Sex with a Sailor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind is reeling, and I am quivering with pleasure. Time stands still as a gulf opens and long repressed waves of gratification take hold of me.

The feeling subsides, and as it does, I am left shaking. I feel suddenly limp, sweaty and flushed. My belly feels weak and I am trembling all over. I have to grip firmly onto John to remain standing up. Astounded, I gaze up at him, dimly aware that my mouth has fallen open and that the skirt of my dress has ridden way up over my thighs somehow. We're clinging tightly together, both damp with perspiration.

"Let...let me catch my breath!" I pant, gasping to pull more air into my lungs. "Is that how it is supposed to feel?"

My body shudders once more, and I know now that I have truly experienced a real orgasm.

John:

Holding Joanna as her body calms down, I know we are so close. Reaching for her hand and leading her into the bedroom. As we enter, Joanna suddenly stops and takes her hand back. I hear her say "Please...this is so sudden.....I .....I can't....I need time." Her eyes pleading with me to be strong for her. "Please."

I could push things further with her. She is ripe for the taking, I want her, I want to rip off her clothes and screw her seven ways to Sunday. My desire for her is so very strong.

I know I can have her now if I want, but if I do force the issue this would be the last time I ever saw her. Besides, it is not my style to force. I want them there because that is where they want and desire to be.

Joanna composes herself. She is fully aroused and embarrassed at the same time.

I take a deep breath and pick up the cheese tray and a couple of beers. "Let's go topside for some fresh air and that conversation we promised ourselves. Something tells me you have a lot of questions and I have a few for you too."

As I follow Joanna up, I hear her say softly to herself "OH my god, what have I been missing all these years?"

Sitting side by side, my arm around her shoulders, Joanna rests her head on my arm. We sit there quietly, staring out at the water.

We sit close together, each of us with our own thoughts about what has just transpired. I am hoping her thoughts are still full of desire, and a craving to explore further. I know mine are. I want to explore every square inch of her luscious body, to plant small kisses all over her. To bring her to another full blown organism with first my mouth, and then fuck her silly, making her scream out with ecstasy.

"I hope you realize just how desirable you are, it took every ounce of my willpower not to rip off your clothes down there. I wanted to ravage you so much."

Joanna looks at me with a surprised and puzzled look on her face. "I think I would have welcomed it, but I am glad you refrained.....this is all so sudden.....but why did you?"

"Simple really...You asked me not to...It is not my style to force anyone to do anything they don't want to. When we go to bed it will be because you want to be there. I am looking forward to exploring you and pleasing you, when you are ready.

"Do you have any questions for me that you would like to have answered?"

Joanna:

My orgasm has left me gratified, yet somehow still wanting more....to be taken, to be given more pleasure, to reach the same peak I have just now experienced again and again. God, I want him. This man who just made me climax so hard for the first time in my God-given life!

I am suddenly conscious of John taking my hand and leading me towards.... the bedroom. I follow, wanting to just lie down on those pillows and spread my legs wide and have him take me here and now. God I want it. I want to know what it's like to have this man inside of me, making love to me! Fucking me.....

Somewhere in the dimness of my mind, a quiet hollow voice, formulated over many practiced years of playing it safe, surfaces: Wait, it says to me.

Shit, what am I doing?

I want it. I do!

But I can't! I just can't....

I pull my hand away from John's. Trembling with an almost painful desire, yet holding myself back in the safety of what I know, of what I am used to. I have never just gone to bed with a guy I just met! Hell I have only gone to bed with my ex. I start remembering who I really am.

"Please...this is so sudden.....I .....I can't....I need time," I hear myself say. Did I really just say that?

John turns and looks at me. In his face I read the same aching desire as my own. Our eyes meet, mine pleading with his to understand. To not force me, to be strong for me. We lock gazes for a long steady moment as decisions are weighed and battles over whether to give in or not rage within us both.

I watch as he decides, composing myself as best I can, my cheeks burning with both lust and embarrassment. It is only over a matter of milliseconds that this whole exchange has taken place, and before I know it, he gives me a half smile and brushes past me to pick up the cheese tray from the counter and grab some beers.

