Sex with My Ex Turns into Threesome

Story Info
Sex with my ex led me to being forced into a threesome.
4.1k words
4.53
71.8k
51

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone. To get the story of how this all began, read my 1st story titled "Sex with my ex" first. This is a continuation of that story.

3 days after bringing my ex home from a bar & having the most amazing sex ever, he called to see how I was doing with what happened. I told him I was fine, but in all reality, it woke something up in me. A sexuality that I had missed for so long, but was too wrapped up in my career to realize it.

It didn't take long before I was back in bed with him. I fucked him 7 times leading up to the night I'm about to tell you about. Each time was even more amazing than the last. It included me being tied up, blindfolded, watching porn & using toys. This was the kind of sex we had before our divorce. The only thing we didn't do was bring another person into our bed, not for a lack of him trying, I was the one against it.

It was a Friday night. He began calling it 'fuck me friday' because that's usually

when we would get together. My phone chimed, he texted me. "Wanna fuck?"

"Of course."

"8:00, my house, wear something sexy."

"I'll be there."

I got to his house promptly at 8pm, wearing a naughty school girl outfit. pleated mini skirt that barely covered my ass, white blouse that was 1 size too small so it was tight across my chest & no bra. The top was unbuttoned enough to make my tits practically spill out. I wore a black lace thong.

I rang the doorbell. "Wow, you better get inside before my neighbors try getting a piece of that ass."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"I sure would, but you'd never go for it, would you?"

"Willingly? Never."

I always had a hard time admitting that him sharing me with another guy, or multiple guys, was a fantasy of mine from the 1st time we watched it on porn together.

He had drinks waiting. I wasn't quite sure why, I mean, is not like he had to work hard to get me into bed. I was a sure thing, but of course I'd never turn down an alcoholic drink. Little did I know about the reason behind him needing to have me drink.

After 2 drinks on an empty stomach, I was starting to feel the effects of the alcohol, which always made me a little extra horny. I put my drink down & decided to do a little role playing. Walking toward him, I said

"Mr Smith, I'm sorry, but I forgot to do my homework last night. Am I going to be punished for it?"

He chuckled & decided to play along, saying

"Ive warned you before, so you know what happens when homework isn't turned in. Get across my lap & take your punishment."

I layed across his lap. My heart pounding with excitement. My skirt was so short, it automatically lifted half way up my ass when I layed across his lap. I had my legs spread slightly. He rubbed his hand from my pussy up to my ass, feeling the wetness of my thong. "Mmmm. You are a naughty girl & naughty girls need to be punished."

He rubbed his hand in a circular motion across my tight ass. Then, wack. I moaned as he began spanking me.

"How many assignments are you missing now?"

"6"

"Then you get spanked 6 times."

He brought his hand back between my thighs, then rubbing it against my thong & back to my ass before each spanking, driving me even more wild. Wack.

After spanking me 6 times he slipped his hand back onto my pussy, massaging my thong into my slit.

"Now Ms. Jones, it's time for you to make up your assignments. Follow me to my office."

He took me to his bedroom where I noticed he already had everything prepared. The handcuffs, blindfold, dildo & gel was all set up on the table next to his bed.

I sat on the edge of the bed, he stood in front of me. I pulled his shorts down, took his hard cock into my mouth & began sucking it like there was no tomorrow. No teasing & licking first, just took it as deep as I could. Mark grabbed the top of my braided pigtails & began pushing my head back & forth, making me take him balls deep into my mouth.

The way I was positioned, I could see the porno from the corner of my eye. Mark noticed I was watching & by the way I was taking his cock into my throat, he knew I was getting so incredibly turned on. I was watching a hot girl get fucked by 3 guys, taking them in all 3 holes at once.

"You wish that was you, huh?"

"What? No, no way."

He reached down, slid my thong to the side & ran his finger up & down inside my slit.

"You're awfully wet to be watching her & not be thinking of that happening to you. I think you just don't want to admit it, but you would love nothing more than to have 2 or 3 guys get you drunk & take advantage of you. 1 fucking your throat, 1 in your cunt & 1 in your ass. Making you take all that cock deep inside each hole. Don't tell me that doesn't make your hot little pussy tingle just thinking about it."

Just the thought of it was enough to drive me wild.

"Fuck me. Oh God. I need you to fuck me."

"I think you just proved me right. Get up on the bed."

