Sex with My Ex Turns into Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's ready for round 2" he said to Jeff. I layed back on the table, Mark got between my legs & began eating my pussy. Jeff stood up, I unzipped his pants & took his monster out. I licked the head, down his enormous shaft, then back up. He's so thick, that no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't open my small mouth wide enough to stick him without scraping my teeth on him. I jerked him off instead.

After my first orgasm of the day, Mark picked me up & carried me to his bedroom. They each fucked me into oblivion before I took both of them at the same time, but this time Jeff got to deposit his load in my ass.

I swear I couldn't walk straight for the whole weekend. For the first time, I called into work on Monday. I talked to Mark a few times over the weekend & I admitted that I always wanted to try a 3some, but I was ashamed of it & now that's all I think about.

We've had several more 3somes throughout the next 6 months. Some with Jeff, some with his other friends & 1 with some random guy in a bar. I couldn't stop. I was hooked. I used to be his wife. 7 years after divorcing him, I'm now his whore.

12