Sex Worth Dying For

Info
Yeah, a ghost can touch another ghost... for one night
73 words
4.62
6.1k
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now you must know I'm completely infatuated with romantic and intimate scenarios. And this Halloween-inspired script by u/breathingdirtyair505 was no exception.

Summary: It's all hallows eve, and the spirits of the dead rise from their graves. The ghost of a young man, disappointed to learn he died before he could life his life to the fullest, rises from his grave to find the ghost of a young woman sitting on his gravestone...

--:--
--:--
1.0
OriginalSeeker
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
grapefruits12grapefruits12about 1 year ago

Interesting concept. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First sorry that I actually enjoyed in this platform. I loved the concent, the chuckles, the little awkwardness and the talking about how the characters were placing themselves. In that sense, I think that it's ironically the most accurate to real life eve though the story is about two ghosts. There's really no need for spanking and insulting to make something erotic. At least they're usually a turn off for me.

sport404sport404over 1 year ago

This was a fun twist having 2 ghosts humping. I always enjoy listening to you, this story seemed a bit more mellow then your other ones. I always look forward to each new story you publish. Please don't stop or slow down. You're the best.

st_john_greenst_john_greenover 1 year ago

I love your audios and this one was wonderful. I really enjoyed the female character and everything she said because she was so honest just being her beautiful self. She sounds like she too has a lot to experience and that these two will help each other get out of their shells. I hope that there is more to come from these two. Thank you.

Share this

Similar Stories

Old Friends A long-time friend admits she wanted to fuck you. [F4M]in Audio
The Slutty Ghost Costume You want to know what I love about this costume?in Audio
More Than Just Coffee Hello, handsome. How do you take it?in Audio
Ebbs and Flows of Music and Sex Meeting your favorite musician after the performance.in Audio
Apartment for Rent Is there anything else I can do for you?in Audio
More Stories