Sex with my Busty Grandma, Viola

Story Info
Grandma strips naked with her bedroom door open whiIe watching.
5.5k words
4.19
30.6k
39
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Incestuous Sex is All Around Us

Chapter four:

Sex with my Busty Grandma, Viola

I visited with my grandmother, Viola, when she asked for my help to move some heavy furniture. Something that I never suspected my grandmother to be, I never expected her to be a whore. She was my loving grandmother. Why would I think any less of her? Yet, after having incestuous sex with my mother, my aunt, and my sister, I was curious to see if she's as big of a whore as her daughters, my mother, Vivian, and my aunt, Virginia, and my sister Veronica.

Author's Note:

This is a true story told as it transpired. Vincent asked me to write what sexually happened between him and his 68-year-old grandmother, Viola. After he sexually teased and tempted her by exposing his naked prick to her and kissed her on her lips, she sexually teased him by returning his French kiss with her deep, wet kiss. She willingly made out with her grandson while allowing him to feel her huge, sagging breasts through her clothes.

Not stopping there, with her sexually aroused, she changed into her bathing suit with her bedroom door open enough for her grandson, Vincent, to see his grandmother in her bra and panties, topless, and naked. Then, once in the pool, they played Marco Polo, all part of the game, their excuse to touch and feel one another through their bathing suits while making their touches and feels appear accidental. Finally, they both laid out on her pool deck in the hot sun naked before making love and fucking one another.

'I saw my grandmother naked. I can't believe I saw my GILF of a grandmother naked. I fucked my grandmother. I can't believe I fucked my grandmother,' thought Vincent after having sex with her.

# # #

My sixty-eight-year-old grandmother, my mother's and my aunt's mother, invited me over to help her move some heavy furniture. My ulterior motive to visit her, it was a hot day and my grandmother had a beautiful swimming pool in her backyard. Figuring that I'd jump in the pool to cool off after helping her do whatever she wanted and needed me to do, I was dressed in a t-shirt and bathing.

Only, as I always do, I had an ulterior, sexual motive in visiting my grandmother. After having incestuous sex with my mother, my aunt, and my sister, I hoped that I could have incestuous sex with my grandmother, too. The bathing suit that I wore wasn't just any ordinary bathing suit. This was my flashing bathing suit. Testing the sexual waters to see if my grandmother was as big of a whore as her daughters and her granddaughter are, something that I had always wanted to do, I had planned to flash my grandmother my naked, erect cock.

Curious for her reaction, with my flaccid cock peeking out from the leg of my bathing suit, I wondered if she'd look at my expose dick. I wondered if she'd stare at my flaccid prick. Or, I wondered if she'd look away in embarrassment, shame, and disgust that I dared to expose myself to my elderly grandmother.

Yet, daring myself to do so, after her daughters and her granddaughter had sex with me, comparing one to the other, I was eager to have sex with my grandmother, too. What did I have to lose by flashing her? To be honest, I was sexually excited to flash my grandmother. Depending on her reaction to seeing my naked prick, I'll be masturbating over flashing my grandmother for the rest of my life. Hoping that incest ran in our family, either she'd look or she wouldn't.

# # #

Depending on how I sat with my legs open, making a surprised appearance, I'd be flashing my grandmother my flaccid, naked prick. Then, if I developed an erection while flashing her, which, no doubt, I would, while pretending that I didn't know that I was nakedly exposed, my cock would stand tall and proud from the hopeful stare of my granny. I couldn't wait to flash her. I couldn't wait for my grandmother to see my naked cock. I couldn't wait to masturbate tonight and tomorrow morning over my grand mother seeing my naked dick.

Putting my deliberate flashing to the test, as soon as my prick was exposed, I watched my grandmother look over at me. Sexually shocking me, she not only looked but she stared. Leaning forward for a closer look, she stared down at my flaccid, naked prick as if she had never seen a flaccid, naked cock before. Then, with her continuing to stare at my exposed cock, my prick grew bigger and harder until I had a massive erection. As if she was the chosen one, I pretended that I didn't know that my erect cock was pointing directly at her.

'I'm flashing my grandmother my naked cock. I can't believe I'm flashing her my naked, erect prick,' I thought while becoming even more sexually excited that she was staring at my naked dick.