I quickly got on the bed. He tied my hands together above my head & put the blindfold on. Then, nothing. The only sound was from the porno being played. There was no touching, no talking, it was like he tied me up & left me there.

"What are you doing?... Mark?"

I started to panic & yelled "Mark, where are you?"

"I'm right here, baby."

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Watching you. Thinking about how fucking hot you look being tied up in my bed wearing that outfit."

I feel hands running up my thighs to my mound, rubbing it through my thong. But these hands don't feel like his hands. They feel different, bigger.

"Ummm, Mark, those don't feel like your hands, do you have someone else in here?"

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Mark, I'm being serious."

"As hot as that would be, I think you're just so worked up from watching porn, that you're just imagining that it's happening to you."

Slowly, my thong get pulled off, exposing my clean shaven pussy. I felt his hands sliding back up my legs right to my glistening hole, pushing 2 fingers deep inside. I gasp. His fingers felt so thick.

"Are you sure...ummm...are you...ooohhhh!"

It didn't take long for me to cum on his fingers.

"You like that, don't you?"

I gasp as I feel another finger forcing its way into my tight pussy.

"I do, ohhh, I do, but I wish you would eat my pussy too...Oh God yes, just like that...oh God...oh God...ooohhhhhhh."

The way he sucked my clit while ramming his fingers in me made my back arch & toes curl & I could feel my muscles start to tremble.

Now my cunt was being stretched by a 4th finger. He took it slowly at first, easing it in while his thumb massaged my asshole, preparing it for entry. Then he started pushing deeper & harder, pushing his hand in my pussy past his knuckles.

"That's too much."

He didn't stop.

"Mark, that's too much, it's starting to hurt."

It was so unlike him to not stop as soon as I told him it hurt. He pushed his thumb into my ass & continued to fuck me with his hand.

"Mark, come on, stop" as I tried to push him off with my legs. He finally stopped & got off the bed.

"What the fuck Mark! You know you can do anything you want to me, but when I say stop, you know to stop. What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"I figured you had all of those assignments you didn't do, I was just helping you make them up."

"Well, I think that just made up for the all those missing assignments. I think we're done."

"Almost. I have a surprise for you."

He pulled my skirt off of me, then, knowing how super flexible I am, he grabbed my ankle & brought my leg up & began tying my ankle to the side of the headboard.

"Mark, I'm serious, I think we're done."

He leaned over & kissed my neck. He reached down & felt how wet I was.

"It seems to me that you're not quite ready for this to be done."

I remembered how much I enjoyed when he tied me up like this, I gave in.

He did the same with my other ankle, making both of my holes completely exposed for him to do whatever he wanted & I couldn't do anything about it. I tried not to worry. He's tied me up like this before, but this time felt different. I felt him climb back onto the bed. "Promise you're not gonna hurt me like that again."

"I'm sorry, I guess I just got caught up in the moment."

Then I heard the sound of my vibrator. I felt it going in a figure 8 around both holes. I started to relax again & enjoy what he was doing to my body. The vibrator entered my vagina. In this position, I could devour the whole thing. I started to orgasm when he pulled it out.

"I want my fist in you."

As I said no, he pushed most of his hand in me. It hurt at first, but it felt different. I didn't feel quite as full as I did before. Maybe I was stretched out enough to take it. He asked if I really wanted him to stop.

"Ummm...no, not yet, but when I tell you to stop, you need to listen."

He continued working his hand into me & his thumb into my ass. I started moaning louder. I could feel my muscles tighten as he started sucking my clit. I was having such a monstrous orgasm, that I started squirting my juices all over his face & hand.

He knew if he wanted any chance of fisting me, this was the perfect time. He took his thumb from my ass & pushed it in my cunt with the rest of his hand. I gasped.

"Is this ok?" As he curled his fingers & rammed his fist wrist deep into me.

"Oh God, yes." It hurt, but my orgasm never stopped, it grew bigger & bigger until I lost all control.

"Fuck me...I need you to fuck me...ooohhhhh... oh God I'm cuming, don't stop yet...keep sucking my clit...yes...oh God!"

He continued fisting me until that orgasm subsided. I felt him get off the bed.

"My God, you're so fucking hot. So, have you decided if you want to keep taking my fist, or do you want my cock? It seems like you were having a hard time deciding a minute ago".

"I want your cock."

"How badly do you want it?"

"I don't want it, I need it. I need a cock in me. Deep in me. Please. I need your cock fucking my cunt so bad."

