Sex Tripping - The Crow's Nest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my blood rises, Mel states, "I know what you are thinking. I'm sorry, but you only get one of us tonight. One of us will go to Simon, one will stay with you. You pick."

Damn, I want them both, and don't want to choose. Pick Alice, and I hurt my wife. Select Mel, and miss an enlightening night with Alice. Mel reads my mind, "I think you want Alice. That's fine. It's new and exciting." In truth, I think she is hungry for Simon.

Mel kisses me goodnight. I watch my wife's fine ass, as she walks out of our bedroom door to have sex with another man. I wonder what Simon will do with the love-of-my-life. That is her tale to tell.

If that bothers me, it does not last long, as sexy Alice slides in beside me. Her aroma fills the room, and in my minds-eye, I envision a night of sexual joy.

What happens next is another story.

12