Sex with My Ex

Story Info
Going out with the girls leads me to fucking my ex.
2.3k words
4.45
21.9k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Sally. I have never written a story like this before, I hope you like it. I wouldn't exactly call this a romance story, but I didn't know which other category to choose. So, here it goes.

I am 35 years old. I've got long brown hair, cute smile & a very athletic body with firm 34C breasts, great abs & a big, round firm ass & I'm short, just barely 5ft tall & weigh 113lbs.

I got married when I was 24 to Mark, the guy everyone told me not to marry. The only good part about our marriage was the incredible sex. I've had sex before our marriage, but none of them compared to the mind blowing sex I had with Mark. Of course, everyone was right about him & we divorced 3 years later. After we split up, I was with a couple guys, but they couldn't satisfy me sexually the way Mark did.

7 years after my divorce, I went out bar hopping with a few friends to celebrate my promotion. It was a hot summer night, so I wore a very cute, kind of sexy sun dress. It was low cut enough to show my great cleavage, but not low enough to be trashy. I wore a matching white lace thong & bra on.

By the time we got to the 4th place, I was quite tipsy. We were all on the dance floor when Sarah told me that Mark was there, at the bar with his friends & said we could leave if I wanted. All the anger came rushing back, but so did the memories of all of the amazing orgasms I had with him. The only thing that I could get to come out of my mouth was "God, sex was great with him, what I wouldn't do for 1 more time." I couldn't help but feel a little twinge between my legs.

I had enough alcohol in me to make me not care what I was about to do. We needed another round of drinks, so I went to the bar, pushed my way through the group of guys so I could be next to him. Trying to get the bartender to see me so I could order my drinks, I leaned over the bar trying to wave her down, this made my dress raise up so it barely covered my ass. After ordering my drinks, I said hi to his friends & gave his friend, Jeff, a hug. He was the best man in our wedding. I turned around, put my finger on Mark's chest & said

"And you, you're a fucking asshole.

"He said "but you're still beautiful".

"I know."

I grabbed the drinks & walked away. My heart was pounding. This was the first time I had seen him since the divorce. I brought my friends their drinks & I told them what happened at the bar. Sarah said "you should totally fuck him, sorry, but you really need to get laid." I had been working so hard on my career, that I rarely thought about anything else, let alone being in any kind of relationship.

Mark & his friends knew we were talking about him, so they decided to come over & talk to us. I was so nervous, chugged my drink. He said that if it would make me more comfortable, they would leave. Colleen told them that they didn't have to leave, but that Mark should dance with me & she pushed me towards him. I said that I wasn't dancing with him, but he grabbed my hand & said that its the least he could do & he remembers how much I loved to dance.

I told him that this wouldn't make me hate him any less, but since I had 1 too many drinks, I would dance with him to this 1 song. That 1 song turned into 5, then a slow song. I tried to walk away, but he pulled me to him. We danced close & I couldn't look at him because all I could think about was what I shouldn't be thinking about.

The song ended, I pulled away & went straight for the bar for another drink, trying to get it off my mind. Apparently, while we were dancing, my friends told his friends how much I missed sex with him & of course while I was at the bar, his friends told him. He came up to me & asked if we could talk outside. I rolled my eyes, acting like I had nothing to say to him & that I wanted nothing to do with him, but I said fine.

As we were standing outside the bar & he told me how sorry he was for everything & how he regrets how things ended & wished things could be different between us. Whatever, I just rolled my eyes like I wasn't believing a word that came out of his mouth. Next thing I knew, he leaned in & kissed me. I didn't stop him. We made out for what seemed like forever.

It was closing time. Our friends came out of the bar. I said I had to go, Sarah was my ride. He said that he could bring me home, if I wanted. I made it clear to him that nothing was going to happen, even though deep down I was hoping it would.

We got to my house, I said goodbye & wanted to get out of the car, but I hesitated. he grabbed my hand & asked for 1 last kiss before he left. Against my better judgment, I kissed him, then I couldn't stop kissing him. I didn't want it to stop.

Mark's hand started wandering, first up & down my arm, then to my breast as he started kissing my neck, which he knows how much that turns me on. I whispered to him to stay.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

I said "yes. I'm sure. I want you to stay."

We just barely got in the door & he had me pinned against the wall, his hands were all over me. Then his hand went under my dress. He felt how wet my thong was as he rubbed his hand against it. Then he pulled it to the side & pushed a finger in me. I gasped, then grinded down into his hand pushing his finger in deeper. I moaned & said "I cant believe I'm doing this."

He said "do you want me to stop?"

"Oh God no, don't stop"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure"

He pushed his finger in harder as he rubbed my clit with his thumb. "Oh, oh God!" Just as a 2nd finger entered me, I started to orgasm. "oh God, oh God, oh my God, I can't I believe we're doing this." He always did have magic hands.

