Sex, Violence, and Spaceships Ch. 04

Story Info
The rescue mission and the Caligula's Red Circle.
3.6k words
4.06
1.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scixxxfi
scixxxfi
49 Followers

---------------------------------------------------------

Part 1: Should you choose to accept it...

---------------------------------------------------------

Two days ago, Peter Spears received a phone call from Gustivo Vulgan, the owner of the Grand Ecstasy Palace. Gustivo provided some sparse details but asked Peter to visit him at the Palace for more information. Peter strolled into the Palace and found 'Gus,' as he affectionately called him.

Once Peter found him, Vulgan greeted him warmly and they had a brief reunion. But it wasn't long before Vulgan got down to business. He told him everything about how the sex cartel had killed one of his dancers, a security guard, and abducted Jula. All he knew at this point was that they took her to the Caligula, the most depraved and twisted place in the galaxy. There were girls taken from other clubs being kept there, too. Vulgan was asking for Peter's help to get them all back.

One wouldn't normally reach out to a male porn star for a deep space rescue mission. But Vulgan was one of the only people aware of Peter's previous life in galactic covert and special operations. Peter had been a decorated tactical officer before he retired from that life to smash pussy for a living. Vulgan was appealing to Peter's decency -- and likely boredom -- to get him into his "old hat" again. It was working, too. Peter was warming up to the idea. Saving hot girls? He could do that.

"So, I'll be working alone?" Peter asked.

"No." Vulgan answered.

"I already have an operative headed to the Caligula. He's priming the objective and gathering intelligence as we speak. His name is Lieutenant Alden. He has over a decade in deep galactic reconnaissance. He's a genius in clandestine operations and a weapons expert. He will be a capable and trustworthy team member."

"Nice." Peter liked the sound of his new partner.

"Oh, there's also... Corporal Rek."

"Who??" Peter asked skeptically.

"He's a very low-level security guard here. He doesn't have any skills or experience, but he has heart. He feels partly responsible for the kidnappers getting away with Jula, so he wants to help get the girls back. He will be at your disposal as well."

"Oh... Good." Peter replied ambivalently. Gus went on:

"Peter, I'm relying on you. The Caligula is the most vile place in the galaxy, I shudder to think of what's going to happen to those girls if we don't get them back."

"Say no more. I'm in."

"Thank you, Peter."

They stood in silence together as Peter thought to himself. Gustivo Vulgan was an interesting character. He was too good for the sex entertainment industry. He treated all his girls like princesses, and he was a respected boss and mentor to the men who worked for him, Peter being one of them. How did somebody this good-hearted wind up running a 24/7 XXX sex resort? Peter had to ask him.

"Gus, you'd be so good at something like philanthropy, or terraforming new planets, or something high-minded like that.. Why did you get into "Human Performance Art" or whatever you like to call "wall-to-wall fucking"?

Gus gestured over to a pair having sex off to the side. No cameras, no crowds, just two lovebirds in an intimate moment. He asked Peter "Do you see that lovely couple over there?"

Peter saw them. Of course, in this place there was a 50/50 chance they didn't even know each other's names. Peter indulged him anyways "Yeah sure, cute couple. Why?"

"Look at that gorgeous creature. Look at how beautiful she is. Think about everything she's done to make her body ready for this exquisite display of beauty and pleasure. Her hair, her makeup, her nails, her lips... All of it meticulously sculpted to perfection so she can be beautiful and desirable for sex.

Peter nodded with a raised eyebrow.

"Now, look at that man. What an impressive specimen of fitness and strength. Think about the things he's done to his body to make it look the way it does. The training, the discipline, the pain. All so he can be strong and sexually desirable to a woman."

Peter didn't have any quips. He was just listening and watching now. The amorous couple they were snooping on were getting hot and heavy. She was holding him tight, pulling him close, begging him to cum for her. Peter even felt his pulse quicken.

Gus went on; "Look at how she clutches him tightly, giving him every bit of herself to please him. She longs to see him satisfied, which in turn satisfies her. He is entranced by her, the softness of her touch, the warmth of her body consuming him as he pushes his love deeper inside her."

Peter hadn't expected things to get this transcendental. He was even getting invested. He started quietly cheering on the pair as they approached climax; "Come on... Come on..."

Their moans were getting louder, and they were calling out to each other. Peter shifted uncomfortably. Gus continued:

"Outside of sex, he may even think she's a vain bitch, and she may think he's a selfish pig. But here in this moment he is infatuated with her, and she adores him."

