Sex with the Absent Roommate

Story Info
Tracy wants sex but her roommate is late to class.
1.6k words
3.86
12k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morganj16
morganj16
197 Followers

Two roommates sent a picture of themselves on a beach to me and asked for a story last month. I've been thinking about this one since then and finally wrote it down.

Scene 116: Sex with the Absent Roommate

The scene opens with a cute blonde coed sleeping in a twin bed, covered by a plain sheet. Her roommate is getting dressed in a hurry. The roommate has on a very short skirt and tennis shoes. We watch her put on a sexy, red bra and then a cropped shirt. On the nightstand is a clock showing 7:35 and a picture of the two girls posing on the beach in front of a sand castle. The brunette grabs her keys and leans over and kisses the sleeping girl on the cheek.

Tracy slowly rolls over and stretches her arms up towards the brunette. Mandy leans over again and kisses her on the lips. Tracy opens her eyes and looks surprised. "Why are you dressed?"

"Because I have to hurry to get to class."

What happened to our morning sex? I always want it in the morning."

"I'm sorry, babe, but look at the time. You didn't set the alarm last night, and we overslept."

"Shit! It must've been those extra glasses of wine last night." She smiles. "I had a wonderful time licking you. I love you."

Mandy gives her a long, sexy kiss. "I love you, too. We'll have fun when I get back. I promise."

Tracy reaches out of the bed and puts her hand under Mandy's skirt. We can tell that she's reached between her things and is caressing her ass. "You should skip the first class. I want to play with your pussy."

Mandy steps back. "Can't. We have a test in in the first class, and we have a team presentation in the second." As she exits the room, she calls "I'll be back after lunch. Wear something sexy for me!" She lifts the back of her skirt to show off a colorful thong to Tracy. "Here's something for you to be thinking of while I'm gone."

After she leaves, Tracy stretches and kicks back the sheet covering her. She has a white pajama top and bottom. She stretches again and walks into the bathroom. She brushes her teeth and turns on the shower. She takes off her top, folds it neatly, and places it on the countertop; she's not wearing anything under her top. Her bottoms come off next, and she places them with her top. Finally, she removes her skimpy white panties and puts them into the laundry basket. She tests the water, but it's still too cold, and she stands and waits for it to warm up.

After the water reaches a comfortable temperature, she enters the shower and washes her body with a washcloth and liquid soap. Her hand lingers on her pussy, but only for a moment. She turns off the water when she's rinsed and steps out of the shower and dries off. She hangs the towel back up precisely and takes her pjs to her room and puts them into a drawer. She walks to the kitchen to get some coffee, but Mandy didn't have time to make any. She turns on the coffee maker and then walks back to her bedroom.

On the way, she passes the mirror that covers an entire wall of her dining room. She stops to admire her breasts. She turns around and pinches her butt for firmness. She turns back around and smiles at her reflection. Her hand reaches up and traces her mouth. It's as if she's focused far away. Her other hand reaches out and traces her reflections lips. Her lips part as her tongue slowly pushes out and sexily moistens her lips. Her hand moves to the tongue in the reflection. Her free hand traces her own tongue. Her tongue slides all around the finger, and then she inserts it into her mouth to suck on.

She takes the finger out and gets a mischievous grin. She places both palms on the mirror then slowly leans in and kisses her reflection. Tracy watches herself kiss with her eyes open, and it turns her on. Her kisses become more passionate, and her tongue joins by licking her image's tongue. She's clearly excited, and her hands find her breasts and her pussy. Her whole body is moving up and down and pressing itself against the mirror. As her passion crests, she pushes off the mirror and moves rapidly to her bed to lie down and give herself multiple orgasms -- on her stomach, on her knees, and finally on her back.

The last orgasm leaves her satisfied and happy; she lies on her back, crosses her arms beneath her breasts, and closes her eyes. It seems that she might be falling asleep. Instead, she rolls out of the bed and walks to the kitchen. Passing the mirror, she smiles at her reflection and winks at it. She goes over to the mirror to give herself a light kiss and turns so she can pat her butt's reflection affectionately.

She continues to the kitchen and is pouring her coffee when the front door opens. She hears Mandy call "I'm back."

Tracy feels her morning urge for sex returning. "What are you doing back already?"

Mandy comes into the kitchen but frowns when she sees Tracy. "Natural gas leak has shut down the campus." A pause. "But you weren't expecting me back til after lunch. What are you doing nude?"

"I just finished my shower, and I came in here to get my coffee."

Mandy doesn't look or sound convinced. "I know how much you want sex every morning. Did you call one of your old girlfriends over for some fun? Or maybe that Freshman down the hall who lets you look up her skirt when she thinks I'm not watching?"

Tracy looks hurt. "No, no one can turn me on like you can." She wraps her arms around Mandy's neck and wants to kiss her, but Mandy backs up. "Where is she?" She walks out of the kitchen, and Tracy follows.

"I swear, there's no one here!"

Mandy scans the living room of the apartment. When she doesn't see anyone, she heads to their other bedroom. "Is she in the study room?" She opens the door and looks around in the room. She opens the closet door to make sure no one's hiding there."

"I don't know why you're so jealous when you know I love you so much."

"Because I also know how you are for sex." She walks back to their bedroom and looks around. She checks their closet then nods her head. "She's hiding under the bed, isn't she?" She gets on her hands and knees and examines the space below the bed. Her thong is fully on display to Tracy and to the camera, and she kneels behind Mandy and rubs her through the thong.

Mandy turns around and is on the floor with her legs out in front of her and her skirt still all of the way up. She starts to object, but Tracy interrupts her. She slides a thumb under the thong to massage her roommate's pussy while staring into her eyes. "You're right, I'm always thinking of sex and want it all the time. Not just when I wake up but all day long and all night. And when I'm with you, this is what I'm always thinking of doing and kissing you. And when I'm not with you, I'm thinking of you and fantasizing about you and wishing we were having sex. When I was alone this morning, I pretended I was kissing and feeling you in the mirror. When I masturbated, I fantasized that it was your fingers in me. You drive me crazy, and I want you always and now."

Mandy is shellshocked but the unexpected outburst. She lets Tracy pull off her thong and then finger her while Tracy covers Mandy's face with kisses. When their mouths meet, Mandy pushes her tongue into Tracy's and then leans back slowly until her head reaches the floor. Tracy follows her down and keeps their tongues engaged and sucking each other's until her fingers bring Mandy to a climax.

"Why don't you stand up, and then we can get more comfortable," Tracy asks.

As Mandy stands, Tracy unzips her skirt and pulls it down. This lets her hold Mandy by the ass while she licks and kisses her thighs. She pushes Mandy to a sitting position on the bed while she stands over her. She straddles Mandy's leg and humps it while pulling off Mandy's shirt and bra. She plays with Mandy's breasts while still humping -- then positions their bodies so they can scissor on the bed until Tracy has an orgasm and triggers another one from Mandy. They continue with more positions and orgasms until Mandy is kind of lying on top, the two girls' bodies and tongues intertwined, fingering each other to exhaustion.

"Were you really making out with yourself in the mirror?" Tracy feels embarrassed that she admitted that and doesn't answer. "You've got to let me see you do that."

"Why would I do that when I've got the real girl?"

"Because that would drive me completely and hopelessly wild and I wouldn't be able to get my clothes off fast enough and grab you and fuck you madly in a fit of jealous lust."

Tracy gasps and tightens her hold. "That's a good enough reason!" She kisses Mandy. "But later. I'm happy with the position we've got now." They return to their kissing and fingering as the scene fades.

morganj16
morganj16
197 Followers