Sex Under the Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashton took a glance at his mom and found her sleeping. Ashley only closed her eyes and again opened them. She saw Ashton, standing up on the boat, removing his shorts. That gave Ashley a look at his naked butt. It was hairy, and big, and muscled. He rolled the shorts down and turned around to face his mom.

Ashley closed her eyes but so long she's been yearning to see his dick. When she opened her eyes, she found Ashton, in the water taking a bath. His hung body surrounded in the water. His naked butt and dick, washing up with the dirt around it. he 'll smell more of salt tonight when she smells him.

Ashley got up and removed her bikini and ran towards him. Ashton didn't notice. She entered the water and kept looking at Ashton.

"Skinny dipping," she said.

Ashton turned around and he saw her naked, with him. Her bikini on the boat.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" Ashton asked worriedly.

"Bathing like you, don't worry," she said.

They bathed together. Ashton got out of the water, covering his erected dick. She didn't get a look at it. But, the way he covered it, it made sure that it was big. He crawled over the boat and wiped his wet body with the face towel. Ashton kept glancing in shyness to make sure his mom's not looking at him and he wore his shorts. He turned to see his mom.

She was still in the water.

"You'll catch a cold" he shouted.

"Hand me the towel and come here" she shouted.

Ashton took the towel and handed her,

"Close your eyes, better not look at my goddess-like beauty" she teased.

"Oh, don't worry," he said and closed his eyes and turned around.

She wiped herself. Then she wore her bikini.

"Okay all right now you can see," she said.

"See the goddess?" Ashton asked.

He opened his eyes and saw her close in front of him. She looked into his eyes and smiled.

They passed just like this. Another night came. They didn't do a lot. They sat staring at the sky and seeing birds pass away. The night arrived and they ate their food to sleep.

"I'm sleepy," Ashley said and sprawled on the blanket.

"You cover the whole area," Ashton told her.

"Oh, like you don't," Ashley told her.

"I don't," he said.

"Yeah, I know last night which line you crossed and what area you covered yourself with" Ashley teased.

Ashton didn't say anything. He sprawled next to her.

"So, what's up?" she asked.

This was a question rarely asked at home. Both were very busy. Now was the time to ask these questions and get close.

"Nothing," he replied.

"How are you coping up?" she asked.

He thought hard about it.

"I don't know, I still get reminded of her, '' he said.

"Like how?" she asked.

"You know, I see her everywhere, whatever woman I look at," he said.

"You find her in me?" she asked because she found Steve in him.

He looked hard in her eyes.

"No, I see in you a woman who'll help me come out of this crisis," he said.

"Oh, son, don't worry," she said and patted her arm.

"How're you getting along?" Ashton asked, staring longingly in her eyes.

"I'm getting used to it. It's been three years, people get used to it" she told me and blinked continuously to hide her coming tears.

Ashton realized her missing dad. He leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lip. Ashley didn't mind it. She ran her finger in his hair and brushed them. They crawled behind her and dug her into his body.

"What are you going to do?" Ashley giggled and asked.

"We could cuddle right?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah we could," she said.

Ashley turned to face him and dug her body in him. They looked into each other's eyes for a longer time. Breathing their smells, they recalled the last night.

He moved his mother's hair, and looked at her lips, he wanted to kiss her. This gave him a thobe in his dick. Ashley felt it on her thigh.

"Oh, come on," she said and laughed.

"You don't press your boner on your mother like that," she said and slapped his face.

"Mom, I can't help it," he said.

"You should control yourself, young man," she said.

But, it throbbed again and again. He felt passionate and passionate. She laughed and smiled. She felt shy in front of him and he felt free. It poked her thigh, and she turned, facing her back to him.

Ashton pressed his body in her back and cuddled her.

"I know what you did last night," he whispered.

Ashley lay there scared.

"Son, I just want you to know that it is hard for me. I am lonely, depressed, and I yearn for intimacy. You know what I have been through these years" she said.

"Yeah, mom" he whispered.

"So, please don't take it the wrong way," she told me.

"I am long for intimacy, for physical touch, for love, for happiness" Ashton spoke.

"You can always come to me for things," Ashley said.

"Yeah," he said.

He snuggled his head in her nape and kissed it. She wobbled her body in his frame.

His bare chest and his chest hair teased and tickled her back. His boner still throbbed in her ass. But she didn't mind. She felt good about him, his smell, his everything. He felt good about her. The way she smelled, her body, her lips, yearning to kiss her.

He closed his eyes, and she closed her. Their minds ran a thousand thoughts. But their bodies were clear about their needs.

A Kiss Under The Moonlight

"It's like last night isn't it?" Ashton asked.

"What?" Ashley asked.

They lay together tightly hugging their bodies. His boner still throbbed and gave Ashley a wiggle.

"Last night we had problems sleeping together," Ashton said.

"Oh, yes, we were..." Ashley thought.

Her face glowed under the moonlight and there was a little bit of light that helped Ashton look at her. Ashley sighed.

"We were...?" Ashton asked.

"Disturbed..." she said.

"Disturbed" Ashton asked.

Ashley turned him and kept her head on his chest. Ashton smelled her hair and ran his fingers on her back slightly giving her a tease. The fingers slithered on her smooth skin and she danced as she felt a tickle. She looked him in the eye. He felt her look her in the eye as there was less light. She advanced to his face. He breathed on her lips. Their noses touched each other and rubbed. The sound of their breathing felt like a whisper in their ears. The dark lips of her crawled on his cheek and sucked it for a longer time as if savoring it. She tasted salt on his face and sweat. He shook and smiled. He ran his hand on her hair. The hair was frizzy and his fingers got stuck. The sight of her lips on his cheek clinging it made him go crazy. She smiled and quivered like an 18 years old girl in the arms of her boyfriend. He touched her face and tasted her cheeks. Her soft cheek struck on his lips and he kissed it for too long.

Ashley lifted her leg and she crawled on top of his body. She felt his crotch on her crotch, throbbing and she wobbling by it. The heat in his pants rose and gave her all but sweats. The smell of desire rose with their breaths, she humped, up and down on his boner and he felt a rush of desire. She held his face close, and his body closer to hers. They laid there hugging each other, slightly humping. Tasting their cheeks, touching their soft and rough skins, listening to their moans and quiver, they tried to stop themselves from committing any sin.

"We can't be doing this' 'Ashley told me.

"I don't want to do anything you don't want, '' Ashton said.

"Let's talk," she said.

"About what?" he asked.

"About us," she said.

"You told you were...having problems post-breakup," she asked.

"Yeah, don't worry about that... I'm trying to come out of it"

"Tanya was a bitch straight away...how can she leave a man like you?" Ashley asked.

"A man... I thought I was your boy" Ashton teased.

Ashley smiled and ran her hands through his chest, and played with his chest as his boner twitched.

"Oh, you're a young hung man," she said with a high pitched voice.

"Oh, mom." he exhaled.

"Anyway, how are you coping with that?" she asked.

"Since I moved in with you I feel safe," Ashton said.

"Staying with you gives me a good feeling. You know I feel like a child protected, ``Ashton said.

"Honey, you will always be protected," she told him and kissed his forehead.

"Sometimes I have trouble, you know..." he paused.

"Like what troubles?" she asked.

"Uh...some...issues..." he stopped.

"You don't want to talk it out?" Ashley asked, kissing him again...on cheeks.

"I thought you'd understand," he said.

"What tell me, I'm your mom, come on, don't expect me to understand everything," she said.

"How did you feel after dad divorced you?" he asked.

"I told you to never mention that," she said.

"Yeah, but how did you feel, loneliness, but also some other strong feelings' 'Ashton told me.

"Let me think, I felt lonely. I wanted to hold someone close to me and you were busy with Tanya, your studies, your job and didn't give time to your sobbing mother" she told me.

"I'm sorry," Ashton said and kissed her forehead.

His boner subsided, but still, they lay on each other. It made them feel close.

"I also felt depressed," she said.

"Depressed?" Ashton asked.

"Sometimes out of boredom, I thought of killing myself," she told me.

"Mom," Ashton shouted.

"But, I didn't honey," she said.

"Don't ever think about that," Ashton told her.

"I don't want to lose you, after losing Tanya, you're not the one I want to lose," he told me.

"Tanya was your girlfriend," Ashley said smiling.

"Yeah, but you know what I mean right?" he said.

"I know what you mean," she said and kissed him.

"Stop kissing me, you're making me insane," he told me.

"I want to kiss you more and more now," she said.

"You were saying, what else did you feel?" Ashley asked.

"Leave it," he said.

"Come on...don't be a tease," she said and slapped his arm about to grab her butt.

