What College is For

Story Info
Two females students learn precisely what college is for.
5k words
4.66
38k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is what college is for right?

That's what she thought as she moved between her newfound friend's legs.

She had never considered herself a lesbian, nor even thought of it. She had read somewhere that a lot of women liked to watch lesbian porn, probably because it was more delicate, more sensual than watching some guy with a big dick throw his meat into some blonde bimbo's rejuvenated pussy, but she wasn't one of those.

She was all about the dick.

She lusted after it, craved it, wanted it deep inside her.

True, she had never actually had a dick inside her (let alone the two or three she had fantasised about), but there had never been any doubt in her mind that that was what she wanted, eventually.

Yet, here she was, her face mere inches from a pussy, her senses taking it all in. The delicate lines glistening with anticipation of what she was about to do, the slightly acidic smell of arousal that was making her mouth water, the soft moans as the pussy's owner gently moved and writhed on the bed, her fingers caressing the soft flesh of her thighs.

How did she get here?

She thought back to earlier in the evening, of being dragged to a house party she hadn't wanted to go to. She had exams to study for and had been relieved her roommate was going to be out for most of the evening so she could get some time to herself, if not to study, then at least to touch herself and relieve some of the stress of college life.

It had been a long time since she had touched herself, for the room was never empty and even when it was she was always afraid of being caught, as if it were something to be ashamed of. Even when she was in the shower, the hot soapy water flowing over her fresh, smooth, pale skin, she couldn't bring herself to run her hand down her wet flesh and slip a finger (two was too many) into her desperate pussy.

And she was desperate.

She'd never been fucked and was desperate for it. Not in a slutty way, but she was a woman and women have desires. And her strongest desire was to be fucked hard from behind by James, the star footballer who just so happened to be in one of her classes.

She'd thought about offering to help tutor him, to go to his place and study, then one thing leads to another and suddenly she's on her hands and knees with his giant dick in her mouth. But the truth was he was pretty smart and she hated that. She also hated the fact she found intelligence a turn-on and hated the fact the one reason she could think to talk to him was both a turn-on and a cock block.

I'm a fucking mess, she thought to herself as she struggled to concentrate. Who the fuck studies chemistry in college? What the fuck was she thinking? Why didn't she pick something easier, like some liberal arts degree where the right answers are your opinions and your classmates are bohemian slutbags who consider fucking the most important lesson to be learnt in college?

Instead, she found herself surrounded by nerds, by people who went to other people's rooms to study and... actually studied.

What a bunch of cunts.

So it was ironic, she felt, that her first sexual experience was going to be with someone else's cunt, and a very pretty one too, or so she thought. Not that she was an expert on the aesthetics of pleasurable pussies, but she could tell this pussy was absolutely delightful. Apart from its intoxicating aroma, it was smooth and symmetrical, waxed, but professionally so. There were no bumps or redness, aside from the lips, which was caused by the state of arousal. In short, this was a pretty perfect pussy.

So, when her flatmate burst into the room as she struggled to get past the first paragraph of chapter twelve, and was all,

"Hey, slut, we're going out tonight, and gonna get you some D. I. C. K.", she was, frankly relieved. Not that Jessica trying to drag her to a party was a new thing, nor was it even that she was going to succeed. She knew she wasn't going to get anything worthwhile done tonight (masturbating, notwithstanding), so thought maybe she should get wasted and find some random dude to fuck.

This wasn't the first time she had thought about this, but it usually ended up with her head down the toilet, and Jessica taking her home.

The one time she had managed to get the drunk:confident ratio right, she had gotten as far as pulling down some guy's pants, before throwing up all over his dick, his underwear collecting what missed his balls.

"I've really got to study", she started.

"Oh come on, P, you need to get that pussy smashed."

Her name was Penelope, but Jessica always insisted on calling her "P", and insisted she be called "J". She didn't like it, but it was easier than arguing. She also didn't really like the phrase "smashing pussy", but again, that was a losing battle.

"Alright", she said, "I'll just go shower." With that, she got up and went to the bathroom.

"Don't forget to shave your pussy", shouted Jessica, behind her. "No one likes to eat a hairy box."

"Gross", said Penelope as she closed the bathroom door.

"Guess what?" Said Jessica, as Penelope began to get undressed. "I heard James is going to be there. Mr Star Smash Your Quarterback Doors In."

That was why Penelope's pussy was fucking smooth. The thought of James being turned off by her hairy pussy drove her to make sure her pussy glistened like it had been fucking buffed. Every hair was shaved, trimmed or plucked so there was nothing but a thick, short strip of hair directly above her pussy.

Perfect for eating.

Now, it was nothing compared to the pussy she was currently faced with. Next to this perfectly coiffured pussy hers looked like it had been dragged through a hedge backwards. Still, it was the best she could do.

Once she finished with the shower, she wrapped a towel around herself and went into the bedroom, where Jessica was waiting. On the bed were three of Jessica's outfits, each more slutty than the last, one black, one red, one sparkling silver.

"Try them on, bitch", said Jessica, wearing nothing but a pair of panties, indicating to the selection with a smooth sweep of her hand, her small, perky boobs bouncing gently with the motion.

The idea of walking around naked left Penelope with a fear of dread. Not that she was ashamed of her body. In many ways, she was proud of it. She was slim, her skin, whilst pale, was smooth and supple, and her breasts, whilst nothing to write home about, were certainly larger than Jessica's. Indeed, she had often wished she had what Jessica had, a perky handful that whilst nice to look at, didn't draw any unwanted attention.

"Where are you going?" Asked Jessica, as Penelope walked across the room.

"To get some underwear."

"What a whore."

Penelope stared at Jessica, imploringly. This, again, was one of their little routines.

"Alright", said Jessica, magnanimously, "but only panties. No bra. For these outfits, you need to let the girls fly."

So it was that Penelope, sans bra, tried on all three dresses. She had preferred the black dress, sleek and sophisticated, she felt it offset her pale skin nicely with retaining a level of class and elegance. Jessica meanwhile was very much pushing the sparkly dress, mostly she liked anything that made you the centre of attention.

As a compromise, they settled on the red dress. It was more revealing than the black, but not as much as the silver. Penelope suspected this had been Jessica's plan all along, not least because this one was much tighter around the bust, and so pushed Penelope's breasts up, nearly to the point of overflowing.

Before they left, Jessica had insisted on having a "couple of pre-game" drinks, so by the time they got to the party, Penelope was feeling pretty relaxed. Still, she made a note to drink plenty of water, because the line between sucking dick and sicking dick was very fine.

Jessica rang the doorbell and suddenly the door flew open.

"You fucking whore!" Screamed Amanda, embracing Jessica in a big hug. She was blonde, beautiful and oozed confidence. Penelope immediately felt intimidated and felt herself retreat back into her shell. Was this a mistake, she wondered, as she found herself being herded into the sorority house.

It was full to the rafters of men and women, almost all of whom were beautiful and confident. They were drinking and chatting and laughing, and in one corner Penelope saw one couple in a heavy make-out session and was sure the girl was giving the guy a handjob.

But before she had time to confirm Jessica pulled her into the next room, where there was a kitchen counter with nothing but red cups and alcohol.

"I'm alright for a minute", she said, and both girls laughed. Amanda poured a large vodka diet coke and handed it to Penelope, who thinking it would be rude to refuse, took it.

I can just nurse it for a bit, she thought, as she pretended to drink and saw her two companions neck theirs.

"Another?" Asked Amanda, already filling her glass.

"Still got this one", said Penelope, as Amanda worked on filling Jessica's cup.

"Hazel, you big slut!" Shouted Amanda and moved to embrace someone else in exactly the same manner as earlier.

"Chill out, P, we're here to have a good time", said Jessica, sipping on her second drink.

"I'm just taking it easy", said Penelope.

"The only thing you need to be taking it easy on, is some dick. And by 'easy' I mean 'hard'. Now, what about that piece of meat?"

Jessica pointed across the room to a tall guy with short, dark hair. Penelope certainly found him attractive but thought he might be out of her league. After all, she seemed funny and confident and she felt like neither of those things.

"Don't worry", said Jessica, as if reading her mind, "he's a total fucking slut. He'll fuck anything."

"Thanks", said Penelope, sarcastically.

"You're welcome", replied Jessica, oblivious to the tone. "Now go get your fuck on."

"I'm not sure."

"Trust me, if James sees someone else wants to fuck you, then he'll want to fuck you. It's all psychological."

"I don't think..."

"It's easy", said Jessica moving towards the tall guy. "Hey, tall guy", she shouted across the room, "I want you to meet my friend. She really wants to get to know you better."

But by the time Jessica and the tall guy had turned around, Penelope was gone.

She'd heard the end of the exchange whilst being dragged through the crowd by someone she couldn't identify. All she could see was the soft white skin of a female arm, whose hand was clamped around her wrist.

Suddenly, they were outside, in the back garden.

"What... Who..." She'd started, but couldn't find the words.

"Sorry", said the mysterious stranger. "I just didn't think you looked comfortable in that situation and decided to act first and ask forgiveness later."

"I..." began Penelope, who was overwhelmed by the events of the last few seconds. She was also taken away by how beautiful this woman was. Her soft features and large blue eyes looked out kindly, as her long, red hair framed her face, and gently brushed her shoulders.

"Sorry, you're free to go back in, of course. I shouldn't have interfered."

"It's ok", said Penelope, softening her tone. She felt she was smiling slightly, a feeling confirmed when the stranger smiled back at her, her bright red lips parting to reveal a line of perfect white teeth.

"My name's Veronica", she said, holding out her hand.

"P... Penelope", she responded, "but my friends call me P."

"Nice to meet you P, but I prefer Penelope. Do you mind if I can call that?"

"Not at all", said Penelope, secretly delighted.

"I guess you can call me 'V', if you'd like?" Veronica said as they shook hands, which seemed to go on a little longer than Penelope had expected

"I like Veronica" said Penelope, "it's pretty."

"Thank you, and I have to say, I love your dress, it would look really great on me."

Penelope's arm froze.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean", stammered Veronica, "I meant it matched my hair. I wasn't coming on to you or anything."

"It's alright", said Penelope, charmed that someone was as socially awkward as herself. "It's actually my friend's."

"Ahh yes, it does seem a little bit tight around the...", Veronica gestured across her breasts. "Not that I was looking at your, you know", she started stammering again.

There was a brief pause and both of them burst into laughter.

Veronica leaned on Penelope's shoulder for support.

"Sorry", Veronica said, "I think I've had too much to drink."

After that, they began a little walk through the garden, away from the hustle and bustle of the crowded house. They talked about this and that as they passed Penelope's cup of vodka back and forth, the white rim smeared with two different shades of red lipstick.

A little while later, they found themselves at the end of the garden, the noise of the party almost completely extinguished.

The full moon shone in a cloudless sky and Penelope marvelled at how gentle Veronica looked in the moonlight. Her pale features encircled in a halo of light.

"I should go find my friend", Penelope said, taking a drink from the cup, only to find it was empty.

"We can walk back", said Veronica, taking Penelope's hand and the cup in her own.

"She's probably wondering where I am."

"Really?" Asked Veronica.

"Probably not", admitted Penelope and they both laughed a little.

They paused, Veronica staring intently at Penelope, whose own eyes were fixed on the ground.

"We could always stay here for a minute, if you'd like. Watch the stars." Penelope felt Veronica's hand move from hers to her cheek, offering a gentle caress.

Penelope, eyes firmly planted to the ground, saw Veronicas's delicate feet take a step closer, then another, until their bodies were practically touching. She felt butterflies in her stomach and a sensation like she wanted to pee and had the urge to run away, but she didn't move. She just stood there as Veronica's hand ran through her short, dark hair, tilting her head up to meet hers.

"Would you like that?" Whispered Veronica, her soft lips only inches from her own.

"I would", whispered Penelope, and felt Veronica's soft lips meet hers.

She hadn't kissed many people, and certainly no girls. Her experience had been one of rough, sloppy snogs, with mouthfuls of tongue and clashing teeth, of bad breath and poor technique.

But with Veronica, it was completely different. It was slow, delicate, controlled. She knew exactly what she was doing, almost as if she was reading Penelope's mind. She kissed how Penelope had always wanted to be kissed, but of course she did, Penelope reasoned. Who else is going to know how a girl wants to be kissed better than another girl?

What sex-crazed eighteen-year-old guy is going to provide the intimacy and delicacy their partners crave? Don't they realise what mad pussy they'd get if they kissed like how this girl was kissing me?

The kiss was soft and gentle, but heated. As their lips parted, Veronica slipped the tip of her tongue into Penelope's mouth, who met it with the tip of her own. Just the slightest touch, but it sent waves of electricity through Penelope's body.

Veronica's hands gently held Penelope's back, and Penelope did the same, feeling her warm body through the thin material. She felt Veronica's hands getting lower and lower until one gently cupped her ass.

This broke the spell and Penelope jumped back.

"I'm sorry", said Veronica, "I got a little carried away."

"No, no, it's ok", said Penelope. "But I really should be getting back."

"Ok", said Veronica, making a move.

"If it's ok, I'm going to head back by myself."

"Oh, of course", said Veronica. "No problem."

Penelope headed back towards the house and as the noise got louder, she began to lose focus on the complicated feelings that were running through her mind.

In the house, things were getting out of control. Though she felt as if she had only been gone a few minutes, the crowd was bigger, the music louder, the atmosphere more hostile. The alcohol had clearly been flowing freely and there was a "fuck or fight" energy in the air. Penelope decided it was time to leave.

She pushed through the crowd until she found Amanda.

"Have you seen Jessi-, I mean, J?" She asked.

"Oh, hey slut", Amanda slurred, giving Penelope a sloppy hug that seemed as much of support as anything else.

"Have you seen J?" She asked again, pulling Amanda off her.

"I think she went upstairs", Amanda said, "making an o with one finger and sticking her finger in and out of it, laughing as she did so.

Penelope moved quickly to the stairs, and it seemed to her that her sudden movements had disoriented Amanda, for a second later she heard a body crash to the ground.

Penelope opened the first door and saw some girl sucking a guy's dick. Behind the second she saw a guy sucking a guy's dick.

The third door, behind which was a raucous banging and moaning, Penelope found Jessica, legs in the air, having her back doors smashed in by the tall, short hair guy from earlier.

"Fuck me harder, daddy", screamed Jessica, and Penelope closed the door. She knew better than to interrupt one of Jessica's fuck sessions.

She pushed her way downstairs and out the front door.

Penelope shivered. She hadn't realised how cold it had been in the garden. She told herself it was the alcohol, but deep down she knew it was being with Veronica that had warmed her up.

"You're shivering", said a voice, as a jacket was slipped across Penelope's shoulders.

It was Veronica.

"I saw you coming outside", she said. "I wasn't stalking you, I was just getting my coat."

"I don't need it", said Penelope.

"Please, I'm drunk. I don't even feel the cold." She smiled, weakly, and Penelope offered a polite smile in return. "You can return the coat another time, or not." She smiled awkwardly. "Truth is, it's not really mine. I just wanted an excuse to follow you upstairs."

They both laughed.

"Maybe we should leave before the coat owner finds us", said Penelope.

"Good idea", said Veronica, and they walked into the night.

A little while later they stopped outside a dorm building.

"Well, this is my stop", said Penelope, coat still wrapped around her shoulders.

"I'm a little further down", said Veronica.

"Take this", said Penelope, sweeping the coat off her shoulders.

"No, it's fine", protested Veronica, but stopped as Penelope swept the coat over her shoulders, holding it close, their bodies nearly touching. "It looked better on you", she said.

"And my dress would look better on you", said Penelope, leaning in for a kiss.

This time delicacy was replaced by passion. Their lips met, hot, intense, working on instinct, as if they wanted nothing more than to devour one another.

The coat fell to the floor as their hands explored each other's bodies, and Penelope, pressing into Veronica, pushed her hard into the building wall, causing her to let out a little exclamation.

"Are you ok?" Asked Penelope, concerned.

"Never better", replied Veronica, as she pushed her lips into Penelope's.

Penelope ran her fingers through Veronica's flaming red hair and as Veronica grabbed her ass, she didn't resist, instead pushing her body closer to Veronica. She could smell her perfume and needed more, breaking away from Veronica's lips and kissing down her neck. Veronica let out a low moan and squeezed Penelope's ass harder.

"Get a room", shouted a passer-by as another wolf whistled.

"You want?" Asked Penelope.

"Hell yeah", said Veronica.

They practically ran up to Penelope's room. It was on the fourth floor, but they couldn't wait for the elevator. As they ran they stopped in the stairwell to kiss, paw, fumble. It was only by sheer force of will that they made it to the room at all.

12