Sex with my Busty Grandma, Viola

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Destined that we'd be having incestuous sex, something so sexually forbidden, I'd love to have incestuous sex with my grandmother. I'd love to make love to her before fucking her. In the way that I gave my sister multiple, sexual orgasms, I'd love to give my grandmother multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock.

While wondering what she sounded like and looked like when cumming, I'd love to see and hear my grandmother cum. I'd love her to call my name while cumming. I'd love to give her the sexual experience that she deserved and hasn't had in years.

Never have I been as sexually excited since the first time that I saw Mimi Rogers naked in the movie, Full Body Massage. Only, my grandmother had much bigger breasts than Mimi Rogers. Definitely F cups, her breasts were as big as Christina Hendricks and Sofia Vergara's naked breasts.

While wondering if she had deliberately flashed me, or if she absentmindedly had forgotten to close her bedroom door, I couldn't believe I was seeing my grandmother naked. Naked, my grandmother is naked. Naked, I'm seeing my grandmother naked. After having sex with my sexy sister, I'll be masturbating tonight and tomorrow morning over watching her strip herself naked and hopefully having sex with my GILF of a grandmother.

In the way that I had flashed my grandmother my naked prick, she flashed me her round, naked ass, her naked, bushy pussy, and her big, naked breasts. I hoped this was a prelude to us having sex, incestuous sex. I couldn't wait to make out with my grandmother again. I couldn't wait to French kiss her while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere that a grandson should never touch and feel his grandmother again. I couldn't wait to get her in her pool.

I couldn't wait to make love to my grandmother. In the way that I made love to and fucked my sister, I couldn't wait to not only make love to my grandmother but also, I couldn't wait to fuck her. With the both of them next on my list, instead of having them just blow me, I couldn't wait to make love to and fuck my aunt and my mother, too. In the way that I ejaculated cum in their mouths and all over their pretty faces, while hoping to make my mother, my aunt, and/or my sister pregnant, I couldn't wait to cum in their pussies, too.

I couldn't wait to stick my prick in my grandmother's elderly hand and have her masturbate me. I couldn't wait to stick my stiff prick in my grandmother's mouth and have her suck me. I couldn't wait to cum in her mouth and all over her face. I couldn't wait to give my grandmother a cum bath. In the way that I gave my sister, Veronica, multiple orgasms, I couldn't wait to give my grandmother, Viola, multiple, sexual orgasms.

# # #

After exposing myself to my grandmother and after she exposed herself to me, I took that as my invitation to touch, feel, fondle, and grope her bathing suit clad body while playing Marco Polo with her in the pool. While wondering if she'd allow me to sexually touch and feel her, I couldn't wait to feel her bathing suit clad, breasts, ass, and pussy. I couldn't wait to stick my horny hand down her bathing suit top to fondle her huge, naked breasts and finger her giant, erect nipples.

As soon as we climbed in the pool, something that we always did and something that I loved to doing with my grandmother, we played Marco Polo. Free with my hands while making my touches and feels seem accidental, with my horny hands submerged beneath the water, I loved touching and feeling my grandmother's bathing suit clad ass, pussy, and breasts. Returning the sexual favor, I loved her touching and feeling me, too. Clearly, she enjoyed fondling my erect prick through my bathing suit as much as I loved feeling her tits, ass, and pussy through her bathing suit.

"Marco Polo," I said reaching out my horny hands to touch and feel grandmother's huge tits and finger her big, erect nipples.

Every time I touched, felt, fondled, and groped her huge bathing suit clad breasts, instead of pushing me away, she laughed. Clearly, my grandmother loved the sexual attention that I paid her and her big tits. Seemingly, a long time since anyone paid her any sexual attention, she enjoyed being felt up by her grandson. Then, when it was her turn to be it, when I allowed her to grab me, with her not very subtle about it, instead of grabbing my arm, she grabbed and groped my erection through my bathing suit.

Taking her groping my erection as a green light, I stuck my horny hand down her bathing suit top and felt and fondled her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. After she continued fondling my bathing suit clad erection, with her not stopping me, I removed her bathing suit straps from her shoulders. Daring myself to do so, I pulled down the front of her bathing suit. Again, with her not stopping me, I couldn't believe that I exposed my grandmother's naked breasts to my horny eyes. I couldn't believe that my grandmother was topless. I was seeing her naked breasts and erect nipples.