He kissed her again and breathed into her neck.

"I wanted intimacy," he said.

"Intimacy?"

"Yeah, I wanted someone to hold me, to be by my side, cuddle with me, kiss me passionately, make love," Ashton said.

"You miss all that?" Ashley asked.

"I miss a lot of things," he said.

"You're a romantic one arent you," she said and ran her finger in his hair.

"Yes, I wanted to kiss passionately, suck on someone's lips, gasp them for their breaths. Make love all night, every night, and cuddle with them, ``Ashton told.

"I also feel the same some days," Ashley said.

"What do you do then?" Ashton asked.

"I..." she paused.

"What?"

"Finger me," she said.

"Oh, man" he shouted.

"Come on, you also masturbate, I know," she said.

"Have you seen me?" he asked.

"Yes"

"What?" Ashton asked, surprised.

"I mean...i have seen you get boners looking at me, then sneaking to the bathroom to find my lingeries, and wanking off," she told me.

"Oh, god, shit man," he said.

"I found it hot anyway," she said.

"What else did you find hot?" he asked.

"You"

"Me?" he asked.

"Since you tell you are having, you're missing out on intimacy...let's be intimate," she said.

What do you mean...kiss me passionately, cuddle me, suck on my lips, long deep and hard, I will always be on your side" she whispered in his ears.

She removed her top, undid the string and slid it away. She laid on him naked. Her nipples poked his chest, then she rubbed her fingers on his body.

"Kiss me baby" she cried.

Ashton held her face, brought his lips to hers, then waited. He wanted to see her naked but there was no light. He slid his hands on her butt and began fondling it slowly. She held his hands and placed it around her shoulders. He held his lips a bit away from her. Her lips wanted to suck on to his, but he waited for a good long time, caressing her head, and her hair. He wanted to savor the moment. His lips touched her soft dried lips, his hands rested to her lower back, she held his face tight into her face more. Their bodies stuck together, tightly. And slowly, sensually his lips devoured the dryness and wetness of her lips. It tasted like smooth wine, and tasty snacks on her lips. Then he sucked them, bit them, she wailed and jostled, moaned. But he kept on kissing it like he hasn't kissed anyone so beautiful ever before.

They kept kissing, controlling their hands, they stuck their hands in each other's body parts and helped through it to pull themselves to each other. She shouted and moaned, she cried and wailed. His throbbing boner poked her crotch, and she rubbed on it with her swaying hips. She gasped for breath and he gasped for her.

Then they stopped.

Everything went silent. The crickets chirped and the sea made violent noises. He wandered his hand aimlessly around her body and she wandered her lips on his chest kissing him. They rested for a while when she placed her head on his chest playing with his chest hair. He played with her back. Her nipples poked his chest, and it was hard. She gave a slight rub to her hard nipples. His boner gave a huge throb to her crotch and she dug her hips inside his. But they lay there looking in their eyes in the silent night under a dark sky.

He slid his fingers down her navel and touched it. She yanked him but let him do it. Her navel danced and wobbled. His finger struck it like a guitar string and played with it. He teased it and poked it. He tickled it and Ashley danced and laughed. She tickled his belly, he laughed and danced. Both tickle each other resisting their desires, and having fun. But their eyes, their bodies wanted more. Slightly his hands wandered to her breasts and pulled it, her fingers wandered to his boner and cupped it.

"I like you," she said.

"I like you too," Ashton told her.

"Promise me...you'll not leave me as Steve did," Ashley asked, going close to his face.

Ashton moved her hair aside and kissed her.

"I promise," he said.

"Can I?" he asked, holding her nipple in his palm.

It gave her a jolt. The erected orbing nipple felt a tinge of warmth. He pulled it and groped it. He played with it, she rested her head on the sand and pushed his head on her nipple. He fingered her nipple with his little fingers and she moaned. Then he curled his fingers around it. She wanted him to touch the nipple again, she wanted him to feel it again. But she played around it a while. He played with her areola, her cleavage, kissed it, bit it. Then he kissed onto her nipples one by one like a hungry child. He drank it, teased them with his tongue. She felt all the desires in her body. Her desires and passions rose, and she let it go when she pushed his face deep inside her chest and told him to do more of it. Ashton happily followed the order given my mom. The night was close to dawn and she was tired. He was tired, his tongue wanted to rest. She wanted to rest. They held onto each other and closed their eyes.

