Sex with my Female Relatives #03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never one known to turn down a dare, Natty laughed.

"We can pretend that he's one of the strippers," said Natty. "We can all take turns stroking him and sucking him while he feels out naked asses and fingers our naked pussies," said his mother lifting her short skirt to remove her panties.

# # #

Not believing his eyes, Domenic watched his aunt, his sister, and his cousin remove their panties, too. Clearly, while they stroked and sucked his cock, they all expected him to feel their naked asses while fingering their naked pussies. Died and gone to heaven, this night, by far, was the best night of his 21-year-old life.

Flora laughed again.

"Unzip him Natty and take out his prick. Show us your son's cock. We all want to see his erect prick," she said before saying something as inappropriate as it was incestuously shocking. "I want to watch you stroke him and suck him. I dare you to stroke your son's prick while blowing him," said Flora. "I want to watch Domenic cum in your mouth, his mother's mouth. I want to watch him give you a cum bath. I want to see him cum all over your face, in your hair, and across your naked breasts."

One by one, the women stripped themselves naked while Natty unzipped and unbuttoned her son's jeans. She pulled his jeans and under wear down to his ankles. He removed his shirt and stepped out of his clothes and in the way that his aunt, his sister, and his cousin were all naked, he was naked, too. Following the lead of the other woman, his mother removed her blouse her skirt, and her bra. Now, she was naked, too.

With Domenic staring at his naked mother, his naked aunt, his naked sister, and his naked cousin, they all stared at his naked prick. The four drunken women looked at one another with unbridled, sexual arousal. With Natty the whore that she was and has always been, it wouldn't take much encouragement of her to suck her son.

"I double dare you to suck his cock," said Flora again. "Blow your son. Give Domenic a blowjob. Allow him to cum in your mouth."

Shocking him and sexually exciting him, his mother accepted her sister's double dare and moved to her knees. She took his big prick in her hand while staring up at her son. Accepting Flora's dare, she turned to look at her daughter and her niece. Then, wrapping her fingers around his cock while slowly stroking her son, she took his cock in her mouth. Natty was blowing her son. She was sucking his cock.

'My mother is blowing me,' thought Domenic. 'I can't believe my mother is blowing me. She's sucking my cock. I can't believe my drunken mother is sucking my prick.'

While his mother sucked his cock, he felt her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples. He gently put his hand behind his mother's dark-haired head and humped her mouth while fucking her face.

"Hey, give me a turn," said Flora.

His mother's sister moved to her knees and took Domenic's erect prick in her hand before taking him in her mouth. In the way that his mother blew him, his Aunt Flora blew him, too. In the way that he felt and fondled his mother's naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples as she sucked his prick, he felt and fondled his aunt's naked tits while fingering her erect nipples.

"I'm next," said his sister Gina. "I need to suck my brother's big prick."

Gina moved to her knees, too. She elbowed her Aunt Flora out of the way and took her brother's prick in her hand before taking me in her mouth. He couldn't believe his mother, his aunt, and his sister were all blowing him. Not to be denied, he felt Gina's big breasts in the way that he felt his mother's and his aunt's big tits.

While his sister continued sucking his cock, he pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples. With one woman prettier and sexier than the next, never had he been as sexually excited from getting three blowjobs from three, sexy women while feeling and fondling their naked breasts and fingering their erect nipples. Now, he couldn't wait for Mia to suck his prick, too.

"Hey, what about me," asked his cousin, Mia? "I want to suck Domenic's prick, too."

Mia moved to her knees next to her cousin Gina. Now, all four women were lined up as if they were Japanese women in a sexual contest waiting to suck their son's cocks. In the way that his mother, his aunt, and his sister took his stiff prick in their hands before taking him in their mouths, his cousin took his erect cock in her hand before taking him in her mouth.

# # #

"Oh, my God. I'm going to cum," said Domenic unable to hold back. "Mom, I'm going to shoot my load," he said looking at his mother. "Mom, I can't hold back any longer," he said looking at his mother.

Mia removed her cousin's cock from her mouth while Natty took her son's prick in her hand and inserted her son's cock in her mouth.

"Cum Domenic. Cum. Cum in Mommy's mouth," said his mother temporarily removing his cock from her mouth to speak. "Cum in our mouths. We want you to cum in all of our mouths," said his mother, Natty.

