Sex with Twins, My Mom and My Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

One day when my parents didn't know I came home early from work; I remember them arguing over her not wanting to play his sexy games of voyeurism and exhibitionism. Exhibitionistic things that he's always asked her to do, he wanted to her answer the door wearing just a towel and flash the pizza delivery man her naked body. He wanted her to serve his friends beer topless whenever they came over the house to play poker. Obviously, my Dad wanted his friends to more than see her naked breasts. He wanted them to touch her, feel her, and have sex with her, too.

"Just once, I want to do something sexually fun," said my Dad. "With all of their wives, short, fat, and ugly, you're a very sexy and pretty woman with a beautiful body and I want to show you off to my friends."

I heard my mother laugh.

"What you consider fun to you is perverted, embarrassing, and humiliating to me," she said. "You want me to flash the pizza delivery man. You want me to expose myself to your friends. You want me to go to a nude beach. You want me to have swinging sex with other men so that you can have swinging sex with women half your age," she said stomping her foot and slamming her hand against the bedroom door. "You don't want a wife; you want a whore. I won't degrade myself for you to have...fun," she said with anger.

Claiming that she's suddenly hot and needed immediate relief, she routinely removed the bathrobe that covered her sexy nightgown. With all of her nightgowns short, sheer, low-cut, and virtually transparent, I've never seen as much of my mother as I have when she has a migraine. Giving me a great down-nightgown view of her naked breasts, she'd sit across from me with her torso leaning forward while holding her head. Then, giving me an even better view of her naked pussy, with her head bowed and her eyes closed, she'll sit across from me with her legs spread as if she's a drunken sailor.

'Wow. After seeing my mother's naked tits, I'm seeing my mother's naked cunt. While imagining having incestuous sex with my MILF of mother, I'll be masturbating over all of this later tonight,' I thought.

Every time she unintentionally showed me all that I shouldn't see of her, I couldn't wait to masturbate while replaying her flashing me in my mind. I'd love to return the sexual favor and flash her my erect, naked prick but I can't do that. She's my mother and I'm her son. I'd love to flash my aunt my erect, naked prick but I can't do that either. That's incest. That's nasty. She's my aunt and I'm her nephew. Besides, women don't want to see naked pricks in the way that men want to see naked tits and pussies, or do they?

Nonetheless, I can't count how many times I've masturbated over seeing my mother's naked tits. I can't count how many times I've masturbated over seeing my mother's naked pussy. I can't count how many times I've masturbated over imagining having sex with my MILF of a mother. I can't count how many times I've masturbated over imagining seeing my aunt's naked tits. I can't count how many times I've masturbated over imagining seeing my aunt's naked pussy. I can't count how many times I've masturbated over imagining having sex with my MILF of an aunt.

Yet, now that I've seen all that I imagined seeing of my mother's beautiful, sexy, and shapely body, I want more. I want to touch her, feel her, and have sex with her. I want her to touch me, feel me, and have sex with me. Only, how could I possibly have sex with my mother? Just as having sex with my aunt is forbidden, having sex with my mother is even more forbidden. Besides, she'd never have sex with me.

# # #

One of my Dad's friends, Don, is a chiropractor and another one of his friends, Jim, is a massage therapist. The chiropractor said that her migraines emanated from her spine and that once he realigned her spine by adjusting it with his hands, she'd be rid of her migraines. The massage therapist claimed her migraines stemmed from tension and from her unable to relax. Once he gave her a full body massage and once, she learned how to meditate and relax, she'd be rid of her migraines.

Suffice to write, both men, the chiropractor and the massage therapist were wrong and right at the same time. Instead of helping her with her migraine headaches, they only wanted to see her naked. They only wanted to touch and feel her naked body where only her husband should touch and feel her naked body. They only wanted to have sex with her. Once she was naked and vulnerable, they had sex with her. Yet, once she had sex with them, mysteriously her migraines were gone.

Making her new appointments every week on the pretenses that they helped rid her of her migraines by spine realignment, massage, and sex, they continued having sex with my mother weekly. Then, once my Dad discovered that his two, best friends were fucking his wife and she was sucking their pricks, that was the end of their marriage and their friendship. Seemingly, it was okay for him to have sex with his young whore but it wasn't okay for his wife to have sex with his friends. My Dad packed his bags and moved in with Barbie, a 25-year-old woman that he already had on the side.

