Sex with my Female Relatives #02

Story Info
Domenic fantasizes of having sex with his MILF of a mother.
3.4k words
4.12
31.5k
27
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After seeing her naked and feeling and fondling her big tits while receiving a blowjob from his MILF of a grandmother, Emma, Domenic fantasizes of having sex with his MILF of a mother, Natty.

Continued from Chapter 01:

As if she was already sucking his cock, his Grandmother Emma took Domenic's finger in her mouth and sucked it while staring up at him with her beady, brown eyes. As if she had assumed this position many times before at the bingo hall, in the nursing home when visiting a sick friend, or inside of a parked car, she moved to her knees and, as if praying, bowed her head. She kissed his prick, licked his prick, and she stroked her grandson's prick while staring up at him before taking his erect cock in her mouth.

Sexually teasing him, she continued kissing his cock and licking his cock while sucking his cock. Determined to make him cum, she stroked him harder and she stroked him faster. Obviously, having given plenty of hand jobs and blowjobs before, his grandmother had the right amount of pressure on his cock with her hand and with her lips. Never has he had a better hand job or blow job than he was receiving now.

"Cum, Domenic, cum. Cum in Granny's mouth. I need to taste your cum. I need to swallow my grandson's cum. Cum, Domenic, cum," she said stroking him faster and harder while sucking him deeper. "Cum in my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth."

She continued stroking him faster and harder while sucking him deeper. She moved his cock in and out of her mouth while showing him his hard, erect cock buried in her mouth, his grandmother's mouth. Totally enjoying having his wicked, sexual way with her naked tits, he felt and fondled her naked breasts while turning, twisting, and pulling her erect nipples. Then, as soon as he put a gentle hand behind his grandmother's gray-haired head and humped her mouth while fucking her face, it didn't take him long to cum.

"Grandma. I'm cumming. Oh, my God, Grandma, I'm cumming," he said with unbridled, sexual excitement. "I can't believe I'm cumming so soon. Please don't take this the wrong way. I mean it only as a compliment," he said with a pause and a sexy smile. "You're such an unbelievable cocksucker."

As soon as he said that, Domenic exploded a huge load of cum in his grandmother's mouth. Then, thinking that he was done cumming, when she released the pressure of his cock from her lips, he ejaculated a second load of cum all over her face, in her gray hair and across her naked breasts. There was so much cum that it was dripping from her hair, her eyes, her nose, her mouth, and her chin.

'If it wasn't enough that my grandmother blew me, I can't believe she allowed me to cum in her mouth,' he thought. 'Then, if it wasn't enough that she allowed me to cum in her mouth, I can't believe that I gave my grandmother a cum bath.'

His grandmother laughed while scooping up cum with her fingers and depositing it in her mouth to swallow.

"That was a lot of cum, Domenic. I'm accustomed to sucking the cocks of elderly men who have very little cum and who cum within a minute," she said with a laugh while wiping the rest of his cum with tissues. "Taking it upon myself to sexually accommodate them, I've given all of your grandfather's friends blowjobs and allowed them all to cum in my mouth. God rest his soul," she said looking up at the ceiling while anointing herself with the sign of the cross.

Never knowing that his grandmother even sucked cock, he looked at her stunned that she was quite the cocksucker. Indeed, while giving men hand jobs at the Bingo hall and blowing all of his grandfather's friends, she was quite the little whore. Even after her admitted confession, he still couldn't believe that she sucked all of his grandfather's friends. With him belonging to the VFW, the Italian-American club, playing bocce every day, and poker every week, he had so very many friends.

"Grandpa had a lot of friends," he said amazed that his grandmother freely admitted that she sucked all of their pricks and allowed them all to cum in her mouth.

She laughed.

"You don't have to tell me that. I know," she said with a dirty laughed. "Knowing that it would make your grandfather very happy in heaven, I've made it my life's mission to suck every one of his friends. As my cherished memory to him, while allowing them all to have their wicked, sexual way with my big tits, I sucked dozens and dozens of cocks."

