Sex with Wife's Sister Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary panted and asked, "Ah... John... Does sister fuck you like this... Comfortable... Happy...?"

John also panted in response, "Sis... Fucking me like this... So comfortable... So happy too... Sis's pussy is so great... Fucking me so comfortable..."

Hearing John say this, Mary frantically stroked John's big cock with her pussy even more.

"Mmm... Mmm... Big cock fills sister so full... So full... Ah... Ah..."

"Mmm... Oh... Ah... Ah... Sister can't stand it anymore... Oh... Oh... Mmm... Ah..."

Suddenly, a burst of hot semen splashed on the glans of John's cock. John knew Mary had orgasmed again. But Mary did not remove her pussy from John's big cock after orgasm. Instead, she continued to stroke slowly. Perhaps because of excessive excitement, Mary was frantically kissing John's nipples, ears, neck and lips. John could feel Mary's wildness and madness even more.

Mary gently told me, "John, from tonight on, our relationship will no longer be like before. How will you treat me?"

John hugged Mary tightly and said, "Sis, in front of others I will still be like usual, but in private, I will often fill your pussy with my big cock to make your life no longer empty and lonely."

Mary teased John softly, "It depends on your performance. Don't disappoint your sister!"

John lustfully laughed and said to Mary, "Today I'm going to make your pussy submit to my big cock."

John gently lifted Mary and placed her on the soft bed. Mary also put her legs on John's shoulders, ready to accept his insertion. John slowly pushed his big cock into Mary's pussy and began pumping back and forth with nine shallow and one deep method.

"Oh...big cock...fill me up...so full...ah...ah...comfortable...ah...ah..."

John also put his hands on Mary's breasts and gently pinched Mary's dark nipples with his fingertips.

"Ah...ah...ah...oh...John...really...really good at fucking...fucking me...so comfortable...ah...ah...fast...fast fuck me...fast...hard..."

Hearing Mary say this, John increased his strength and began pumping fast. Mary also frantically twisted her waist to repay John with a harder, faster insertion.

Mary seemed like a starving female wolf, desperately devouring John's big cock, while John was also desperately fucking Mary's pussy, as if to pierce Mary's pussy. Mary's lustful cries became louder and louder, and John knew Mary was completely intoxicated in the world of sex.

"Ah...ah...oh...oh...ah...John...fuck...fuck me so good...I...I...ah...ah...love...love you so much...ah..."

Under John's desperate attack, Mary reached another orgasm. Mary desperately hugged John and kissed John wildly, while John's back was already scratched with hundreds of blood marks by Mary's hands.

Mary panted and told me, "John...you're so good...so good...at fucking...fucking me...fucking me to ecstasy..."

John did not give Mary a chance to breathe at all. He turned Mary's body over and lifted Mary's big ass higher. Then, once again, he inserted his big cock into Mary's pussy from behind, and John's big cock wantonly went in and out of Mary's pussy, pushing Mary to another peak with each thrust.

"Ah...ah...oh...ah...oh...John...fuck...fuck me hard...ah...ah...fuck hard...John fuck...fuck me so comfortable...ah...ah..."

Perhaps this position is the easiest for a woman to orgasm. After about a hundred thrusts, another gush of hot semen spurted onto his glans, and he knew Mary had orgasmed again, but he did not pull out his big cock, but fucked Mary's pussy even faster and harder.

Mary's love juice also slowly flowed out of her pussy with his movements, wetting Mary's big ass.

"Oh...John...so good...so good at fucking pussy...sister...I...I'm about to cum again...fast...fuck me hard...ah...ah...oh...oh..."

John also panted and told Mary, "Sister's pussy...pussy fucks me so comfortable too...so good...ah...ah...sister's...pussy so great..."

Mary frantically told John, "Let me...and you...together...ah...ah...reach...high...orgasm...good...good?"

John fucked Mary's pussy even faster. Under John's frantic fucking, Mary orgasmed again, and when semen spurted onto John's glans again, an urge to ejaculate surged in John's mind.

John panted and told Mary, "Sister...I'm...about to...about to cum..."

Mary frantically told John, "John...John...oh...ah...cum in...cum in my mouth...I...want to swallow...your...semen...fast...let me suck...suck your...big cock..."

So John left Mary's pussy and lay on his back on the sofa bed, Mary lay prone between John's legs and began to suck John's big cock with her cherry mouth and agile tongue. And John also treated Mary's cherry mouth as a pussy, desperately fucking his cherry mouth. Mary frantically sucked, and John desperately fucked Mary's little mouth.

John could no longer restrain himself. After holding back for weeks, his semen finally ejaculated into Mary's small mouth. For Mary, John's semen was like sweet nectar. She swallowed it all without wasting a drop. John felt deeply that Mary had already merged with him. He believed that only he could satisfy Mary's sexual needs.

After a brief rest, caressing, sweet talking and teasing, John carried Mary into the bathroom. In the bathroom, they became a pair of mandarin ducks and took an enviable mandarin duck bath together. Of course, John couldn't help but do Mary again in the bathroom.

John believed that in the days to come, he would definitely use his big cock to love Mary, take care of Mary and satisfy Mary's sexual hunger. He would never let Mary feel lonely or bored.

12