Sex with Married Guys Ch. 03

Story Info
A married guy wears a bikini while taking cock.
1.7k words
4.41
7.3k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 09/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mondays might have a bad reputation at work, but they are perfect for hooking up with married guys in my area. A lot of dudes who are stuck with frigid wives all weekend are eager to fuck and suck as soon as the the work week starts and they can slip away unnoticed. I've had sex the past three consecutive Mondays with a grand total of five guys.

This past Monday surpassed all others though. As soon as my wife left for work in the morning, I went to the grocery store for a six-pack of high-alcohol craft beer. I drank one of the beers on the way to the porno shop, where I picked up a slutty, neon pink bikini. I raced back home with visions of cocks and assholes dancing in my head and another beer draining down my throat.

My prick was semi-hard as I parked my car and rushed up the front steps to the door of my house. I pulled a beer off the plastic ring and slid the last three onto the top shelf of the fridge, then dashed to the bedroom.

I set the beer on the nightstand and tossed the bag from the porno shop onto the bed. It was time to begin The Ritual. This is how I do it pretty much every time: I sit on my bed and lean back against a pillow propped up against the wall. Then I put another pillow on my lap and my laptop computer on the pillow. I bring up a striptease video. Nothing hardcore. Just a hot chick stripping off her clothes. I usually start with Twistys videos and branch out to Digital Desire, Babes and some of the other softcore brands. Sometimes I fall in love with one girl and watch several of her videos, and sometimes I jump girl to girl. It just depends on my mood. While watching stripteases, I pinch my nipples and dry-hump the pillow on my lap. My arousal becomes so extreme I become willing to do anything legal to get sex. I know that finding a woman would involve lots of small talk, but I want to get nasty immediately and don't have the patience to chat. So I decide to become the woman. The porn transforms me into such a degenerate endorphin junkie that I become willing to feminize myself and whore myself out just for the rush.

But what a rush it is.

It took me only about a minute on Monday to reach slut-level arousal. I downloaded Grindr to my phone and began hunting, but it didn't take long to find someone. One of my semi-regulars, Fun DL was just two miles away, and he had a green dot next to his name, which meant he was online. I cracked open the beer and downed about a third of it in the first gulp.

Fun DL is a little different from most of my hookups. At 32, he's about 10 years younger than most. He is single but has a hot long-term girlfriend and is deep in the closet about his hookups with guys. He has a major hard-on for feminizing married dudes, and that's a major turn-on for me. Before Monday, I'd sucked his cock four times. He really got off on having power over me. Fun DL lived alone, except when his girlfriend stayed the night, and we always met at his place.

But there is a first time for everything.

I buzzed him on Grindr with a quick "hi." It turned out he was just getting to work at his office.

"Can you slip away?" I asked. "I'll suck your cock on my wife's side of the bed."

He replied with one word: "Address?"

My heart thumped in my chest, and my hands quivered. Electricity surged through my body. I typed the 14-character address into Grindr and paused. Should I or shouldn't I?

Yeah, of course, I should.

I hit send.

"Give me 20 minutes," I wrote. "Park out front and just walk in the front door. Just follow the porn sounds down the hall to the bedroom."

I stripped off my Metallica T-shirt and cargo shorts and dumped the contents of the porno-shop bag onto the bed. Out fell a string bikini, more of a stripper outfit than anything most women would wear to the beach. It's easiest for me to put on a bikini top backwards first, so I wrapped the string around my back and tied it across my chest. Then I slid the nylon triangles of fabric from my back to my chest and tied the other string around my neck. I straightened out the triangle tit-covers in the bathroom mirror and grazed my nipples a couple times. Perfect! I was starting to feel like a major slut.

I stepped into the panties, even though I knew I wouldn't be keeping them on long. The triangle of fabric up front was just big enough to contain my cock and balls. I had my prick arranged so that it was pointing at my belly button. Every move was a visceral reminder of the femininity enveloping my manhood.