I didn't know any of this until I overheard my mother talking to her sister downstairs. As shocking as it was sexually exciting, no son wants to believe that his mother sucks cock. No son wants to believe that his mother is a cocksucking whore who has sex with his father's friends weekly. Even more than finding out that she sucked cock, I had a hard time believing that my mother was sexually cheating on my father with his so-called friends every week.

'How could she? Why would she,' I wondered while masturbating over the thought of my MILF of a mother having sex with my father's two best, ex-friends?

Wishing I was a fly on the wall, how lucky they were to see my mother naked? Masturbating over the thoughts of seeing my mother naked, I masturbated over the thoughts of touching, feeling, fondling, and having sex with her naked body. In the way she sucked their pricks, I'd love for my mother to suck my prick.

"He had me undress," said my Mom, Aileen, with embarrassment mixed with sexual arousal to her identical twin sister, Ilene. "He asked me to strip myself naked but I was covered by a sheet, of course, at both the chiropractor and massage therapist's offices."

She paused to look at my aunt.

"That makes me want to have my spine aligned and to have a full body massage," said my aunt with a dirty laugh.

In between taking sips of wine, my mother returned my aunt's dirty laugh with her dirty laugh.

"To be honest, knowing that I was naked, albeit totally covered, my migraines instantly diminished before they were suddenly gone. Instead, preoccupied with the sexual thoughts of him touching me, feeling me, seeing me naked, and having sex with my naked body, the whore that I seemingly am and didn't know that I was, I wanted to have sex with both men."

My aunt smiled sexily at my mother.

"Did you have sex with them?"

My mother looked at her sister and returned her sexy smile.

"You're damn right I did. With Brian fucking some young whore and not touching me in months, I needed a cock in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy," said my mother with a laugh.

Besides myself with sexual excitement, shocked that my mother used such language, I couldn't wait to masturbate over everything my mother was saying and everything I heard. Accustomed to my aunt saying whatever sexual thing that came to mind, I never heard my mother say the word cock. Obviously, she stroked, sucked, and fucked both men. Obviously, my mother is as much of a whore as her twin sister.

"After a while with the chiropractor and the massage therapist touching and feeling me everywhere that only my husband has ever touched and felt me, the sheet was no longer necessary. Slowly but surely, as if schooled the same way, both men gradually moved the sheet lower and higher until my naked breasts, naked ass, and naked pussy were totally exposed. With just a wide band covering my waist, the sheet was in the way. Then, as if this was their agenda all along, they asked if they could remove the sheet," said my mother to her sister.

With my aunt squirming in her seat and continually crossing and uncrossing her legs, she was obviously sexually aroused from hearing about my mother's illicit affairs with the chiropractor and massage therapist. No doubt, my aunt would soon be making appointments with both men. After taking a big gulp of her wine, my aunt asked what happened next and my mother told her.

"Then, what happened? Tell me everything," said my aunt. "I need to know," she said with a dirty laugh. "I'll be masturbating over this in my bathtub tonight," she said with another dirty laugh.

My mother nodded her head and smiled.

# # #

"Once the sheet was off, totally exposed while lying on their table on my back naked, I was theirs for the taking. On the pretense of ridding me of my migraine headaches, as if I was a Japanese woman having a naked massage, they felt my ass, fondled my breasts, fingered my nipples, and masturbated my pussy with their fingers, a vibrator, and a dildo," said my Mom. "Then, after I sucked their cocks and they ejaculated their cum in my mouth, they both ate my pussy. They fingered me while licking me. I've have had as many sexual orgasms in my life."

My aunt laughed.

"I remember watching those naked massage videos on the internet while masturbating. With the women looking so naively innocent, always they begin with them covered by a towel. Then, instead of getting massaged, they're being masturbated before being fucked," said my aunt.

My mother nodded her head before sipping more of her wine.

"Something that never happened with my husband, with my migraines suddenly gone, I was so horny. I was ready for sex. I wanted them to lick my pussy. I wanted them to fuck my cunt. I wanted to suck their pricks. I couldn't wait to blow them while stroking them," said my mother. "I needed them to cum not only in my mouth but also in my pussy. Awash in their cum, I wanted them to give me cum baths. I wanted them to cum not only in my mouth but all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts."