I couldn't believe that I had pulled down the bodice of my grandmother's bathing suit. As shocked as I was sexually excited, again, I couldn't believe my grandmother was topless. I couldn't believe that I had exposed my grandmother's huge, naked breasts to my horny eyes. As if I was her boyfriend, her lover, or her husband, I couldn't believe that I was seeing her naked, erect nipples. Moreover, not stopping me, as if she wanted me to see her naked tits up close, I couldn't believe my grandmother allowed me to expose her naked breasts to my horny eyes.

# # #

"Oh, my God, Vinnie. I'm topless," she said looking down at her naked breasts before looking up at me with a sexy smile and a naughty look. "You naughty boy, you stripped your grandmother topless," she said.

Acting embarrassed that I was seeing her naked tits, she acted ashamed that I was seeing her naked breasts. Yet, I knew better. I knew that she wanted me to see her big, naked breasts as much as I wanted to see her big, naked tits.

"Oh, my God. You can see my naked tits," she said looking down at her naked breasts before looking up at me with a face full of sexual arousal. "I'm so embarrassed," she said feigning her embarrassment and not even covering her naked breasts with her hands and/or with her forearms.

Instead, of making a move to pull up her bathing suit top and replace her bathing suit straps, she cupped her big tits in the palms of her hands and slid slow fingers across her erect nipples. Instead of covering her naked breasts with her hands and/or with her forearms, standing tall, she threw her shoulders back and puffed out her chest to make her huge tits look even bigger. Then, sexually teasing me, while staring up at me staring at her naked breasts, she raised her big tits to her mouth to suck them while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'In the same way that my mother, my aunt, and my sister are incestuous whores, my grandmother is an incestuous whore, too. I couldn't wait to suck her big, erect nipples while fondling her naked breasts.'

Taking this as my chance to strip myself naked, with her unaware what I was doing while she was on the other side of the pool with her eyes closed, I removed my bathing suit. I quickly stroked my cock to a full erection. In the way that my grandmother was topless, I was naked. Wondering what her reaction would be when she touched and felt my erect, naked prick, I couldn't wait to shock her. Hopefully, she'd take me in her hand to stroke me.

Only, I couldn't sexually shock my grandmother. Having sexually lived through it all with three husbands, my grandmother was sexually shockproof. She loved touching, fondling, groping, and stroking my naked cock as much as I her love touching, feeling, fondling, and groping my naked prick and as much as I loved touching, feeling, fondling, and groping her naked tits. Grandma was a whore; she was definitely a whore. Now, I couldn't wait for her to blow me. I couldn't wait to cum in her mouth. I couldn't wait to make love to her before fucking her.

"Marco Polo," she said while swimming towards me.

As soon as she swam up to me, she reached down for my bathing suit clad cock. Surprising her, she grabbed a whole handful of my naked, erect prick and testicles. As if she was fondling her dildo, she fondled the head of my naked prick. I couldn't believe my grandmother was holding my naked, erect prick in her elderly hand while slowly stroking me.

"Oh, Vincent, it's been twenty-years since I've had a hard prick in my hand. Let's get some sun, shall we? I need to see your naked cock up-close."

In the way that I had removed my bathing suit, my grandmother removed her bathing suit, too. In the way that I was naked, my grandmother was naked, too. I couldn't believe my grandmother was naked. I had never seen my grandmother topless and/or naked in the way that I was seeing her topless and naked now. Looking good for an old broad, for a sixty-eight-year-old woman, she had an incredibly, beautiful, sexy, and shapely body.

While staring at all that she was showing and all that I was seeing, again, she had quite the shapely and sexy body for an elderly woman. When she finally retired to a nursing home, no doubt, the elderly men would have some sexy fun with her. Now, with the both of us naked, we rested on our backs on the pool deck. While she fondled my erect prick, I fingered her big nipples with one hand and fingered her naked pussy with my other hand.

Then, surprising me by mounting me and shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, my grandmother made slow, sweet love to me while French kissing me before fucking me. I couldn't believe my sweet and loving grandmother was fucking me. She humped me as fast and as hard as I humped her. Forget about making love, we were fucking. I was fucking my grandmother and she was fucking me.

To be continued with Chapter 5, Sex with my Mother-in-law, Mary.

12