I felt him get back on the bed, positioning himself to fuck me. He said,

"Ok, but 1 have 1 more surprise. Are you ready for it?"

"As long as it involves your cock deep in my cunt, I'm ready for anything."

I feel my shirt being unbuttoned & opened up to expose my bare tits. He leaned over, but not in the way he should have been if he was on the bed, he was standing on the side of the bed. He whispered in my ear "I'm not the one about to fuck you."

"What?! are you kidding me?! Who..."

"Surprise!" as he chuckled & began massaging & kissing my tits.

l feel a thick rod thrusting into me. It was the largest cock I had ever had. 11" long & by far the thickest. I screamed "No...Stop... you're hurting me!" Tears began to roll down my face. How could he betray me like this? He knew I was against this. I tried getting him to stop, but I couldn't do anything being tied up like that. He continued to pound into me with such force, stretching my tight, sweet cunt, not caring how much abuse it was taking.

I was so shocked & angry that Mark betray me, but now my body was beginning to betray me as well. I had this giant mystery meat that forced its way into my love canal & I was beginning to enjoy it, like really enjoy it. I began enjoying it so much that I let out a soft moan. Mark said "see, I told you you'd like it."

One of them started rubbing my clit. That sent me right over the edge into an incredible orgasm.

"Oh God, I can't believe this...I can't believe...Oh God...Oh God...Oooohhhhh...I'm...I'm cumming...Oh God yes...Ooohhh!!"

Mark knew then that I had just become a willing partner in his surprise 3some. He positioned himself on my chest, with his legs between mine, & said "open wide, it's time to take my dick in your mouth."

My mouth opened. I felt the tip on my lips.

I stuck out my tongue to lick up the salty goodness. He slid it in my mouth, pumping his cock deeper each time.

Mystery guy pulled out of my cunt. I felt him working his finger into my ass.

"Don't even think about fucking my ass with that monster of yours. Mark, tell him."

"Ok. Do whatever you want, but you can't fuck her ass with that, you'll destroy the poor thing."

Mystery guy continued fingering my ass, trying to stretch it open to take more. He managed to get a 2nd finger in when I began having another orgasm.

I turned my head to get Mark's dick out of my mouth. "Mark, I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I want to try it."

He whispers in my ear, "try what? I want to hear you say it." He began kissing my neck, which he knows how much that drives me crazy.

"Untie me. Mmmmm. I wanna try what we do with my dildo." I continue moaning as mystery guy is still fingering my ass.

"I want to hear exactly what you want us to do to you"

"I want to ride that monster dick while you fuck my ass. Oohh God, oooohhhhh."

"Are you sure you don't want him in your ass? He's already got 3 of his giant fingers up there. I think you could take it."

"Oh my God, really? Ummm, no. I want you in my ass while he's in my pussy."

"See, I knew you'd like a 3some. If I had known it was gonna be this easy, I would've done this a long time ago. I'll untie you, but the blindfold stays on until I take it off. If you try to take it off, this is over & I'll never fuck you again"

"Ok, I'll keep it on, but am I ever gonna know who this other guy is?"

"Probably not. I don't know."

They both got off the bed & quickly untied me. Mystery guy lied on the bed. Mark guided me to help get me on top, as he whispered in my ear "you're goi g to love this, I promise."

I felt mystery guy's monster dick right at my pussy hole, eager to enter. I began to panic.

"Oh God, I don't think I can do this. I can't do this. He's too big. I can't fit that in me."

I tried getting off. Mark stopped me. "You already did fit it in you & you ended up loving it. Come on, you can do it. You know you really want to."

I began lowering myself slowly. "Oh my God, I can't believe I'm doing this. Oh my God, he's huge."

I can only take him about half way before I feel him at the far back of my canal. "Ok, I'm ready."

"No you're not, keep riding him, you need to relax before I try my part."

He helps guide me up and down, up and down. Each time a little lower. Each time I moan a little louder, partly because of the pain of being impaled by the biggest cock I've ever had, partly because I loved the feeling of my cunt taking in such a large piece of meat.

I begin to tremble. I began having an orgasm. I begin to feel Mark's finger slide into my back door. I lose it. I want more. Forcing myself down, taking all 11" of monster dick in me & loving it, but still wanting more. I begin riding harder & faster, forcing me to take it all in each time going down.

