All Comments on 'Sex with an Old Man'

by johnthome7690

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆ (4 stars)

I am 67.

I have been bi curious on & off since forever.

When i was growing up, homosexuality was a taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
thrill

hiya , honestly I'm not sure what to class myself as., gay, transsexual, , I was never into men. once I ended on my own I started to c/dress. went to t/girl meetings, this led to getting excited with old men. As now, old men, old woman, trannies, c/dressers,, all excite me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Thank you. I did the same, looked for an older guy for my first because I was unsure. We met at a coffee shop, tall, stocky, clean shaven, we talked, 58, still married, he said his house would be ok, his wife at bingo. Nice small place, he admitted it was not his first, he had experimented when he was younger but not for over 30 years. He suggested we undress, I did, I looked over at him, completely shaven he had quite a big ass. I was nervous but he said treat me like the women you fuck, he knelt and took my still limp cock in his mouth, nervous at first but he soon got my cock hard. He stopped, I think your ready and turned, spreading his buttocks with his hands, he said I got ready before hand, go easy at first. I must say his fleshy buttocks was a turn on as I positioned my cock and pushed forward, I felt his anus open and accept the head of my cock. He let go of his buttocks, easy, easy, as I eased forward accepting my cock, I heard him say oh yes as my cock was surrounded by a tight warmth. My body was soon slapping against him, enjoying his ass as he moaned and urged me on until I told him to take it as my cum flew into his milking ass. He lay flat and told me to stay inside him, every now and then he would squeeze my cock with his ass. I started to fuck him again, linking my arms under his, a longer more energetic fuck, really giving his ass a workout until he said finish in my mouth, I moved out of him, lay down and he began sucking my cock, gently fingering my ass as my second load dumped into his mouth. I still fuck women, but I still see him after 2 years, spearing into his fleshy ass and warm mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love the story

I'm into old guys myself, except I Love for them to fuck me . You have to find the ones with the little blue pills. I found a 82 year old that loves to fuck. We meet up once a, he's usually all ready hard when we meet. Most of the time it takes him all night to cum. He'll usually fuck me till he's exhausted and passes out but never loses his hard on. I'll roll him on his back and climb on, most the time he'll wake back up especially if I start kissing him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jacking

I have regular jack & spurt sessions with an 84 year-old neighbor. He's always enthralled with my big thick cock!

pawneejoepawneejoeover 1 year ago

I love fucking my grandpa whenever I can.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous