Sex Under Studio Lights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to pull my boxers up, but Mom stopped me. "Can you think of anything you want to do tonight with those on?" She unbuttoned my shirt. "Or with this?"

Mom stepped back and watched while I kicked my shoes off and stepped out of my boxers and jeans. I peeled my shirt off, and I was naked when she stepped close again. She touched my cock and whispered with her lips by my ear. "You're getting hard again. Let's go to bed."

My hard cock had to wait. I laid back on Mom's bed with my hands behind my head, and she disappeared into the bathroom. The bathroom light blinded me when the door opened again. I couldn't see her, but I felt her naked body when she climbed over me.

Mom laughed when I rolled her onto the sheet. I pinned her down with my mouth over hers, and she wrapped her arms around my head while I explored her. Her tongue was eager and her breasts were soft in my hands. Her nipples stiffened between my fingers, and I broke our kiss.

"Suck me, sweetheart." Mom pushed my head down to her tits. "Let me feed you." I closed my mouth around her nipple and sucked. She held my head and moaned, and I rolled her nipple under my tongue. I circled her nipple and I pulled it between my lips. I sucked one tit and then the other and felt her excitement build.

Mom lifted her leg over my hip when I combed my fingers through her trimmed delta and down between her thighs. I cupped my hand between her legs and released her tit. I kissed her throat and kissed her ear.

"He went down on you, didn't he?" My fingers were wet when I stroked them over Mom's firm bud. "You said he did all the right things."

She opened her eyes and searched my face by the light through the bathroom door. "He went down on me, but he wasn't patient."

I sniffed Mom's nectar on my fingers and sucked it off. Her feminine scent and taste were going to be my drug. "I'll be patient." I kissed Mom's belly and the inside of her thigh, and I dropped to my knees beside the bed. I wrapped my arms around her hips and immersed myself in her.

Mom writhed under my tongue almost like she were trying to escape, but I kept her in my grasp. Her breath came in gasps. She clutched my head and tension built in her muscles. I found the rhythm that set her on fire, and she rocked against my lips.

I had Mom's taste in my mouth and her sensitive flesh under my tongue. She moved and I moved with her. Her hands slipped off my head, and she clutched at the sheet. She arched her back, twisted in my grip, and groaned at the ceiling.

Spasms rippled through Mom's body, and she screamed my name as she came. She bucked in my arms, but I didn't let her go until her body relaxed. Her chest heaved and her beautiful breasts rocked while she tried to catch her breath. "Oh God, Eric. Deb said you were good at that."

Mom was lost in euphoria, and she babbled a little. "Should I shave like Deb? Would you like me better bare? I'll do it any way you want."

I cradled her in my arms, and she was still relaxed when I laid her in the middle of her bed. "I like yours, and I like Aunt Deb's. You don't need to be the same." I rose between Mom's knees with my cock in hand.

Mom spread her legs to welcome me, and my target glistened between her thighs. "You know, I bet if you spread your legs like this for Sly, then you could fit him in."

"Eric! Don't be gross." She was laughing. Mom tried to close her legs, but I was between them. She tried to squirm away, but I held her.

She stopped laughing, stopped squirming, and she watched. I pressed the head of my cock into her, and Mom caught her breath. She tossed her head back when I thrust. I thrust again, and my shaft throbbed deep between Mom's legs. Our bodies were joined together when I stopped to breathe and to clear my head.

I was cradled in Mom's legs, and I moved inside her—slowly at first, but gradually faster and harder. Her legs started to slip down my sides while she gasped for breath, so I paused for a moment to hook my arms under her knees, and I plunged into her again.

We moved together in compliment. I held her, and she wrapped me. She closed her eyes and moaned for me. My cock burned inside her, and thrills ran through her while our bodies slapped together.

Mom gripped my wrists and arched her back, and then her hold on my arms slipped. She writhed helplessly under me while her climax coursed through her body.

Her complete surrender launched me far past my point of no return. I clenched my teeth and my hot essence erupted inside her. A primal urge burst from the back of my mind. I wanted to give Mom my baby. I drew back and shot deep into her again. I could give her twins. Again, until I collapsed and rolled onto the mattress.

Mom trembled in my arms, and I sheltered her from the world. I stroked her hair and kissed her face, and I drew the bedclothes around her. A moment passed before she could speak, and she lifted her lips to my ear. "In the interest of an open and honest relationship, he didn't do anything like that."

