Sex Under Studio Lights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was the big talk with Henry?" She sat down with her legs crossed and set a washcloth on her knee. "How did it go?" She picked up my cock and watched me.

"Better than I thought it would. Way better than I thought it would." Deb smiled and picked little dried crusts off my cock. "You're going to get me hard that way."

She picked up the washcloth and used it to stroke my cock and my balls. "Yeah? Well then we might be able to find something to do with it. So what happened?"

"He wasn't surprised that I might be burned out after four solid years in school with work and summer classes and all. Before I do anything I can't undo, he wants me to make sure I can still get in even if I don't start this semester. God, is that next week, or the week after?"

I propped myself up on my elbows and watched Deb. I never had a lot of body hair. What I had, Deb shaved off. It was for the photos. Now it felt odd, but we matched.

"Dad said that if I'm going to take time off, then I should travel. You know, Europe or South America or something. I hadn't thought that far." I laid back and groaned. My hard cock ached in Deb's hand, and she bent down to kiss it.

Warm breath brushed my skin for a second. She took my cock in her mouth, and slipped her tongue around its sensitive curves before she let it go. She climbed up to straddle my hips, held my cock between her thighs and worked it into her. I arched my back and groaned, and she settled onto my hips until my shaft filled her.

Aunt Deb leaned forward. She kissed my throat and whispered in my ear. "Travel would be good for you. Right now, let me take you to the moon."

She had me balls-deep when she sat up again. The tie in her hair was starting to come out, so she pulled it off and freed her hair—her beautiful silver hair.

I stroked Deb's hips and watched her breasts sway as she rocked over me. "Can you pose like this? I bet you'd look good from like every angle."

"If that's what your mom wants." She fucked me slowly at first, and she watched me. Then she closed her eyes and her pace picked up. I had her breasts in my hands, and she leaned into my grip. I let her fall forward onto my chest, and her soft hair fell around my neck.

I held Deb and stroked her body, and I pushed my cock up under her while she ground on me. Her breath was hot and ragged, and she clutched at my sides. I listened to the sounds she made and felt the way she moved in my arms. I was immersed in her excitement.

Deb released her grip on my sides, and her fingers grasped at the air. Orgasmic spasms pulsed through her body. They passed only slowly, and then she gasped in my ear and melted in my arms.

Aunt Deb moved slowly with my still-hard cock inside her, and that sensation was maddening. I pressed my hand down on her back, turned her over, and propped myself up on one hand to watch her face, framed in soft hair spread on the sheet.

"This would be a good angle, too. You look beautiful, and hot."

Deb laughed. She lifted her legs around me and stroked my arms. "It could be a hard angle to shoot with your fat head in the way. Maybe if Joyce climbed on your back and shot past your ear."

I was cradled in Deb's arms and her legs. I squeezed her tit and kissed her open mouth, and I thrust my cock into her. My strokes were deep and hard. My cock ached with excitement, and our bodies slapped together.

Deb arched her back and writhed. She clutched at my shoulders, and then her arms flopped helplessly on the mattress. Her second orgasm came fast. The spasms were still coursing through her body when fireworks exploded behind my eyes. I slammed my cock deep between Aunt Deb's thighs and each shot burned the length of my shaft before it erupted inside her.

We were both spent when I collapsed on Deb. She toyed with my hair and kept her legs around me for a moment longer before she picked her head up to look at the clock. "Brunch with Joyce, remember? And then pictures." She pulled back and focused on my face. "Practice has been easy, but the real thing could be a lot harder."

It was harder. It was like a job.

Deb stretched under the studio lights and moved from position to position, and Mom shot every detail of her powdered body from every angle. I tried to be Mom's assistant; I stood by with one camera while she used the other, set lights, and moved equipment. That gave me something to do.

Mom set her camera down and looked me over. "I need to fix Deb's makeup then I want you on the bed with her. Are you going to be ready?" I didn't realize at first what Mom meant, but she patted the front of my jeans and made it obvious.

I was lying on the satin sheets when Mom brought Deb back, and my hard shaft rested on my belly. Deb grinned when she climbed over me. She took my cock in hand and kissed my lips. "That's the look I want," Mom said. "Be my affectionate couple."

