Sex without Borders Pt. 03

Story Info
A young man relationship with mother-in-law.
3.1k words
4.23
7.5k
11
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ywong00
ywong00
27 Followers

CHAPTER FIVE

KL Sentral was still busy during the night.

I looked at the arrival screen; the ETS train from Kuala Kangsar was bound for arrival in 10 minutes. I waited at the arrival hall while looking at passengers arriving and departing the KL transport Hub.

My mother-in-law will be staying with me officially starting from today. Her stuff were packed and sent to my condo a few days prior to her arrival. Shortly, a group of passengers came into the arrival hall and my mother-in-law was among them.

She waved at me as I looked at her. She looked different, her hijab was not fully cover... her hair fringe was visible. Further she was wearing a satin white floral printed baju kurung. She usually didn't wear white.

"Hi..."

"You look stunning, ma."

She smiled and seemed happy. I just shook my head and followed her.

"Where you want to go?" I asked.

"Sorry, you lead the way..."

***************************

My condo is located along Sg. Besi road. It was accessible to many roads which is why I bought the unit. It has three blocks and my unit was in block B level 20th.

My car passed the guard house and headed toward the lobby. Along the way, there were trees planted on both side of the pathway. In front of the lobby was a two storey high fountain cum waterfall decoration. My car then headed into the car park where my parking lots were assigned.

Once we entered my condo unit, I showed Aisha her room. My unit has three bedrooms where two bedrooms have queen size beds and the last room has a single bed. I had occupied the master bedroom so the other queen size bedroom was allocated for my mother-in-law. I told her that she can use anything she wanted, and I don't mind.

She put her luggage in her room and then headed for a shower.

I sat down and relax on the sofa. I was admiring the view of highways surrounding my condo.

"This place is nice... with beautiful view and comfy furniture."

Aisha came out from her shower and her hairs were still wet as she was drying them. Again, she wore a satin short sleeve sleep dress. I was speechless when she sat on the sofa. This dress was short, at her thigh level, once lift her legs I caught a glimpse of her red panties.

Nevertheless, she didn't wear a bra and her breasts clearly outline on her smooth silky dress. My cock immediately spring to life under my jean.

"Ma... I make you some coffee," I pointed at the cups on the dining table.

"Thanks."

She stood up and walked over to the table. Again, I was reward with her beautiful back view... her smooth tight and beautiful plump legs were amazing. Not a single stretch marks on her legs. Thoughts started to play in my head.

"So what are you going to do ...to start your new retirement?" I asked.

"Well, first of all I will be having lunch with your mom tomorrow and then shopping. Later she will introduce her girls club to me."

"Sound fun..., is she picking you up?" I said.

"Yup.."

"Oh... here is the house keys and access card."

"Thanks for having me. You don't mind seeing me in this new look, do you?"

I shook my head.

"You look stunning... and it good to change... sexy."

"Sexy... hehehe. I am trying to be more attractive hehehe," she giggled.

I smiled.

"You like it...?"

My face flushed as she smiled at me. I nodded with agreement.

****************************

It has been a week my mother-in-law moved in. I started to feel uneasy because I was embarrass to watch porn or masturbated in the house. I really need to release somehow.

The car at the back horned, I drove pass the traffic light. It was pouring outside and it was heavy traffic. I looked at my watch, it was almost 9pm. I had stayed up late in the office.

Suddenly, my phone ranged.

It was screaming and baby crying in the other end. I looked at the phone, it was Ms Tan. Something might have happened to her. I quickly turned my car to another direction towards Tan's house.

My car stopped at the parking lot in the four storey apartment. The rain started to drizzle. I rushed up the stairs to the second floor. I knocked on the door but it was not lock.

"Tan... tan..." I called.

The living room was in a mess. I could hear the sound of crying from a room. I rushed into the bedroom... I was shocked.

Ms. Tan was lying on the bed and she was struggling in pain. Her two years old son was crying next to the bed.

"Tan... tan... are you ok...?"

She turned and hugged me tightly. She started to cry uncontrollably. I looked down on the bed; there was a large patch of blood. Now I started to worry and I flipped aside her dress that covered part of her bed. I examine as she spread her legs wide... exposing her pussy to me. The blood came from her pussy.

"Come... I bring you to the hospital..." then I quickly console her son.

I carried her into the car and quickly came back for her son. Tan was still sobbing in the car when I rushed her to the hospital.

******************************

The Sunway Hospital was busy on Friday night. I was carrying Ms. Tan son to the emergency room after I parked my car.

At the ER waiting lounge, I bought some breads and drink for the kid. I felt sad and worried for Tan. There were crowd and crowd of people entering and exiting the ER. It has been half an hour before the doctor came of out Tan's cubicle.

I stood up as the doctor came to me.

"Are you her husband...?" the doctor used a stern voice.

"Nope... is she ok?"

"Who are you then, boyfriend, lover?"