I spread a blanket over the bed to keep lube and cum off the comforter. Now it was time to get down for real. I went into my wife's lingerie drawer and fished out her dildo. It was a slender metallic gold phallus that vibrated with a twist of the black base. I tested it. The batteries were fresh.

Back on the bed, I got into position and found a good ass-fucking compilation on the laptop. I like watching the chick's faces as the cock goes inside them. Some are shocked. Some twist their faces in pain. I know exactly how they feel, and I love it.

I set the pillow aside and let the video play while reaching into a nightstand drawer for a bottle of KY Jelly. I lubed up the dildo and twisted the bottom. It hummed to life. I maneuvered into the missionary position with my back up against two pillows. On the screen, a blonde with big tits was getting railed up the ass. Her tits swung madly. With a trembling hand, I pushed the bikini string out of my ass crack to make room for the vibrator and pressed the domed head against my bunghole. I involuntarily moaned as it slid inside me.

My transformation was complete. I felt like a total slut whore.

I started pumping my ass with the dildo while watching the porn. Every five or 10 pumps, I would jam the dildo almost all the way up my ass and pinch my nipples for a few seconds. A pre-cum spot formed on my panties. I had to be careful not to shoot my load before Fun DL arrived.

It didn't take him long. After maybe five or 10 minutes, I heard him open the front door and say, "Hello?"

"In here," I yelled.

He looked gobsmacked when he walked into the bedroom. Fun DL always answered the door fully clothed as if he were waiting for the plumber. We usually watched porn for a couple minutes before I went down on him. But here I was near-orgasmic with my wife's vibrator up my ass and a stripper's bikini strapped across my chest.

"Fuck me," I said. "I want you to cum inside me."

Fun DL quickly stripped off his blue Oxford shirt and khaki pants and crawled naked onto my wife's side of the bed with me. He didn't need any help. His cock was already rock hard. I pulled out the dildo, turned it off and set it on the nightstand. Then I slipped out of my panties and tossed them to the side. Fun DL swept between my legs like a ninja. His prick seemed to have a laser lock on my asshole and was heading straight for it. I felt him slip between my ass cheeks. He pressed head of his cock against my hole without going in and flashed me a mischievous look as if to say, "This is fun, isn't it?" It sure as fuck was. Then he shoved himself inside me, all seven inches at once. A lightning bolt shot through me. I thought it would hurt, but this time it didn't. I guess it was because the vibrator had prepared my ass so well. Fun DL's cock was pure sexual energy.

I'm not even kidding, but he gave me exactly five passion-filled pumps and then blew his load hard. I felt him squirting inside me. The amount of cum out of this guy shot must have been enormous. He blew for a long time and kept his prick buried in me until he squeezed out every last drop. When Fun DL pulled out, he looked down at my near-bursting cock and wrapped his mouth around the head. As soon as I felt the warmth, I blasted hard. If he came 10 gallons, I probably dumped 20. Returning the favor, I held his head in place until every last drop had been drained.

Fun DL pulled back his head and carefully held my jizz in his mouth. He positioned his face over mine and paused just long enough to fix me with an angry glare. Then Fun DL spit my own cum into my face, spraying it from forehead to chin.

"Fuckin' whore," he said.

I leaned in to flick his lips with my tongue. He hesitated for just half of a second and then smashed his face against mine. Our tongues twisted in a passionate dance. Then, just as quickly as the kiss started, it ended. Fun DL quickly got dressed and hustled toward the front door without a word. I heard it open and then close shut.

When he was gone, I went to the bathroom to wipe off my face with a hand towel. I took off the bikini top and found the discarded bottoms on the floor next to the bed. I looked at the time on my phone. It was only 9:17 a.m. I had at least another six hours to hook up before I had to worry about my wife getting home. I put the bikini in the bag and tucked it away in a corner of my closet for safe keeping. Then I put on my Metallica shirt and cargo shorts and got back into position on the bed.

It was time to start The Ritual again.