Sex with my Female Relatives #01

Story Info
Domenic has sex with his Grandmother when she sucks his cock.
2.7k words
4.31
91.5k
77
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Domenic's topless grandmother offers to blow him while he feels her tits and fingers her nipples.

Domenic has sex with his Grandmother when she sucks his cock, allows him to cum in her mouth, swallows his cum, and ejaculates a second load of cum all over her face, in her gray hair, and across her naked breasts.

What started out bad, ended up good, very good. If it wasn't bad enough that Domenic was still living at home with his mother, Natty, short for Natalie, he was living at home with his big sister, Gina, too. Then, with her having no place to go after his grandfather died, his grandmother, Emma, moved it with them. After his Aunt Flora divorced her husband for cheating on her, now his aunt and his cousin, Mia, live with them, too. Five woman and one man living together was his worst nightmare before it became his greatest, sexual fantasy.

With no one able to get a good paying, full-time job with benefits, they all pooled their monies together to maintain the house and pay for their living expenses. Now, between the salaries of his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, his grandmother's Social Security, and what he earned, somehow, they were making ends meet. Yet, for this to work, he had to give up his bedroom and sleep on the sofa in the living room. A three-bedroom house with only one bathroom, his Grandmother now has his room, his mother bunked in with her sister, and his sister shared her room with her cousin.

My greatest hardship became my greatest pleasure. While living with five women always hogging the bathroom, trying to use the bathroom was nearly impossible. Yet, with the women forced to relax their morals and modesty, he can use the toilet while they bathe or shower and, as long as they don't flush, they can use the toilet while he showers. In the same way that he has seen them all naked, albeit behind a steamy shower glass, they've all seen him naked, too.

# # #

This is a true story as told to me by Domenic, a handsome, twenty-one-year-old man. He asked me to write about his Italian family of exhibitionists, voyeurs, and all-around sexual whores. Just as most men are sexual perverts, most women are closet whores. Instead of the man being the sexual predator, in Domenic's story, it's the women who are the sexual carnivores, the man-eaters.

As soon as he turned 18-years-old, seemingly while hoping to sexually seduce him, he was fair game for his female relatives to sexually tease him by flashing him. He was ripe for his mother, his sister, his aunt, his female cousin, and even his grandmother to flash him their sexy nightgown clad, their underwear clad, their topless, and/or their naked bodies. With him the only available man in the house, they all wanted to have sex with him. Taking turns flashing him, with Domenic's cock as their prize, it was as if the women were in an incestuous contest of who would sexually seduce him first.

# # #

"Sorry Grandma. I didn't see anything," he said covering his eyes with his splayed fingers while staring at his naked grandmother. "I didn't know you were in my room naked," said Domenic staring at all that he was seeing of his naked grandmother before remembering that this was no longer his room? "Oh, shit. Sorry. I forgot that this is no longer my room," he said with a sexually, excited gulp while staring at his naked grandmother?

The first time seeing his sixty-three-year-old, grandmother naked, he stared at her naked, sagging breasts, her symmetrical areolas, and her brown, erect nipples. He had seen her big tits plenty of times before whenever she leaned over him while wearing her low-cut sexy nightgown to kiss him goodnight. He had seen her naked while she showered, yet, this time was different. This time he was clearly seeing her naked. This time she was naked, totally naked while not standing behind a steamed-up shower door.

He stared at her brown, bushy, naked pussy. He had seen flashes of her naked pussy before whenever she sat across from him while wearing her short nightgown without wearing panties and with her knees parted. Yet, he had never seen his grandmother's pussy up close and for such a prolonged view. As if he was her doctor examining her in private, he had never seen his grandmother totally naked in the bright light of his bedroom.

As if she wanted him to see as much of her as he wanted to see of her, she took her time gathering her clothes and climbing off of his bed, which was now her bed. Obviously, not shy, ashamed or embarrassed, taking her sweet, naked time, she made sure that he got a good, long look of her naked body. Before standing up from the bed, as if she was expecting him to touch her, feel her, and have his wicked, sexual, and incestuous way with her, she sat there smiling up at him.

As if deep in thought and posing, she flashed him her big, naked, sagging breasts, her wrinkled, naked ass, and her elderly, naked pussy. His grandmother, Emma, feigned her embarrassment while taking her time to leave her room. He couldn't believe he was seeing his grandmother naked. Something that thought would never happen, seeing his grandmother naked, he'll be masturbating over this tonight and for the rest of his life. His MILF of a grandmother was the first, totally naked woman that he ever saw.

Actually, always thinking that 60-years-old was wicked old, now that he saw her without her clothes and totally naked, his grandmother didn't look bad for a 63-year-old woman. She still had her pretty face and her sexy, big breasted body. If he didn't know she was sixty-three, he would think that she was in her early fifties, especially when her hair is done and she's dolled up with makeup and wearing her sexy, little, black dress.

"Sorry," she said moving from his bed to stand in front of her grandson naked while making no attempt to cover her nakedness with her hands or with her clothes. "My medication makes me confused. I thought this was my room," she said staring up at her grandson staring down at all that he could see of her naked body. "I'm so embarrassed," she said while not acting embarrassed at all.

He took her hand and looked down at his 5'4" grandmother.

"I'm sorry. This is your room now. I'm the one who was confused," said Domenic glad that he was confused enough to burst open her bedroom door without knocking and catching his grandmother naked.

Then, surprising him, she put her arm around his neck and pressed her elderly, naked body up against him to give him a kiss on the cheek. Unable to control himself, and with her not stopping him from doing so, he felt the sides of his grandmother's naked breasts when he hugged her. Instead of feeling the sides of her breast, wishing he could, he wanted to feel the front of her breasts while fingering her erect nipples. Before letting her go, she allowed his hand to slowly slide down behind her to feel her naked ass.

"Tell me and be honest," she said while sexually surprising him again. "I know that they sag," she said looking down at her naked breasts. "But do you like my tits," she said calling attention to her naked tits and cupping her big, naked breasts in her hands and raising them up as if offering them to him.

Now, when asking for his opinion of her naked tits, without feeling compelled to look away, she gave him reason to stare longer and harder. Obviously, sexually teasing him, she wanted him to sexually lust over her and her big, naked breasts. While looking down at her naked tits before looking up at him, she slid slow fingers across her nipples to erect them.

"I love your big tits, grandma," he said leering at his grandmother's breasts as if he had never seen a woman's naked breasts.

She stepped closer to him and as if she was a prostitute trying to pick him up in the street, she asked her sexually, inappropriate, incestuous question.

"Would you like to touch, feel, and fondle my tits? Would you like to finger my nipples? Would you like to suck your grandmother's nipples," she asked while lifting one breast to her lips to suck her nipple before lifting her other breast to her lips to suck her other nipple?

# # #

He turned to his closed, bedroom door to listen to hear if anyone was coming.

"I won't get in trouble, will I," he asked in a sexually excited panic?

She laughed.

"I won't tell if you don't tell," she said. "Go ahead and feel Granny's tits."

Domenic reached out his horny hands and touched, felt, and fondled his grandmother's naked tits while fingering her nipples. He turned them, twisted them, and pulled them before leaning down to suck her erect nipples, first one and then the other. Shocking him and surprising him, while he cupped his grandmother's gray-haired, naked pussy in his hand and slid a slow finger along her pussy slit, his grandmother reached her elderly hand down to feel his growing erection through his jeans. Then, unzipping him, she unbuttoned his pants, pulled down his underwear, and allowed them to fall to his ankles.

She took hold of his erect cock in her elderly hand. Shocked as much as he was sexually excited, he couldn't believe his grandmother exposed himself to her. He couldn't believe she was holding his erect prick in her hand. Then, staring down at her holding his cock, he couldn't believe she was fondling the head of his cock with her fingertips.

"Grandma," he said and was all that he could say.

She stared up at him with a sexually aroused smile.

"It's been a long time since I held a hard cock in my hand," she said. "I've given lots of hand jobs to the men at Bingo but their cocks are not nearly as hard as your stiff prick," she said with a disappointed shrug.

He stared down at his grandmother's elderly hand fondling his cock while slowly stroking his prick. If it wasn't enough that he had seen his grandmother naked, he couldn't believe that she removed his erect prick from his jeans. If it wasn't enough that he had felt his grandmother's naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples and cupped her naked cunt in his hand, he couldn't believe his grandmother was fondling his cock while stroking his cock.

"Would you like to cum? Would you like Grandma to give you a hand job," she asked sexually teasing him by stroking him a little faster before he could formulate his answer?

Domenic's eyes bugged out of his head watching his grandmother having her sexual way with his penis.