With my grandmother not removing her elderly eyes from my erect, naked cock, hopefully, clearly, she was interested in doing more than just staring at my prick. Instead of just looking, I wondered if she'd take my prick in her wrinkled hand and fondle my cock. I wondered if she'd stroke my prick. I wondered if she'd give me a hand job or if she'd dare to sexually do even more.

Then, when she slid a slow tongue across her red, full lips, she made my naked prick throb and pulsate. Sexually excited by the mere thought of my grandmother blowing me, with her from a different generation, I wondered if my grandmother sucked cock. I wondered if she'd suck my dick. After my mother, my aunt, and my sister blew me and allowed me to cum in their mouths, I'd love nothing more than to have my grandmother blow me.

I'd love nothing more than to cum in my grandmother's mouth while she stared up at me with her beady, brown eyes. I'd love nothing more than to cum all over her wrinkled face and across her big, saggy, naked breasts. In the way that I did with her daughters and with my sister, I'd love nothing more than to give my grandmother a cum bath. I'd love to see my grandmother dripping with cum from her mouth, her hair, her nose, her chin, and her breasts.

# # #

"Thank you so very much for helping me move my credenza, those bookcases, and that heavy dining room table, Vincent," she said leaning into me to give me a well-deserved kiss on the cheek.

Only, just as she was about to kiss my cheek, I quickly and deliberately turned my head and kissed my grandmother on the lips. I kissed my grandmother on her lips. Something that I had never done before but always wanted to sexually do, I couldn't believe that I kissed my grandmother on her lips.

The first time kissing my grandmother on her lips, I was tempted to part her lips with my tongue. Only, not wanting to ruin things by rushing things, it was enough that I kissed her on her lips. She seemed surprised that I kissed on the lips but a good sign, instead of pulling away, she returned my kiss with her kiss. I couldn't believe my grandmother kissed me. Then, taking the next sexual step, I so wanted to part her lips with my tongue and French kiss her. I so wanted to French kiss my grandmother.

More than curious now, I wondered what my grandmother would do if I parted her lips with my tongue and stuck my tongue in her mouth. I wondered if she'd push me away or if she'd return my French kiss with her deep, wet kiss. With me horny now, I'd love to make out with my grandmother while touching her and feeling her everywhere that a grandson should never feel his grandmother through her clothes. I'd love to touch, feel, and fondle her giant-sized breasts while fingering her big, erect nipples.

Then, while holding her in my arms, taking the chance that she wouldn't rebuke me and/or push me away, I kissed her again. I kissed my grandmother again. I did it. I really did it. I couldn't believe that I had the audacity to not only kiss my grandmother on her lips again but also to French kiss her again.

'I was making out with my grandmother. I couldn't believe that I was making out with my mother's and my aunt's mother,' I thought.

I parted her lips with my tongue again. I French kissed my grandmother. Surprising me, instead of pulling away, sticking her elderly tongue in my mouth, she returned my French kiss with her French kiss. I couldn't believe that I was making out with my grandmother and she was making out with me.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'This is so thrilling. I never thought I'd be making out with my grandmother. I never thought that I'd be feeling her supersized breasts through her clothes while fingering her erect nipples. Now, I wondered if she'd allow me to strip her naked. I wondered if she'd have sex with me in the way that I yearned to have sex with her.'

Taking that as my green light to sexually continue making out with my grandmother, I felt her huge breasts, first one and then the other, while continuing to French kiss her. I couldn't believe that I was making out with my grandmother while feeling her breasts through her clothes. I couldn't believe she allowed me to make out with her while feeling her huge breasts through her clothes. Something that was as shocking as it was sexually exciting, I couldn't believe she was allowing me to feel her big tits through her clothes.

'I'm feeling my grandmother's tits. I can't believe that I'm not only feeling her tits but also fingering her erect nipples, too,' I thought. 'I'll be masturbating over this tonight and tomorrow morning.'

Then, when her big, erect nipples made their presence known through her bra and blouse, I fingered her erect nipples again. While still making out with my grandmother, I pulled them, turned them, and twisted her nipples through her blouse and bra. I couldn't wait to strip her topless. I couldn't wait to see my grandmother's big, naked breasts. I couldn't wait to suck on her nipples. I couldn't wait to strip her naked. I couldn't wait to see her naked, wrinkled ass.