The woman finally cried out and came for him. A hot wet burst soaked the insides of her legs and the sheets beneath them. Her partner was right behind her. He boldly finished inside her, clutching her tightly and howling with joy. Both their bodies shimmered with sweat and their faces beamed with smiles.

Peter watched in hushed awe. He had been laying pipe since he was a teenager, but he had never thought about sex in this much depth before.

The couple embraced each other, she laid on top of him running her fingers through his hair. They both smiled at each other and rested their tired bodies. Gus looked on at the two of them like he was admiring a work of fine art.

"And whether they love each other, like each other, or even know each other, they have created a moment of incredible beauty and joy together. And no one can take that from them."

Holy shit. Peter just asked why Gus got into this reputedly sleazy industry. He didn't expect to have his brain turned inside out.

Peter just saw this job as banging hot women and getting off for money, But Gus was seeing things on another level entirely. To him sex was high art, the apex of human expression and joy, and by loving each other and pleasing each other, humans were reaching their highest potential.

'Huh'. Peter said under his breath, and he looked down in deep reflection, almost in shame.

Gus awkwardly shifted back to talking about the mission at hand:

"Of course, I'll accompany the rescue team. And I'll wire you payment..."

"No." Peter stopped him abruptly.

"You don't have to pay me, Gus. You've done a lot for me. Even just now..."

Peter turned to leave and spoke to Gus over his shoulder.

"I'm going to assume we're leaving on a transport to the Caligula bright and early tomorrow, say 0500?"

"Of course." Replied Vulgan.

"See you then, Boss." And Peter retired for the night.

-----------------------------------------------

Part 2: The Caligula's Red Circle

-----------------------------------------------

In a dimly lit chamber of the Caligula, a Circle of six figures - all nude except for elaborate masks over their eyes -- surrounds a beautiful blonde woman laid out in bedding on the stone floor. She is naked and stroking herself sensually, as if she's waiting on them to make a move on her. She's looking around nervously from behind her red mask, like a mouse surrounded by vipers.

The woman is Tonya Luxe. She had quit her job as an actress playing a hot lawyer on TV to carve out a name for herself in porn. Were things going well for her? If it was any indication, she was about to get gangbanged by six of the most top-tier names in the sex circuit. Three men and three women, their decorative masks did little to hide their obvious identities. Donny Sins stood ominously stroking himself, barely able to hold himself back. Vicki Vex ran her tongue across her teeth, plotting what she was going to do to Tonya once she got her hands on her. There were other big names among them.

This coven was the Caligula's Red Circle, a small society of schemers, manipulators, and killers. Their ringleader was Ron Holbreaker. He wielded what was rumored to be the biggest dick in the galaxy, and it was his life's mission to pummel every hot woman he came across with it, leaving her with a bow-legged gait to remember him by.

He also 'was' one of the biggest dicks in the galaxy. He was a blackmailer, extortionist, and occasional murderer. He had killed countless competitors, men and women, to get where he was at the top of the Red Circle. And his unparalleled ruthlessness ensured no one would be dethroning him anytime soon.

There were no cameras or crowds in the secluded chamber. This wasn't some typical porn star sex party, either. This was Tonya's audition to join the Red Circle, what she hoped would be her initiation. Thanks to the Goliath Widow, Brexxa Verx and Lexa Mercedes had been unexpectedly "retired" and there were vacancies in their little club.

Tonya was beautiful, famous, intelligent, and could out-fuck nearly anyone. She was a bad bitch, but she wasn't a criminal. She was about to find out she was in over her head.

Without a word the Circle moved in on Tonya and unleashed themselves on her. The women grabbed her wrists and ankles, pinning her down for the men. The men greedily took her in any hole they could get into. Tonya moaned loudly and put on a show, but her tense expression betrayed that she was overwhelmed.

One woman stroked her face and whispered erotic, filthy and threatening things into her ear. The men grunted like animals as they pummeled her in whatever love-hole they were enjoying. Lynda Lewd was playing rougher with her than the men were, slapping her face, grabbing her neck, biting her lip and clit. Tonya gritted her teeth and cried out, but she was taking it like a champ.

Tonya kept telling herself 'Don't tap out, don't tap out'. This felt more like an ass kicking than a gang bang. If she could just hold out a little longer, she would pass their test and be admitted into the Circle. As the pummeling went on she was exhausted, her body shimmering with sweat. But her endurance was about to pay off.

