Sex with my Female Relatives #03

Story Info
Domenic has sex with his mother, sister, aunt, and cousin.
5.5k words
4.39
33.7k
35
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Domenic has sex with his mother, Natty, his sister, Gina, his aunt, Flora, and his cousin, Mia.

Continued from Chapter 02:

Yet, with him always staring at his mother and undressing her with his eyes, how could she not know that he was sexually attracted to her? Since he was 18-years-old, with his father no longer in the picture, he was sexually attracted to her. Since his father left, he wished he could sleep with his mother in her bed. How hot would that be to spoon her, hug her, and cuddle her while she slept. Then, once she was sleeping, he'd touch and feel her everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother.

In the way that he looks at her as if she's the most beautiful and sexiest woman in the world, how could she not know that he wanted to have sex with her? How could she not know that he wanted to strip her naked and touch her and feel her everywhere while kissing her, French kissing her? How could she not know that he wanted to put his erect prick in her hand and in her mouth before mounting her sliding his hard, erect dick in her warm, wet pussy? How could she not know that he wanted to make love to her before fucking her?

'Suck me, Mom. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth. Fuck me, Mom. Fuck me. I need to cum in your warm, wet pussy,' he thought every time he saw his mother, especially without her clothes.

Whenever she was in the bathtub, as a way for him to see more of his mother while hopefully feel her, too, something he never had the courage to do before, he volunteered to wash his mother's back. Instead of declining his offer and asking him to leave the bathroom, she surprised him when she agreed for him to wash her back. While deliberately bursting the bubbles around her with his washrag for a better view of her naked tits, he copped cheap feels of the sides of her big, naked breasts while washing her back.

Every time he touched the sides of her breasts, he was so tempted to cup her big tits in the palm of his horny hand. Every time he groped the sides of her breasts, he was so tempted to finger her nipples. He wondered what she'd do if he cupped her big tits in his horny hand while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. He wished he could touch, feel, and fondle his mother's tits.

Suddenly, deliberately and clumsily, with her pretending that she didn't know what he was doing and fishing around for, he dropped the soap in the bathtub multiple times. On the pretense of trying to find the soap, in the way that he copped cheap feels of the sides of his mother's breasts, he copped cheap feels of the sides and the back of his mother's naked ass. Not to be denied, now that he had the chance, he copped quick and furtive feels of her naked pussy, too.

Every time he touched his mother's pussy, he was so tempted to cup her pussy in his horny hand while sliding a slow, purposeful, and deliberate finger along her pussy slit. He'd love nothing more than to masturbate his mother. How wonderful would it be if, while masturbating her, she leaned forward and took his erect cock in her mouth to suck him. While humping her mouth and fucking her face, he wished he could cum in his mother's mouth.

'In the way that I'd love my mother to masturbate me, I'd love to masturbate my mother,' thought Domenic. 'While fingering her nipples with one hand, I'd love to rub her clit while fingerfucking her pussy. I'd love to see and hear my mother cum. I wish she would blow me. I wish she would allow me to cum in her mouth.'

Just once, he'd love to feel her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. Just once, as if he owned her naked cunt, he'd love to finger his mother's pussy while cupping her naked cunt in his horny hand. Just once, he'd love to rub her clit while fingerfucking her pussy. Just once, in the way that he wished she'd make him cum, he'd love to make his mother cum. He'd love to see her and watch her having a sexual orgasm.

Then, when she was done with her bath, as if he was her handmaiden instead of her son, he hoped that she'd stand in the tub naked and ask him to dry her wet, naked body with a towel. Instead of using a bath sheet, while able to feel more of her ass, her pussy, and her tits, he'd use a small hand towel or a facecloth to slowly and meticulously dry her. Just once, after drying his mother's wet, naked body, his pretense to touch and feel her everywhere, he'd love to have incestuous sex with her.

# # #

With them only having the one bathroom, with this his opportunity to expose himself to her in the way that she was always exposing herself to him, he always pretended that he had to pee while she showered or bathed. Returning the sexual favor of her exhibitionism with his exhibitionism, giving him even more to masturbate about later, it sexually excited him to expose his naked prick to his mother. Before entering the bathroom, stroking himself first, while hoping to tempt her to touch him, stroke him, suck him, and/or fuck him, he always made sure that he had a huge erection to show her.

Then, instead of turning his back to her while standing to pee, giving her a good, long look at his exposed, naked, erect penis, he slowly lowered his pants and underwear in front of her. He sat on the toilet seat to pee while facing her and watching his mother washing her naked body. Then, standing to wipe himself, he always made sure that his mother got another good, long look at his erect, naked cock before pulling up his underwear and pants. In the way that he was looking at her naked ass, pussy, and tits, she always stared at his naked prick.

Naked cock for naked cunt, he was as sexually excited showing his mother his naked prick nearly as much as he was sexually excited seeing her naked pussy. In the same way that he stared at his mother's naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy, she stared at her son's naked, erect prick. Obviously, she wanted to see his cock as much as he wanted to see her cunt. Obviously, she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

Chapter 03:

Be honest. Tell the truth. What would you do if your sexy sister, your MILF of an aunt, or your sexy cousin deliberately flashed you? Would you look? Would you stare? Would you reach out and touch them while feeling them and fondling them? Would you return their sexy flash by flashing your sister, your aunt, and/or you cousin, your erect naked prick while stroking yourself in front of them?

Whenever he exposed himself to his MILF of a mother, while making her naked flashes appear accidental, she returned the favor of exposing herself to him. Like mother, like daughter, whenever he exposed himself to his sexy sister, sexually teasing him by making her flashes appear unintentional, she returned the favor of his exhibitionism with her exhibitionism by exposing herself to him. Only, with them all living under one roof, seemingly, for now, sexually teasing one another while naked was as far as they were all willing to go.

Be honest. Tell the truth. What would you do if your MILF of a mother deliberately flashed you? While making her flash appear unintentional, what if she deliberately flashed you her naked tits, her naked ass, and/or her naked pussy, would you look? Would you stare? Would you reach out and touch her while feeling her and fondling her? Would you return her sexy, naked flash by flashing your mother your erect naked prick while stroking yourself in front of her? Would you masturbate over all that you saw of your semi-naked and naked mother later?

Something, perhaps, you've always wanted to do is something, perhaps, you've never done. I dare you to expose your naked prick to your mother. Does she look? Does she stare? Or does she look away? If she looks and stares at all that you're showing and all that she's seeing, then, that's your invitation to show her more. I double dare you to stroke your cock in front of her. What do you have to lose?

She won't report you. She won't have you arrested. Instead, you may be surprised what she'd do. With you horny and cut from the same cloth as your sexually frustrated mother, maybe she'll take you in her hand and masturbate you before taking you in her mouth to suck you. Be honest, wouldn't you love for your mother to blow you while stroking you? Wouldn't you love for your mother to suck your cock while you felt and fondled her naked breasts? Wouldn't you love to cum in your mother's mouth?

# # #

Imagine this sexy, incestuous scenario, that I dare write, your favorite, sexual fantasy. Imagine your mother returning home drunk and horny after attending a CFNM striptease show for her forty-fifth birthday. What would you do? Would her being drunk and horny be enough for you to make a sexual move on your mother? Would you strip her naked on the pretense of putting her to bed while touching and feeling her everywhere?

Think about it. Really think about it. She's drunk. She's horny. She's ripe for your sexual advances. Besides, chances are that whatever you do with her sexy and shapely, naked body tonight, she won't remember tomorrow. As if given a free, incestuous pass to having forbidden sex with your MILF of a mother that she won't recall tomorrow, how hot is that? Your sexual life doesn't get any better than this.

"Domenic? Did I do anything sexually inappropriate last night," asked Natty while holding her head and looking confused as if trying to remember?" She looked at her son. "I had a dream that I was naked. We all were naked, your sister, your aunt, and your cousin, and we were having sex with you," said his mother with a confused look on her face.

He laughed out loud.

"A dream that we were all naked and having sex?" He laughed again. "No, Mom. Grandma went to her room early and I fell asleep while watching TV on the couch. I never heard you come home," he said lying.

# # #

"Go ahead. I dare you to have your wicked, sexual way with your drunk and horny mother."

With her drunk and horny, I double dare you to touch and feel your mother everywhere through her clothes where a son should never touch and feel his mother. This is your chance to touch and feel your mother while kissing her, French kissing her. What are you waiting for? Do it. Just do it. Trust me, tomorrow, she'll think that she had a sexy dream about you or about one of the male strippers.

Kiss her. French kiss her. Make out with your mother while touching her and feeling her. If she resists your touches and feels, lift up her dress by her hem. While touching her ass and pussy through her panties, feel and fondle her breasts through her bra. Don't stop there. Lift her dress higher, higher, all the way up. Lift her dress passed her panty clad pussy and passed her panty clad ass. Lift her dress higher, all the way up and passed her bra clad breasts.

Now, continue to lift her dress over her pretty face. Instead of removing her dress, tie it in a knot over her head. Now, you have her where you want her. With her arms and hands trapped over her head and outside of her dress, she's helpless to stop you from you having your wicked, sexual way with her soon to be naked body. Your mother is in her low-cut bra and white, bikini panties with her hands and arms trapped outside of her dress that's tied over her head.

Go ahead and do whatever you want. She's drunk. She's horny. She wants you to touch her and feel her. Trust me, she won't remember you seeing her naked.

Now, lift up her bra to expose her naked breasts. Touch her naked tits. Feel her naked tits. Fondle her naked breasts while fingering her erect, naked nipples.

This is your chance and your free pass. Do it. Just do it. With her so very drunk, she won't remember you touching her and feeling her. Trust me, she'll think it was all a sexy dream. If she remembers anything at all, she'll think that it was the strippers touching her, feeling her, and having their wicked, sexual way with her.

Go ahead and suck her tits but don't stop there. Pull down her panties and finger her black, trimmed, naked pussy. Matter of fact, taking the sexual abuse of your mother a step further, I dare you to cut a hole in her dress where her mouth is, force her to her knees, and force your erect prick in her mouth. No doubt, she'll think the hole happened when she was on her knees sucking strippers' cocks at the male strip club. No doubt, instead of remember blowing you, she'll think that she blew one of the strippers.

"Go ahead. Do it. Just do it."

Something that you've always wanted to do, I dare you to stick your erect prick in your mother's mouth. By putting a gentle hand to the back of your mother's pretty head, I double dare you to force her to blow you. Hump her mouth and fuck her face while feeling her tits and fingering her erect nipples. You've always wanted your mother to suck your cock. This is your chance to cum in your mother's mouth.

# # #

Then, one day, as if you wished it and willed it to happen, your sexual fantasy came true. As if it was planned to happen, incestuous sex between mother and son serendipitously happened. On her forty-fifth birthday, your mother, Natty, your sister, Gina, your aunt, Flora, and your cousin, Mia, took her out to a CFNM strip club to celebrate her birthday.

Continuing their birthday celebration at home, the four of them returned home drunk, very drunk and horny, very horny. They came staggering up the stairs talking loudly and laughing. Obviously, they had a good time, a very good time, while giving Natty the best, birthday celebration ever.

"How many strippers' cocks did you suck, Natty," asked Flora?

Natty laughed out loud.

"I lost count," she said laughing. "With all of those whipped, cream cocks that I sucked; I feel as if I gained two pounds."

Domenic was not only stunned that his mother sucked strippers' cocks but also that she sucked so very many strippers' cocks.

'My mother sucked strippers' cocks,' thought Domenic. 'I can't believe my mother is such a cocksucking whore. Instead of sucking everyone else's cock, I only wish she'd suck my cock. I'd love to cum in my mother's mouth.'

Just hearing her say that she sucked the cocks of strippers made him so horny. He never knew that his mother was a cocksucker,' he thought. 'With her drunk and horny, maybe while undressing her on the pretense of putting her to bed, she'd suck his stiff prick in the way that she sucked the strippers' erect cocks.'

With an Uber dropping them off, the four women fell in the front door drunk and laughing.

"Oh, there's my cutie," said his Aunt Flora.

Like mother, like aunt. She put her arms around Domenic's neck and gave him a big, wet kiss.

'My aunt kissed me,' thought Domenic. 'She French kissed me. I can't believe my MILF of an aunt French kissed me.'