* * *

Mom's text said, "I don't want to cook. Standard Diner at six? I'll meet you there." Nearly a month had passed while I planned. The days grew shorter and the nights grew cooler.

She was waiting with the hostess when I got there, and I looked Mom up and down. "You look dressed for work." She wore a conservative blouse and a tight black skirt.

"Our NAR chapter had an awards luncheon, and I shot it. I've been on my feet in high heels all afternoon." The hostess picked up two menus, and we followed her to a booth in back. "I want a drink and I want to get off my feet." She watched me while she unbuttoned the top button of her blouse. "How's Deb?"

"Haven't you already talked to Deb? I think I'll have the tuna grill."

Our server stopped by the table and I asked for a beer. Mom ordered a daiquiri. "The tuna sounds good to me, too." She lowered her voice. "I mean, how much did she leave for me? Are you going to have the energy to do a shoot tonight?"

It was my turn to lower my voice. "Aunt Deb wanted to be sure I'd remember her while I'm gone, but that was last night. I've had time to recover." I looked down Mom's cleavage. "It isn't just a photo shoot that you're looking for, is it?"

Mom smiled, dropped her hands into her lap and leaned forward so I could see into her conservative blouse. "No, not just a photo shoot. What did you do today?"

"We got all the personal stuff I'm not taking with me and moved it to Aunt Deb's storage. I even found some things that were Jen's, so I left them for her."

Mom sat back when the server brought our drinks, and we placed our order. "You're subletting to Jen, right? I guess it's good you two are talking again."

"Jen didn't stay mad at me very long. I think she had Kent on the back burner the whole time, and he can have her. She's moving in like now, and she'll have it until I get back."

We placed our order, and Mom stirred her daiquiri with her finger. "You've never been away for three months. This could be hard on me."

I heard the worry in her voice, so I reached to touch her hand. "I'll be back for Christmas."

She knew my plans—she paid for some of them—but maybe she needed reassurance, or maybe she needed that drink. Whichever it was, Mom's shoulders relaxed, and she smiled her way through dinner.

The evening was cool and getting dark when we walked to her car. She stopped me after I opened her door. "I have to make a quick stop before I get home, so just park on the driveway where your car is out of the way." My car would be there 'til I got back.

I dropped my travel bag and my backpack inside the door, got a drink of water, and I was standing in the middle of the kitchen when Mom closed the door behind her. She left her camera bag on the table and stepped past me with the bottle of wine she bought. "You still have clothes on." She opened the bottle then turned to the cabinet. "Should I bring a glass for you?"

"We can share a glass and there's less to wash." Her hands were full when I stepped closer and opened the next button on her conservative blouse. "You're still dressed, too."

She stepped back out of reach, turned, and talked over her shoulder on her way to the second bedroom. "Bring my camera bag?"

Mom started shooting as I undressed, so I undressed slowly and let her get her pictures. My cock was hard before I was out of my jeans, and Mom stepped close with her camera in one hand. She touched my chest and ran her fingers down. "Deb was right. I did good work making you." Her fingers slipped around my cock, and she nudged me back. "Now get on the bed."

The satin sheets were already warm under the studio lights when I stretched out. "Are these more portfolio shots?"

"These are just for me." She shrugged. "I'll share them with Deb."

The thought just made me harder. "Did you ever do anything with those photos you took of me and Aunt Deb?"

Mom checked her settings before she looked up. "A little." She found her wine glass and studied my cock while she sipped. God, how I loved it when Mom looked at me.

"I've found locations for production companies, so I know a few people in the porn trade." She focused on me. "Lift your leg." Her shutter clicked. "They shoot stills while they film, and I'd like to try that." She stepped around the bed. "Look at me." Her shutter clicked again. "I used those photos to show them my work."

"On your back. Look at me like you want me." That was easy. She knelt on the bed beside me and her shutter clicked and clicked. "They liked Deb a lot. Deb could be a model if she wanted, but I don't think it's on her list."

My feelings were a little hurt. "They didn't like me?"

"I like the pout." The shutter clicked and she straddled my thighs. The shutter clicked again before she climbed off me.

"On your hands and knees." The shutter clicked behind me, with my hard shaft hanging between my legs. "On your elbows. Let me see your handsome ass." Another click.

"You're too young for them." I felt her fingers touch my asshole. They wandered around my balls, then she wrapped my cock in her hand. "But you're just right for me—and for Deb, too."

She made me groan. I didn't think my cock could get harder, but it did. I looked back at her. "Did you get the job?"

"I did, but it won't do me any good until they start filming again." She slapped my butt. "I think we're done with stills. I'll set up the video."

"Wait!" I climbed off the bed, caught the front of Mom's blouse, and watched her face while I opened the last buttons. "I'm tired of being the only naked one here." Mom bounced on the mattress and flopped back, laughing.

I straddled her thighs and laid her blouse open. I pulled the bra straps off her shoulders and peeled the cups off her tits. A smile curled her lips while she watched me. "I don't think you're showing your Mom due respect."

"Is that what you're after?" I climbed off Mom and found the zipper down the side of her tight skirt. "I thought it was simpler than that." I tugged her skirt under her and down her legs, pulled her shoes off, and her pantyhose and thong followed her skirt.

"It's complicated, you know?" Mom turned her bra around and unhooked it. She tossed her blouse and her bra on the bed and laid back on the mattress with her hands over her head. "Respect is good, but lust is more fun."

I stroked my hands up Mom's thighs, bent over her to bury my nose between her legs, and inhaled her feminine scent. She laughed and pushed me away. "It was a long afternoon. You have to let me clean up."

Mom climbed off the bed and left the bathroom door open behind her. I propped myself on my elbow to watch and listen to the tinkle of Mom's pee in the toilet. "In the interest of an open and honest relationship, are you going to wait for me?" I think it took her a moment to realize what I was asking, and she almost laughed.

"If you find some hot chick in Rio, or Valparaiso, or Cartagena who just wants to make your day, are you going to tell her 'No?'"

That was all the answer I needed, and it was the answer I expected. I shook my head and she finished her thought. "If I find some hot guy who wants to make my day, I'm not saying 'No.' Neither is Deb." She stood up and ran water in the sink. "To be perfectly honest, we've already planned a night out. Maybe at Dynamo this time."

"That's better than The Red Zone. I don't know as many guys who go there." Mom wet a wash cloth and I watched her wash and then dry her pussy and her ass.

She brought the towel with her, ducked a light and checked the video camera near the foot of the bed. "That might give us a lot to talk about when you get home." She walked around the light stands to check the video camera beside the bed, and I caught her hand and pulled her onto the warm sheet.

Mom squawked a little protest, but I rolled her over and pillowed her head on my arm. We were nearly nose-to-nose. "I think you plan on teasing me with your stories." I stroked her breast, then ran my hand down her belly. Mom lifted her legs apart, and I combed my fingers through the dark curls between her thighs. "You're anticipating."

"I've been anticipating since this morning when Deb told me she cleaned your cum off her ceiling."

I turned my head to laugh. "Aunt Deb's exaggerating." Mom's pussy lips were slick. Her vagina yielded to my fingers.

"I want to believe that my son can shoot cum rockets to the moon, and I will." Mom's breath grew ragged and shallow when I explored up from her vagina to find her hardened bud. She pressed on my chest to push me away. "It's time for some due respect. Mom's on top."

I rolled onto a pile of pink pillows when Mom laid her leg over me. She climbed up to straddle my hips then looked over her shoulder, to the camera at the corner of the bed. "Make sure the camera can see between your legs. Just like the photos, this video is just for me. I don't want to use my imagination."

Mom rose on her knees and guided my cock between her thighs. She worked its head into her, and my hard shaft pulsed in her vagina when she settled onto my hips. The soft skin on her sides already glistened under the studio lights. She ground against me, and a shiver went up her spine. "God, you feel good. I love the way you fill me."

I cupped my hands around both of Mom's breasts, and she covered my hands with hers. I lifted my knees apart with my heels on the sheet so the camera could see the way my cock filled her pussy.

Mom started grinding on me—slowly at first—then faster, looking for the rhythm she needed. She pushed my hands off her tits and collapsed into my arms. Her skin was hot and slick under my touch. Mom turned her head to the camera beside the bed and it saw her bite my shoulder. Her body undulated on my stiff shaft, and I heard her catch her breath.

I pushed my cock up into Mom, and she twisted in my arms. Her muscles were taught. Her climax gripped her body for a long moment, and then I stroked her hair and her skin while she melted in my arms.

