Sex with my Mother, Francesca.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, whenever she stood up from the couch to use the bathroom, my hand slipped down and over to temporarily cup more of her big breast for an instant. Finally, pretending that I was steadying her from falling backwards, I allowed my hand to slowly fall further down behind her and down across her shapely ass. I not only felt my mother's big tit through her nightgown but also, I felt her shapely ass through her nightgown, too.

Again, with her not admonishing me for feeling her ass and/nor slapping my horny hand away, between feeling my mother's naked breast and feeling her round, firm ass, I had an instant erection. My erect cock throbbed and pulsated for the hopeful touch of my mother's fingers. With me not wearing underwear, I wished my mother would touch my nearly naked, erect cock through my pajama bottoms.

Filled with sexual anticipation, I wished my mother would hold my stiff prick in her warm, soft hand in the way that I was holding her nearly naked breast in my hand. I wished my mother would fondle the head of my engorged cock with her fingertips in the way that I felt her nipple with my hand. I wished my mother would masturbate me. I'd love for her to give me a hand job. I'd love to cum for my mother.

'Mom, don't stop stroking me,' I imagined saying. 'Don't stop masturbating me. I'm cumming, Mom. I'm cumming.'

# # #

Then, testing the sexual waters, I hoped to discover if my mother was as sexually attracted to me as I was now sexually attracted to her. I rented two of my favorite movies, The Secretary with James Spader and Maggie Gyllenhaal and Spanking the Monkey with Jeremy Davies and Alberta Watson. For those who have never seen either movie, The Secretary is about a boss who sexually abuses his secretary by lifting her short skirt and masturbating and cumming over her pantyhose. Spanking the Monkey is about a son helping his mother who broke her leg and who is unable to shower without the help his help.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'I'd love to lift the back of my mother's short nightgown and masturbate all over her naked ass. I'd love to help my mother take a shower. I'd love to see my mother's naked body while washing her with my horny hands.'

Every time James Spader did something sexually inappropriate to Maggie Gyllenhaal, I watched my mother cringe, rub her thighs together, and move as if she was sexually aroused. It was obvious that the inappropriate, sexual actions of James Spader sexually abusing his secretary was getting to her. Perhaps, she had a sexual fantasy of one of her old bosses sexually abusing her. Perhaps, one of her old bosses, in fact, had sexually abused her.

"Oh, my God. He's such a pervert," she said. "With her clearly knowing what he was doing behind her, why isn't she stopping him," she asked while looking over at me with shock and with sexual arousal?

As if James Spader was sexually abusing her, she continued intently watching the movie.

"I can't believe her boss lifted her skirt and masturbated on her pantyhose clad ass. If my boss did that to me, I'd not only turn and slap him but also, I'd quit and then, I'd sue him," she said with anger. "Finally, before reporting him to the police, I'd call his wife and tell her what he did."

Then, when she watched Spanking the Monkey with her son giving her a shower, when he saw his mother naked, I watched her move her hand to her pussy. Indeed, my mother was stealthily masturbating herself. She was innocuously rubbing her clit and fingering her erect nipple.

"I can't believe she allowed her son to give her a shower. I can't believe she allowed her son to see her naked, totally naked," she said looking up at me again. "What kind of incestuous whore of a mother is she to do that? The next thing they'll be doing is having sex, incestuous sex," she said with another look of sexual arousal.

While she stealthily masturbated herself through her nightgown, her other hand cupped her breast while she stealthily fingered her nipple.

Successful in sexually arousing her with R rated movies, hoping that she'd want to watch them, from there I rented mother and son, X-rated, porn movies. I wondered if my mother would get as sexually aroused with hardcore porn as she was sexually aroused with R rated movies. Sexually shocking me and sexually exciting me, with her having never watched a porn movie before, my mother sexually surprised me.

Instead of refusing to watch mother and son porn movies, she wanted to watch mother and son porn movies. Engrossed watching the movie, she never took her eyes off the screen. She never said a word while watching the movie. She seemed to enjoy watching a son strip his mother naked and fucking her. She seemed to enjoy a mother stroking, sucking, and making love to her son.

