Sex with My Ex Turns into Gangbang

Story Info
My ex & his friends surprised me with a gangbang.
1.9k words
4.43
43.1k
34
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To find out how I got to this point, please read my first 2 stories, "Sex with my ex" and "Sex with my ex turns into threesome."

It's been about 5 months since my 1st 3some with Mark & Jeff. It was so amazing, I was completely hooked & ended up having 3somes with him & all 5 of his friends, some more than once.

I was in the middle of a 3some with Mark & Rob. I was on top of Rob with in him in my pussy & Mark behind me, in my ass, taking both cocks deep inside each hole.

Mark knows in the heat of the moment, he can get me to admit any fantasy that I've had, especially with a little alcohol in my system.

In the middle of an orgasm, he grabbed my hair, pulling me back against him. He began kissing my neck, then whispering in my ear, he says

"You want it, don't you?"

"I do, don't stop."

"No, I mean more, you want more cocks."

"What?"

"You want all of us to fuck you."

I couldn't say anything. He was right, I really did, but I was too embarrassed to admit it.

Rob filled my cunt with his hot load. We let him get up while Mark began really pounding my ass. He pulled me back to him again, thrusting into me & said

"Come on, it's just you & me, you can tell me." I gasped.

He thrusted again, this time a little deeper & said

"All 6 of us taking turns."

I moaned as he thrusts harder & deeper.

"6 cocks taking turns filling you completely."

Another thrust & says

"You taking 6 cocks in your mouth."

He thrusts deep into my colon, making me moan louder.

"6 big thick pieces of meat stretching your sweet cunt."

I begin to tremble as he thrusts harder.

"6 long shafts pounding your tight little ass."

I can't take it any longer & I explode, having a massive orgasm & say

"Yeeesssss, oh God, yes. I want to fuck all the cock you can give me. Ooohhhh God, give it to me" as he fills my ass with his cum.

We got cleaned up & ordered pizza. Rob left. As we're sitting on the couch eating dinner, he brings it up.

"So, a gangbang, huh?"

"You know I really wouldn't do that."

"I know you wouldn't have said it if you weren't thinking about it. I just think you're too embarrassed to admit it."

"The only way you'd get me to do a gangbang is if you tied me up like you did when you first made me fuck Jeff. Then I wouldn't have a choice."

"Oh, I see. I get it." as he puts his hand between my legs & rubs my wet pussy. I got up & said I had to leave. I went home & fucked my dildo, the whole time thinking about getting gangbanged by him & his 5 friends.

A couple of months & countless fucks later, he planned a dinner out. He called it our fuckversary. It was our 1 year anniversary of meeting at the bar & sleeping together for the 1st time after our divorce 7 years prior.

We went to a nice restaurant. Both of us dressed up. I wore a sexy, but classy black dress, with spaghetti straps, built in bra & it fell just above my knees, with a pair of strappy heels & no panties.

Dinner was great, we were actually able to have a conversation about something other than sex that didn't lead to an argument. I wasn't paying attention & ended up having easy too much to drink, which is exactly the way he wanted me. He knows how horny I get when I've had too much to drink.

We got into the car & headed down the road when I told him I wasn't wearing any panties. He slid his hand up my dress to verify & felt my wet slit. We got back to his house. As soon as we pulled in the driveway, he put his hands back up my dress & pushed 2 fingers in my wet pussy. He fingered my cunt until I came all over his hand.

"Are you ready to go in, or are we going to give your neighbors more of a show?" I asked.

We went inside. My dress was off before we got to the bedroom. I got on the bed, he was partially on me, but partially on the side. He began fingering me hard as he kissed his way down my body until his face met my sopping wet pussy, licking & sucking my clit, making me cum again.

Mark got up & tied my hands above my head & began kissing my mouth, then my neck down to my breasts, sucking & nibbling on my nipples. He lifted my left leg, kissing up & down my thigh before tying my ankle to the headboard. He did the same with my right leg, then started kissing his way down my leg to my cunt, while massaging my anus with his fingertip.

"You forgot the blindfold," I said. He always blindfolds me when he ties me up like this.

"No, not this time. I want you to see what you've got coming, I think you'll like it."

Just then, his friends walk in. All 5 of them. "No! I am not doing this. I can't believe you really think I'm gonna fuck all 6 of you at once. That's not gonna happen."

"You'll be fine. You'll like it, you'll see."