Having never heard my mother talk this way, I was stunned listening to my mother talk about sex. I was stunned listening to all that my father's friends did to her naked body. I was stunned listening to my mother confess all that she sexually did to them. My mother not only fucked their pricks but she sucked their pricks. My mother is an admitted cocksucking whore.

"Oh, my," said my aunt. "You're making me sexually aroused, Aileen."

My mother laughed at her sister's reaction.

"I was so horny that if I was having pizza that night, fuck the loose towel, I would have answered the door naked. If it was poker night, not only would I serve his friends topless, but I'd serve his friends naked. I'd not only allow them to touch and feel me but also, I'd stroke them, suck them, and fuck them. If I was at a nude beach, I'd not only strip naked but I'd masturbate myself and invite all those men who watched me to have sex with me," said my Mom.

My mother nodded her head to reinforce all that she had said.

"Oh, my God, Aileen. You're turning into such a whore," said my aunt feeling her own breasts while fingering her nipples through her blouse and bra.

In the way that I was horny hearing my mother talk about fucking and sucking two of my father's, best friends, I was horny imagining her doing every sexual thing my father had asked her to do but with me. I imagined my aunt masturbating herself in her bathtub later to all that my mother was confessing. With her asking for all the sordid details, my aunt asked all the questions that I hoped she'd ask. After my aunt asked if my mother had sex with them, my Mom confessed all of the sexy details.

"What else happened? Tell me more and don't leave anything out," said my aunt with a laugh. "I want to vicariously live through you having sex with two men."

Ready to sexually confess everything, my mother gave her sister a sexy smile.

"Once they fingered my nipples and masturbated my pussy, I pulled down their zippers and pulled out their pricks. As if I had never given a blowjob before, hungry for cock, I stroked and sucked Don one day and stroked and sucked Jim the next. I allowed them to cum in my mouth and I swallowed their cum.

My aunt looked at if she was going to have a sexual orgasm.

"Oh, my God," said my aunt while reaching her hand beneath her short skirt to finger her pussy through her panties.

My mother laughed at her sister masturbating herself. With my aunt's white, bikini panties exposed to my horny eyes, I fondled my cock while slowly stroking my cock. Later that night, I couldn't wait to masturbate over my aunt masturbating. If I was downstairs, I'd ask her if she wanted my finger, my tongue, or my cock.

"Then, with our next weekly appointment, no longer bothering with the sheet, I stripped myself naked and allowed them to make love to me before fucking me. In the way they both ejaculated their cum in my mouth and gave me cum baths, too, they both ejaculated their cum in my cunt, too. Thank God for birth control," said my mother with a dirty laugh.

Unable to believe what I was hearing; never have I heard my mother use such vulgar language. Shocked at what she was saying, obviously, my mother is as much of a whore as her sister. After hearing my mother talk so outrageously, I wished I had the nerve to walk downstairs and exposed my naked cock to them. I wondered what my mother would say and do seeing my exposed prick. I wondered what my aunt would say and do seeing my exposed prick. Only, I didn't have it in me to expose myself to my mother and aunt.

# # #

Now that I knew my mother was a cheating whore, long before we joined the mother and son's incest, swinging club, I was determined to have sex with her. Willing to try anything, she was a sucker for anything that would alleviate her migraines. With that in mind, after reading online about how to hypnotize someone, I wondered if I could hypnotize her into having incestuous sex with me. I could always drug her with a sleeping pill and have sex with her while she slept. I imagined stripping her naked and having sex with her in the way that my father's friends did.

'Wow.'

Then, when I heard my aunt getting up to leave, catching me by surprise, I panicked. Not wanting them to see me sitting on the stairs and know that I had been listening to their sexual conversations, I hurried to get up but my foot slipped on the stairs. Nearly falling down the stairs in my haste to leave without them seeing me, I made such a racket.

"Tommy?" She sounded angry. My mother walked over to the stairs with my aunt. "What are you doing there? Were you spying on us? Were you listening to our private conversation? How dare you? Get down here right this second," said my mother with anger.

My walk of shame, immediately, I obeyed my mother and shamefully walked down the stairs.