Not allowing this opportunity to pass him by, too good to be true, Domenic reached his arm around his Aunt Flora and felt her shapely ass through her short skirt and panties. When she didn't swat his hand away, he lifted her short skirt to feel her round, firm ass through her panties. Then, with Flora's back turned away from his mother, his sister, and his cousin, with them busy making another drink, he moved his hand between his aunt's legs.

He fingered, felt, and cupped her panty clad pussy. Not stopping him, instead of pulling away and slapping his face, she allowed him to have his horny way with her panty clad ass and pussy while continuing to French kiss him. Then, reaching up his other hand, he felt her C cup breasts through her blouse and bra while continuing to French kiss her.

'I'm making out with my aunt,' he thought. 'I can't believe I'm French kissing my aunt while feeling her ass and pussy through her panties, and her breasts through her bra.'

# # #

Done making their drinks, his mother, his sister, and his cousin walked in the room watching him making out with his aunt.

"Take your hands off of him. He's mine," said Natty laughing. "He's my son and if anyone is going to have sex with him, I'm going to have sex with him."

'What? No way! My mother is going to have sex with me,' thought Domenic. 'I can't believe it.'

In the way that Flora gave her nephew a big, wet kiss, Natty gave her son a big, wet kiss too. In the same way that he reached around his aunt to lift her short skirt and feel her firm, round ass through her panties, he did the same with his mother. With her not stopping him but encouraging him with her deep, wet kisses, in the way he continued doing with his Aunt Flora, he continued doing with his mother Natty.

Not done just feeling his mother's ass through her panties, he reached his horny hand between her legs to finger, feel, and cup her pussy through her panties. Again, instead of slapping his face and pushing his hand away, seemingly she enjoyed having her panty clad pussy felt, fingered, and cupped by her son. Instead of pulling away from his sexually, inappropriate touches, she wrapped her arms around his neck while squirming. With her obviously becoming wet and sexually aroused, clearly, his mother was hoping that her son would masturbate her.

"Hey, leave my brother alone," said his sister Gina while slurring her words. She pushed her mother away. "He may be your son but he's my brother. If anyone is going to suck and fuck him, I'm going to suck and fuck him."

'If it's not enough that my aunt and my mother want to have sex with me, I can't believe my sister wants to suck and fuck me, too,' thought Domenic.

His cousin Mia pushed Domenic's sister, Gina, out of the way.

"You've already your fun with him, give me a turn," she said French kissing her cousin while reaching down to feel his erection through his jeans.

'I can't believe my mother, my aunt, my sister, and now my cousin are all fighting over me. They all want to have sex with me,' he thought. 'They all want to suck and fuck me.'

His mother pushed his cousin out of the way.

"He's mine," said his mother.

His aunt pushed his mother out of the way.

"No, he's mine," said his aunt.

His sister pushed his aunt out of the way.

"He's mine," said his sister.

His cousin, the rational thinker of the family, told them all what to do.

"Instead of fighting over him, let's all have sex with him and getting nowhere," said Mia with a dirty laugh.

# # #

In the way that Natty and Flora French kissed him, taking their turns to have their wicked, sexual way with him, his sister and his cousin French kissed him, too. Not stopping with just French kissing him, they reached down their horny hands and felt his throbbing erection through his pants. While continuing to French kiss him, they both allowed him to reach his horny hands under their short skirts to feel their panty clad asses and pussies while feeling their breasts through their bras.

'My mother, my aunt, my sister, and my cousin French kissed me. I can't believe my they all stuck her tongues in my mouth. They all felt my cock through my pants,' thought Domenic. 'I can't believe my mother, my aunt, my sister, and my cousin all felt my prick through my pants.'

As soon as he assimilated that his mother French kissed him and groped his cock through his pants, his aunt French kissed him and groped his cock through his pants. Then taking turns without fighting over him, his sister French kissed him while groping his cock through his pants, his cousin did the same. Always sexually fantasizing over his mother, he never thought that he'd be having incestuous sex with not only his mother but also with his sister, his aunt, and his cousin, too.

Stunned and sexually excited, he couldn't believe this was happening. He wished that he gone to a CFNM, clothed female, naked male strip shows before. If that them all French kissing him while groping him wasn't enough, his aunt Flora said something that she would only say when she was drunk.

"I dare you to unzip your son, Natty," said Flora. "I dare you to take out his prick. Take out his prick. I want to see Domenic's cock."

12