"No way! I can't believe you're doing this to me again."

"Mmm, and remember how much you ended up loving that first 3some? Remember, I was right about that & I'm right about this."

"No, no way!"

"There's nothing wrong with having a fantasy come true." He says as he begins making my clit with his finger. "Now just relax & try it, then if you want us to stop, we will."

"You promise? You guys will really stop when I say to?"

They all agreed & undressed. I had hands all over me. Then 1 by 1, they began eating my pussy. Each one making me cum all over their face & fingers. Each one giving my pussy one more finger than the last until I ended up with a fist buried deep inside my cunt. It hurt, but I couldn't stop cuming.

After the fisting was over, one by one, they all took turns fucking me, pounding me harder & harder, each filling either my pussy or ass with their cum.

Mark & Scott began untying me as Mark asked "are you ready for more? We're gonna fill each hole so full of cock, you'll be begging for mercy."

"I need a drink first, I need some water." I had been cuming so hard for the past hour, that I was dehydrated. Fred quickly got me a drink, but not water, he made me a vodka & cranberry, a little too heavy on the vodka, but I drank it anyway. It was just what I needed to keep me relaxed enough to be able to take 6 above average sized cocks.

"Ok, are we ready to continue this party?" Sam asked.

"Let's go. I'm ready" I said.

Rob laid on the bed, I climbed on top & impaled myself onto his 8" shaft. I moaned as I slid all the way down, taking him balls deep into my hungry cunt. It didn't take long for me to have an orgasm. As I did, Dave stepped up & took his place behind me, pushing his thick piece of meat deep inside my colon, making me scream with pleasure. I could feel all the muscles in my body tighten. I was frozen, I couldn't move from the massive orgasm I was having. Both cocks kept my orgasm going by pounding me harder & harder.

Fred stepped up & began fucking my mouth, ramming his cock down my throat, making me choke. He let up a little, allowing me to take it as far as I wanted. I worked my way up to taking it down my throat without gagging.

Simultaneously, Rob & Dave filled both holes with their thick, creamy loads. Then it was Fred's turn. He began assaulting my throat with his rod as he exploded down my throat, making me swallow every drop.

3 down, 3 to go. Mark was right, I was loving every minute.

We started in a reverse cowgirl position, with me taking the biggest cock in my ass. Jeff has an 11" long & almost 6" thick rod & he certainly knows how to use it well, although as much as I do struggle taking him in my ass, I always end up loving it at the end.

Jeff is too big for me to ride on my own, so Fred & Dave helped out. They got on both sides of me & helped bring me down slowly, then brought me back up, down & back up. Pushing me a little further down Jeff's fat shaft each time, making me scream as I get impaled by this massive piece of meat.

Scott decides it's time for my pussy to get some attention & pushes his cock deep inside. I begin riding both cocks. I didn't take long to get me to orgasm. It didn't take Scott long either, as I began my orgasm, he shoots his load deep in my pussy.

I turn around & tell Jeff that I need him in my cunt. I got his cock in position. Even with all the cum deposited in me, I still have a hard time taking him in because of his monstrous size, but I want it, I want to take as much of it as I can, as deep as I can.

I begin riding harder, taking him deeper, moaning louder. Mark gets behind me & begins pounding my ass. My orgasms were non stop, I began convulsing. I couldn't stop. I became uncontrollable.

"Fuck me, fuck me harder, fuck me harder!"

They began pounding me so hard, I thought I was going to pass out.

"Oh God, yeeesssss, ooohhhh yeeesssss, ooohhhh, keep fucking me, don't stop, don't stop!"

I was being held up by Fred & Scott so Jeff & Mark could fuck me as hard as they possibly could. They were both relentless, pounding me so hard, making me scream as I couldn't stop cuming all over their giant cocks.

White cream started oozing out of my cunt as Jeff exploded. Just seconds later, Mark blew his load deep inside my colon.

We collapsed on the bed. My head was spinning. I couldn't believe that I just fucked 6 guys all at once & I felt no shame in it. I loved it.

Mark noticed the smile on my face & said, "That was so hot. I new you'd like it."

"Oh my God, that was amazing! I can't believe I did that."

Jeff says "I can't believe you rode my dick like that, I haven't had any girl that was able to take it like you did. That was incredible."

Everyone started leaving. They all hugged me & said they had a great time & hoped we could do it again. I certainly hope so too.