She laughed.

"Oh, my God, Grandma. Wow! I had no idea," he said shocked by his grandmother sexual, activities.

She laughed again.

"Please don't call me Grandma. Now that I sucked your cock and you ejaculated your cum in my mouth and everywhere else, call me Emma," she said.

He smiled at his grandmother.

"Okay, Emma," he said with loving respect mixed with incestuous excitement.

Things that he never knew, she expanded and expounded on the personal, sexual information of her and his grandfather.

"He was always pulling down my tube top to expose my naked breasts to his friends and even to strangers on the street. He'd remove my bikini and force me to emerge from the pool naked in front of his friends. He continually and constantly lifted my short skirt to expose my panties. Inviting them to touch me, feel me, fondle me, and even have sex with me, he was always exposing me to his friends," she said with sexually aroused pride.

He nodded his head while staring at his grandmother. He had no idea that his grandmother and grandfather had such an exciting, sexual life. Especially in the reserved way that they acted later in life, and in the way that she modestly and morally acted now, he always thought they were old, foggy prudes.

"I had no idea that Grandpa was such a pervert," he said.

This time she nodded her head in agreement with her grandson.

"He dared me to serve his friends topless at his poker parties. He dared me to open the front door to the pizza delivery man while wearing just a towel that he wanted to fall. He dared me to flash my naked breasts to truckers on the highway. He dared me to change my clothes in the mall dressing room without closing the curtain all the way. He dared me to expose my panties to the shoe salesman. He dared me to have sex with his friends. Refusing to have sex with them then, by sucking all of their cocks, I have now."

Chapter 02:

Natty, Domenic's mother, mercilessly sexually teased her son. Wearing short skirts to show off her shapely legs, whenever she sat across from him, as if she was Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, she slowly and seductively crossed and uncrossed her legs. Even when she was seated across from him with her knees cemented together, he could still see a triangular patch of his mother's bright, white panties over her thighs.

With her nightgown raised above her knees, she was even more of an exhibitionist when she sat across from him wearing her short, sheer, low-cut nightgown without wearing panties. Now, when she slowly and seductively crossed and uncrossed her legs, instead of showing him her panties, she showed him her naked pussy. In the way that he stared at her bright, white, bikini panties, he stared at his mother's trimmed, jet, black pussy.

'My mother's cunt. I can't believe I'm seeing my mother's cunt,' he thought while imagining having sex with his mother. As if hypnotized, he was mesmerized by his mother's naked pussy. 'I wish I could finger her pussy. I wish I could lick her pussy. I wish I could fuck her pussy.'

Then, when she served him breakfast and/or more coffee, hovering over him, she put her arm around his shoulders and pulled him into her. Knowing that the top of her blouse would fall open as soon as she leaned forward and pulled him to her, she bent lower at the waist. While waiting for him to look, stare, and leer, she stayed in that position longer than she needed to be to give him a great down blouse view of her low-cut bra and her long line of sexy cleavage.

When wearing her nearly transparent nightgown and serving him breakfast and/or more coffee, once again, she leaned forward at the waist and her nightgown top fell completely open. No longer shy about looking, he stared down her opened nightgown top at all that he could see of the shape and the size of his mother's big, naked tits. Sometimes, depending on the nightgown, he could even see her symmetrical areolas and her big, erect nipples.

'I wish I could feel and fondle my mother's tits. I wish I could suck her nipples while she stroked my cock. There's nothing more that I want than to have forbidden sex with my mother.'

# # #

Whenever she was home alone with her son, which was nearly impossible with her mother, her daughter, her sister, and her niece living there with them, she continued sexually teasing him. She'd dress and undress with her bedroom door wide open. With him hiding in the darken hall, he'd watch his mother removing her nightgown.

As if she was a dark-haired, Lady Godiva or Snow White, he'd watch his MILF of a mother sitting at her dressing table naked while brushing her long, black hair. He was so tempted to walk in his mother's bedroom naked while she was naked. He wondered what she'd do if he exposed himself to her in the way that she was exposing herself to him. Only, not wanting to ruin things by rushing things, with this her house, if she no longer felt safe around him, she could always ask him to leave.

'I wonder what she'd do if I took the brush from her hand and brushed her hair while I was naked,' he thought while suddenly cumming all over this mother's beautiful hair.

Seemingly, with her unaware that he was watching her from the hall, he watched her walking back and forth naked while getting her clothes. With her turning this way while turning the other way to get her blouse, skirt, bra, and panties, he saw her naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy. Where most women don't look good without their clothes, his mother, Natty, looked her best when naked.

'I can't believe I'm seeing my mother totally naked,' he thought while fondling the head of his prick. 'I'd love to strip off my clothes and surprise her. I'd love to push her back on the bed and eat her before making slow, sweet love to her and before fucking her hard enough and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock.'

Then, with his voyeuristic show not nearly done, he'd watch his mother getting dressed. He watched her stepping into her bikini panties and pulling them up over her shapely ass and her black, trimmed pubic hair. Then, as if she was lost in thought and the ceiling held all of the answers, he watched her staring up at the ceiling while putting on her big, white, low-cut brassiere.

'I'd love to make out with my mother while feeling her breasts through her bra. I'd love to French kiss her while feeling and squeezing her shapely ass and fingering her pussy through her panties,' he thought. 'I'd loved to fuck her.'

# # #

Pretending that she thought he had gone out and didn't know that he was home, she continued flashing him. She'd walk around the house in her bra and panties, topless, and even naked while waiting for him to see her without her clothes. Acting oblivious to him being there, she'd remain without her clothes until he noticed her.

"Oops, this is embarrassing," she said covering her naked pussy with her hand and her naked breasts with her forearm while staring at her son staring at her. "I didn't know you were home. When did you get home? How long were you here? I thought I was home alone," she said with a sexually aroused laugh. "I'm so very embarrassed," she said feigning her embarrassment. "I can't believe you saw me naked."

His mother didn't bother closing the bathroom door either when she was showering or bathing. She claimed that it was too hot in the bathroom to close the door and, in her defense, it was. Taking advantage of the sexy sight of his naked mother, whenever she was showering, he'd stand by the door peeking in at her around the corner while standing in the darkened hall. He'd fondle the head of his cock while wishing that he could have sex with her beautiful body.

Whenever she was bathing, as if he had something really important to tell her, he entered the bathroom and stood by her bathtub while watching the bubbles burst around her big, naked breasts. Taking a risk that she'd ask him to leave and close the door behind him, he took her being in the bathtub as his perfect opportunity to see even more of his mother. She had such a beautiful body and the bubbles bursting around her added to the dramatic suspense of eventually seeing even more of his mother's D cup, naked breasts.

When she relaxed against the back of the tub with her nipples level with the waterline, as if playing peek-a-boo, sexually teasing him, her nipples appeared and disappeared. Acting seemingly unaware, every time she moved; she exposed her naked nipples. He stared at his mother's big, erect nipples as if he had never seen nipples before.

She had such perfect tits and seeing her nipples were the cherries on top of seeing his mother naked. Something he'd never do but wanted to do, with his mother a virtual hostage in the bathtub and his captive audience, he was so tempted to pull out his prick and masturbate himself. While standing beside her, he'd love to cum all over his mother's hair, on her face, and across her naked breasts.

'I wondered what she'd do if I gave her a cum bath while she was in the bathtub,' he thought.

Making him hot seeing his mother sitting in the bathtub, if only she knew that it was hotter outside of the bathroom than inside of the bathroom when she left the bathroom door open for him to see a prolonged view of her naked. If only she knew he sexually wanted her and would do anything to have sex with her, he wondered what she'd say. If only she knew that he wanted to have incestuous sex with her, he wondered what she'd do. He'd love to make sweet, passionate love to his MILF of a mother before fucking her fast and hard.

# # #

Yet, with him always staring at her and undressing her with his eyes, how could she not know that he was sexually attracted to her? How could she not know that he wanted to have sex with her? How could she not know that he wanted to strip her naked and touch her and feel her everywhere while kissing her, French kissing her? How could she not know that he wanted to put his erect prick in her hand and in her mouth before mounting her sliding his hard, erect dick in her warm, wet pussy?

'Suck me, Mom. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth. Fuck me, Mom. Fuck me. I need to cum in your pussy,' he thought every time he saw his mother, especially without her clothes.

Then, as a way for him to see more of his mother while hopefully feeling her, too, something he never had the courage to do before, he volunteered to wash his mother's back. Instead of declining his offer and asking him to leave the bathroom, she surprised him when she agreed for him to wash her back. While deliberately bursting the bubbles around her with his washrag for a better view of her naked tits, he copped cheap feels of the sides of her naked breasts while washing her back.

Every time he touched the sides of her breasts, he was so tempted to cup her big tits in the palm of his horny hand. Every time he groped the sides of her breasts, he was so tempted to finger her nipples. He wondered what she'd do if he cupped her big tits in his horny hand while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

Suddenly, deliberately and clumsily, with her pretending that she didn't know what he was doing and fishing around for, he dropped the soap in the bathtub multiple times. On the pretense of trying to find the soap, in the way that he copped cheap feels of the sides of his mother's breasts, he copped cheap feels of the sides and the back of his mother's naked ass. He copped quick and furtive feels of her naked pussy, too.

Every time he touched his mother's pussy, he was so tempted to cup her pussy in his horny hand while sliding a slow, purposeful and deliberate finger along her pussy slit. He'd love nothing more than to masturbate his mother. How wonderful would it be if, while masturbating her, she leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth to suck him. He wished he could cum in his mother's mouth.

'In the way that I'd love my mother to masturbate me, I'd love to masturbate my mother,' thought Domenic. 'I'd love to rub her clit while fingerfucking her pussy. I'd love to see and hear my mother cum. I wish she would blow me.'

Just once, he'd love to feel her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. Just once, as if he owned her naked cunt, he'd love to finger his mother's pussy while cupping her naked cunt in his horny hand. Just once, he'd love to rub her clit while fingerfucking her pussy. Just once, in the way that he wished she'd make him cum, he'd love to make his mother cum.

When she was done with her bath, as if he was her handmaiden instead of her son, he hoped that she'd stand and ask him to dry her wet, naked body with a towel. Instead of using a bath sheet, while able to feel more of her ass, pussy, and tits, he'd use a small hand towel or a facecloth. Just once, after drying his mother's wet, naked body, while touching and feeling her everywhere, he'd love to have incestuous sex with her.

# # #

With them only having the one bathroom, with this his opportunity to expose himself to her in the way that she was exposing herself to him, he always pretended that he had to pee while she showered or bathed. Returning the sexual favor of her exhibitionism with his exhibitionism, giving him even more to masturbate about, it sexually excited him to expose his naked prick to his mother. Before entering the bathroom, stroking himself first, while hoping to tempt her to touch him, stroke him, suck him, and/or fuck him, he always made sure that he had a huge erection to show her.

Then, instead of turning his back to her while standing to pee, giving her a good, long look at his exposed, naked, erect prick, he slowly lowered his pants and underwear in front of her. He sat on the toilet seat to pee while facing her and watching his mother washing her naked body. Then, standing to wipe himself, he always made sure that his mother got another good, long look at his erect, naked cock before pulling up his underwear and pants. In the way that he was looking at her naked ass, pussy, and tits, she always stared at his naked prick.

Naked cock for naked cunt, he was as sexually excited showing his mother his naked prick as much as he was sexually excited seeing her naked pussy. In the same way that he stared at his mother's naked ass, naked tits, and naked pussy, she stared at her son's naked, erect prick. Obviously, she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

To be continued...