"Let's go topside for some fresh air and that conversation we promised ourselves," he suggests, looking way more collected than I feel. "Something tells me you have a lot of questions and I have a few for you too." He motions for me to climb up the ladder to the deck, and he follows.

Oh the relief! It is not going to happen right now. Thank God! I breathe out almost audibly. The fight, for the moment, is over.

"Oh my god, what have I been missing all these years?" I exhale to myself under my breath as I reach topside.

Shakily, I sit down on the bench, and John seats himself close to me, sliding his arm around my shoulders. I need to say something. I am so grateful to him for backing off the way he did, deep in that moment of passion. I don't know if I could have stopped him, or would have even tried to stop him, otherwise.

Once he places the cheese plate down, I grab his hands in mine. "Thank you, John. Thank you for being so understanding. It really means a lot to me that you stopped. You have no idea."

I almost start crying, but get myself under control. John just looks at me for a moment, and then chucks me under the chin a little.

"Hey it's okay," he says kindly. He holds out the cheese plate to me. "Here, have some cheese. It's fine. Why don't we just talk a little, okay?"

I nod, compose myself a bit more, and settle back against him. We are both quiet for a while, staring out at the water. Lost in my own thoughts, I realize my tummy still feels weak and warm from my climax. My body is still coming down from it all, as is my mind. If things could feel this amazing just from heavy petting with John, I really wonder what it could be like to go all the way with him. What would it be like to sleep with him? I don't think I have ever been with anybody who knows how to touch me the way he does.

"I hope you realize just how desirable you are," John tells me, pulling me back from my thoughts. "It took every ounce of my willpower not to rip off your clothes down there. I wanted to ravage you so much."

I confess, "I think I would have welcomed it, but I am glad you refrained.....This is all so sudden.....but why did you?"

"Simple really...You asked me not to...It is not my style to force anyone to do anything they don't want to. When we go to bed it will be because you want to be there. I am looking forward to exploring you and pleasing you, when you are ready."

As I digest this, I realize I am disappointed that I wasn't ready. I wish I had more experience.

"Do you have any other questions for me that you would like to have answered?" John asks.

"I guess maybe I might," I confess, blushing. "I am a little embarrassed to admit this, but what just happened....well...it has never happened to me before.....like that. I have had girlfriends who told me how amazing a climax can be, even seeing stars and colors." I know I am blushing deeper now, probably a bright red crimson. "One girl even told me she had an orgasm that was so intense that she passed out. It made me feel like there must be something wrong with me." Turning to John, I admit, "You are going to think I sound silly, but I want to feel that way again. I need to know it wasn't just a fluke that it can happen for me again. Am I being foolish to want that?" I put a hand to my abdomen. "My stomach is still twitching."

Smiling, John pulls me closer to him. "No, you're not being foolish in the least," he assures me. "And obviously, with the right partner, you can feel that way again and again. Didn't you ever have a climax before? I know you said you did not go all the way, but you did say you did some sexual things with different guys...just what did you do?"

Memories of those times come flooding back; the frustration, the fear and the exasperation. Exhaling loudly, I explain, "I was too afraid to let myself get worked up at all. With other guys, we did a little petting, but when it started feeling good I would make them stop. One guy really pushed me hard once, when I wanted to stop. He took my hand and forced me to masturbate him. It was horrible! That really made me uncomfortable, and after that, I couldn't take....I could not take the chance. I wasn't really popular in school so it was easy to avoid dating a lot."

"Sure, but there are ways to climax without intercourse like you just did," John prodded.

I nod, looking down at my hands and hiding my face behind my hair. "Well, I did experiment some with, you know, trying to do it to yourself with your hand, and...And...I thought I did ok. It felt good. I thought I had climaxed before, but now...." My voice trails off. "No, I guess never really did." I can feel my cheeks flushing with embarrassment, but I am really curious to know some other things, so I raise my eyes up boldly to look at John again and ask, "How do you know so much? How did you learn?"

