Sex Under the Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You humped my ass yesterday?" She asked.

"No, it was maybe while I was sleeping or you might have done something," Ashton said.

She looked at him sheepishly. Annoyingly eye him. But she loved him more. She wanted to kiss him.

Ashton looked at her, with his desires. His dreams, what he's been yearning for was going to come true.

"It's done," the man shouted.

"Can you help us push it?" Ashton shouted.

"Get in the boat first" he shouted.

They both ran as fast as they could and reached in the boat. Ashton controlled the steering and Ashley looked at those men.

The men worked laboring pushing the boat in the water. Ashton then got a hint it's gonna touch the shore.

"It's in, it's in," he shouted.

"Okay," the men shouted.

Ashley took out canned food and gave them.

"I don't have any money now so take it as a sign of gratitude," She said.

"Oh, yeah, all right," he said.

"You two have a great life ahead. He's a great husband you've got, he stayed patient through the process" the man said.

Ashley shied away and smiled. She looked at him, she touched her belly and told, "actually...he is...my so..."

"Yeah, we're happy with each other. I love her and she helped me be patient" Ashton shouted from the boat.

Ashely looked at him and smiled. Ashton smiled.

The boat rowed through the water slowly, and they saw the men growing far and far away from them. They shouted their byes and waved.

The moment they reached in the middle of the water, Ashley looked at him. His tight shorts clung to his bottom. She stood behind him and hugged him. She kissed his neck.

"Don't tempt me if you wanna go home?" Ashton told as she cupped his raging boner.

"Oh, you're tempting me," Ashley said.

She kept hugging him and breathing in his salty smell. She ran her hands through his dry body. She craved this meal, she craved this boy.

Ashton felt her. hands sliding on his chest and playing with his chest hair. She pulled it and Ashton gave a slight kiss on her finger, he focused too much on the way ahead.

Ashton wanted to go home. Tear her bikini apart and have her. In all the ways she wanted to be taken. In all the ways he fantasied to take her.

Ashley looked at the passing day and recalled the same passion she had on her wedding night. The breath fast and slow, the hunger rising. Her skin asking for me and her pussy watering every moment. She felt loved, she wanted to feel the love she yearned for. Someone's touch in her body. She wanted to take someone inside of her and ride him with full passion.

Ashton took a break and set the boat sailing across. He sat engrossed in the water. His thirst grew by the minute he imagined making love to Ashley.

He poured the water down his body and washed his dried-up body. Ashley felt thirsty now. She neared him, and got the water from him and drank.

"I feel like it's my wedding night" She whispered.

She talked in a whisper. Her voice took a strange turn. She never thought she'd lose all her control in her body this way. She felt loose and began to give up on ecstasy.

Ashton felt her breathing hard. Drinking the water in long gulps and swallowing it. The sight of her swallowing gave him another rage-filled desire. He wanted more.

"God, seeing you swallow like that gives my mind all kinds of wrong fantasies," Ashton said grinning.

Ashley threw the bottle on him. She laughed and touched his face.

"Tell me your wildest fantasies," she asked.

"To do you," he said.

She laughed.

"I know that, but something else"

"In the bathroom, when both of us are naked, we'll shower and have sex," he said.

"Wow, and your wet slithery part slides in me, gliding me apart," she said.

"Mom?" He shouted.

"Another fantasy?" She asked.

"Sex after a candlelight dinner," he told.

"Aren't you romantic" she teased.

"Your fantasy?" He asked.

" To make love for the longest...orgasm after orgasm..." she paused and looked at him as a man who'll make that dream come true.

"Then"? He asked.

"To be fucked hard and slow kissed with passion and hate," she said.

"Why hate?" Ashton asked, kissing her forehead.

"I want to experience everything...every emotion," she told me.

"I want to know your wildest fantasies...so that we try it out today," Ashton asked.

"My Wildest fantasy is...to make love...under the sky...with no one watching us... there'll be only us. Your body and mine... this boat...and we..." She paused.

Ashton touched her face and looked in her eyes. She looked in his. They breathed hard in their faces. His hands felt her belly and her ass. He hugged her body tight around his. Ashley stared deep in his eyes.

"I want to make this fantasy happen right now," he said.

Ashley cried and kissed him.

The wet lips met his dried lips. She tasted the passion of a young man. He was thirsty and hungry; he grasped her lips like a stranded man in the desert.

They kissed under the mighty sky, with water all around them. She slid her hand inside his shorts and fondled his ass.

He slid his hands in her panty and fondled her ass.

But, they kept kissing.

They stopped and looked at each other, differently. Ashley went back and removed her top and slid her panty down.

Her naked body glistened under the sun. She layed on the boat and spread her legs wide open. It gave Ashton a view he wanted. Ashton looked at her this naked.for.the first time. He wanted.to go in. She wanted him to take her.

Ashton crawled to her legs and took one leg in his hand.

Her trembling feet were in her son's calloused arms. He held tight and licked it. He kissed it, and the hair around it. She felt a surge of energy rushing through her body. Never has she felt a desire so strong.

Ashton slid his hand on the other leg and devoured it. Ashley gave up all her control. She gave up her body and entered her senses. His dry calloused hands slid through her soft skin. Whimpered her, it shook her. She slid her finger in her pussy. Ashton advanced to her navel.

He fondled the navel and kissed it. He bit it hard and then slowly. He kissed it like worshipping it then smacked it as he hated it.

She felt all the butterflies in her belly. She shook with desire as she pushed his head into her navel deep. Ashton felt suffocated in her plumpy navel but it also gave him peace.

The boat shook. The boat danced with their bodies dancing in passion. The water splurged on their faces and they forgot where they were.

He kissed her again, taking her breasts in his hands. She gave him all she could with those breasts. He fondled it, shook it. He worshipped it. Then he gasped around it, tickling her other part with his fingers.

She wanted.him to go in.

She wanted his dick to slide in and explode.

She yearned for it.

He wanted her to suffer more. He bites her nipple and then another one.

Ashley started dancing again.

She felt 18 again. Crying and laughing, at the desire.

She enjoyed how her son enjoyed her beauty. She felt loved.

He stared deep in her eye with a heavy look. She looked a.monster.in him, ready to hunt its prey. She felt like a happy prey. She slid her hands down his shorts and slid it down.

Ashton's dick crawled in her palms and she began working on it. Ashton felt all kinds of joys in his body. He felt like giving up. He felt like meeting the gods of sexuality. Her slithery palms, with sweat, worked on his hard rod. She poked and thrust it.

He moaned and she kissed him.

She never saw him moan. Hearing him moan because of her made her fall in love with him.

She bit his cheek.

"Oh, shit" he shouted.

He held both her legs apart and put his fingers in her pussy.

Ashley quivered around his fingers and shook her hips. She rubbed her nipples and moaned. Ashton kissed her more and more.

The sun was slowly setting, turning the sky orange. The birds flew independently. They fondled and caressed and made each other quiver so bad.

They yearned to be inside their bodies.

The boat sailed, thundering with their thumbs.

Ashton slid his dick inside her wet pussy. He felt entering heaven. Ashley felt complete. She gasped her arms around him and pushed him deep into her more and more.

Ashton felt like getting swallowed, sucked inside her.

They lost balance, they lost their breaths as the boat danced with their thirst. But it didn't stop them.

"Fuck me as you mean it, Ashton," she said.

Ashton thrust deep into her and got lost, into the oblivion of his mother's desires. He felt all the emotions ruffling inside her. He filled her in completely, and he felt complete himself. The well of thirst grew more and more but their bodies met. He thrust deep another time hard and it shook the boat and splashed the water around. She kissed him and bit his lip. He kissed her deep and long, touching her breast and playing with her nipples. He thrust her fast and slowed down, it was a rhythm of an intense symphony. It was the rhythm of an orchestra, it played wild in their bodies. He rode her fast and slow, deep and crushed her out of her desires. She lifted her hips and covered his body with her legs, pushed him deeper and deeper.

The boat shuddering, the skies covered in the grey clouds. As the evening submerged into the night he was still inside her. A thunder fell on faraway land, and this thunder ignited his lions again.

They were riding for longer and longer times. No stop not wanting to stop. They have craved each for this long. Now wasn't the time to stop. They wanted more and were getting more. He pushed her aside and crawled behind her. She gasped and bit her arm. He slid his dick inside her pussy from behind and again they danced.

They danced the dance in too many positions. In too many moans and whimpers. With too much thundering and shuddering their bodies gave up but the well of desire was still filled.

She rode on top of him. She slid and danced, and she shifted her body to get inside this man full of energy full of desire. She rode him one moment loving him then another hating him, then loved him more. He pushed himself in and saw himself getting swallowed by the ravenous monster called lust.

Lust burst through their bodies so did the passion of being inside. This taboo was so much fun and it felt like an addiction.

She danced and danced, holding his hands, sometimes holding the boat. He pushed himself more and more sucking her nipples and pulling more of her out of her.

They felt ravish. She felt like a queen riding a king. She desired this sex god and he desired this sex goddess. He worshipped her body and she worshipped him. The whole night they worshipped the dance of desire. The dance of sex and passion and lust.

He was about to give up. She was about to give up too.

Entering her, fully, she held him tighter more and more to never let him go.

"I'm gonna cum"

"Fuck me hard, I'm gonna cum too," Ashley told.

Ashton ground fast as he could. He felt everything surge towards the exit. The boat, shaking and the moans shaking both their bodies.

He entered a realm of no return where he'd be given out.

She entered a realm of love where there was only giving and more receiving.

She clenched his body around her, and he squashed his cum all inside her. Completing her and she squirted her cum on him, competing him.

They laid on top of each other looking in their eyes and adorning themselves.

He caressed her more and more.

She loved him more.

He wanted to love her more, all day, every day.

"What is your next fantasy?" he asked.

"Go home and make love," she told me.

He kissed her again, deep and long, the boat returned to sail to normal.

She kissed him again.

They remained inside each other the whole night, kissing and caressing, under the moonlight.

Under the moonlight, when the sky was dark,

Their bodies laid there complete, given,

Their love grew and formed a new relationship,

Their desires lashed out and bodies were eaten ravenously

They stared in each other eyes for a long time,

Under the moonlight...