# # #

Stopping me from doing more, when a look of sexual arousal took hold of her face, I knew that I had sexually excited my grandmother. Instead of taking the next step, stripping herself naked, and taking me to her bedroom, she stopped me cold. Perhaps, my grandmother wasn't the whore that her daughters were and that I hoped and believed her to be. Perhaps, my grandmother didn't want to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her. With her from a different generation, perhaps, she's more of a lady that my mother, aunt, and sister.

"You're all heated up," she said clearly trying to cool me off. "Why don't you take a dip in the pool," she said saying what I was thinking as if she could read my mind.

I looked from her to look at the glistening, blue pool water in the backyard. I already had such a huge erection from making out with her and feeling her big breasts through her clothes. I pretended that I didn't know that my erect cock was still exposed. While wondering what she'd do, I was tempted to put my hand on my big, throbbing dick, wrap her fingers around it, and move my hips back and forth for her to masturbate me.

"I'd love to go for a swim, grandma," I said looking back at her still staring at my erect, naked prick.

'Only, the Hell with going for a swim, I'd rather continue making out with my grandmother,' I thought. 'I'd rather continue touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes while French kissing her. Hoping to see her topless and/or naked, I'd rather slowly undress my grandmother,' I thought.

Hoping that she'd want to go for a swim with me and join me in the pool, with her sexually exciting me by staring at my erect prick, I'd love to get my grandmother in the pool. Giving me a loving look, as if she knew what I was doing or trying to do, sexually seduce my grandmother, she smiled at me. Only, this wasn't just a grandmotherly smile. As if she was thinking what I was thinking, having incestuous sex with one another, she gave me a sexy smile with a naughty look.

'Perhaps, my grandmother is the hope that I thought and hoped her to be,' I thought.

# # #

"Actually, going for a swim sounds like fun. Maybe, I'll go for a swim with you, too," said my grandmother with a flash of sexual arousal brightening her face.

As if she could read my mind, I couldn't believe my grandmother was coming in the pool with me. A great way to continue touching and feeling her though her bathing suit, I hoped she'd play Marco Polo with me. I'd love to stick my horny hand down her bathing suit top and feel her naked breasts and nipples. I'd love to stick my hand between her legs and cup her bathing suit clad pussy. I'd love to touch, feel, squeeze, and slap her shapely bathing suit clad ass.

"Excuse me while I change into my one-piece bathing suit. Sorry to disappoint you but my bikini days are long over," she said with a sexy laugh. "In the way that I once did, I no longer have the sexy body to wear a bikini."

Yet, who was she kidding? In the way that my mother and aunt were MILFs, my grandmother was a GILF. She had a great body with a tight, little ass. If I didn't know how old she was, I'd guess that she was in her early fifties instead of in her late sixties.

'I'd love to make love to my grandmother. I'd love to fuck her,' I thought. I'd love for her to blow me. In the way that I ejaculated cum in my aunt's, mother's, and sister's mouths, I'd love to cum in my grandmother's mouth, too. I'd love to watch her staring up at me with my big prick stretching her beautiful mouth while she stroked me and sucked me.'

# # #

Whatever else happened, at least I exposed my naked, erect cock to my grandmother. Instead of her looking away, she actually leaned forward in her chair and stared at my naked prick. Not stopping there, I kissed her on her lips and parted her lips. I French kissed my grandmother and she returned my French kiss with her long, wet kiss. I was still stunned that I had made out with my grandmother while I felt her enormous breasts through her clothes.

Something that I never expected her to do and was surprised and sexually excited that she did, my grandmother didn't close her bedroom door all the way when undressing to change in her bathing suit. I couldn't believe that she left her bedroom door open just enough that I could see her from the living room and watch her getting undressed in her full-length mirror in her bedroom. I wondered in the way that I had deliberately flashed my grandmother if she was deliberately flashing me or totally unaware, if she was accidentally flashing me.

Taking her sweet time undressing as if she was sexually teasing me, I watched her slowly and seductively unbutton and remove her blouse to expose her big, white brassiere. She unbuttoned one button and looked down to see what that unbuttoned button exposed before unbuttoning the next button. Having never seen anything of my grandmother, not as much as her bra strap, I couldn't believe that a was seeing her in her massive bra now.

She had a huge bra with six hooks in back. I've never seen a six-hook bra. I've never seen such a big bra. Much like her breasts, big boulder holders, her bra was enormous. In the way of a suspension bridge, she had underwire supports.