Donny Sins was the first to go. He blasted a hot rush of cum down Tonya's throat and she swallowed it down, savoring it. Then, she even flicked and licked his trembling cock with her tongue, licking it clean of a few dangling gobs of jizz. His eyes rolled and he flopped on his back. One of the women started talking shit to him. She slapped his cock around and jeered at him "You can't fuck her any longer than that, you pussy?"

He dismissed her; "Fuck you, bitch." And threw his head back satisfied.

A second male had been plugging her ass and he was the next to pop off. He let loose in Tonya's whipped ass. She purred like a lioness as the hot rush of his cum overtook her. Her punished asshole was sore and raw from the pounding anal love he'd been giving her, but it felt so good to push him over his limit and feel that hot load escape him.

"Fuck." With nothing left, he tossed her off him holding his head in a daze. Vicki Vex reached over and squeezed his balls in a vice-like grip, making him scream out loud in pain. "Got any more in there!?" she said with sadistic laughter.

Tonya was almost there. Ron Holbreaker had been working her wet, pink snatch this whole time. His outrageous skin log felt like it was going to split her in half, but she took him like a pro. It looked like he was finally about to lose his load. He pulled out of her and started wringing his big thick cock out over her. 'Yes! Here we go...' Tonya thought to herself, relieved to be in the home stretch.

Holbreaker showered Tonya, flinging ribbons of cum all over her from his elephant trunk cock.

"Yes!! Glue this bitch to the floor!!" The girls kept pinning Tonya down, giggling and smiling wide with satisfaction.

Ron's body flinched and convulsed as he drained the last dollop of his cum onto her. When he was finally finished, Tonya laid there exhausted, fucked in every hole, and covered in cum. One by one, the members pushed away from her and walked back to their chairs. One girl was still there, leering at Tonya through her mask. Tonya looked back at her, still breathing heavily and gazing at her hopefully for some sign of approval. She thought maybe as another woman in porn, she'd respect that impressive performance.

"Whore." She said to Tonya coldly, then came to her feet and strutted back to her chair.

Ouch. What a vicious little gang. Tonya just pushed herself to the absolute limit to pass their test. She felt pretty good about her chances. If that wasn't good enough to be admitted into the Red Circle, nothing was.

-------------------------------------------------------

Part 3: Tonya Luxe vs. the Bloodworm

-------------------------------------------------------

The members flung their masks off and slouched in their chairs lazily. Tonya took a cloth and started cleaning herself up, hoping to hear good news.

Ron Holbreaker took the lead and broke the silence.

"There's no easy way to say this Tonya, so I'm just going to "rip the band-aid off". One of our female members has a slight grudge against you, and we've already voted against your admission into the Red Circle."

Tonya's face turned white with dread. "You're not letting me in?? You've already decided?? Then why did you just.. Why did we...??

"Oh, that..." Holbreaker replied with a smirk. "That was just for fun."

Tonya was reeling with devastation. Ron kept taunting her.

"Anyways, we're finished with you now..." Ron hovered his hand over a switch by his chair.

Tonya's face was overcome with dread. She pleaded with him "Oh God, no. Not the Bloodworm... Please! No!!"

Holbreaker smirked and slammed his fist down on the switch. A trap door opened underneath Tonya, dropping her screaming through the floor. The sheets and bedding she was laying on fell in with her. Once she'd fallen in, the trap door slammed shut as quickly as it had opened to swallow her up.

"Damn, Ron!" Vicki Vex said with a devilish smile. "Throwing a girl to the Bloodworm right after whipping her ass with cock. Absolutely brutal."

"Cold blooded, bro." Donny Sins was still hard over it.

The circle of villains laughed amongst themselves, marveling at their own cruelty. But as they carried on, Tonya was in the sand pit below immersed in her own internal dialogue.

She was on her hands and knees in the sand, looking around in horror. She knew where she was, and she knew what was next. She was terrified and burning with regret. She knew the Caligula was a horrible place, why had she come here? And why did she try to join the Red Circle? What was she thinking?? Look at where it had landed her.

Tonya's face froze with terror as the heavy steel gate confining the Bloodworm began to rise. "Oh God, no..." She clutched the sand in her fingers. She knew what was about to happen. This was the part where the massive hungry creature came rampaging out, scooped up the terrified victim in its tendrils, and ate her like a screaming candy bar. Tonya gritted her teeth in anguish at the thought of what was about to happen to her.

