Sex with an Old Couple

Story Info
Fulfiling elderly couple's desire.
825 words
4.24
22.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I know what attracts some young men to caring professions. They might give you all that guff about wanting to help old people, but the truth of the matter is that quite a lot of these so-called male carers have a fetish for old women. Here is an example of what I mean.

One guy called Jason told me that as a man, he could only care for old couples but not for old ladies on their own. "In their stupidity, they thought the hubby would keep an eye on things. "Little did they know that it was often the hubby who enjoyed watching me play and fuck their wives."

Jason had freely admitted to the fact that he preferred old ladies. "I just love their wrinkles, droopy tits and bellies, and once having gained their trust, their enthusiasm for sex, which I might add they probably have not had for a very long time. I did not start with the intention of doing anything. It just happened."

His first such encounter was with Ted and Doris. In the mornings, a female carer dressed Doris, and he came later to dress Ted and then give them breakfast.

One day, as they sat down to breakfast, Doris, asked if he could help her go to the toilet as she was desperate to pee.

"I'm so sorry Jason, but I couldn't do it earlier with Jill, I know it is not policy, but I don't want to pee myself. Would you be a dear and help me, please?"

"She looked in despair so I agreed. In the toilet, I lifted her dress and was surprised to see she had no knickers on.

"Did you forget to put on knickers, Doris?"

"Now, don't be nosey, Jason, just help me down."

Sitting with her fat wrinkled thighs well apart, she said, "Jill normally opens me. Just pull my lips apart will you."

Putting his hand on her fanny and pulling her fat labia lips apart, he saw her very thick clit and with all the will in the world could not resist, putting his thumb on it, thinking she would not notice.

"Now, there's a good boy she said as she pissed away. After the last trickle, and as he wiped her and she said, "Oh that's nice, just keep going."

He knew exactly what she wanted and started playing with her clit. "Oh Jason, you are such a caring young man, keep it up, I'll cum soon. Oh yes, stick your fingers right up there."

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming" she moaned as she slumped into his body".

"I wondered how long the dirty old cow would hold out before she seduced you, you horny fucker" said Ted who had been a spectator to the whole thing."

Lifting Doris off the toilet, Jason turned to him and tried to hide his erection in fear of Ted, instead, Ted was smiling.

"Well done, lad, she has been planning that for weeks but wasn't sure if you would take the bait. But as it seems you like old birds, take her to bed and fuck her whilst I watch."

In the bedroom, Jason took off Doris's dress and helped her onto the bed. With a big smile on her face, she said: "don't be shy Jason, let me look at that lovely cock."

Ted, had settled himself in the easy chair and watched as Jason undressed and was surprised to see his hard 7-inch cock spring upright.

"Now lad, Doris is no spring chicken, so take it nice and easy."

Jason crawled beside her and admired her lovely fat body, especially her droopy tits which he started to suck with vigour.

Doris was lapping it up and moved her hand to his dick, which was now dripping with pre-cum that she used to lubricate her fanny.

"Come on my boy, fuck this old bird's cunt".

Parting her legs, he gently eased in his dick and was amazed to find her cunt was nice and tight.

"Don't worry Jason, your cock is just right" as he pushed it up her fanny.

Gently pushing his fat cock all the way in, Ted came over and started kissing her and then sucking her tits and Jason was gobsmacked when Ted, started playing with her clit.

He enjoyed the slow fuck, and could see that with his cock up her cunt and Ted, playing with her clit, she was not far off.

"Oh Jason, go on and shoot all that lovely spunk now. As he speeded up, he could feel it coming and cumming in a big way as he shot wads and wads of spunk. Doris, just sighed as she said to Ted, that she orgasmed at least three times.

After that, it was agreed that he could have her any way he wanted once a week. As Jason was leaving, Arthur thanked him and said, "she also likes it up her arse."