Sex with a Ghost

Story Info
Anna and Laura conjure a hauntingly erotic spirit.
1.3k words
4.22
10.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple glasses of wine deep, Laura and I sat together on her couch. We laughed at whatever trashy show she'd thrown on her flat screen.

"It's so good to see you again, Elizabeth." Laura giggled. She never called me Elizabeth, only when she was for-real-no-bullshit-serious. Otherwise, it was Liz.

I leaned my head on her shoulder, "You too, Laur."

We had been best friends since elementary school. We'd gone through every phase together. After college graduation, we'd both lost touch. She'd gone and moved in with her long-term boyfriend, and I'd started my writing career. Yet somehow, no matter how far we'd strayed, any time we met up, it felt like we had never stopped talking.

I'd always had a small crush on her, nothing too intense. But if I were to say that I'd never had the occasional erotic dream of her beautiful curves, or fantasized about kissing her passionately, I'd be lying.

"How's Matt? Is he still working at that, uh-" I strained to find the place I was looking for. I was sure she'd told me. I never really cared for Matt, so I suppose my brain chose not to keep that information.

"Oh..." Laura sighed, "I guess I haven't told you yet. We broke up a while ago. He was just too... boring."

"Really? Five years with him and you ditched him because he was boring?" I laughed. I tried not to let the subtle spark joy creep up onto my face.

A silence fell over us. Laura turned her face to the TV, and I watched as her face flickered from sadness, to contentment, and then inquisitive.

"Liz, do you believe in spirits?"

I poured myself another glass of wine.

"What, you mean like the spooky-ghost-horror-movie kind?"

"Sorta. Like ones that can possess you and stuff."

I stared at her, trying to analyze if she was joking. I shrugged, "I've never really thought about it. Why?"

*****

We sat, crossed-legged on her bed. The room was dark, except for three black candles burning. The light reflected off of her skin, making her look ethereal. The camisole she wore accentuated her breast and collar bones. This felt just like we used to, back in high school. Just like the time we almost-

"You ready?" Laura asked, throwing me back into reality.

"I don't understand what I'm supposed to do, just sit here?" I asked. She giggled,

"More or less. Just close your eyes, I'm going to recite some words and we'll see what happens."

I shut my eyes. My heart began to flutter. It didn't make any sense. Was I really getting nervous over some stupid ritual that definitely won't work? What was she even trying to accomplish? We're nearly in our thirties, what kind of grown woman still believes in this stuff? Then again, what kind of grown woman still gets nervous around a little crush?

Before I knew it, Laura was reciting words in a language I didn't recognize. I opened my eyes a peek, to see she was reading from her laptop screen a bunch of latin words. As she finished speaking, I felt a chill run up and down my body, and finally settle between my hips. I felt a soft finger travel from my thigh upwards.

"Laura what are you-" I began, my eyes shooting open. I looked at her, expecting her to be close. Instead, she was sitting right where she was before, cross-legged and eyes wide. She looked afraid, yet curious.

"That's not me, Liz." She stammered, "What are you feeling? What is it doing? Describe everything to me."

I stared at her. Was this really happening?

My thought process was interrupted by what felt like a cold hand travelling up my body and onto my breast. Another travelled towards my vulva, brushing but not quite touching it.

"Well," I began, "It's sort of... touching me. In my.." I trailed off, feeling embarrassed. Suddenly a cold finger pressed onto my clit, "Ah!" I squirmed. Although I was afraid, it also felt really, really good. I felt my clitoris swell and my nipples harden.

Laura continued to stare at me, a dumbfounded expression on her face.

"Liz, your clothes!" She gasped. As her voice reached my ears, I felt my shorts slowly slide off my body, taking my panties with them. My top and bra did the same. I was suddenly exposed. The cold touch felt even colder as it explored my body. I should have felt embarrassed to be naked in front of my long-term crush, yet the mix of fear and pleasure from this entity seemed to distract me.

As the sensations spread throughout my body, I felt myself moan and squirm. I felt a finger slide into my pussy. Except, unlike the others, this one was warm. I opened my eyes to see Laura staring at me with a smile.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist. Seeing you trembling like this - well - I had to join." She started. I managed to muster up a word before collapsing into shudders of pleasure,

"More, please." I gasped.

The combination of her hands and the spirits, the contrast of warm and cold, felt unlike anything I've ever experienced. Suddenly, Laura's camisole slipped off, revealing her perky breasts. They looked more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I leaned forward, still feeling the icy embrace of the spirit on my clit. I took Laura's breast into my mouth and swirled my tongue around her nipple.

"Ah, fuck, Liz," she moaned. Suddenly the icy hands travelled back to my breasts, squeezing my nipples hard. I fell backwards a little, revealing my wet pussy to Laura's face. She stared for a moment, before shimmying towards me and beginning to lick. Her ass was pointed in the air, the candlelight glimmering off of it. I could see her shuddering too,

"Do you feel it too?" I asked in between breaths.

"Yes," she replied, "Fuck. It feels so good."

A combination of her warm saliva and the tingles of the frozen hand swallowed me whole, and I could feel my body bucking and shivering as I approached climax. I felt everything, and then -- nothing.

I gasped for a moment, frustrated as the most intense orgasm of my life was taken away. Then, a chill spread through my entire body as I felt the spirit enter me. Suddenly, I was no longer in control. My movements were not my own. I could still feel everything, including the soft, supple breast that the spirit had placed my hand on. Laura gasped again,

"Fuck, you're so cold."

"It's not me. I can't control it.

"I don't care. I want you... or it... to fuck me." She moaned. I begged with the spirit to oblige. It did.

My fingers plunged into her wet pussy as I knelt down to lick it. I tasted her, getting just as wet myself. After a moment, I found myself on top of her. My hand reached around her neck and softly squeezed. She let out a whimper, and then a moan. Our hips moved together, our pussies just barely touching. My hands explored every inch of her body, finding every sensitive spot. I had never had this experience with other women, so I was sure glad the spirit knew what it was doing.

Laura grasped the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss. I found that the one part of my body I could control was my mouth. I kissed her passionately, thrusting my tongue down her throat. She moaned and I felt the vibrations throughout my whole body. We continued grinding and grasping at each-other, inching ourselves closer and closer to climax. I stared deeply into her eyes as we both moaned loudly and orgasmed harder than ever. As I came, I felt the warmth returning to my body. I collapsed beside her, both of us breathing heavily.

I couldn't help but feel a little disappointment as I realized the spirit no longer had control over my body. I glanced over at Laura, who had her eyes closed and a content smile on her face.

"Did you know that was going to happen?" I asked. Laura didn't answer, she only flashed me a devilish smile and leaned in for a kiss.