questions, "Do you remember sticking your finger in my ass?"

Of course, I do. It was in Vegas, as she climaxed. Apparently, she will return the favor. She pushes upward with her middle finger, massages my prostate. Wow, that's a wild feeling. Alice continues the pressure, while resuming her deep throat. Her mouth is sloppy wet, and her throat is tight. She swallows, I feel the contraction. Her tongue does magic tricks on my penis' head. As I come, she adds force to my prostate, my balls tingle. This spreads outward to my entire body. It feels like every last drop of sperm is rushing out of me, into Alice's hungry mouth.

I find my seat, look to Mel and Simon. Mel seems lost in the passion of her hardest fuck ever. Juices running down her legs shine in the night's light. Simon hands me the remote for my wife's sex machine. I look at her, turn it up a tad. She moans.

Alice and Simon find each other. They move in front of my wife, Alice facing Mel, Simon behind Alice. She goes to her hands and knees, her face in Mel's crotch. Alice wraps her arms around Mel's waist, digging her hands into my bride's splendid cheeks. Simon enters Alice from behind, doggy-style. He is fucking his sizzling wife, while she embraces Mel, and stretches her talented tongue to flick Mel's clit. With the sex machine pounding in and out of my wife's womanhood.

Jesus, this is hot. I max out Mel's sex machines' speed. It's flying at her, harder, and faster than any man could. She strains the binds that hold her to the pole. The muscles in her legs are bulging and shaking. Alice sucks on her puffed-up clit, Mel climaxes and yells out, "aaaahhhhaaohhhh, aha, oh."

If the neighbors didn't see us, they certainly heard us!

Simon and Alice continue to enjoy their excitement. They go at a frantic pace. No holding back. Simon growls, "oh, fuck". He's done. Alice pushes back against him to keep his member inside, squeezing him with her vagina. She finishes by rubbing herself. Alice's face stays buried in Mel's lap, soaking in the feminine aroma, as she peaks.

Orgasms complete, I unbind Mel. Her wrists are slightly bruised. She holds on to me for a few moments, to regain her legs. The four of us stand naked, looking out over Seaside, fully satisfied. We pack up the gear (wouldn't want the neighbors to see it), grab our belongings, and walk unclothed back to our bedrooms.

In the morning, I wake with a ferocious hard-on. Fresh dreams of crow's nest sex in my mind. I roll to my nude bride, try to insert my eager cock in her, only to hear, "My cunt hurts. Go away. We'll screw later." I chuckle, thinking about last night. It's no surprise that she is a little tender. I can wait. There will be more sex stories to dream about.

After a cold shower, I find our friends for coffee and breakfast at the house. I love Alice's lone beach wear, one of Simon's unbuttoned shirts. Oversized on her, but not so large to cover her fine ass and legs. Mel sleeps in a bit, then joins us in time for a trip to the beach.

We walk to the squeaky, white sands of Seaside Beach. We rent chairs, an umbrella, and settle in for a few hours of lazy sunshine. The aqua blue water is mesmerizing, to watch, and listen to. Bikini clad waitresses bring alcohol beverages. Who says eleven a.m. is too early for liquor?

The girls lay out some beach towels, and prepare to sunbathe. When Alice smiles at me, and asks for help with her sun screen, I do the polite thing. With lotion in hand, I sit beside her. I begin with her neck, then shoulders. Under her swimsuit straps. Her back is toned, touching her is electrifying, almost dreamy, while listening to the waves landing.

Simon is doing the same for my wife. Both girls know what a turn-on this is for any normal, heterosexual male. They thrive on the attention, and their ability to seduce us. None of us expect anything to happen. Not on a crowded public beach, but what wonderful foreplay.

I move from Alice's back to her legs. Starting with her feet. I take my time, rubbing deeply the bottom of her soles. Then spend time between each toe. For good measure, I do it all a second time, before moving upward.

Her calves are well defined, gliding cream over them is a pleasure. Moving up her legs, brings the greatest temptation. My hand floats up the inside of her lush thighs. I stop though, just before my fingers reach her groin. Alice rolls over. I do her front, with the same intense thoughts.

With teasing complete, we set in for relaxation. Alice and Simon pull out a couple beach books. Mel brings out her phone, and is reading intently. Crossing, and uncrossing her legs nervously. I ask, "what's up? What are you reading?"

Mel sneers, "Erotica. See what you guys have done to me!" We laugh, and leave her to her stories.

In the hot sun, I doze off. In a haze, I overhear our wives talking in low tones. Alice asks Mel, "Is this the day? Are you ready to screw my husband?"

"Part of me, the grown ass, horny woman, is. But, the younger me is hesitant. I was raised to wait till marriage and be faithful to one man. What we've been doing is great, and Simon would be wonderful. I know I'm over-thinking it. Tell-you-what, the answer is yes, but I don't want to plan or think about it. Just surprise me." Responds, my loving wife.

Alice again, "We got you girl, and thank you for trusting us. I promise, you will not be disappointed."

By mid-afternoon, I am baked. Mel and I decide to go home, and nap in the cool house. We walk back, have a snack, shower, and crash for an afternoon snooze.

