Sex with an Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

When she gave a hard push backwards and held there, I made sure that my cock was fully embedded as she went briefly silent before crying out while her body started shaking. It appeared to be another long and intensely pleasurable orgasm so I was happy once again that this experience was rewarding for her. I slid in and out of her a few times as she was cumming to take advantage of the flood of additional lubrication that accompanied her orgasm and could feel my own orgasm slowly beginning to build. Rather than continue in this position, though, she moved forward once she'd finished cumming. When my cock slipped out of her, she had me move back down the couch a bit, still on my knees. She lay on her back and spread her legs, beckoning me to lower myself over her. Before I did, I took a moment to admire her body and commit it to memory.

Finally, I covered her body with mine as I guided my stiff cock back into her hot, wet pussy. As I started to slowly slide it in and out again, our lips met then our tongues slipped into each other's mouths. I was not a huge fan of fucking in the missionary position but I did like the feel of her soft skin against mine, though not as much as the feel of her tongue in my mouth or her hot, wet pussy gripping my cock. Given that she'd cum two more times than I had since we'd started, I was focused more on the pleasure I was feeling than on trying to get her to another orgasm. She was raising her hips to accept each of my thrusts so, in addition to her pussy feeling absolutely incredible, I was getting about as much penetration into her as I possibly could.

Back when we'd been dating, we'd definitely fucked more in the missionary position than any other, in part due to her lacking confidence and being uncertain sexually. Of course I wasn't all that experienced, either, so I was happy just for the opportunity to slip my cock into her regardless of what position we were in. It did seem fitting, though, to finish up our night together as we would have back then but with the confidence and experience so that it was similar but much better. I ended up pulling my mouth from hers when it became difficult to continue making out as I was fucking her harder and faster but I also followed her lead and didn't hold back my verbal proclamations about how good fucking her felt. I would also kiss her neck or lick her ear when I wasn't moaning, though being careful not to leave any marks.

When I finally reached the pinnacle of pleasure, I just went ahead and blasted my load deep inside her. I continued thrusting with each spurt until I was completely spent but even then didn't want to stop. It was only when I was beginning to soften that I reluctantly ceased though I remained over her as my cock started to slip out. We kissed a bit more but she soon gently encouraged me to get off of her then she started to get up.

"I can't leave a telltale stain on my parents' couch," she explained as she stood, "or in my panties, either."

I watched her bare ass as she crossed the living room and headed for the bathroom off the foyer, thinking how I'd like to have a picture of it to remember this night. I guess some of the blood must have been returning to my brain by then because I realized that my phone was nearby in the pocket of my jeans. I grabbed it, woke it up and activated the camera then switched it to video mode. When I heard the bathroom door open, I hit the record button and got her coming around the corner and back into the living room.

"Taking pictures?" she asked.

"Video," I replied, "Can you do a turn for me right there?"

She played along and gave me a lot of good footage of her body. When she got closer, I was focused more on her tits and bush, then stopped the recording. Figuring I should clean up a little, too, I went to the bathroom myself and wiped down my slippery cock then, after peeing, flushed the evidence and made sure it went down. After washing my hands, I headed back to the living room, happy to see that she was still naked but not surprised to see that she was holding up her phone, apparently recording me naked as well. I posed and turned for her just as she had for me then I rejoined her on the couch, where we remained naked for just a little bit longer.

"This was a good idea," I finally said, thoroughly understating how much fun it had been.

"Thanks," she replied, "I know I would have regretted it big time if I hadn't at least given it a shot."

"I'm more than glad that you did," I assured her, "and it's probably good that I don't live nearby because I don't think I could leave this at a one-time thing."

"Probably true," she replied, "but we're not going to move on and pretend like it never happened, are we?"

"Not with that video," I said, "and the rest of the photos I'm planning to take. In fact, if you ever find yourself standing in front of your mirror naked with your phone handy, I'm going to have to ask you to take a selfie and send it to me."

"I will if you will," she replied, "but we should probably get things wrapped up here so I can head home."

We each took our time getting dressed again so that we could each take or pause for plenty of photos in our various stages of undress. Once we were fully covered up again, we gave each other the once over to make sure there was no evidence of what had happened between us. Before I slipped out the front door, we embraced in the foyer for some good-bye kissing then I was headed back to my car while she did another walk-through of the house before locking up and heading home herself. We'd agreed that we'd limit our future interactions to naughty exchanges from a distance but, if there ended up being an opportunity to get together again, we'd figure that out when and if that time ever came.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers
12