Mom photographed my stiff cock posed in Deb's hands, in Deb's mouth, and in Deb's pussy. She shot from every angle, from across the room, and from inches away. It took some time for me to get used to it, but the more of me Mom saw, the more I wanted to show her.

The second time I started to lose my hard-on, Mom held her camera up in one hand and stroked my hip. "We can break in a few minutes. Don't give out on me now." Her fingers tickled my balls. They slid along my shaft, and my cock surged. It worked, so after that she did it every time I needed it.

We were all getting tired when I looked up at the clock. "My shift is at four. I need to go pretty soon."

Deb slipped off from me and onto the sheet at my side. "I have a dinner meeting at six, and it's going to take some time to get ready." She laughed against me neck. "From porn model to conservative art community representative. What a change that'll be."

I propped myself up on one elbow and watched Deb while I stroked my hand down her side. "Do we have time?" I was sure she knew what I meant.

"I'm going to enjoy that meeting a lot more if we do." Deb lifted her thigh over my hip while I tickled her bare pussy. She picked her head up and looked at Mom. "Take pictures if you want. We're doing it for real this time."

Mom stepped around the bed to check her video cameras while I pressed Deb down into those slick satin sheets with my tongue in her mouth. I'd given Mom every money shots she'd asked for, but I was sure I had one left for Deb.

Deb turned her head to break our kiss then laughed in my ear when I kissed her throat and her shoulder. She pushed me away and turned face-down on the mattress, and Mom's camera flashed as Deb arched her back. She kicked her knees far apart, and tipped her pussy up to me.

Mom's camera flashed again as I knelt between Deb's legs with my cock in hand, and again when Deb tossed her head back with my shaft deep in her cunt. I propped myself over her with one hand and held her hip with the other, and I drove my cock into her.

Deb writhed and gasped. She closed one fist on the sheets, and the other hand pressed her clit back against my plunging shaft. Her feet slapped on the mattress and my body slapped against her butt.

Mom swept Deb's hair to the side to shoot her open-mouthed expression. She ducked between my legs to shoot my cock pumping Deb's stretched pussy. I leaned over Deb, and Mom photographed me kissing her ear and biting her neck while I fucked her.

Aunt Deb lifted her head against my chest as the sensations tightened her body. My cock throbbed inside her, and I drove her down into the mattress. Deb screamed into the sheets when she came. Spasms wracked her body, and I bellowed at the wall when my hot essence surged through my shaft. Through it all, Mom's camera flashed and flashed again.

I fell into the sheets beside Deb and pulled her to me, and Mom's camera flashed again. Aunt Deb drew a trembling breath and relaxed as she exhaled against my chest. "Damn, that felt good." She pushed away and sat up on the edge of the bed. "I'll use the bathroom and dress, and then you can take me home."

Mom sat beside me while I pulled on my boxers and my jeans. "I think we're all drained," she said. "That was a lot of work." I stepped away to find my shirt, and she stopped me. "Can you come back tonight after your shift. We need to talk."

I heard water running in the bathroom sink, and I pulled my shirt over my head. "Tonight's not good. I have to close. I still have like nine more hours of work. How about tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow's the problem. I have a date."

"With who?" I was suddenly jealous. "Not with your one-night-stand."

"No, with Sly McCarthy. It started as a meeting with him and his wife, then the wife 'had a conflict.' Now he's picking me up for dinner at Mario's. It feels like a date with an old married guy. Deb says Sly has a reputation, but I don't want to shut him down—it doesn't seem like good business."

The bathroom door opened. Aunt Deb looked around in the bathroom then stepped out. "Are you ready?"

I nodded to Deb, but turned back to Mom. "You wouldn't—"

Mom shuddered. "I never put out to sell a house. I'm not going to put out for some little gig that might not even be real." She tugged on my shirt and her eyes searched my face. "I could Uber if things go bad, but I'd rather have you pick me up and get in his face. Can you do that?"

I nodded my answer, and Mom went on. "Either way, I'll be free by ten, and we'll talk."

* * *

The maitre d' at Mario's talked non-stop while she followed me across the restaurant. I ignored her. Who pays attention to the hostess anyway? I searched the dimly-lit rooms for Mom, and she wasn't hard to find. She was the woman in the pearl-colored dress.

Mom pushed back from the table and away from a guy the size of a Volkswagen—you know, the old ones. No wonder she thought Uber might not help. She kept her eyes on him while she tucked her arm around my elbow. "I wish I could say it's been good talking to you, Sly." She nudged my shoulder. "My ride is here."

I remembered the huge man from the fundraiser, but nothing in what Mom said told me that he was Sly McCarthy. He stood and looked from Mom to me. His body language threatened violence that seemed out of place in an upscale restaurant. "You can't leave like this. I'm invested in you."

McCarthy reached a big hand across the table to catch Mom's arm, and she stepped out of his reach. McCarthy was surprised with I gripped his wrist and jerked it toward me and down. He braced himself on the table to keep from falling over, and glassware and silverware scattered.

We backed away while McCarthy tried to regain his composure, and we left as fast as Mom could walk in her high heels. She stopped me in the parking lot. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"It's basic Judo. What was I? Like nine?" My heart was pounding. "Are you OK?"

"I need to catch my breath." I watched for Sly coming out of the restaurant, but I didn't see him before Mom fit her hand into mine, and we walked more slowly to the car.

Mom stood by my car while I opened the door, and I looked her up and down. "You look great in this dress. No wonder he didn't want you getting away."

"Thanks, but the dress didn't have much to do with it. Sly rented a room before he even picked me up. He lost style points for that, and he lost more for telling me about it." She stifled a laugh. "God, I'm glad I didn't have to go through with that. I don't think I can spread my legs that far."

Somehow, I didn't think that was very funny. I opened the door for Mom and stood back while she slipped into the shadows inside, and then I met her there. She hardly waited for me to sit down before she started our talk. "Have you decided what you're going to do?"

"With school? I spent the day on their admissions site." I turned in the seat to watch Mom in the gray light from the lamps in the parking lot. "I guess it's pretty common for people to skip a semester or two, so getting that approved is a formality. I'll talk to a real person on Monday."

"You know I'm going to be disappointed if you take the time off to wait tables."

"Dad thought I should travel. I think that's what I'll do, but I haven't decided where or how. It'll be cold in Europe, but I could stay around the Mediterranean. Or maybe I'll go somewhere tropical. It might depend on how I pay for it."

"If it was your Dad's idea, then he'll probably help. I might help. Even Deb might help—she likes her lovers to be well-traveled."

I turned in my seat and started the car. "That's what I'm doing. What are you going to do?"

"I haven't taken on a real estate client in weeks, and I'm happy with that. I want to stay in touch with the business, but shooting events can pay my bills. I might look for other gigs, too."

I glanced up at the rearview mirror and then to Mom. "As long as they aren't Sly's kind of gigs."

"That might be a job hazard, but it isn't anything new. It happens in real estate, too."

I backed the car out and stopped before I pulled onto the street. "You didn't get anything to eat in there, did you?"

"And I don't feel like cooking. Take me by Sasha's and I'll get one of their boxed salads."

Mom sat at her little dining table with a Cobb salad while I poured glasses of ice water for both of us. She poked a leaf into her mouth. "Is that all we were going to talk about? There should be more."

I set the glasses as the table before I sat down. "I want to talk about you and me, and the time you spent yesterday with your hand in my package."

Mom glanced up at me then dug into the salad again. She seemed hungry. "You didn't complain about it yesterday, and every time I fluffed you we could work a little longer."

"I'm not complaining now. I want you to see me, and I want you to touch me."

"That's good to know." She sat up and used a paper napkin to wipe dressing off her lips. "Don't start sending your mother dick pics, OK?"

I hadn't thought of that. "That night in the hot tub when Aunt Deb blindfolded me, it was you who finished me, right?"

"No!" Mom put her napkin down and squirmed in her seat. "Did Deb tell you that? How would you know?"

I caught Mom's hand and stroked it with my thumb. "I didn't need to ask Deb. Her hands are rough, and your hands are soft. I figured it out, and it gives me a thrill just thinking about it."

She pulled her hand away and kept her eyes on me while she made a little show of eating a piece of chicken. "So I get a kick out of getting my son hard and watching him come." She swallowed the chicken and speared a piece of avocado. "I'm not supposed to like that any more than you are, but there it is."

Mom had egg, bacon and green onion in one bite then greens in another before she looked up at me again. "Remember when I told you about my one-night-stand?"

"It's hard to forget. I feel like I made a mistake."

She offered me her salad. "Do you want some of this? I think I'm done." I shook my head, and she carried it to the counter by the sink. "You were furious that night—at least it seemed like you were—but you had a big bulge in your jeans, and I was confused."

I followed Mom, and she looked over her shoulder at me when I rested my hands on her hips. "I was so jealous I couldn't stand it. If you want sex with a guy my age, then it should be with me."

Mom wasn't smiling when she turned around. "It's obvious where we're going with this. I've thought about it. I've even talked to Deb about it.

"After what we've already done, you and I could be lovers in the blink of an eye, but I don't want that fear and jealousy to come along for the ride. Our relationship doesn't have a place for it."

My eyes traveled from Mom's mouth, to the lines of her throat, and before I looked up, they traveled to the zipper that closed the front of her dress. "I can lose the angst—I think I already have. The lust is harder to get rid of."

I tugged on that zipper and watched Mom's face while I pulled it down between her breasts, over her belly, and past her naval. I touched the smooth fabric of her bra, cupped her tit, and Mom pressed herself into my hand. I stepped closer and slid that hand down over bare skin to her hip, and I pulled her against me with my hand on the small of her back.

"Eric, wait. Let me catch my breath." She hadn't seemed breathless until that moment. Mom pressed her hands against my chest and looked down as if maybe she wasn't ready yet to let her son have her mouth. I waited until she looked up, and I tipped her head with my hand at the back of her neck.

Mom parted her lips with her breath on my cheek, and I touched her lips with mine—once, twice. They were warm and soft. I slipped the tip of my tongue between her teeth, and she met me with her own. We flirted: tasting, touching, and hiding again. I inhaled her scent and held her body in my arms, and Mom caught her breath when I covered her mouth with mine.

I found her tongue and explored deep along one side and then softly to the other side, caressing her. We weren't flirting anymore. She opened her mouth to welcome me, and she stroked my tongue slowly and rhythmically. She sucked me, and I drank her.

Mom laughed softly when I turned my head to break our kiss. She kissed my ear and she kissed my neck. She slid her hand down from my chest and outlined my hard cock with her fingertips then ground the heel of her hand along its length.

Her body was supple in my arms and her breath was warm against my neck. "Show me that perfect cock."

I opened my pants with one hand, stepped back to push my boxers down, and my cock sprung up, demanding her attention.

Mom wrapped my shaft with one hand and cradled my balls in the other, and she used her grip to turn my back to the counter. She teetered a little on her high heels when she crouched in front of me. She stroked her finger, and then her tongue over its smooth head. Her fingertips stroked the veins that stood out along its length. Her breath warmed the base of my shaft while she kissed and sucked my balls.

There was something I needed to know. "Did you suck his cock, too?"

Mom looked up but hesitated for only a moment. "In the interest of an open and honest relationship, yes, I did. But not the way I'm about to suck yours." She focused on my shaft before her eyes met mine again. "I love you. I didn't love him."

I closed my eyes and moaned when Mom closed her lips around my cock. She gripped my balls and my butt cheek, and her tongue toyed with my most sensitive curves. Her lips slid down my shaft, and the head of my cock slipped over her tongue to the back of her mouth.

Mom drew my shaft out slowly, and I watched her look up at me with a string of saliva stretched between her lips and my cock. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Do you want me to go slow?"

"Oh God, Mom! I'm going to die if you go slow."

She didn't kill me. The tip of her tongue explored the head of my cock, and then caressed the length of my shaft, and she stopped with it deep in her mouth. She drew back and repeated, faster each time until she set a rhythm that drove me wild. She held me tight with her grip on my butt. Her lips stroked me, her fingers tumbled my balls.

Mom bobbed on my cock until the sensations from her mouth overwhelmed me. I closed my eyes and caught my breath. I warned her through clenched teeth. "I'm going to come."

My shaft slipped from between her lips, and Mom pumped me with both hands. I gasped at the ceiling, and she squealed when my cum gushed onto her hands and onto her neck and chest.

Mom stroked me until I was empty and relaxed before she stood and found a dishtowel to wipe her hands. I could have melted into the floor. "You're good at that."

"I got a lot of practice with your dad." She watched me while she wiped her throat and her chest. "Ron got too excited, so he didn't get it much. I guess it's like riding a bike. You don't forget how to do it."