She kissed my neck without lifting her head. "Did you come? I want you to come." She laughed, and her breath brushed my throat. "I want to ride your cum rockets to the moon."

"You're being silly. But maybe now I have a goal." I sat up under Mom, and my cock came out of her while she arranged her legs around me. She slipped her fingers around my wet shaft, looked at the camera beside the bed, and coaxed me around so it could see my cock standing up between us.

She breathed in my ear while she tumbled my balls with her fingers and stroked me with her other hand. "Give your mom cum rockets."

Mom's nipples were hard between my fingers, and I kissed her mouth. The sensations from her soft hand on my cock shot up my spine, and I threw my shoulders back. I moaned at the ceiling and caught my breath, and Mom urged me on. "Come for me, honey. Come all over me."

I leaned back to be sure the camera could see, and Mom squealed while I shot cum rockets onto her tits and over them, all the way to her shoulders and her chin. Even under the studio lights, the room went black when I came. Mom pumped my cock until I'd emptied myself on her, and I fell back on the sheet.

Mom looked around for the towel she brought from the bathroom while I calmed my heaving chest. She sat on the edge of the bed and I propped myself up on my elbows to watch her wipe me off her tits. "Was that what you wanted?"

"Exactly what I wanted." She held the towel under her nose then offered it to me. "Do you need this?" I took the towel before I looked down. I didn't need it—I left everything on Mom—and I watched Mom crawl across the bed to check the camera beside us.

She sunk to her elbows to free both hands, and I reached one hand to pull her butt cheek to the side. She looked back at me. "What are you doing?"

"Looking at your asshole. You know, of all Ron's pictures, I might have liked his pictures of your asshole best. You have a pretty asshole. I wanted to lick it and hear you squeal."

Mom laughed, but she arched her back to tip her ass up. "I like yours, too. We have a mutual appreciation club."

I wasn't so fascinated with Mom's ass that I didn't make sure the other camera had an angle before I climbed to my knees behind her. I spread both of her butt cheeks and stroked my thumb over her anus, and Mom grunted into the sheet. "It's sensitive back there."

Mom squealed when I pushed my lips between her cheeks and ran my wet tongue around her asshole. That was exactly what I wanted her to do. I kept one hand on her butt cheek and my tongue on her ass, and she gasped when I pushed my thumb into her wet pussy. Her elbows slipped from under her; she laid your face on the sheet and gasped for breath. Her nectar trickled down my fingers, and I swirled them over her hood.

"Eric, oh God, Eric." Mom chanted my name. Her hands grasped the sheet and her toes curled. I pushed my knees apart to make sure the camera at the foot of the bed could see my hardened cock, and I took my tongue off Mom's pink star to watch her come.

She lifted her head off the bed and groaned. Her pussy pulsed around my thumb. Her taint and her asshole tightened with each contraction. Mom's spasms forced a scream through her teeth, and then she flattened herself on the sheet under me.

My intentions were open and honest. I'm sure Mom knew what they were when I lifted her hips. She got her knees under her and looked back between her tits at the hard-on in my hand. She tossed her head back when I thrust my cock between her pussy lips. I held her hips, and Mom groaned as my hard shaft slowly disappeared under her pretty, wet asshole.

I tried to block out the sounds that Mom made while I fucked her. They were too exciting to me. She squeezed her own clit and my hips slapped against her butt.

Mom came. I knew she came, but I slowed down for only a moment before I flattened her on the satin sheets and drove my shaft into her. My cock ached inside her, and her pussy tightened around me again.

I threw my head back and pounded Mom into the mattress. I couldn't stop or slow down, and I don't think she wanted me to. She banged the back of her head against my shoulder each time I plunged into her. The head of my cock burned inside her.

Mom's butt squeezed under me when I pumped my essence deep inside her. I slammed against her ass, and did it again, and then again before I hooked my arm around her and rolled onto the sheet with her body in my arms.

* * *

It was still dark outside when the alarm on my cellphone went off somewhere in the pile of clothes on the floor. Mom was still asleep, so I climbed off the satin-covered bed as carefully as I could. I didn't want to wake her.

I needed to shower and get an Uber to the airport for an early flight to Houston, and then I found my bag and my backpack where I left them, and I locked the door behind me.