Sex With a Proper Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The best part was when he put his mouth on my clit while we were jointly fucking my cunt with my dildo. It was truly a mind-blowing experience and I had a very intense orgasm.

I was totally spent and after a playful shower, we went to bed and I quickly fell asleep.

When I awoke the next morning, I could see the sun shining through the break in the drapes. I looked at my watch and it was almost 7:30. Long past my normal wake up time. I looked over at Larry and smiled. This handsome stranger had made me feel like a woman again. Another person might say more like a slut but I don't care what others think. I don't regret one moment. Thinking about last night gave me an idea.

I carefully pulled back the cover and looked at his naked body, especially his middle. This was the first time I'd seen his beautiful cock flaccid. His limp member laid nicely on his balls and I just had to kiss it.

I carefully moved it and took more of it in my mouth until my lips were against his balls. He stirred slightly but was still asleep. I held his entire shaft in my mouth and I teased it with my tongue. I felt his cock begin to grow and a few moments later, he opened his eyes and looked at me. "This is a nice surprise," he said with a smile.

I stopped my play and said, "I think it's the best way to start our day. And besides, I like cum with my morning coffee."

"Oh baby. I love the way you think."

I smiled and continued my enjoyment. It didn't take long before his cock was fully erect. What a wonderful sensation with it in my hand and mouth. Even better was how his body responded and later rewarded me with his cum.

When I'd licked the very last drop, I said, "Now I'm ready to start my day."

"Well, my dear. I should follow your example and add your sweetness with my coffee." He flipped me on my back and quickly moved between my legs.

He put his hands under my hips and I felt his tongue push against my cunt that was already wet from giving him a blowjob. I pulled my legs wide and he reamed and tongue fucked my hot cunt.

I felt him shift my bottom so only one hand was under it, then he slowly licked his way up to my clit. He sucked and licked my clit and I gasped when he slid two fingers inside and touched my G-spot.

It didn't take long before I climaxed and he moved his mouth down to my cunt and licked my pussy juice.

"I totally agree. This is the perfect way to start the day."

"Let's top it off with calling room service and ordering breakfast."

"I like the way you think."

We found the menus and placed our order. Of course, they were busy and given the wait time we put it to good use and hit the shower.

It was a repeat of last night with the same fun. Larry played with my tits and soon had my nipples rock hard. I, in turn, enjoyed the lubricant quality the soap gave on his erection when I stroked his cock.

While I dried my hair, Larry put on a robe he'd found in the closet, and waited for our breakfast. Our timing couldn't have been more perfect because it arrived a few minutes later.

It was a warm morning and I put on the other hotel robe and joined Larry on the small balcony. No one was using a balcony nearby so I teased him by leaving my robe opened. He smiled and handed me a cup of coffee, "You look lovely this morning, my dear."

"Thank you," I replied and we touched our cups together.

After the first sip I said, "Now doesn't your coffee taste a bit better? I know mine certainly does."

"I'll never think of coffee the same way again."

"Speaking of that, I guess we should talk about what's next. I live about five hours from here so a long-distance relationship is not a good idea. However, my job lets me have a lot of freedom so I'm able to come up and visit my sister and her family. I usually stay in this hotel and, if you'd like and you're available and want to, we could meet up. No commitments, just sex."

"I'm not into a long-distance relationship either, but I really enjoyed being with you. My job can get crazy but I'd do my best to work around your schedule which means yes, I want to be with you when you are here."

"If either one gets into a relationship. It's ok. What we did was wonderful and I'll let you in on something else. I've not had sex with anyone since my husband died a few years ago. You literally were an answer to a fantasy of sex with a stranger and you were perfect."

My phone rang and it was Beth. "My sister."

"Take it."

"Hi Beth."

"Hi sis. What time are you coming over?"

"I'll check out around ten."

"We saw you dancing a lot with that guy."

"His name is Larry, and yes we danced the night away. In fact, he's sitting here on my balcony having breakfast."

"Oh.... Oh my. Did you... ah?"

"Yes, and it was fantastic."