Sex with Twins, My Mom and My Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off your pants," ordered my mother. "Do it. Do it now."

Again, obediently obeying her, I lifted my leg to remove my pants, first one pant leg and then the other pant leg. Instead of being sexually excited, even though obviously, I was sexually excited by my colossal erection, I was embarrassed. I stood in front of my MILF of a mother and my MILF of an aunt in my underwear with a throbbing erection. Now, they both knew that I sexually wanted them. Now, they both knew that I was as much of a sexual pervert as was my Dad.

"Now, get naked. Take off your underwear. Show me your prick. I want to see your naked cock. We both want to see your naked prick," said my mother while looking over at her sister and laughing.

Having always wanted to expose my naked prick to not only my mother but also to my aunt, I didn't want to expose myself to them in this sexually degrading way. With me not in sexual control, I was helpless. Hard for me to wrap my brain around my mother forcing me to strip naked, I couldn't believe my mother wanted to see my naked prick. I couldn't believe that my aunt wanted to see my naked cock. Shocked that my mother and aunt wanted to see my naked prick, I was more embarrassed than I was sexually excited.

Afraid not to obey her for fear that she'd tell my Dad that I was spying on her and her sister and eavesdropping on them, ready to do what I was forced to do, I tucked my fingers in my underwear band. This is it. This is really it. The moment of no return, I was about to show my mother and my aunt my naked, erect prick. Taking my time in removing my underwear, I thought that my mother would change her mind and stop me before I went too far.

Bad enough that I wanted to have sex with my mother but why would my mother want to see her son naked? Bad enough that I wanted to have sex with my aunt but why would my aunt want to see her nephew naked? It didn't make any sense. Admittingly, with me being an incestuous pervert, where they incestuous whore? Obviously, instead of wanting to have sex with me, they just wanted to teach me a lesson by humiliating me. They just wanted to embarrass me by forcing me to strip naked. At their mercy, I suddenly felt sick.

# # #

"Mom," I said. "Please don't make me do this. This is so embarrassing. This is so humiliating. I'll be scarred for the rest of my life," I said suddenly feeling more sexually excited than I felt embarrassed.

My aunt got up from her chair and slapped my ass hard through my underwear with her hand. Then, when she reached back to wallop me again, I reached for her hand to stop her from slapping me again. While I held one of her hands, she reached out her other hand. In a quick pull, she pulled my underwear down and off. Immediately, my erect, naked prick sprang to attention as if it was a diving board. Totally exposed, I was naked. I was naked in front of my mother and my aunt.

"Oh, my God," I involuntarily blurted out my reaction to being naked in front of my MILF of a mother and my MILF of an aunt.

Suddenly modestly embarrassed and morally ashamed, even though I had been masturbating over the anticipation of this moment for years, I put my hand over my prick. Filling me with a sudden burst of insight, as if I was a woman being forcefully exposed at a drunken party, I felt her pain. With my erection too big, I couldn't cover it with my hand. With my erection too hard, I couldn't bend it back and out of sight. My mother and aunt stared at my hard, erect prick as if they had never seen a hard, erect cock before.

Then, something I never expected her to do, my Mom leaned forward in her seat and reached out for me. She pulled my hands away to expose my erect prick to her motherly eyes. Then, turning me one way before turning me the other way, she exposed my naked prick to her sister's slutty eyes.

Again, something I never expected, shocking me and embarrassing me while sexually exciting me, she fondled the head of my prick with her fingertips. My mother was touching my prick. If it wasn't enough my mother was staring at my naked prick, my mother was touching my naked prick. Not stopping there, as if I was her husband, her boyfriend, or her lover, she wrapped her fingers around my stiff dick and pulled me closer by my erect dick.

With me standing and her sitting, my cock was mere inches from her mouth. As if I was her husband, her boyfriend, or her lover instead of her son, she continued fondling the head of my cock with her fingertips. My mother was playing with my prick while staring at my prick. I couldn't believe my mother was playing with my prick while staring at my prick. Seemingly mesmerized by my hard, naked cock, her sister was staring at my prick too.

Then, she ever so slowly stroked me. My mother was stroking my dick. I couldn't believe my mother was stroking my dick. As if she wanted to do the same as my mother, my aunt stared at my naked prick with great, sexual interest. In the way that my mother was stroking me, I'd love for my aunt to stroke me too. Only, too much to hope for, it was enough that I'd be masturbating over this day for the rest of my perverted life.

Then, no longer embarrassed, with my mother and aunt staring at my erect, naked prick as if they had never seen an erect, naked prick before, I was sexually excited. Not wanting her to stop, I wanted my mother to continue stroking me. In the way that my mother had her fingers wrapped around my prick, I wanted my aunt to wrap her fingers around my prick, too. I wanted my aunt to touch me and stroke me, too.

Then, not stopping there, I wanted my mother to take me in her mouth. I wanted my mother to suck me in the way that she sucked my father's, two, best friends. In the way that they ejaculated their cum in my mother's mouth, in her pussy, and all over her face, I wanted to ejaculate my cum in my mother's mouth, in her pussy, and all over her face. Forget about being embarrassed and humiliated, I wanted to have sex with not only with my mother but also with my aunt.

# # #

Instead of stepping out of her reach, I stepped closer. Then, in the way she had reached for me, I reached for her. I felt her breasts through her blouse and bra while fingering her erect nipples. Obviously, my mother was just as sexually aroused as I was sexually excited.

Then, leaning closer, as soon as the tip of my prick touched her lips, obviously knowing what was coming next, she turned her head away. After my mother had me strip naked, sexually teased me with her stare, fondled me with her fingertips, and slowly stroked me with her hand, she wasn't about to get away with not blowing me. Whether she wanted to or not, this sexy bitch was definitely going to suck my cock. Whether she wanted me to or not, something I wanted to do for such a long time, I was definitely going to cum in my mother's mouth.

Instead of taking no for an answer, I reached around her and pulled her hair hard. As soon as my mother opened her mouth to scream in pain, I stepped closer and filled her mouth with my hard, erect cock. My sexual fantasy come true and a sight hard for me to believe, my stiff prick was buried in my mother's mouth.

So surreal as if a dream, I couldn't believe my cock was inside my mother's warm, wet mouth. While staring at me wide-eyed, I couldn't believe my mother was sucking me. With her trying to pull away, I couldn't believe she was blowing me. Not letting her go, I humped her mouth and fucked her face while my aunt intensely watched. Perhaps, she wanted it to be her turn next.

Still not letting her go, even though her hands pushed hard against my thighs for me to release her, banging my balls against her chin, I humped her mouth harder and faster. Then, when I looked over at my aunt, obviously, enjoying the forced, oral sex show, she had her short skirt raised up to her waist and had removed her panties. She was rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her naked pussy while watching her sister giving me a blowjob. Then, seemingly not shocked or shy about wanting her turn with my prick, she stood from her chair and sat next to my mother.

"Give me some of that, Tommy," she said unbuttoning her blouse. "Stick your cock in my mouth. Auntie wants to blow you. Auntie needs to suck you," she said while feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples through her bra. "It's been a long time since I've had a stiff prick in my mouth."

While my mother continued to suck my prick, I felt my aunt's breasts through her bra with one hand and my mother's breasts through her bra with my other hand. Then, shocking me by showing me something I had always wanted to see, she lifted her bra to expose her naked breasts. If it wasn't enough that my mother was blowing me, I couldn't believe I was seeing my aunt's naked breasts.

"Feel my tits while I suck you. I love having my tits felt. Finger my nipples while I blow you. I love having my nipples fingered."

While feeling her tits and fingering her nipples, I allowed my mother to stop blowing me to give my aunt a chance to suck me. I felt my aunt's big breasts and fingered her erect nipples, while she sucked my cock. The best day of my life, in the way that I always wanted to have sex with my mother, I was having sex with my mother. In the way that I always wanted to have sex with my aunt, I was having sex with my aunt. In the way that I always wanted to have sex with identical twins, I was having sex with identical twins.

"Suck it. Suck my prick, Auntie," I said humping her mouth and fucking her face in the way that I humped my mother's mouth and fucked her face. "Give me a blowjob. I can't wait to cum in your beautiful mouth, Auntie Ilene," I said while lightly running my fingers through her lush red hair.

Taking her sister's cue, my Mom unbuttoned her blouse, lifted her bra, scooted closer to me and to her sister. Now, taking turns stroking me and sucking me, my mother and aunt were giving me an identical, twin blowjob while I felt both their tits and fingered their nipples. Better than any sexual fantasy I ever had; I couldn't believe I was receiving a blowjob not only from my Mom but also from my aunt.

Obviously, having shared everything throughout their lives, now they were sharing my prick. Obviously, stroking me faster and sucking me deeper, they were determined to get me to cum. With them both stroking me harder and sucking me deeper, unable to hold back, I was ready to cum.

I shot a spurt of cum in my aunt's mouth first and, after my mother grabbed my prick away from her sister, I shot a second spurt in my mother's mouth. Then, when my aunt grabbed my cock back to suck, as if I had been saving it up for this very moment, I unloaded a volcano amount of cum. I not only gave my aunt a cum bath but also, I gave my mother a cum bath too.

Never have I ejaculated as much cum. There was so much cum. I exploded cum all over my aunt's face and my mother's face. I exploded cum in their hair, across their naked breasts, and all over their clothes.

# # #

Then, shocking me, if it wasn't enough that I had sex with my mother and my aunt, my Mom and her sister kissed. They French kissed. As if they were horny teenagers or lesbians, they were making out with one another while touching and feeling one another everywhere.

My mother snowballed my cum in her sister's mouth while her sister snowballed my cum in my mother's mouth. My mother, Aileen, continued making out with her sister, Ilene while Ilene continued making out with her twin sister, Aileen. She felt and fondled her sister's tits and fingered her nipples while her sister felt and fondled my mother's naked breasts and fingered her nipples. Instead of joining in, not wanting to ruin their surprised lesbian affair, all I could do was to stare and wait to see what would happen next.

Not done there, shocking me, my mother moved between her sister's legs and licked and fingered her pussy. My mother was eating my aunt's pussy. While my mother was eating her sister's cunt with her ass poised up high up in the air, not missing my sexual opportunity, I inserted my still erect prick in my mother's warm, wet pussy and fucked her from behind. Then, when my mother switched positions with her sister with her ass was poised high up in the air too, again, not missing my sexual opportunity, while Ilene ate my mother's cunt, I fucked my aunt from behind.

Overwhelmed with incestuous, sexual imagery, if it wasn't enough that I had sex with my mother and aunt, they had lesbian sex with one another. If it wasn't enough that my mother and aunt blew me and I ejaculated my cum in their mouths, I fucked them, the both of them. Humping them harder and fucking faster, something I'd remember for the rest of my life, it didn't take the three of us long to have intense sexual orgasms.

The sexual turning point for us was my mother demanding that I strip myself naked. The sexual turning point for us was the three of us having incestuous sex with one another. The sexual turning point for us was when my mother and aunt sucked my prick and allowed me to cum in their mouths before fucking them. Then, when my mother's friends Jennifer, Brianna, and Sophia invited us to join their monthly mother and son, incest, swing club, we were ripe for the invitation.

Not only did I join the club with my mother, Aileen, but also my aunt, Ilene, joined the club with her son, my cousin, Sean. What started out as my incestuous sexual fantasy ended with me not only having sex with my mother but also having incestuous sex with my aunt. What started out as a once in a lifetime event, ended up in us having monthly foursome of depraved, incestuous sex. Then, with my mother and aunt having sex with other sons, my cousin and I had sex with other mothers.

# # #

The happiest and most sexually satisfied we've ever been, I recommend that everyone should not only have incestuous sex with their mothers but also with their aunts, sisters, and cousins, too. Instead of lurking around the corners and peeking, I recommend everyone come out in the open as to how they sexually feel. The next time your mother and aunt, or your sister and cousin, are together, I dare you, no I double dare you, to walk in the room naked.

Expose yourself. Having so much more to gain, what do you have to lose? Show them your hard, erect prick. So, they see you naked? Big deal. They're not going to report you to the police. You're family.

Don't be shy. Maybe they'll expose themselves to you. Go ahead and stroke yourself. Maybe they'll stroke you, too. Maybe, as much as you want to cum, they want to watch you cum and they want to cum too.

When walking in the room naked, pay close attention to how they react to your nakedness. Did they look or look away? Did they stare at your naked prick or merely glance at it? If they stare at you in the way that you've always stared at them, chances are they sexually want you. Why waste anymore time not having incestuous sex? As if a rite of passage, adult men should have sex with not only their mothers but also with their aunts, sisters, and cousins, too.

"Son, why are you naked?"

His mother stared at his erect, naked prick as if she had never seen an erect, naked prick before.

"Suck my cock, Mom. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth."

# # #

"Nephew, why are you naked?"

His aunt stared at his erect, naked prick as if she had never seen an erect, naked prick before.

"Suck my cock, Auntie. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth."

# # #

"Brother, why are you naked?"

His sister stared at his erect, naked prick as if she had never seen an erect, naked prick before.

"Suck my cock, Sis. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth."

# # #

"Cousin, why are you naked?"

His cousin stared at his erect, naked prick as if she had never seen an erect, naked prick before.

"Suck my cock, Cuz. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth."

# # #

Sexually satisfied, they all lived happily ever after.

THE END