Sex with the Nanny

Story Info
The nanny is caught masturbating in her employers bedroom.
1.7k words
3.73
46.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
758 Followers

Tammy and Jason Wetzel were celebrating their wedding anniversary. They went to their favorite restaurant and had a lovely evening together. They were celebrating their sixth wedding anniversary.

Tammy had a special night planned for when they got home. She bought a black underbust corset and a black thong for their night together. She also bought a new vibrator and left handcuffs and a blindfold on the bed.

She set up a tripod to tape their sexual night. They both enjoyed sex and liked to tape their funky adventures. They liked to role-play and do kinky things in the bedroom.

She and her husband liked to experiment and were both looking forward to going home and having a romantic and sexual evening together. Their children went to their grandparents and the nanny was told to take the night off.

~~

When the couple got home, they noticed that the nanny's car was in the driveway. Tammy was upset because she asked that Vivian, their nanny, not be there when they got home.

The evening got even worse when they caught Vivian in their room dressed in the outfit that Tammy bought for herself. She had the new vibrator up her pussy and was screaming while a sex tape of Tammy and Jason played on the television.

Tammy was shocked that she would do this kind of thing. How could she masturbate while watching her employers fucking on the television? Tammy had seen on security footage that Vivian liked to borrow her clothes without asking and rifle through her drawers. They had not spoken to her about her shenanigans.

Jason thought it would be the perfect time to bring Vivian into their bed. He had always fantasized about Tammy and Vivian sharing a bed together. He also dreamt of Vivian riding his face while his wife sat on top of his dick.

Jason took his wife's hand and took her downstairs.

"Babe, I think we should ask Vivian to join us. Haven't you thought about it? We should deal with her first and then pleasure her. The thought of it is making me hard. Come on baby, you have always wanted to be with a woman. How about Vivian?"

"That little whore put on my new outfit. She is fucking herself in our bed and watching us make love to each other. What kind of a person would do that?"

"She must be horny! Who wouldn't be horny looking at us? Babe, you are fucking gorgeous. She probably wants to taste that smooth pussy of yours baby. I bet she is wet watching us fuck. What a horny minx!"

"She should get fired. What a horrible person."

"Babe, her pussy is drenched from fucking it. I think we should play with her. She needs a good spanking and some hot fun. I am hard thinking about it. I know your pussy must be throbbing for some exciting fun."

"I guess. But she needs a spanking first!"

Tammy grabbed her husband's hand and they went into their bedroom and caught their whore of a nanny fucking her twat in Tammy's new outfit.

"Vivian! What are you wearing? Why are you in my clothes and using my new vibrator?"

Vivian was caught. She pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and had a look of sheer terror on her face. She had been caught red-handed wearing her bosses' intimate apparel and using her vibrator. She was watching her employers fuck on the television. She was caught and had to fix it.

"I'm so sorry. I do not know what to say. Please do not fire me! I really need my job. I know, I am not supposed to be here, but I did not have anywhere to go. I passed your bedroom and saw this beautiful outfit and I have never seen such a big toy. I was just intrigued and horny. Please do not be mad! I'll wash your outfit and buy you a new toy."

"Nonsense! You look amazing in the outfit! You know Jason and I have always wanted to ask you to join us in the bedroom. We see how you look at the both of us. It is our anniversary and we would like to be with you. Would you stay and have a hot night with us?"

"Will I still be able to be the nanny?"

"Of course. Would you like to share my husband with me?"

"Okay," Vivian said nervously.

Vivian stood in the middle of the room with Tammy's sexy outfit on. Her breasts and buttocks were on display. Their sex tape played on the television while the couple played with the nanny.

Tammy approached Vivian and gave her a soft kiss on her mouth. Jason stood behind Vivian and cupped her buttocks in his hand. They sandwiched Vivian while Tammy's hands pulled on Vivian's Nipples and Jason massaged her round ass. Vivian moaned while they teased her.

Tammy was kissing the girl very passionately while she played with her amazing breasts. Jason wet his finger and pushed his finger into her butt. Jason pulled his finger from her tight hole and tasted it.

"Let us bring her to the bed!" Jason said.

Tammy and Jason removed their clothes and took Vivian over to the bed.