But as the steel gate rose higher, she saw something she didn't expect to see. Indeed, there was the mammoth Bloodworm, the size of three elephants, but it was sprawled out flat in the sand, stone cold unconscious. There were about a half-dozen huge tranquilizer darts the size of missiles jutting out the back of its neck. Someone had put the thing down, hard.

As the gate rose higher, she saw a man dressed in black tactical gear standing next to the felled monster. He beckoned her to him, signaling to her with a finger over his lips to stay quiet. Although he was a stranger to her, it was Alden. He had made it through the caves and infiltrated the Caligula. Without hesitation, she scrambled on her hands and knees to him. Once she reached him, she hid behind him, clutching his jacket.

Up above, the Red Circle was still cackling among themselves about sending Tonya to what they thought was her death. Lynda Lewd broke up the festivities "So what the fuck Ron, we are gonna watch it kill her, RIGHT??"

Ron scowled at her contemptuously. He was so busy applauding himself he had forgotten to open the viewports. He threw another switch and some ports opened in the floor allowing them to see into the sand pit below. They all clamored like hyenas to see; faces lit up with sadistic glee.

By the time they had gathered around, Tonya had already scrambled out of sight. All they saw was an empty sand pit.

"Fuck, Ron. It already ate her! We missed it, you dipshit!!"

Ron snapped at her "Shut up! Listen.."

Down below, Alden took out a small but deafeningly loud speaker. He set it in the sand and pressed play. It began to play audio of a woman screaming in terror, juxtaposed over the horrible din of the growling bloodworm. It was so loud it hurt Tonya's head and she had to cover her ears.

The Red Circle liked what they were hearing. "See, you stupid bitch, it's got her."

The recording was amazingly convincing. It even sounded like Tonya screaming. It got more intense until it reached a crescendo, a final blood curdling scream cut short by a terrible wet crunch.

The Red Circle erupted in satisfied applause. They enjoyed that.

Down below, Alden retrieved his speaker and the two looked up in quiet suspense. Had they fallen for it?

After a few seconds, Alden watched the viewports slide closed and the heavy steel gate began to drop.

"Haha, YES! It worked! Get fucked, dipshits!"

Alden was celebrating so hard he forgot about the traumatized girl, still shaken by her own "death scene".

He stopped himself, then calmed down and turned to speak to her.

Tonya looked at Alden, then at the massive man-eating worm sprawled out in the sand. She had seen enough of this galaxy to not trust anyone. And whoever this guy was, he just dropped a 6,000 lb. flesh eating monster to the floor. He was fucking dangerous, and that made her trust him less. She looked at him with apprehension and asked, "Who are you??"

"Okay well first, you're welcome. And I'm Alden. I'm here to help you."

"Nobody in the Caligula is a good guy, and nobody helps anyone."

"Well baby, I'm not from the Caligula. I work for another... organization. We're getting girls out of here and leveling this place. I want you to come with me."

Tonya softened up to him a little. He wasn't from the Caligula. That was a huge relief.

Alden jumped up on the snoozing Bloodworm and started pulling the tranq darts out of its thick skin.

She kept questioning him "Why should I come with you? I'm pretty sure you didn't just save me out of the goodness of your own heart. What do you want from me?"

Alden went quiet for a moment, as if she had him cornered in the debate. He pulled the last dart out of the worm's neck and jumped down in front of her.

"Well, you're an actress. And a good one, right?"

Tonya batted her eyelashes and flipped her hair. "Thank you. I mean, yes."

"Perfect." He said with a smile. He started looking her over, sizing her up and quietly muttering to himself; "...Contact lenses... A little hair dye, some extensions... Get you out of that tanning bed..."

Tonya caught on right away. "You want to change my appearance and use me as a spy??"

"Nailed it."

Tonya looked down and dwelled on it. She liked the sound of taking down the Caligula and getting back at the scumbags who just "murdered" her, but her mind wasn't made up yet.

Alden sensed her conflict and made one more ploy to her. "You don't have to come with me if you don't want to. But that thing is going to wake up eventually..." he gestured to the Bloodworm, beginning to stir. "And it's been on a steady diet of hot women who made bad decisions. You don't really want to be another one, do you?"

scixxxfi
scixxxfi
49 Followers
12