As I came down from my 1st orgasm of the night, he whispered in my ear "take me to your bedroom." I led the way. He lifted my sundress over my head, I unbuttoned his shorts & pulled them down along with his underwear as a got on my knees. I stroked his thick 9" cock & licked the precum from the tip. I licked down his shaft, then back up, then said "boy have I missed you, mmm." I took it in my mouth.

It's been a long time since I've had his cock in my mouth, because of his size, I couldn't take it all in at first, it took a bit to get used to, but I made it my mission to get that thick long rod down my throat like I used to do. It took a few minutes, but I did it. I felt such a sense of pride when I finally got his whole cock deep down my throat. I heard him say "wow, you can still suck a mean cock."

Then he stood me up saying that I couldn't make him cum yet. He laid me on the bed, started kissing me as he massaged my breasts. kissing my neck, working his way down. He sucked on my hard nipples before continuing down my body. I could always cum just by the way he licked & kissed my stomach, this time he stopped just before & continued his way down. He licked & kissed up & down my inner thigh, then the other thigh, then he finally made it to my soaked pussy.

He teasingly licked my slit, I couldn't take any more teasing, so I pushed his face into my hungry cunt saying "suck my clit... I need you to eat my pussy. please. you know, how you used to do it... Oh... oh yeah, ... just like that." I can't explain it, but this man could eat pussy like no other. He sucked my clit, then bit it softly, then licked it & licked my hole, sticking his tongue in & out. Then he began fingering me. 2 fingers pushing in & out of me while he sucked my clit. It was the best feeling I had in such a long time.

A feeling I hadn't felt in a long time was about to happen. He rubbed his hand all in my pussy juices, scooping up as much as he could & began lubricating my asshole with it. he massaged it, then gently inserted his fingertip. He carefully loosened me up so I could take his finger. 1 finger was in my ass & his other hand was busy rubbing my clit & fingering my pussy.

After another orgasm, he asked where my toy is, knowing I'd have one, since we used them all the time. "top nightstand drawer." He opened the drawer, "wow, quite the collection!" He grabbed my vibrator & started teasing me with it, rubbing it up & down my clit, around my pussy hole before pushing it all the way in. Then with his other hand, he began fingering my ass again. It didn't take long before I was having another one.

I loved the feeling of being double penetrated & he knew it. But now I wanted him. I needed his cock deep inside me. I took the toy out of my cunt & started sucking it. He knew what that meant, but he said "say it."

"Say what?" i asked.

"You know, tell me what you want."

"I want you. I want your long, thick cock in me. I want you to fuck me so hard, I can't walk straight for a week"

And he did. He went full force into me, no easing it in, just pushed that fat rod so hard into my tight cunt, I let out a loud moan. I felt so full as he stretched my pussy & went balls deep into my canal. it's been a long time since I had a cock that big in me. He brought my legs up into his shoulders & pounded me so hard, I thought I was going to pass out.

He flipped me over. I got on all 4's. He knew this has always been my favorite position. He picked up right where he left off & pounded me harder & harder with each thrust. after another orgasm, he slowed down so he could concentrate on my ass. He worked his finger back in, then 2.

Once I was comfortable with that, he gently slid the tip of his monstrous head in & held it the until I got used to it. He held it there until I was ready to take more. I slowly pushed back to take him deeper in my colon. It didn't take long before I had taken all 9" in. It hurt, but I wanted all of him deep inside every hole. Once he knew I was relaxed enough, he took over. He pulled out a little, leaving just the head in. I let out a loud moan as he gently pushed his rod back in. He began picking up speed as I began having my first anal orgasm in 7 years. It was amazing.

He handed my my toy, "You know what to do with it," he said. Oh yes I did. This is as close to a threesome as I had ever got. He always wanted me to, I wanted to, but I just couldn't bring myself to actually go through with it. So I would fuck my pussy with the dildo while he fucked my ass. This night was no different.

I took the vibrator, turned it up to high & fucked my pussy while he began ramming his cock into my ass just as hard as he did my pussy. It was an amazing feeling. "Oh God," I yelled. "Don't stop. I'm cumming, oh, oh, oh my fucking God!" My back arched my body began shaking.

I was having the biggest orgasm of my life as he said "I'm about to cum."

"Don't stop. Cum in my ass. Just please don't stop!"

He kept thrusting deep into my ass. I felt him shoot his load. We both collapsed on the bed & passed out.

We woke up around noon to a flood of texts & voicemails from our friends wondering what was going on. We got cleaned up, I made breakfast & we both agreed that as mind blowing as that was, this couldn't happen again. He got ready to leave, I walked him to the door he leaned in, gave me a passionate kiss that lasted way longer than it should have & said "are you sure this is it?"

I stared at him. I didn't want it to be the last time. I wanted him to take me back to my bedroom & have a repeat of the night before, but I said "you better go." He left.

Of course this wasn't the end. This was the beginning of many more adventures with him. Please read my upcoming stories.