Sex with Married Guys Ch. 04

Story Info
Two married guys cheat on their wives with each other.
1.2k words
4.43
4.8k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 09/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands and knees dug into the tan comforter on the bed Larry shared each night with his wife. But this was early afternoon, my time with Larry. Sunlight streamed through the blinds on the window, casting horizontal shadows across the pillows. The only garment on my body was a lacy, black bra that Larry had plucked out of her lingerie drawer. His fingertips grupped my hips as he plunged his 6.5-inch prick into my lubed asshole. A familiar shock shot through my body as he slowly slid himself inside me. It had been months since I'd had a dick up my ass. Nothing had ever felt so good, so right/

"You fucking whore," he said. "You are lucky to have my cock. Tell me how much you love it."

"I love your cock, baby," I gasped. "Fuck me good. Cum inside me."

I had been with many guys like Larry. By fucking me while I wore his wife's bra, he was working out his anger for her and probably women in general. What he said to me was what he wanted to say to them but didn't have the guts. I was eager to play along because I felt the same way but expressed it in submission instead of dominance.

"Are you ready to get fucked by a real man?" he asked.

"Yes, baby," I said. "Fuck me hard. I'm your whore."

Larry started rocking his hips. He stroked slowly at first, probably to keep from cumming too quickly. I could see he was like me and had done this many times. My count must be at least 75 by now, probably more like 85 or 90. Larry's level of nervousness remind me of myself in my 20s.

"You like cock, don't you, bitch?" he asked.

I looked at the laptop in front of me on the bed for inspiration. The screen flashed with quick shots of one porn slut after another getting fucked in the ass, pussy and mouth and taking loads on the face.

"I need jizz deep inside me," I said. "Give me your cock, baby. Fuck me like a porno whore."

My own cock was hard. I was sure I was dripping pre-cum. It took everything I had to keep from shooting my load because I wanted to save it for the end. Larry and I had something special in mind.

He started to change up his motion. Larry went from warm-up mode to hard stabs. He would pull out slowly and then right before his pole exited my ass he would ram it back in. Every time he forced himself deep into me, I let out an almost inaudible but deeply felt "uh." Larry was clearly loving it.

"You fuckin' whore," he said. "This is all you are good for."

The video on the laptop went into a montage of ass-fucking videos with a heavy emphasis on the facial reactions of the women taking cock. Those dirty whores were totally into it. So was I. Larry's intensity was building. I could feel the transfer of energy from him to me. The extreme anger that he had turned to lust flowed into me. I felt like a dirty whore. I loved that he was cheating on his wife, just like I was.

Larry grabbed me by the shoulders and switched up his rhythm again. He started pounding me relentlessly as if it were his last fuck on Earth. I think he was trying to hurt me, but by this point any pain had faded into pure bliss.

"I hate you, you goddamn slut!" he yelled.

His balls slapped my ass. The harder he slammed into me, the tighter I squeezed the comforter in my hands. I was instinctively looking for something to hold onto, but there was nothing I could do. We were totally out of control. I could tell he was close to cumming. After you let a few married guys fuck you in the ass, you develop a sense about it.

"Ready for the gook, bitch?" Larry asked.

"Give it to me, baby!" I said. "Cum inside me!"

He pushed his prick as deep inside my love tunnel as he could and started spurting. I could feel the cum spray inside me. He held me in place while he came. He must have had a 10-day load saved up. When he was empty, he let go of his grip and pulled out. I flipped over onto my back. His sperm ran down my butt cheeks and onto the comforter. We looked at each other and laughed.

Larry tossed me a lacy, black thong that matched the bra I was wearing.

"Do it," he said. "Do what we talked about."

I found the white-stained crotch, placed the fabric against the head of my cock and wrapped the rest around the shaft. All it took was two strokes, and I blasted gobs of jizz into his wife's panties.

Then I did something he wasn't expecting. I pulled the panties off my cock and raised them to my lips. Looking Larry in the eye, I used my tongue to clean up my own salty cum. It took about six or seven licks. There was a lot of goop. Larry just watched in disbelief. When the panties were mostly clean, I tossed them back to Larry. He smirked, as if I had just raised the stakes in a game of poker. He drew his tongue across the crotch of his wife's panties one time.

We laughed again.

"I love how dirty we are," I said.

"Fuck yes," Larry said. "Let's do this again."

The shame was kicking in, so I quickly took off the bra and put back on my khaki pants and blue collared shirt. It was time for us both to get back to work. Once I was dressed, we exchanged quick "goodbyes" but no handshake. I could feel his jizz dripping down my thigh as I headed out the front door.

---------

It has been a while since I've written a story because I quit hooking up with guys for a while. The guilt finally got to me. I was doing great for a couple of months. It was awesome to be free of sex addiction. I didn't look at porn every waking minute, so I got so much more done at work and was able to concentrate more on physical fitness. But out of nowhere, the urge to get back into it hit me a couple weeks ago. I have relapsed hard. Since getting back into porn and secret hookups, I have had sex with three guys. Larry is one of them. I also sucked off a dude in a gas station restroom and got my dick sucked on the bed I share with my wife while she was at work. I wrote about Larry because he was by far the hottest of the three and one of my best all-time hookups.

I have had many relapses but what is scary about this one is that I don't feel the shame like I once did. It's as if something inside me has accepted my bisexuality. I don't see myself stopping anytime soon. That's good news if you like my stories because I want to keep telling you about my nasty little adventures. Please keep leaving comments! Your stories inspire me!