"Sorry, Mom. Sorry, Auntie," I said.

My mother looked so angry but my aunt still looked sexually aroused. I wondered if my aunt was as sexually attracted to me as I was sexually attracted to her. I wondered if ever I got my aunt alone and gave her enough wine to drink, if she'd have incestuous sex with me in the way that I'd love to have incestuous sex with her.

"I'm so sick of men thinking they can get away with doing anything, even disrespect me by eavesdropping. How dare you invade my personal space and my privacy?"

Sick to my stomach, I felt like such a shit. Embarrassed in front of not only my mother but also my aunt, I felt just as perverted as my father. The last thing I wanted was for my mother and aunt to know that I had been listening. The last thing I wanted for my mother and aunt to know was that I was sexually excited by their sexual conversations.

"I'm sorry, Mom, for listening," I said.

Then, when she raised her hand, I cringed and I ducked. I thought she was going to slap me. I closed my eyes and recoiled at the thought of my mother slapping me across my face in front of my aunt. Yet, instead of slapping me, she said something so shocking that I was stunned. I didn't know what to do nor how to answer her. After she said what she said, she sat back down on the couch and my aunt sat in my father's reclining chair across from her.

# # #

"Now that you sexually violated us by listening to our personal and private, sexual conversations, I'm going to show you what it feels like to be humiliated," said my mother with a long pause while undressing me with her eyes. "Take off your clothes. Get naked. In the way that you now know all of the sexual things that your father wanted me to do and some of the sexual things that I've done, I want to see you as nakedly exposed as you made me feel nakedly exposed by eavesdropping on me."

Having never seen her as angry since I broke her favorite, antique vase years ago, she gave that stare she gives me to let me know that she's means business.

"Get naked?" I laughed. "Mom? Seriously? Are you kidding me? I can't do that," I said laughing again. "I'm not going to get naked in front of you and in front of Aunt Ilene," I said.

Something that I always wanted to do and masturbated over doing, I suddenly wished that I had the balls to strip myself naked in front of my MILF of a mother and my MILF of an aunt. Yet, I thought she was kidding. I looked from my mother to look at my aunt with an embarrassed, little laugh. Then when I looked back at my mother again, I knew she was serious. She wanted me to remove my clothes. She wanted me to strip myself naked.

"Take off your clothes, Tommy," she said again. "I mean it. I'm not fucking around," she said.

Another one of my longtime sexual fantasies, over the years while masturbating myself, I've imagined stripping myself naked in front of my mother and/or my aunt. Yet, now that my mother wanted me to undress, strangely enough, I felt more embarrassed than I'd felt sexually excited. I imagined my mother and my aunt sexually staring at me in the way that I've always sexually stared at them. Only, from my humiliation, I imagined my cock being flaccidly small instead of being big and hard. I imagined them laughing and feeling embarrassed that my cock was so shrunken small.

"Mom?"

When I balked, my mother glared at me as if she hated me instead of loved me. As was my aunt, by the sexually aroused look on her face, they were both intent on seeing me naked. They both wanted to see my naked prick. Doubting it as soon as I thought it, maybe if I showed them my naked body, they'd show me their naked bodies.

"Do it! Strip yourself naked now," she yelled with anger. "Don't make me strip you because I will."

# # #

While looking from my aunt to my mother, I removed my shirt. Looking at me differently, my mother stared at my naked chest, stomach, shoulders, and arms as if she had never seen me without a shirt before. She stared at me as if I wasn't her son but a stranger, some young man.

My aunt stared at me as if I was a stripper ready to entertain her by getting naked. To be honest, I was too embarrassed to be sexually excited. Having disrespected and humiliated my mother and my aunt, they were intent of disrespecting and humiliating me. Their obvious intention was not to see me naked but to get their revenge for me disrespecting them by eavesdropping and invading their privacy. With the shoe on the other foot, I understood that now.

Reluctantly, I kicked off my shoes and unbuckled my belt. Obediently obeying my mother as if she was my Dominatrix instead of my Mom, I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. As if undressing me with their eyes, my mother and aunt stared at me as if I was already naked. Then, when I looked down at myself, I saw what they were staring at. I saw what they saw. I had huge erection. Looking as if I had a big banana in my underwear, my hard, erect cock bulged out against my exposed briefs.