"We are going to tape this sexy night. Do you have a problem with that Vivian?" Tammy said assertively.

"Why do you have to tape it? I really wouldn't want that."

"We want to remember how amazing you are dear. Pretty please?"

"Okay."

Vivian was nervous. Her nipples were standing straight up, and she was shivering a little. She had no idea what the Wetzel's had in store for her. She was horny and her pussy was a dripping mess.

"Vivian, you have been a bad girl! We must give you a spanking! Lay on Jason's lap and receive your spanks."

Jason sat down on the bed and Vivian lay on his lap. Jason was hard as a bat and was excited to give Vivian her spanking. He did not plan to hurt her but just wanted her butt to sting a little.

Vivian lay in Jason's lap and he gave her several spankings on her creamy ass. She made small noises while he swatted her. Her butt was a bit red.

"Vivian. How about you lie on the bed in my outfit and we will handcuff you to the bed. It will be so exciting to pleasure you."

"I don't know, Mrs. I have never done that before."

"It will be exciting dear. You were caught in my room masturbating in my clothes. I do not think you want us calling the cops. We have footage of you borrowing my jewelry and my clothes. How will you explain that to the authorities?"

"Okay. I am sorry. You can handcuff me."

Jason helped Vivian onto the bed. He put handcuffs on her and a tether which was attached to the headboard. She looked incredibly sexy laying there. Jason used silk scarves around her legs. She looked incredibly hot and sexy laying there helpless. Her smooth pussy looked incredibly hot on the bed.

Both Tammy and Jason went to the bed. They both got started pleasuring their nanny. They kissed her legs and her thighs. They both licked at her pussy. Vivian was moaning while the couple pleasured her with their tongues. She wriggled on the bed while enjoying the sensations being done to her smooth pussy.

She lay there at their mercy while they made her cum with their mouths. Her smooth pussy exploded with her hot juices. Jason drank her hot honey while Tammy was excited and lay on top of her with her ass and pussy on her face. Tammy played with her pussy and her clit while grinding her pussy onto Vivian's face. Vivian had no choice but to lick at Tammy's smooth pussy. The women made licking and munching noises while they ate each other's wet pussies. Jason played with his hard cock and wanted to fuck Vivian now. He wanted to slide his dick up into the handcuffed nanny.

"Babe, I want to fuck her. You can ride her face. Fucking hell."

Tammy got up and stood with her feet on either side of her head. She crouched down and wiped her pussy on Vivian's face. The nanny licked her pussy and sucked on her clit.

Jason pushed his cock up into Vivian's pussy. He thrust in and out of her pussy. Her pussy was tight and felt amazing while he fucked her. The camera taped their wild evening pleasuring the nanny.

"Babe, I want to fuck her butt! Get her set up on her hands and knees. I want to fuck her butt now!"

Jason got off the nanny. Tammy untied her legs while Jason uncuffed the handcuffs.

Vivian went on your hands and knees.

"I have never had anal sex. Please be careful."

"An anal virgin! How exciting. Do not worry! Tammy will lick your butt and put jelly up inside. Just enjoy it! You will cum so hard baby. Tammy will eat your pussy."

Tammy pulled her butt apart and licked at her butthole. She pushed her pinky up into her butt. Vivian moaned and played with her pussy while Tammy made her butt all wet. Jason squeezed some jelly onto her puckered butthole.

He slowly entered her butt. Vivian tensed up which made it a little uncomfortable while he tried going.

"Vivian, you need to relax. Let Tammy lay down and lick at your pussy and I will try again. This is going to feel great. Just relax, sweetie."

Tammy lay in position licking and adoring Vivian's pussy. Jason slowly pushed his finger into her butt and fingered her there until she got used to it. She moaned while he continued to play in her butt.

"Going inside of your butt now. Relax, baby!"

Jason slowly pushed his cock into her butt. Once he was inside, he began fucking her butt faster. Tammy was licking at her pussy which was soaking wet now. Jason was so excited and blew his load inside of the nanny's butt.

"That was amazing! Vivian, you are so sexy."

The couple and the nanny lay in the bed. They played with her the rest of the evening and into the next day.

They planned on bringing Vivian into their sex games. She liked having sex with her employers. She was a fun plaything for the married couple.


Mysteria27
Mysteria27
758 Followers