Sex with my Mother, Francesca.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed again.

"Finally, when they put a hand to my shoulder, I'd move to my knees and blow them. I gave all your father's friends blowjobs. I sucked all of their cocks," she said with a loud laugh. "Yet, you were, by far, the best blowjob that I had ever given," she said. "I loved sucking your cock, Raymond, and I can't wait to suck it again."

# # #

She stared at me with sexual arousal. She stared at me with incestuous lust. Never had my mother looked at me in such a sexual way. Indeed, my MILF of a mother was now my incestuous, sexual whore.

"I love sucking your cock, Raymond. Now, I can't wait to make love to you. I can't wait to fuck you. Sleep with me in my bed tonight. Sleep with me in my bed every night. Make love to me. Make love to your mother. Fuck me, Raymond. Fuck your mother. Fuck me fast enough and hard enough to give me a sexual orgasm with your big prick," she said.

Thereafter, we made love every morning and had wild, sex every night. My mother made love to me and I fucked my mother. I fingered her pussy while licking her pussy and she stroked my cock while sucking my cock. I ejaculated cum in my mother's mouth and gave her cum baths. I couldn't imagine having sex with anyone else but with my mother.

"I love you, Mom," I said.

My mother smiled up at me.

"I love you, Raymond," she said.

THE END