John:

My arm around Joanna's shoulder I unconsciously start softly rubbing her arm. Laughing; "You want the long version or the short?"

"John, I want the long version. As it is, I really don't know much about you, and I do want to know more. All I know about you so far is your name, you invest in real estate, and you're single. You know how to sail.... and you are very handsome. Other than that I don't know much at all. Do you have a girlfriend?"

I tighten my arm a little firmer around her shoulder. "Thank you. Obviously I find you very attractive too, but I also felt a connection from the first time I met you at the dock and I helped you on the boat. I am single, very single, with no plans on ever settling down."

Here for a good time, not necessarily a long time.

"I just broke up with my last girlfriend a few weeks ago so I have no meaningful attachments at this time."

Pausing, looking out on the water, I am not aware of my fingers playing with her hair. "I was married before. I worked a lot of hours and that attributed to problems in the marriage. She started having affairs and it wasn't long before we were heading for divorce court. We did try counseling but I guess the marriage was too far gone to save it." Taking a deeper breath and letting it out slowly. "In counseling she told me one of the reasons she was leaving was that she found me to be an inadequate lover, she had found more joy with her new lover and there was no way she was going to give that up."

I take a piece of cheese, slowly nibbling on it while I gather my thoughts together. "That really set me back hard, I felt like I had been hit with a sledgehammer, twice. I not only lost the woman I deeply loved but was told I was inept to boot. I vowed to never let either happen again. I determined I had two choices; either give up sex or learn. I always enjoyed sex so that was not an option. I became a student. I bought several books and read them several times. When I found something interesting, I would try it out with a partner. I started to become more accomplished. One day I was in a deep conversation with one of my girlfriends and I confided my concerns to her. It surprised me how enthusiastically she wanted to help me. We spent many hours exploring each other, I learned a lot. It was like a whole new world unfolded before me. I also learned the most important aspect of great lovemaking."

Finishing my drink; "I'm ready for another, would you like another?" Sliding by Joanna to go below, I pick up the trash from the cockpit, go down the hatch and wait for the inevitable question.

"What... that's it? You're just stopping there? Come on..... Tell me the rest!"

I knew I was setting the hook. If I play this just right she will be begging me to go below and fully believe it is her idea.

Emerging from the galley I put the Cokes on the table. Clasping her hand, I stand her up. Moving her hand to my mouth I ever so softly kiss her palm.

I brush my lips on the tender and sensitive area in the center of her hand. As she takes in a gasp of air, I slide my tongue over the same sensitive areas. Lowering her hand, watching her eyes as they go wider, seeing the longing and desire in them, I draw her to me. I can feel her breasts and her hardened nipples pressing against my chest.

Talking softly next to her ear; "It is really quite simple, it is all about the other person. You just need to get in tune and listen, feel what they respond to..... It is all about them. Every person is unique; no one technique works for everyone."

"When you and I were together I was listening and feeling as your body told me what it liked. How your body responded to each and every touch and motion of my hand. I was looking for just the right places that affected you. The more you responded to something the more I learned about you and what you liked, even if you didn't know, your body told me."

Guiding her mouth to mine, brushing my lips on hers, my tongue just sliding on her lips. As Joanna parts her lips to allow my tongue to enter and explore I back my head away, gaze into her green eyes. I can see the desire and wanting in them. Setting the hook a little deeper.

"There is just one more thing.....even more important than all the rest." I lower my voice so she needs to strain to hear. "You need to be really attracted to the other person, there needs to be a connection, a feeling of electricity running through both players......" My voice trailing off further. "That is when it is the very best. Just like I know we have both felt it."

Joanna pulls my face to hers hard, her fingers are digging into the back of my head. As she kisses me, the hunger and desire she is feeling is coming out in full force as she slides her tongue into my mouth with all the fury of a woman in a deep wanton lust. Joanna lets out a soft whimper and clamps her mouth to mine again.

Everything I have told Joanna is the truth. Just because it works to my advantage is just a mere coincidence.