I begin cumming so hard, that I can't move. I'm all the way down, holding this monstrous cock so deep in my pussy. Mark was working 2 fingers in & out of my ass. Giving me what I thought was the biggest orgasm of the night.

"Mark, fuck my ass. I'm ready. Oh God I'm ready. Oh God. Please. I need to feel 2 cocks fucking me, fucking me hard."

He leans me forward & gently pushes the head into my ass. I gasp.

"You ok?"

"Oh God, never better."

I hold my position on mystery guy as Mark carefully slides into my colon. As he's getting deeper, I let out a loud, long moan. He got balls deep & held it there, allowing me to feel the fullness of 2 cocks in my 2 holes. He didn't move, he was allowing me to take control of how fast, how hard I wanted it. I now have 2 large cocks filling me more than I could ever imagine. It hurt at first, but felt oh so good.

I'm ready for both holes pounded. I lifted up, sliding almost all the way off of monster dick, Mark pulled out. I came down on mystery guy. "Ohhh." As his meat was coming out, Mark slid his in. Back & forth. I was in heaven. One in, one out. I couldn't believe the feeling coming over me because of these 2 guys fucking me like this. I began riding them harder & faster.

I was getting both holes pounded so magnificently, that my orgasms were non stop. But I wanted more. I didn't want 1 in 1 out any more. I wanted both in me simultaneously.

"Fill me at the same time."

"What?"

"I want both cocks going in & out of me at the same time. Pounding me hard."

They accommodated my request & both cocks rammed into my holes so hard, I thought I was going to pass out. I screamed.

"Oh God yes...ooohhhhh yes...ooohhh God, I'm cumming... Ooohhhh yeeesssss."

As my body began orgasmically convulsing, I felt both cocks swell even more. They both were ready to shoot their loads.

"Don't stop... please don't stop... fill me with your cum. I want to feel it in both holes."

They both pounded harder & harder.

"Yes...oh God yes... keep fucking me"

Mark gave 1 last thrust as he pushed in as far as he could go & spewed deep in my colon. He kept his cock in place while mystery guy pumped just a couple more times before his seed was released into my cunt.

They both pulled out & I collapsed on the bed. Mark lied on the bed with me as mystery guy got dressed, kissed my forehead & left.

Once he heard the car start, he took the blindfold off. Without seeing the mystery guy, I knew who it was.

"It was Jeff, wasn't it?"

"What?"

"I can't believe you made me fuck the best man in our wedding."

"How did figure that one out?"

"He's the only one of your friends that has ever kissed me on the forehead. Every time I see him, he kisses my forehead & he did just before he left."

"Are you mad?"

"More in shock. You forced me to fuck your best friend. And I can't believe I liked it."

"No honey, you loved it. I've never seen you so wild in bed like that. It was amazing."

"Yes it was, but how did I not notice him being here?"

He was in the spare bedroom, the only way you would've noticed him is if you went in there."

I was so exhausted & so sore, I passed out before cleaning myself.

The next morning, I got up, showered, put my little school girl outfit on without my thong & made breakfast. Mark came out of the bedroom & said "you better make more. Jeff's on his way over. He wants to apologize for last night."

I didn't say anything, I just made more bacon & eggs. The doorbell rang. Jeff never rang the doorbell at Mark's house, he always walked right in. This time, he felt uncomfortable because of last night. Mark opened the door, they quietly talked to each other before I said "breakfast is ready."

Mark said to Jeff, "come on, let's eat."

The 3 of us ate our breakfast in silence, until I got up to clear the dishes. As I took Jeff's plate, I said to him,

"If you wanted to get away with your little stunt last night without me figuring out who you were, you shouldn't have kissed my forehead, that was a dead give away. And the next time I tell you to stop, you need to stop."

"I know. I'm very sorry. I shouldn't have hurt you like I did. I should've stopped when you said to stop. I really truly am very sorry. "

I took the dishes to the sink. Mark came up behind me, put his hands on my hips & said "so, you told him the next time, does that mean you want there to be a next time?"

I turned around, gave him a look & said "I don't know, maybe."

"I think you do know. I think you're so turned on that next time could be now."

He started kissing me. I kissed back. He reached under my skirt & was surprised to find I didn't have my thong on. He felt how wet my swollen cunt was & slid 2 fingers in me.

"You're ready to do it again, aren't you?"

"I don't know. I'm really sore from last night."

"I think you'll be ok."

He put his hands on my ass & lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me to the table & sat me down.

12