As soon as his mother took him in her mouth again, he shot some cum in her mouth. Then, holding himself back from shooting his entire load, his mother moved her son's cock to her sister's mouth, then to her daughter's mouth, and finally to her niece's mouth. He ejaculated a shot of cum in each of the woman's mouths.

Natty drained her son after he shot his final load of cum in Mia's mouth. Then, while stroking him faster harder, determined for him to cum again, with all the women moving close together, he gave all four women a cum bath. Not done with her son, she sucked him dry and licked him clean.

# # #

The next morning, with his mother working from home and his grandmother out at the senior center, he took a shower as soon as his sister, his aunt, and his cousin left for work. He smelled coffee and heard his mother in the kitchen. He went downstairs wearing his robe with nothing underneath. His mother was wearing her short, sheer, nearly see-through, low-cut, sexy nightgown. She was humped over her coffee cup as if she was sitting at a bar and staring into her drink. She looked hungover.

He stood behind her and rubbed her neck and shoulders while deliberately opening the front of her nightgown even more. In the way that she was leaning forward, he had the perfect down-nightgown view of her naked breasts and her erect nipples. He pressed his growing, pulsating, and throbbing erection against the back of his mother's neck while feeling the tops of her breasts and tracing her cleavage with his fingertips.

"Oh, Domenic. What are you doing? You shouldn't be doing that. I'm your mother. You're making me hot and bothered. You're making me all wet," she said closing her eyes and allowing her head to fall. "I had such a good time last night but I had way too much to drink," she said turning in her chair to face her son.

Only inches from her mouth, his growing erection was practically in her face. In the way that she took him in her mouth last night, he was tempted to stick his cock in his mother's mouth this morning. While staring at his throbbing and pulsating erection behind his bathrobe, she paused as if rethinking what she was about to say.

"You were pretty drunk, Mom," he said with a laugh. "Aunt Flora, Gina, and Mia were just as wasted. You all must have a really good time at the male strip club," said Domenic while thinking of his mother and her sister, her daughter, and her niece sucking the cocks of strippers. "How did you sleep?"

With his erection at her eye level, she stared at the bulge pushing out his bathrobe before staring up at him.

"I slept like the dead," she said pausing as if rethinking what she was about to say. "I had a dream," she said looking up at him. "Flora, Gina, Mia, and you were in my dream," she said pausing again while biting her lips and staring up at him. "I didn't do anything last night, did I? I mean, you'd tell me if I did anything, right?"

With his mother watching him, he undid his bathrobe tie and allowed his bathrobe to fall from his shoulders and to the floor. Naked now, he stroked his cock in front of his mother until he had an erection. He moved his mother's hand to his naked prick and she wrapped her hand around him in the way that she wrapped her fingers around his erect cock last night.

"Don't you remember," he asked her with a dirty laugh? "At the encouragement of your our sister, you unzipped, pulled down my pants and underwear, and stroked me, Mom. Then, you moved to your knees and took me in your mouth. You blew me, Mom. You sucked my cock. You, Aunt Flora, Gina, and Mia turns sucking my cock," he said.

She looked at him stunned as if trying to remember.

"Oh, my God," she said. "I knew I did something. Now that you mention it, I vaguely remember stroking you," she said while slowly stroking him. "Yet, I don't remember blowing you. I must have been really drunk to have sucked your cock, Domenic." She stared up at him with sorrowful eyes. "I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

He nodded his head.

"There's nothing to forgive Mom. You blowing me has always been my sexual fantasy. Then, when I was ready to cum, you all took turns taking me in your mouths. I ejaculated cum in your mouth, Mother, in Aunt Flora's mouth, in Gina's mouth, and in Mia's mouth" he said sliding a slow finger across my mother's full lips. "Not just that, but you all strip yourselves naked. I felt and fondled your naked tits while fingering your erect nipples," he said sticking his hand down my mother's open nightgown top to feel her tits and finger her nipples.

In the way that he did last night, he felt his mother's breasts and fondled her big tits while continuing to finger her erect nipples. Then, stepping closer to her with his cock nearly touching his mother's lips, he put a gentle hand behind her dark haired, pretty head and pushed the head of his cock against her lips. As soon as he did, she took him in her mouth again. His mother was blowing him. She was sucking his prick. This time, with only her blowing him, he ejaculated a full load of cum in his mother's mouth and she swallowed.

THE END

12