"Mom, you're still beautiful," he said.

"Thank you," Ashley said.

"You're still handsome," Ashley told her.

"Thanks," he said.

He bit her shoulder.

"Ouch," she said.

He hugged her from behind, and they cuddled.

"Your boner, it's been throbbing since we've been here," she told me.

"It's crazy," he said.

"You should try to calm it down," she said.

"How mom?" he asked.

"You want me to do it?" she asked.

"I'd be happy if you took care of it," he said.

"I'm not that stupid to do you all that, remove your shorts and free the boner and stick it up my panty" she ordered.

"Then?" he asked.

"Then, sleep, try to sleep," she said.

"Would that help my boner go?" he asked.

He slid his shorts down. The throbbing dick rose, and he stuck in Ashley's butt. She jostled as he showed it. The panty saved her butt from cracking open with his hardon. It was big, it was hot, it was throbbing. She rubbed her nipples again and kissed her arm, then his.

"Do one thing," she said.

"What?" he asked.

"Slid it in my panty," she told me.

He lightly touched her butt and tried to find the panty. He opened it, and his throbbing dick entered her panty. He felt desire all around, one side it was her panty cloth and other her ass cheeks. He felt passion, his dick pressed into her butt, and the panty got tight. It was damn big, her panty got tighter and tight. He humped around. She stopped him.

"Sleep," she told me.

"It's not going," he said pointing his duck.

"It will," she said.

Ashton believed in his mom and closed his eyes. She closed hers. The night ended bringing relieving dawn.

The sky shone with the sun, and it reflected the sea. Ashley opened her eyes to see someone arriving far away towards them in a speedboat. She wore her top and tied it tightly. Ashton was still sleeping, she felt something on her ass. She turned to see it and it was his sperm thwarted on her ass. Dried up, but still, it was hot. She covered his dick by sliding his shorts up. She ran towards the boat arriving at her. She waved her hands, happy, shouting.

"Help, help, help" she shouted.

Ashton woke up, and he looked around. He looked at his dick, and he realized he spurted his sperm on his mom's ass. He felt bad about it, but also felt hot. But his mother's shouting made him surprised.

"Help," she shouted.

He ran to her and tried to see something with his sleepy eyes.

"Mom what's wrong?" he asked.

"Can't you see?" she pointed out to a faraway boat.

His eyes adjusted and saw it coming, but it would be a long long time till it comes.

"Okay, we're gonna get home, we're gonna get home soon," he told his mom and they hugged again. He searched for something, something of color. His blanket, red. He grabbed it and tied it on a stick to make it look like a flag. It looked like a big flag. He ran to the boat and stuck the flag towards the coming boat.

"Are they gonna come to us or what?" she asked.

"They might," he said.

"You sure?" she asked.

"I think they're the police," he said.

"You can see that," she asked.

"See that symbol" he pointed out to a symbol.

Ashley's eyes couldn't make out the tiny symbol. Yet she nodded.

"I'm waiting, I want to go home right now," she said.

"Me too," he said.

"What will you do first when you go home..." she asked.

"First I'll take a bath," he said.

"Second?" she asked.

"I make love..." he said.

"To whom?" she said and giggled.

"To the woman in front of me," he said.

"You think she's gonna let you do that?" she asked.

"I'll try my best," he said.

"I might not," she said playfully.

"The goddess has found her god, she might wanna give in," he said with a cheeky smile.

"I want to kiss you right now," she said.

"Then do it," he said.

Love, Under The Moonlight

"How'd you get stuck here," asked the man wearing a uniform.

"Don't know we kind of were drunk and then one thing led to another and came here?" Ashley told.

"You remember anything?" He asked.

"Oh, no, I woke up the next day and we were here on this island," Ashton said.

"Where'd you stay?" He asked.

"In the Town," Ashley told.

"All right, okay, so we're gonna repair your boat so you head home, all right?" He asked.

Ashton nodded.

He called three men with him and they worked on the boat. They helped repair the broken parts and added some stuff. It was easier to drive it now.

Ashley stared at Ashton with desire burning in her eyes. She saw him and accepted him. The moment they go home there'll be in each other's bodies. But she wanted to savor the moment. She stared at his shorts and there was a tiny bulge. She smiled.

"Good to see you're still aroused," Ashley said blushing.

"Oh, yeah, the thought of what's going to happen once we reach home is making me mad," Ashton said and looked her in the eye.