While I sat next to her on the couch, she surreptitiously moved her hand beneath her short nightgown. She furtively rubbed her naked clit while sneakily finger fucked her pussy. She secretively felt her breasts and fingered her nipples. The next night with us watching another porn movie, taking a chance that she'd masturbate herself in front of me, I removed her vibrator and her dildo from her bureau drawer and placed it beside her on the end table along with a box of tissues. I acted as if and pretended that I didn't know how they got there.

Instead of reprimanding me for putting her vibrator and dildo on the end table, she pulled her short nightgown all the way up to her waist and used her vibrator and her dildo to masturbate herself while I watched. I couldn't believe that my mother was masturbating herself in front of me. Not allowing this sexual opportunity to pass me by, I joined her.

I pulled out my erect prick in front of my mother and stroked myself while sitting beside her. I ejaculated in a wad of tissues. Then, when she had her sexual orgasm, my mother wiped herself with some tissues. She fell quiet while enjoying the afterglow of sex when I was already ready to fuck her.

# # #

I couldn't believe that my mother had stealthily masturbated herself while sitting next to me. I couldn't believe that she rubbed her swollen clit, finger fucked her pussy, and fingered her erect nipple beneath her nightgown. Moreover, with her legs now spread wide open and her nightgown hem raised all the way to her waist, I couldn't believe that she used her vibrator and her dildo to masturbate herself. When I looked over, I saw my mother's brown, trimmed naked pussy. Having never seen her naked pussy before, I was finally seeing it now.

'I'll be masturbating over my mother masturbating herself in front of me with her vibrator and her dildo for the rest of my life,' I thought.

With her not the only one who was sexually excited, with one eye on the movie and my other eye on my mother, worth repeating myself, I removed my erect cock from my pajama bottoms. I looked over at her to see if she was looking. In the way that I looked over at her to see her naked pussy, I wanted my mother to see my naked, erect prick.

While hoping that she'd turn to watch me masturbate myself, I stroked my cock faster and harder in front of my mother. Just as I was embarrassed and ashamed to help my mother masturbate herself, she seemed embarrassed and ashamed to help me masturbate myself. Unable to take the next, sexual step, it was plenty enough that we had masturbated ourselves while sitting next to one another and watching a mother and son porn movie.

I couldn't believe that I stroked my naked cock in front of my mother. I couldn't believe that I masturbated myself while she watched. I couldn't believe that I ejaculated in a wad of tissues in front of my mother.

I couldn't believe that my mother masturbated in front of me. I couldn't believe that she rubbed her clit with her vibrator. I couldn't believe that she fucked herself with her dildo. I couldn't believe that she felt her nightgown clad breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

After we had our separate, sexual orgasms, we returned to watching the movie. After she had consumed two glasses of wine, her limit, and was working on her third glass, with her hand on my thigh, I stealthily moved her hand higher until her palm was in contact with my pajama clad, erect cock.

Sexually surprising me, instead of moving her hand away, she fondled my stiff prick through my pajama bottoms. She fingered the head of my erect cock in the way that I cupped her big breast and fingered her nipple through her nightgown. I couldn't believe my mother was feeling my stiff prick through my pajama bottoms in the way that I had felt her big tit through her nightgown.

# # #

Again, not allowing this opportunity to pass me by, I slowly moved my hand down the top of my mother's low-cut nightgown. While waiting for her to admonish me and/or stop me, I continued moving my hand lower until I cupped her naked breast. Not stopping there, I fingered her big nipple. In the way that she had already fingered her erect nipples, I turned, pulled, and twisted her erect nipples while she played with the head of my erect prick.

Then, lowering her nightgown straps, I moved the bodice of her nightgown down to her waist. I removed her naked breasts from her nightgown. The first time seeing my mother's big, naked tits and her erect nipples, all that I could do was to stare. Then, daring myself to do so, I touched her naked breasts. I felt her naked breasts. I fondled her naked breasts while fingering her big, erect nipples. Finally, leaning forward, and again without her stopping me, I sucked her erect nipples.

Finally, when my engorged prick made a surprise appearance by falling out of my pajama pee hole, instead of moving her hand away, while staring down at my erect, naked cock, my mother wrapped her long, manicured fingers around my erection. Then, ever so slowly, she stroked me while I continued feeling her naked breast, fondling her naked breast, and fingering her erect nipple.

Again, not stopping there, my mother slowly masturbated me. I couldn't believe that my mother finally masturbated me in the way that I had always wanted to masturbate her. While she continuing to masturbate me, I moved my horny hand along her shapely thigh and beneath her short nightgown.

Reaching nirvana, I fingered her brown, trimmed pubic hair. Then, when she still didn't stop me, I cupped her naked pussy in the palm of my hand. I couldn't believe that I was holding my mother's cunt while she continued masturbating my penis.

Not stopping with holding her naked pussy in the palm of my hand, I parted her pussy lips with my fingers. Then, when I stuck my finger inside of her pussy to rub her swollen clit, she was so wet. My mother's pussy was so very wet. I had made my mother as wet as she had made me hard.

I rubbed her clit and finger fucked my mother. I couldn't believe that I was masturbating my mother in the way that she was masturbating me. Then, when I rubbed her clit faster and harder while fingering her pussy deeper, returning the sexual favor, she stroked me faster and harder.

Determined for me to cum, my mother wanted me to cum. Determined for her to cum, I wanted my mother to cum, too. As much as I couldn't wait to have a sexual orgasm from my mother's soft, warm hand, I couldn't wait to give my mother a sexual orgasm with my long, stiff fingers.

"Cum Raymond. Cum for your mother. I want you to cum," she said.

She continued stroking me faster and harder. As soon as she told me to cum, I did. I shot a huge load of warm cum all over my mother's naked breasts.

Returning the sexual favor, I told her what I wanted her to do. I rubbed her clit faster and harder while fingering her deeper. In the way that I just had a sexual orgasm, I wanted her to have a sexual orgasm, too.

"Cum, mother, cum. I want you to cum. I want you to have a sexual orgasm," I said while continuing to rub her clit faster and harder and while fingering her pussy deeper.

I continued rubbing her clit faster and harder. I finger fucked her pussy deeper. I fingered and sucked her erect nipples.

"I want to watch you cum," I said. "I want to hear you cum," I said. "Cum mother, cum."

As soon as I told her to cum, she had her sexual orgasm.

# # #

Obviously wanting me and expecting me to kiss her, French kiss her, it wasn't until she leaned into me while looking up at me, that I leaned down and parted her lips with my tongue. The first time French kissing my mother, with her returning my French kisses with her deep, wet kisses, we made out. If it wasn't enough that my mother was masturbating me while I masturbated her, I couldn't believe that I was making out with her.

Then, when she suddenly stopped stroking me, arched her back, stiffened her legs, and leaned back against the soft comfort of the couch is when I knew she was having a sexual orgasm. I had successfully masturbated my mother's pussy. I had given her sexual pleasure. I remained quiet while watching her enjoy the afterglow of sex.

Then, surprising me, after only a few minutes later, my mother leaned over me. She moved her head to my lap while taking my still erect prick in her soft, warm hand. She looked up at me with a look that I had never seen on her face before. She looked up at me with horniness and sexual arousal. She gave me a sexy look and a naughty smile.

"Because you gave me sexual pleasure," she said giving me another sexy smile and a naughty look. "I want to return the sexual favor and give you sexual pleasure." She paused again while staring up at me. "I want to blow you. I want to suck your cock," she said looking up at me before taking my prick in her mouth.

I couldn't believe my mother took my prick in her mouth. I couldn't believe she was blowing me. I couldn't believe she was continuing to stroke me. I couldn't believe she was sucking my stiff prick.

"Cum Raymond, cum. Cum in your mother's mouth," she said surprising me that she wanted me to cum in her mouth. She temporarily removed my stiff prick from her mouth to speak. "I want you to cum in mommy's mouth. I want to taste you. I want to swallow you," she said before returning my erect prick to her mouth.

As stunned as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe my mother was stroking me. I couldn't believe she was blowing me. I couldn't believe my mother was not only sucking my cock but she wanted me to cum in her beautiful mouth.

Wanting me to cum and not taking no for an answer, she stroked me faster. She stroked me harder. She sucked me deeper. I couldn't believe my mother was determined for me to cum in her mouth. She stopped and temporarily removed my prick from her mouth to talk again.

"Make sure you save some cum because I want after you cum in my mouth, I want you to ejaculate a second load of cum all over my face and across my naked breasts again," she said. She looked up at me and smiled. "I want you to give me a cum bath. I want you to give your mother a cum bath, Raymond," she said giving me another sexy smile and another naughty look.

I couldn't believe that my MILF of a mother wanted me to give her a cum bath. She wanted me to not only cum in her mouth but also, she wanted me to cum all over her beautiful face. She wanted me to cum in her hair and across her naked breasts. My mother wanted me to give her a cum bath.

# # #

Determined to cum in my mother's mouth, I put a gentle hand to the back of her brunette, pretty head. I humped her mouth. I fucked her face. I wanted to cum for my mother. I not only wanted to cum in my mother's mouth but also, I wanted to give her a cum bath, too.

I humped my mother's mouth faster. I fucked her face harder. I couldn't wait to cum in my mother's mouth. I couldn't wait to give my mother a cum bath. I couldn't wait to see her dripping with cum. I wanted to make my mother my sexy bitch. I wanted to make her my sexual slave.

With her stroking me faster and harder while sucking me deeper, it didn't take me long to cum in my mother's mouth. Then, saving some cum to give her a cum bath, as soon as she released the pressure of her full, red lips from my stiff prick, I ejaculated a second load of cum all over my mother's face, in her dark brown hair, and across her big, naked breasts. Seemingly happy that I not only ejaculated in her mouth but all over her face, she looked up at me and smiled.

She wiped her face with a towel that she kept by her bed.

"That was some cum bath, Raymond. Were you saving all of that cum for me," she said laughing. "I dare say that was the best blowjob that I had ever given anyone. I never swallowed as much cum," she said.

She surprised me when she said that was the best blowjob that she had given anyone. With her marrying him when she was only 18-years-old, I wondered who else she had blown other than my father.

"If that was the best blowjob that you ever gave, who else did you blow," I asked?

'Indeed, I thought, with my mother only 18-years-old when she married my father, how could she have blown anyone else,' I wondered? 'When did she blow anyone else?'

She laughed.

# # #

"Your father was a dirty pig," she said with a dirty laugh. "When he could no longer get and maintain an erection because of his diabetes, he wanted to watch me having sex with his friends. He invited his four, best friends over the house one at a time and I'd service them while he watched," she said. "He wanted to watch me make love to them. He wanted to watch his friends fuck me. He wanted to watch me blow them. He wanted to watch his friends cum in my mouth and watch me swallow their cum," she said.

I stared at her with my mouth hanging open.

'My mother blew four of my father's friends,' I thought. 'I couldn't believe she sucked the cocks of four of my father's friends. I couldn't believe that his four friends ejaculated in my mother's mouth and she swallowed.'

"Sorry mother," I said. "I'm so sorry that he forced you to do that."

She laughed and waved a hand of no concern.

"He didn't force me. I wanted to blow them. I assure you that it wasn't all one way. I enjoyed having sex with his friends as much as he enjoyed watching me having sex with his friends," she said.

# # #

Wanting her to say it, I asked her the question.

"What did you do with his friends," I asked while feigning my sexual ignorance by looking innocent?

She laughed again.

"I made out with them while allowing them to feel me through my clothes. Then, I allowed them to undress me and strip me naked while your father watched and masturbated himself. I allowed them to touch me and feel me everywhere while masturbating me," she said. "Not all one way, I made out with them while feeling them through their clothes. Then, in the way that they stripped me naked, I stripped them naked, too."

I looked at her horrified that my father had forced her to have sex with his four, best friends.

"Oh, mother, I'm so sorry," I said.

She laughed again.

"Don't be sorry. I was as sexually aroused as they were sexually excited. I enjoyed stroking them. I enjoyed sucking them. I loved blowing them. I made love to them before fucking them. I not only allowed them to cum in my pussy but also, I allowed them to cum in my mouth. Still not done there, dripping with cum, I allowed them to give me cum baths while your father watched."

I couldn't believe my mother not only sucked their cocks but also, she allowed them to cum in her mouth. She allowed them to give her cum baths. She not only made love to them but she fucked them. She not only allowed them to cum in her pussy but also, she allowed them to cum in her mouth, too.

"Every time he had a poker party, he'd want me to serve them drinks topless. Enjoying the sexual attention, I allowed his poker friends to not only see my naked breasts but also to touch and feel my naked breasts. Then, when they were drunk enough, they'd fondled my breasts while sucking my nipples," she said without shame, embarrassment, and/or modesty.