"Nope... I am her boss and she called me for help. When I reached her place, she was in pain... tell me is she going to be ok."

The doctor slowly took her surgical mask out. I was a little surprised to look at a familiar face. Leanne was attending Tan awhile ago.

She sat down with me.

"She will be fine but she needed rest. She was raped and stuffed with a large object in her vagina before pulling out."

"What?" I shouted out loud.

"Calm down... I almost had the same reaction and thought you are the one who cause this..." she flushed as she said.

I look at her with an anger expression.

"Sorry... sorry... my mistake," she put a sorry gesture on her forehead.

"Come onlah... I am not that crazy... further I was smart enough to beat you in a race and won't be that stupid."

"I knew by the look at the kid cling to you... I believed what you said. But it seemed to be a domestic violence. Such as pity, she is very pretty and who could done these to her?"

"Sigh... not so lucky in relationship.." I commented.

"You better talk to her about what had happened. I already stopped her vagina walls bleeding... and did an ultrasound on her, she will be fine."

"Does she need to be warded...?"

"Let her stay at ER for two hours, we will observe her condition..."

"Thanks, I will bring her kid to her."

Leanne walked away... she occasionally turned back and smiled at me.

In the cubicle, Ms Tan had calmed down as she hugged her boy. I sat next to her as I whispered to her.

"Tan how are you feeling?"

"Thank... boss. Without you, I don't want to live anymore..."

"Don't say such words. You still had your baby boy to take care. Tell me what had happened?"

"He came to see his son, Jerry. So I allowed him to enter the house like usual, and he will play with Jerry for an hour then leave. But tonight, he came in and dragged me into the room. He forced himself onto me... I tried to fight him but he pushed in. I still struggle to get away, it was then he took my hair curl stick and pushed into my hole. I was in pain as he pumped with it a few times before he started to fuck me. He left after he has done his business."

Tan was sobbing by the time she finished.

I held her hands and console her.

"I think we better report this to the police... the hospital already acknowledge the police department. Someone will come... we need to reframe him from seeing you."

She nodded. She held to my arm the whole night as she tried to have some nap.

Occasionally, Leanne came in and looked at her condition. Somehow, I believed her attention was more on me than Tan. She kept smiling at me.

It was almost morning, I sent Ms Tan back to her place and I tried to clean up some of the mess before I left. Suddenly, I got a message in the whatapp.

- Morning, I like you... will court you  - Leanne

****************************

In my condo, Aisha was waiting for me.

"How was she doing?" she asked.

"Tired I think..."

"Tomorrow, I will cook some traditional herbs for her. Then you passed it to her."

I had called Aisha and told her what had happened when I was in the hospital last night. She still seemed to worry about me.

"You better get some rest, but first eat the nasi lemak I cooked for you. Eat first."

"Thanks, ma."

"Oh... please don't address me ma... just call me by name. It makes me feels younger."

"Ok... Aisha."

She smiled and sat next to me on the dining table. She was looking at me while I was eating. Then I realized she was wearing a satin pajamas blouse and short set.

"New pajamas...?"

"Look nice... isn't it."

I just nodded.

"Oh... I am going for lunch later... so you have some rest and I will bring back some lunch."

"Mmmhh."

She went into her room to change and then took off. Finally I got my alone time. I quickly took a shower and relaxed on the sofa. It was time for my porn collections. I played some of my favorite theme, older woman/younger man, mother/son ... then I realized someone has been watching those movies. As usual, the movie will start form beginning which I reset them to be. But most of them have resumed half way and some resumed at the ending credits.

The only person that might have watched them is Aisha. It is definitely her, and as I browsed more, all the titles with mother-in-law theme have been watched. My cock was so hard by then and I watched the titles she had watched.

Soon, I was aroused and went to the bathroom. Suddenly, it came into my mind that I should use the other bathroom. Just I was expected; on the floor of the bathroom was a pail with some under wears. I examined them and discovered all of them were new. There were a pair purple velvet bra and thong; a green satin bra and thong and lastly a pink transparent bra and matching g-string. All of them were from Victoria secrets. Again, I closely examined the tags and they were all in 34DD.

I started to imagine Aisha in them and my cock was pulsing with desire now. My cock was hunger for stroke as I wrapped it with the green satin thong and took the pink g-string to my nose. I sniff it ... indeed the smell of womanhood still on the g-string. By then, I was stroking my hard cock fast. With all the build-up for a week, my semen was burst out and I screamed to ecstasy.

My semen was all on the bathroom wall. I never came so much and felt so naughty before. Aisha has become my object of masturbation and I was wondering why she has become so provocative.

CHAPTER SIX

I smiled looking at Ms. Tan and Jerry eating ice cream at the Baskin Robin's kiosk. She has retuned to her normal self again, caring and gentle mother.

Then Aisha put two cups of coffee on the table and sat next to me.

"YJ... later accompany me to buy something.."