"I'd love for you to give me a hand job, Grandma," he said.

She gave him a naughty look and a sexy smile.

"Tell me," she said with another naughty look and sexy smile. "Where would you like to cum? Would you like to cum all over my hand, across my naked breasts, in my pussy, or in my mouth?"

As if hinting where she wanted him to cum, she slid a slow, purposeful, and deliberate tongue across her wrinkled lips.

"In your mouth, Grandma. I'd like to cum in your mouth. I want you to suck me, Grandma. I want you to suck my cock. I'd like for you to blow me. I want to cum in your mouth," he said again while, this time, sliding a slow finger across her lips.

# # #

As if she was already sucking his cock, she took his finger in her mouth and sucked it while staring up at him with her beady, brown eyes. As if she had assumed this position many times before at the bingo hall, in the nursing home when visiting a sick friend, or inside of a parked car, she moved to her knees and, as if praying, bowed her head. While kissing his prick and licking his prick, she stroked her grandson's prick while staring up at him before taking his erect cock in her mouth.

"Cum, Domenic, cum. Cum in Granny's mouth. I need to taste your cum. I need to swallow my grandson's cum. Cum, Domenic, cum," she said stroking him faster and harder while sucking him deeper.

She continued stroking him faster and harder while sucking him deeper. She moved his cock in and out of her mouth while showing him his hard, erect cock buried in her mouth, his grandmother's mouth. Totally enjoying having his wicked, sexual way with her naked tits, he felt and fondled her naked breasts while turning, twisting, and pulling her erect nipples. Then, as soon as he put a gentle hand behind his grandmother's gray-haired head and humped her mouth while fucking her face, it didn't take him long to cum.

"Grandma. I'm cumming. Oh, my God, Grandma, I'm cumming," he said with unbridled, sexual excitement.

Domenic exploded a huge load of cum in his grandmother's mouth. Then, thinking that he was done cumming, when she released his cock from her lips, he ejaculated a second load of cum all over her face, in her gray hair and across her naked breasts. There was so much cum that it was dripping from her hair, her eyes, her nose, her mouth, and her chin.

"That was a lot of cum, Domenic. I'm accustomed to sucking the cocks of elderly men who have very little cum and who cum within a minute," she said with a laugh while wiping his cum with tissues. "Taking it upon myself to sexually accommodate them, I've given all of your grandfather's friends blowjobs. God rest his soul," she said anointing herself with the sign of the cross.

Never knowing that his grandmother sucked cock, he looked at her stunned that she was quite the cocksucker. Indeed, while giving men hand jobs at the Bingo hall and blowing all of his grandfather's friends, she was quite the little whore. Even after her admitted confession, he still couldn't believe that she sucked all of his grandfather's friends. With him belonging to the VFW and the Italian-American club, he had so very many friends.

"Grandpa had a lot of friends," he said.

She laughed.

"You don't have to tell me that. I know," she said with a dirty laughed. "Knowing that it would make your grandfather very happy in heaven, I've made it my life's mission to suck every one of them. As my cherished memory to him, I wanted them all to cum in my mouth."

She laughed.

"Oh, my God, Grandma. Wow! I had no idea," he said shocked by his grandmother sexual, activities.

She laughed again.

"Please don't call me Grandma. Now that I sucked your cock and you ejaculated your cum in my mouth and everywhere else, call me Emma," she said.

He smiled at his grandmother.

"Okay, Emma," he said with loving respect mixed with incestuous excitement.

Things that he never knew, she expanded and expounded on the personal, sexual information of his grandfather.

"He was always pulling down my tube top to expose my naked breasts to his friends. He'd remove my bikini and force me to emerge from the pool naked in front of his friends. He continually and constantly lifted my short skirt to expose my panties. He was always exposing me to his friends," she said with sexually excited pride.

He nodded his head while staring at his grandmother. He had no idea that his grandmother and grandfather had such an exciting sexual life. Especially in the reserved way that they acted later in life, he always thought they were old, foggy prudes.

"I had no idea that Grandpa was such a pervert," he said.

This time she nodded her head in agreement with her grandson.

"He dared me to serve his friends topless at his poker parties. He dared me to open the door to the pizza delivery man while wearing just a towel that he wanted to fall. He dared me to have sex with his friends. Refusing to have sex with them then, now, by sucking all of their cocks, I have."

To be continued...