As if I had never seen a woman's cleavage before, leaning forward in my chair for a better and close look, I stared at my grandmother's long line of sexy cleavage. I'd love to part her cleavage with my erect cock and fuck her tits. Then, not believing she was actually stripping herself naked in front of me, I couldn't believe she was undressing with her bedroom door open enough for me to watch her undressing.

'How sexually exciting is this watching my grandmother remove her clothes. Masturbating over this for the rest of my life, I couldn't wait to masturbate over all of this,' I thought.

As if she was deliberately, sexually, teasing me, I watched her remove her skirt to expose her white, sheer, granny panties. I stared at all that I could see of her pussy mound, her camel toe, and her pussy slit. I stared at the dark patch of pubic hair that I could clearly see through her sheer, white panties.

No doubt, making her horny, I must have sexually aroused her by flashing her my erect, naked prick. Surprising me that she was undressing with her bedroom door open enough for me watch her undressing, my grandmother wasn't dead, yet. At sixty-eight-years-old, she's still active and youthful with her playing tennis and swimming, she didn't look her age.

Seriously, especially now that I was seeing of her partially naked body, if I didn't know how old she was, I'd guess that she was in her early fifties instead of her in her late sixties. Clearly with her good looks and their sexually and shapely bodies running in our family, in the way that my mother, my aunt, and my sister were all hot, my grandmother was hot, too. Hoping that she'd agree to have sex with me, I couldn't wait to have sex with my grandmother.

# # #

Then, as if she was unaware that I was watching her removing her clothes and stripping herself naked, acting unaware that I could see her undressing, deliberately flashing me her bra and panties, she turned to face me. Turning the tables on me, my grandmother flashed me her underwear clad body in the way that I had flashed her my naked prick. Never removing my horny eyes from my grandmother in her sexy bra and sheer, white panties, I couldn't help myself from staring at all that I was seeing of my partially dressed grandmother.

Not done sexually teasing me, not believing what I was seeing, the first time seeing as much of my grandmother sexy and shapely body, I watched her remove her bra straps from her shoulders. I watched as she reached around herself to unhook her massively wide, six hook bra. Then, as if there was a drumroll going off in my head, while I held my breath in sexual anticipation, I watched as she slowly removed her bra straps from her shoulders, first one and then the other.

Finally, while holding her bra cups in place with her hands, she removed one of her bra cups before removing the other one of her bra cups to expose her huge, sagging breasts and big, erect nipples. Never expecting my grandmother to undress without closing her bedroom door, I never expected to watch her undressing. I never expected to see my grandmother topless. I never expected to see my grandmother's huge, naked tits.

'My grandmother's naked breasts. I can't believe I'm seeing her naked tits. She has such big tits. I can't wait to touch them. I can't wait to feel them. I can't wait to fondle them while sucking her erect nipples,' I thought.

If it wasn't enough that I saw my aunt's, my mother's, and my sister's naked tits, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my grandmother's naked tits, too. If it wasn't enough that I had exposed my erect, naked prick to my aunt, my mother, my sister, and now to my grandmother, I couldn't believe it when she exposed her naked body to me. After I saw her in her bra and panties, now, I was seeing her topless.

'After watching this strip tease, definitely, we'd be having sex, incestuous sex,' I thought.

# # #

Having bigger breasts and bigger nipples than my mother and my aunt's, big breasts and big, erect nipples, my grandmother had such big, albeit sagging tits. Then, something I didn't expect her to do, figuring she'd leave her panties on and wear them under her bathing suit, while facing me, as if sexually teasing me, she slowly slid down her panties. Exposing her naked, brown and grey, bushy pussy to me, my grandmother was naked, totally naked. Not only had I seen her naked breasts and her erect nipples but now I was seeing her naked, bushy pussy, too.

Untrimmed and all natural, she had such a big, grey and brown bush. I could only imagine what it must feel like to bury my face in my grandmother's wild, bushy forest of pubic hair. I'd love nothing better than to masturbate my grandmother while fondling her naked breasts and fingering her nipples.

Licking her while rubbing her clit and finger fucking her hairy pussy, I'd love nothing better than to eat my grandmother's cunt. With her flashing not done, with her bending at the waist, she flashed me her naked ass when she turned to grab her bathing suit from her bottom, dresser drawer. I stared at her naked cunt and her naked ass in the way that I stared at her naked breasts and in the way that she stared at my naked prick.

12