Joanna:

As I listen to John explain to me about listening to and feeling the other person's body, it sinks in that he really knows what he's doing. Really knows! I already had thought so, after experiencing what went on between us below, but now I also understand what is behind it more. It makes my desire to explore further with him increase. He will know what to do, and I have never had that before!

And then he is guiding my mouth to his, his lips and tongue caressing my lips. I open my mouth, and feel his tongue slide across my own, exploring. He moves back for a moment, looking into my eyes with his.

"There is just one more thing.....even more important than all the rest," John is saying softly. "You need to be really attracted to the other person, there needs to be a connection, a feeling of electricity running through both players......That is when it is the very best. Just like I know we have both felt it."

Oh god and I have felt it!

The barrier existing in me breaks down again, and I pull Johns face close to mine and kiss him with careless abandon. Leaving caution behind me I give in to my desire and hungrily devour his mouth with mine.

John:

Standing in the cockpit, the boat gently rolling with the lapping of the waves against its side; Joanna is kissing me with an urgency that comes from years of neglect and a longing desire. I position my hand over her breast and feel the firmness of it. Her nipple is sticking straight out and fully erect. My desire for this woman is growing more by the second; every movement we make together is fueling our mutual desires.

Reaching behind I unzip her dress. Without being coaxed, she willingly raises her arms to allow the dress to be pulled off. Joanna is standing there in her white lacy panties and a sheer almost see through bra. Her small brown nipples are protruding straight out like a beacon wanting to be followed. Joanna moves tighter to me, her breathing is shallow and short. I unclasp her bra and we toss it on top of the dress.

Cupping her breast with one hand I start running my fingers over her nipple. Slipping her nipple between my fingers and slowly tugging and pulling on it. I place my lips on it next, and start gliding my tongue over it. Joanna is trying to command my head with her hands pushing me harder. I hear soft sounds from her, urging me on. Suckling on her nipple I lower my hand between her legs, rubbing her thigh. When my hand grazes Joanna's mound she spreads her legs a little wider, inviting me to explore her again. I slide my finger under her panties and caress her slit. I am surprised at just how wet and ready she is.

Lowering myself to my knees I proceed to kiss her stomach, my hand is still massaging her breast, playing with her nipple. I feel her stomach muscles tighten as my tongue and my lips place slow soft slow kisses along and down towards her sex. I continue doing this, wanting to build up her desire to a state of pure lust, wanting her to just scream with desire.

Motioning with my hands by pressing on her hips, I move Joanna back to the bench seat and sit her down. I am kneeling in front of her between her legs. I start planting small kisses on her thigh, moving up towards the target. When I get close to it, I move my head down and start on the other thigh, moving up so...so... slow. Joanna's fingernails are starting to dig into the back of my head as she tries to make me respond to her wanton desire that is overtaking her. Her breathing is becoming louder and deeper.

Tugging her panties down I look at her sex. It is so soft, so inviting. I spread her lips with my fingers exposing the pink lusciousness of her canal. Placing my soft tongue on her slit I slide it all the way up, dropping it down and doing it again. I do this for several moments building her desire to a higher level yet. Joanna is grinding her hips around and up trying to get more.

I spread her lips further apart and see her swollen clit just begging to be sucked and licked. My place my lips around it and I start stroking it, pulling it between my lips, my tongue sliding over the tip of it. Joanna is really going crazy, rocking against me, and pushing my face in deeper. I reach down and adjust my cock in my pants. It is so hard and wanting to come out and play.

"Oh my God....Oh...my God.....I .....I.....Oh my god"

Joanna is thrashing around; she is forcing my face down so hard I can hardly breathe as she climaxes in my mouth. I keep licking and sucking her clit. I know she can climax again...just a little more.....we are getting so close.....Lapping a little faster.

"Oh yes...Yes .......Oh god Yes...."

Joanna's nails dig in deep as she climaxes again and screams. My cock is throbbing under my pants. God I want this woman, and I want her now. Standing up, I engulf her in my arms, feeling her body against the full length of mine. The time is right and we both know it, we both want it. Our lust is all that matters. I take her hand a start leading her down below.

Joanna: