Sex With a Proper Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took Carol in my arms and the realization of something went straight from my head to my dick. She was braless. The growth of my cock was immediate.

She didn't want to stop and go back to the table, so we danced every dance for at least an hour. During that time, I explained who I was and how I happened to be at the event. She, in turn, told me she was there because of her sister's and brother in law's involvement in the organization and they were at the wine auction table. We laughed at the prices and the fact we put a bid on the same bottle.

I think with every dance she became more relaxed and we chatted about our work and shared some of our history. Neither one of us had dreamed we'd have such an enjoyable evening. She laughed and related how her sister wanted her to attend the gala and maybe meet a handsome stranger to dance the night away. Age disappeared and we were in the moment.

I thought Carol was attractive and I enjoyed being with her. My cock agreed and while I wasn't rock hard, I was semi-erect and my underwear kept it lying across the left side of my crotch. I could feel it and I felt certain that there were times, she could too. She'd come into contact with it several times, especially during a slow dance. It wasn't like she was purposely grinding her body into mine but there were times when she'd step into me in a sliding motion. It certainly didn't bother me.

My somewhat dreaded moment finally arrived and I was called up on stage to sing. I positioned Carol on the edge of the dance floor and by singing to her, I was less nervous.

The dance floor filled up and when the final note was sung, I received a generous applause. On my way through the crowd, I received many compliments but the best was when I reached Carol. She kissed me and said, "That was wonderful. That's one of my favorite songs and you sang it so well, too."

"Thank you. It's always been one of my favorites. I'm glad you enjoyed it." The kiss was a nice surprise.

We danced some more but during the next slow dance, she draped her arms around my neck and melted her body into mine. I said, "I like the way you dance."

She pushed her hips into mine and pressed against my rock-hard cock, "I like the way you feel," she replied.

That response was forward and directly to the point and it gave me a good indication that Carol wasn't a cock tease. "I like that," and I discretely slid my hands up her side and moved my thumbs over her breasts. There was no mistaking her hard nipples. I moved my hands down to her lower back and pulled her tighter against me. "You feel wonderful to me."

She kissed me on my neck and whispered in my ear, "I have a room in this hotel."

That caught me by surprise and I looked at her and smiled. I was about to take her hand and run out of the room when she looked up at the net full of balloons and said, "When do they drop?"

I looked at my watch and said, "In about five minutes. At the end of this song, they'll do a count down."

"When they fall, we could make our escape." she replied.

"Perfect."

True to my word, a few minutes later the balloons were falling and we headed to the exits and the elevators. My heart was racing and my cock was hard with the anticipation of things to come.

Carol

I was nervous and hoped I wouldn't embarrass myself and him, on the dance floor. I let Larry take the lead and I was happy when he suggested we not just stand in place and jump around. I'm not very good at that. I could see others doing a swing step, which I've done in the past with John, so I felt a little better. He took me in his arms and that became the beginning of a wonderful evening.

We didn't do anything fancy and I was glad I had my flats because it made twirling a lot easier. I was having a good time and I didn't want to stop and said so. We danced and chatted and laughed about the wine prices.

As the evening progressed, several things happened. I felt more relaxed and shared information about myself and I felt a mutual attraction. Sexual for sure. It was an accidental contact but I was sure I felt his erection. I made it a point to make that 'accident' happen again and this time I was certain. It was laying lengthwise and I felt a tingle in my pussy. I made sure I came in contact with it several more times through the evening. I'm sure he could feel me push against it and I was getting turned-on. The idea of going all the way was front and center in my mind. For the time being, I'd be a cock tease and with hope of rewarding him later.

If I hadn't already planned to get naked and fuck Larry, I would have been sold on the idea when he sang. He sang one of my favorite Elvis songs and did a very nice job, too. When he left the stage and came to me, I was moved to kiss him and I made our dancing much more intimate by holding him as close as I could.

I liked feeling his cock when we danced and I was thrilled when he ran his hands up my body, traced my tits with his thumbs, and touched my hard nipples. I didn't want to wait any longer and surprised him by telling him I had a room in the hotel.

I remembered the balloons in the ceiling and I looked up and thought it would be nice to see them fall and to use that activity as a time to head to my room. When I asked about them, I was pleased that my timing was so good. A few minutes later, down they came and we headed out.

Larry was about to do something no man has done for a long time - Remove my wet thong and spread my legs wide. From what I had been feeling during the evening, I knew my cunt was in for a lot of pleasure too.

There was a small crowd in the lobby waiting for the elevators and I pulled Larry off to the side. I pressed my body into his and whispered, "I've been teasing your cock all evening. I want to undress you first and give it a proper apology with a kiss."

He groaned and hugged me tight. "Your pussy deserves the same," he replied.

We headed to the elevators and I appreciated the compliments I received from our elevator mates about my gown. Little did they know how anxious I was to get out of it. It's been a long time since I've felt that horny.

There wasn't enough privacy to allow us to do some hanky-panky in the elevator or the hall but once inside my room, I was all over Larry. I kissed him and held his cock at the same time. He cupped my tits and our tongues danced.

My lust for his body was strong and I pulled away. I gave him a big grin and then removed each article of his clothing as seductively as I could, saving his underwear for last. I ran my fingers up and down the shaft before I slowly peeled it down to free it and it pointed straight at me. The head glistened with precum and I took it in my mouth and licked it off. We both moaned with pleasure. I took it deep in my mouth for a few moments and then stood and said, "Your turn."

Removing my gown was very simple and fast. He unzipped the top and slipped it off. He quickly moved his mouth to my tits and kissed and sucked them. When he unzipped the dress, I was already panting and my pussy was dripping wet.

I stood in front of him wearing only that sexy black thong. He gave my pussy a kiss and then removed the last article of clothing and I was completely and deliciously naked. He put his mouth on my pussy and when he slid his tongue up to my clit, I gasped and then let out a long sigh. It felt wonderful but I wanted to feel him inside and after a few moments I said, "Oh Larry, please don't make me wait."

He picked me up and I was soon on the bed. I watched him move between my legs and he pushed them wide. He looked at my pussy and then smiled at me. "You're beautiful."

I smiled back and said, "I like what I see too." I reached up and pulled his cock and placed it directly on my eager love hole.

He used short strokes and slowly filled me. I was panting and I gasped several times as his marvelous tool filled me so completely. When he was fully inside, I could feel his balls pressed against my cunt and I tightened my vaginal muscles. Definitely bigger and better than my dildo.

When I relaxed, he began a slow and long stroke. An evening of foreplay added to the sensation of his cock as it moved in my cunt, quickly brought me to the edge and I climaxed. Hard and intense. He paused for a few moments and started again.

I climaxed two more times before he announced his and I soon felt his cum shoot deep inside.

"Wow. That felt so wonderful," I murmured breathlessly.

He kissed me. "I couldn't agree more. Wonderful is very descriptive and totally accurate." He kept his cock inside me and I wasn't in any hurry to feel him pull out.

"I like the way you feel," he said with a smile.

"I remember saying that and I enjoyed feeling your cock when we danced but what I feel now is much, much better," I replied. "You probably noticed from my wet thong just how turned-on I was."

"Not to mention how you kept me excited. I enjoyed the way you took advantage of it with every slow dance."

He leaned down and kissed and sucked my nipples. "I've been wanting to do this all evening. Braless is a huge turn-on for me."

"I've been wanting your mouth and hands on my tits all evening too. More especially when you ran your thumbs over them."

He resumed kissing and licking and sucking my tits. He'd kiss from one nipple to the other and back again. How absolutely marvelous it felt.

I was savoring the sensations when I detected a new sensation. I felt his cock growing and getting hard again in my cunt. "Umm.... Something very nice is happening."

"You like?"

"Very much. Can you climax again?"

"A second time, yes, but not a third anytime soon."

"How'd you feel if I brought you off in my mouth?"

"There are no words that can truly describe how wonderful a blowjob feels."

"My thoughts exactly. I'll take a simple thank you."

We changed positions and now he was on his back and I was between his legs. His cock was covered with cum and I licked it clean. Then I moved to his balls and took each very carefully in my mouth. His erection was hard and it filled my hand and mouth. I pumped, sucked, and licked his wonderful love tool. It wasn't long before he was panting and true to his word, he announced his impending climax.

I felt him tense and a moment later I felt his cum pass through my hand, shoot into my mouth and slam against the back of my throat. I took it all and milked every drop. He was right. Words are inadequate to describe the sensation of giving a blowjob.

I looked up at him and he smiled and said, "Thank you."

"Definitely my pleasure," I replied.

"I'd like to return the 'pleasure' and eat your pussy."

I almost said yes but had another thought. "I hate to say this but, aren't you still technically working the gala?"

"Well... ah... yes, I guess you could say that."

"I suggest you get dressed and go downstairs and make an appearance. Then you can come back here and we'll think of more ways to play."

"I like that but how about you doing the thinking for the both of us."

I chuckled and said, "I can do that."

As he dressed and before he put on his pants, I pulled the band on his underwear and added my thong. "Just so you won't forget me," I said with a grin.

I handed him my room key and he was out the door.

Larry

We were near the elevators when Carol gave my racing heart and even bigger jolt by saying she wanted to undress me first and kiss my throbbing cock. How could I refuse?

Once inside her room, we were busy hands and tongues for a few minutes. Her hands played with my cock and I fondled her tits. She teased me by slowly undressing me and once I was naked, she licked my cock and took it deep in her mouth.

It didn't take much time or effort to undress Carol. I knelt down and put my tongue between her pussy lips and slowly licked up to her swollen clit.

How sweet it was but after a few moments she let me know that she didn't want to wait any longer to fuck. I picked her up and placed her on the bed. I moved between her legs and pushed them wide and marveled at the beautiful body in front of me.

I stroked my cock a couple of times and she reached up and placed the head against her cunt. I used short strokes and slowly entered all the way. She was wet and fairly tight and felt wonderful. Each time I pushed further in, she would gasp and smile. She was panting by the time I was completely inside.

She surprised me by cumming so quickly. The second orgasm took a little longer and I shot my load shortly after her third. It was a wonderful ride. I didn't pull out because I can usually get hard and go one more time. I took advantage of my position and placed my mouth on her tits. Sucking and kissing them is another big turn-on and after several minutes, my cock responded and began the transition from semi-hard to a full-on erection.

I was ready to go again but much to my surprise and delight, she wanted to bring me off in her mouth. We swapped positions and she gave me a wonderful blowjob.

I wanted to reciprocate the same oral enjoyment for her but she reminded me that I was still responsible for the gala so I reluctantly dressed and went back to the ballroom.

By the time I'd arrived in the ballroom, most of it was back in order. My staff was doing an inventory check on all the alcohol and they'd already packaged the leftover food to take to a shelter.

I was chatting with the team when the hotel manager came up to me and said, "I see everything is getting back to normal. Congratulations on another successful event. You and your team did well."

"Thank you," I replied. "I have a terrific staff and the credit really belongs to them."

He pulled me to the side and in a low voice said, "I... ah... noticed you were dancing with one of the patrons all evening."

"Guilty. We've had ah... a marvelous time," I replied with a big grin.

He grinned and shook his head "Perhaps you should come with me for a minute?"

I said good night to my staff and followed him to the front desk. He pulled out a small bag and said, "Just in case you might need this. It's an emergency kit for our guest."

I looked inside and it was a toiletry kit with a toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, and deodorant. I looked at him and smiled.

With a straight face he said, "Sometimes our guests have been known to arrive without luggage due to various reasons."

"My friend, you are the best." And I headed back to Carol's room. Thoughts of what we did and what was still going to happen caused my dick to grow again. By the time I reached her door, I had a full erection. If I could have walked into her room wearing only her thong hung on my cock, I definitely would have. I remembered the room layout and that the door was not visible from the bed and the bathroom was just off the entrance.

I opened the door and the room was dimly lit and I could hear a buzzing sound. I smiled and wondered what surprise Carol had for me but first I wanted to have my fun. I entered the bathroom and quickly undressed. I hung her thong on my erection and walked into the main area. There was enough light to see Carol on the bed fucking her cunt with a vibrator.

"Now that's a lovely sight to see," I said.

"You too. My thong never looked so sexy."

I got between her legs and placed my hand on the one holding the vibrator. "Did you miss me?"

"Ohhh. You might say that."

We stroked her cunt a few times and while holding her hand, I removed the vibrator from her cunt and put it in my mouth. "Such sweet nectar," I said and then I replaced it back in her cunt.

"Ditto for sure," she replied.

I found watching the dildo in action to be very erotic and I thought I'd take it to another level. I leaned down and put my mouth on her clit. She sighed and let out a slow breath. Together we stroked her cunt while I kissed, and sucked, and licked her clit.

I let Carol set the tempo and the faster the strokes the faster I licked her clit. She pushed herself to the edge and a few moments later the dildo was in deep, and the strokes were shallow and fast. Almost at a frenzied pace.

Suddenly her body tensed and she yelled, "Ooohhh yyyeeessss!"

She let go of the dildo and clamped her legs tightly together. The smile on her face was pure satisfaction and it made me smile.

After she recovered, she turned off the vibrator and said, "Wow. That was intense." She sighed and said, "That's one activity I can't do by myself. Thank you so much."

"I enjoyed it. I liked watching and feeling you climax."

"All thanks to you. And as much as I enjoyed them, I don't think I could cum one more time."

"It's been a long day for both of us. Why don't we shower and go to sleep?"

"Good suggestion."

When she stood up, she immediately fell back in bed. "I think I'm weak in the knees after that last orgasm."

"Wait just a moment," and I headed to the bathroom. I started the shower, picked up my tux and returned to get her. She admonished me to hang up my clothes. Which of course, I did. For added fun, I hung the thong on a separated hanger.

She'd recovered some and but still leaned on me as we made our way to the bathroom.

The shower was spacious and easily accommodated both of us. I insisted on washing her first so she could recover more. I did a thorough job with her body and with added attention to her and tits and pussy.

She was no less attentive and she washed my dick several times.

We dried each other along with kisses given to nipples, clit, and cock. Feeling contented, we snuggled into bed in the spoon position. Her back to me and my arm draped over, holding her breasts.

We expressed our gratitude to a perfect evening, said good night, and drifted off to sleep.

Carol

When Larry left the room, I was lying on the bed, naked and contented. I could still taste his cum in my mouth and that brought a smile to my face. I reflected back on the day and it dawned on me that what happened today could have been the plot in a romance novel. The time, place, and especially the man all came together. Maybe that's why it all happened. I had sex with a perfect stranger -- well almost a stranger. And I've invited him back for more. I guess truth is stranger than fiction.

The best part is that I had absolutely no regrets.

Then it hit me, I'd invited him back for more but I was charged to think of more ways to have fun. I needed something that would be a surprise when he walked through the door. I thought about the way his cock filled me so completely and I instinctively reached down and touched my pussy. I remember his saying he wanted to eat my pussy before I sent him out the door. I had the perfect device to draw his attention back to my pussy.

I'd unpacked my vibrating cock dildo and thought I'd have it in use when he walked in the room. I hoped he'd take it as part of our sexual fun. I looked at it and even though it's realistic, the real thing is much nicer in my cunt and mouth.

I didn't know how long Larry would be gone but I didn't see any reason not to put my toy to good use. I turned it on to a medium level and placed it against my pussy lips. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations. That was one of the advantages of a vibrator, plus, aside from battery life, it doesn't get tired or cum to soon.

I was getting turned on and I slowly worked my toy inside. I laid there with one hand fondling my tits and the other fucking my cunt with my dildo.

I was lost in my own contentment when I heard the door open. I thought it strange that Larry didn't immediately walk in the room but a few moments later, much to my surprise and delight, he walked in wearing nothing but my thong hanging on his beautiful cock.

Any concern about his thoughts when he saw me using my dildo disappeared. He not only said he liked it, but later he put my toy in his mouth and licked it.