I nodded. It was Aisha's idea to bring Ms. Tan and Jerry out for dinner. It helps for her to be more social able and diverted her attention from the bad memories. We had dinner at Sushi King midvalley mall and did some windows shopping, before stop for ice cream.

"Go ahead boss, I will bring Jerry to Toy'R'us."

Aisha just smiled.

Saturday night, the mall was full of people. I followed Aisha from behind till she entered the Victoria Secret store. I puzzled a little while before she grabbed my hand and dragged me into the boutique.

"I want a male opinion about some night wears..."

Surprisingly, she saw a black lace teddy. She took it and showed it to me.

"Nice... not sure can fit."

I whispered to her... "It is very sexy, not sure it is your style. Sure you want to wear this...?"

She looked at me and smiled. My cock immediately turned hard from her reply "Do you get turned on by this, if I wear?"

"I... I... I" I was stammering.

"Madam... we got your size, come here please..." the sale lady was escorting Aisha.

I was browsing around as they were many older ladies buying lingerie in the boutique. The sale lady has introduced a few items to her before they headed into the fitting room. I just waited for a couple of minutes.

In the end, Aisha came out from the fitting area. She showed me a few of the sleepwear she wanted. They were a satin lace trim cami set in vintage rose color, a black satin kimono robe and finally the black lace teddy.

I just whispered beside her "You are so naughty."

She smiled before she walked to the counter for payment.

*****************************

We called it a day, and left the mall. As soon as I dropped off Ms. Tan and Jerry, Aisha stared at me while I drove home.

"What?" I asked.

"She seemed to be fond of you, don't you feel that?"

"We are closed friend... that's all."

"It is a woman instinct... she felt safe with you. That is the feeling she showed to me."

"You think too much... beside I am very tired."

"Ok... after shower, I give you a massage for rewarding you accompanied me to VS."

"Thanks."

Throughout the journey, I was wondering what was Aisha was planning to achieve or playing. One thing for sure, she was messy with me and it was definitely having effect to me. My cock was hard all the time. The scene in the Victoria boutique was totally a surprise. Since, she moved to KL, she has become a different person. She was naughty and sexy in front of me recently.

The late and quiet night was relaxing, as I lied down on the L-shaped sofa. I was listening to music as Aisha slowly walked into the living area.

"Ready for your massage?" she asked.

I almost felt down from the sofa when I looked up. The sight of her curly hair and newly bought black kimono robe on her was heart throbbing. My cock just stood hard trying to escape from my boxer. I was only wearing a t-shirt and a boxer.

I lied flat on the sofa with my back facing up. She slowly massaged me starting from the shoulder. I could felt her silky smooth robe brushing across my arms.

"Aisha... you have changed so much, are you happy staying here?" I asked.

"Yes... I am trying to explore new things."

"It is good, but..."

"But... what? You can tell me what is in your mind," she replied as her hands started to work on my mid back.

"You know... like today in VS, you are kind of flirting."

"Well... as a teacher, I was exposed to many things and desire. But since I was in a place where everyone thinks conventional, I couldn't act the way I wanted. Now I want to explore those desires."

"You are flirting with me... look at you."

"I am more comfortable with you and I started to like you."

Her hands now were squeezing my buttocks. I was totally relaxed ... then occasionally, she brushed my hard cock.

"Ah..."

"Tell me... you do want me to stop treating you like that?" she asked.

"No, of course not."

"See you do have effect..." she now purposely brushed my hard cock.

She slowly whispered... "You seemed to enjoy... I know we might head to somewhat improper situation. As long as we didn't cross the line, I like where it is going."

"Deal... as long as we didn't cross the line."

She stopped.

"I think... we are good for tonight."

I turned and sat up. The whole living was filled with the smell of Aisha's womanhood. I knew she was aroused and I am sure her pussy was dripping with juices. Another surprised sight as a part of her robe slipped down a little exposing the black teddy she just bought. The laced teddy practically transparent on the top, her left breast was clear visible from my sight. It was big, her D cup breast was a little sagging with large areoles and erected nipple. Aisha slowly readjusted her robe before kissed my forehead.

"Good night."

I was stunned for a moment. But it was too late as her room door has closed. For awhile, I sat on the sofa with raging hard on. As I was about to head back to my room, there were moaning sounds coming from Aisha's room. Although, it was pretty weak but I am sure she was playing with herself.

"Mmmmm... oh oh oh...."

"Huh... huh huh huh huh..."

"Oooooouuuuu...."

I was squatting next to her room door. Without, thinking straight I took my phone and recorded the sound. It was enticing as the frequency of the sound became more and more.

"Mmmm... ouuuu.... ouuu... ouuuu.... ouuuu..........mmmmh"

"Ah ah ah ah ah ah.......aarrrgghhhhhhhhh"

"Fuccccckkkk.................. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh"

"MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhh...."

She came and I was almost come on the spot but I was too afraid she might catch me. So I ran into my room and stroked my hard on to climax in the bathroom.

ywong00
ywong00
27 Followers