When I wake, the sun is lower in the sky, and darkness is edging in. I am not surprised to hear movement in our bedroom. It is the sound of Simon and Alice approaching our bed.

Mel and I fell asleep, lying face to face, bodies entangled. We still lay in that position. Mel sleeps soundly, and is out. She moves slightly when Simon lifts the blanket, and lies naked behind her. A nude Alice slips in, facing my back. Her sun-warmed body presses against mine.

I stare at the beautiful face of my wife of over three decades. Wondering about all the years I had her to myself. Willing myself to share her, and expand our sexual odyssey. Looking for some sign of her awareness and approval. She lazily opens her shiny, green eyes. Grins, and asks, "is that Simon's cock against my back?". I nod yes.

She replies, "good, I love sleepy fucks." She closes her eyes again, fighting to stay in that space between dreams and wakefulness, where fantasies thrive. Mel lifts her leg, rests it on my hip. Giving Simon a gap to enter her moist hole.

He moves slowly, he snuggles with Mel's hair and neck. Running hands over her back and hips. Lavishing, in her sensuous curves. It seems; he understands the importance of the moment. He enters her gently. Mel's wide eyes glimmer. She smiles at me. Whispers, "I love you."

"I love you, too."

With that, Simon presses his thick rod deep into my wife. She moans, with carnality. He slows down, stays still for a moment, wanting to extend his time. "Fuck me!" Mel demands. Simon is happy to oblige. His motions quickly pick up speed.

I now became aware of Alice, again. She moves from cuddling behind me to a half sitting position. From here, she reaches over me, and grasps my hardened cock. She strokes it a few times. Then nudges me forward, toward Mel, an inch or two. From here, my penis can touch against Mel. Holding my dick, Alice stirs Mel's clit. Rubbing the tip against her most sensitive spot.

Mel now has Simon, vibrantly pumping her vagina hard from behind, as April uses my shaft to excite Mel's delicate, and swollen flower. Our hands, swallow her breasts and search her lovely body.

Mel awakens from sleepiness to raging horniness. She moves her hips and ass in response to the two men. Soon, Simon calls out her name, as he splashes his seed in my mate, "Mel, thank you, oh, thank you!"

The dual stimulation sets Mel off. She climaxes, right after Simon. She turns from me to face him. They graze lips, wrap-up, and enjoy the afterglow of their coupling.

I roll around to view Alice. I was right about her tits. They are gorgeous. I lean up to lick, and softly bite them. She pushes me down on my back. Alice climbs on top. She is petite, I barely sense her weight, but feel her heat, as she slides my cock into her.

What an incredible sensation. All I've ever known is my wife's vagina. Inside Alice, it is distinctly different. Not better, not worse, but something unknown. Being small, her vagina is tight. Without lube and moisture, it could be a problem. We have plenty of juice today. She slides up and down with ease. The smug fit accelerates my gratification.

My wife watches me screw another woman. Simon holds Mel tenderly, and observes with watchful interest.

My concentration is high, I want to remember every detail. Alice's pelvic bone is more prominent. When going back and forth with her, I can feel this. Tomorrow, my cock will be sore from chafing against it. For now, it adds to the exotic feel of a different female.

When Alice lifts up, I can see her engorged clit. For such a small lady, it seems too big. It allows easy contact, and spurs her arousal on.

She leans back, at first raising her arms, running hands through her hair. Then she drops them to her side, reaches behind her, she puts her hands on my knees. She pushes downward, grinding our bodies together.

I want to go on forever. She has other plans, as she moans and mumbles, "fuuccck." She releases all tension within her, with a dramatic orgasm. Her spasms flow continuously.

I can't believe I've outlasted her. I'm relieved to let go. I drive my dick upward; with all the strength I can gather. It feels like I will break her body with my manhood, she takes it in. I unload string after string of hot semen in her.

I can't say it was the best lay I've ever had. That would be unfair to my wife, but it felt oh, so good. All my troubles in life disappear with great sex. Right now, at this time, I have no worries in this world.

The four of us sit still. Watching the last of the days light disappear from our windows. No one wants the moment to end. We linger, then Simon softly speaks, "Thank you. It was an honor to share this experience with you two. Let's clean up, then dinner is on me."

Simon picks an upscale restaurant, where we celebrate the evening. By the time we get home, I am ready to call it a night. Mel and I head for our room. Simon and Alice go to theirs.

I quickly clean up, jump in bed. Wait impatiently for my beloved wife, as she spends an unusual amount of time in the bathroom. When she exits, I can see why. Mel is wearing the sexiest, little outfit. Red, silk, lingerie, it barely covers her, revealing her body in a luxurious way. This is out of her comfort zone. I am impressed.

Before either of us could speak, there is a soft knock on our door. Alice enters. She dresses equally provocatively. In black lace, with see-through material, revealing her always searing body.

The girls gather in bed with me, one on either side. A little cuddling and foreplay transpire. In my thoughts, I'm thrilled. I've wanted a threesome since we started dating. Mel always emphatically rejected the idea. Saying, "she'd sleep with a woman, when I sleep with a man." No, thank you.

DtyOldMn
DtyOldMn
10 Followers
12